The Young Lord and the Stablemaster

Story Info
Young lord uses his power over the stablemaster.
4.2k words
4.53
9.3k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: a bit of reluctant sex and blackmail; all characters are over 18.

Lord John Lothstone was a proud soldier, who now looked upon his eldest son, eighteen and following his footsteps. Graham was everything a father could want. Lord John hugged him tightly in the middle of the hall, among family, guests and servants.

"My son, you have been chosen to be with king's guard. There is no honor like this one."

Graham looked at his mother, who was tearing up. Even his father's soldiers seemed pleased, staring at him with a kind of silent pride in their eyes. Their lord's son was going to be a kingsguard; they saw it, though faint, as a connection to themselves.

He had received the news in front of everyone, but the letter had come that very morning, and Graham was the last one to know.

Hours later, his father visited him in his chambers.

"Son," John began, "do you know what happens now?"

"Yes, father. There is going to be an initiation ritual at the royal castle."

"That is correct, son. After that, you will be linked to the other knights of the guard. You won't be able to marry, and your brother will be the heir now."

"Does that make you happy, my lord?"

"Yes. For I know that there is nothing better than to be in the King's Guard. Even though you won't be able to return to us, I know you will carry on our legacy by the name you carry so dearly. We will always be remembered because of you."

Too much, Too fast. Graham didn't feel the joy everyone expected from him. He knew the reason. The stablemaster. Zeke was his name. The man who haunted his dreams, who drowned him in frustrated sexual anguish. All he could think of was that he was going away and would never have Zeke. He couldn't bear this thought. So, when his father left him alone, Graham lay on his bed and waited for the midnight of midnights, the hour of the slumber. When he was sure everyone was asleep, he arose, his mind made up. He wore his nightly clothes, loose breeches, soft white unbuttoned shirt, revealing his lightly tufted chest.

The stablemaster was up, taking care of the horses. That was something he had told Graham he did very often, he enjoyed his time alone with his horses. Graham thought there was no other man like Zeke. He knew that Zeke was a man who drew the eyes of every one. He was tall, fiery red hair, including his body hair, sharp face, thick with muscles. But it was more than that. Zeke was a good man. Gentle, fierce in his protection of the beasts he took care of. Graham was deeply affected for him, which was something he fiercely hid from everyone.

But today he felt like everything was slipping away from him. He would be able to manage if he could at least stay close enough to Zeke to smell him, to look at his body, the way his muscles would almost rip his clothes, his square muscle butt would pop out as he walked. Graham could dream of putting his head inside those cheeks and jerk off at night, at least he thought he could. Now things had changed. So he had to take urgent, careless steps to have taste of something he has been wishing for a very long time.

Zeke turned around. He saw Graham standing there, watching him. He wore a tight shirt and breeches, but everything was tight on Zeke. Graham's eyes were drawn towards the crotch area where he saw the packing of something big behind the fabric.

"Young lord?" Zeke said. "What are you..."

Graham knew he was about to do something very wrong. He still wanted to do it.

"Zeke, have you heard the news?"

He nodded, his broad shoulders slumping slightly.

"Are you going away, my lord?"

"I am, yes. I'll leave by the morrow. But I won't go before I take care of something that my heart desires very dearly. It has desired this for a very long time."

Zeke rubbed his hands on a tissue and stared at him innocently.

"What?"

"You, Zeke."

Zeke, for all he had in terms of the exterior, was slow to pick-up on some things.

"What do you mean, my lord?"

Graham felt his insides burning with guilt, fear and tension. There was still time to stop this madness, turn away. Zeke did not deserve this. Yet he stayed there, and heard his own voice as if it was somebody else speaking. He had never been so stern with Zeke before.

"You, Zeke. I wish to have you before I go, yes, sexually. I want to fuck you, fuck you like one of your stallions fuck a mare in heat."

Slowly, Zeke's face turned red. He seemed deeply calm, too calm, keeping his body still, in some unnatural way, and Graham felt that he had crossed a very dangerous line. Zeke was much bigger, much stronger, and could kill him easily. And Graham had just offended him in one of the most awful ways possible. He decided to keep going, too late now to turn back.

"My lord?" Zeke asked, as if those two words could carry all the meaning of his outrage. He said it very calmly, though.

"I do not have much time, Zeke. I am your lord's son. I am about to become even more powerful than just a lord of a piece of land in this kingdom. I am about to turn into a kingsguard. But even before that, I can still wreak havoc in your life, ruin your family, the lives of your wife and children. You know I can. It's a decision you must make at this very moment."

There was a long silence.

Zeke was a deep shade of red, almost the color of his own hair. But he came to a conclusion. Graham saw it in his eyes.

"You want to take me here? In the stables?"

Graham held his breath, trying not to reveal much of what he was feeling. There was still a lot of shame and fear, but something bigger came up, excitement. He walked over to Zeke, coming closer, each slow step taking him closer to the bigger man, whose eyes followed him mysteriously, having to look down more and more.

The stablemaster could kill Graham easily, it was something Graham found hard to forget and had to push past his fear.

Graham knew the danger he was in. But once he was so close that he could smell the sweat of his skin, mingled with the horse smell he carried for being so close to them all the time, Zeke averted his gaze, defeated.

"This is the perfect place, don't you think?" Graham asked, putting a confidence in his voice that he had to bring from the deepest parts of his being, or else he would faint. He raised a hand to his chin and brought his face towards his own, so they were staring at each other closely.

Zeke was visibly shaking. For his size, it was more like a deep rumbling of his chest.

"And how-" he said, voice hoarse. He cleared his throat. "And how will you do it?"

"First, you kneel in front of your lord."

And he did. By the Gods, the huge man knelt. He was so big that his face was now in front of Graham's navel. He was now the one looking up on Graham. There was some defiance in his blue eyes. Graham knew that he had lost the respect he had so deeply cherished, but the price was worth it. Zeke was on his knees, ready to serve.

"Open your mouth," Zeke said.

"Lord Graham, anyone could come in..."

A finger slipped in his mouth, shutting him up. His eyes grew wide. Graham thought it was funny, and his cock twitched for some reason, like he enjoyed surprising the big ginger.

The red cheeks seemed to acquire an even deeper shade of crimson. Reluctanty, Zeke accepted the finger in his mouth. Graham rubbed the finger around the lips, expecting to have it bitten off, such was the intensity of the gaze he was receiving, and the tension on that hardened face. But Zeke allowed him to roam his lips, and to press a finger inside his mouth, feeling the warmth of his tongue.

Graham held the face with both hands.

"Now kiss me, like you kiss your wife," he said.

Zeke resisted, turned his head, but allowed it to be brought back by force. His lips stayed shut while Graham protruded his tongue, trying to get in.

Then, surprisingly, his mouth opened, and Graham started to go crazy inside it. He thrust his tongue, kissed him as if he was mad. He left the stablemaster, he realized after pulling back for just a moment, breathless. Zeke was theoretically more experienced in the ways of life, and yet he was left a little dazed by the young lord, breathless, and you might even say, a little flushed. He kept kissing him. More and more, until Zeke was letting out small grunts of pleasure.

As the bigger man became hesitantly more receptive, Graham began to undress him slowly, taking the shirt, then lowering his breeches.

"You're enjoying this," Graham said, amused. He grabbed the hardened shaft of the poor, breathless stablemaster. It was a long, thick member, with a red forest at the base. It appeared to have an even deeper shade of red. The member pulsated in his hands. "Those are strong veins," Zeke said.

Zeke stared down at his own cock, as if he couldn't believe Graham was touching it, or that he was hard at all.

"I am not enjoying it," Zeke said, but he sounded weak. The poor man sounded guilty.

Graham rubbed his nipples, pinched them hard. They were hard too, erect just like the cock of their owner.

"You have a beautiful body, Zeke," Graham said.

He kissed him again, then lowered his breeches and revealed his own cock.

"Don't make me do this," Zeke said staring stupidly at the erection of his lord.

"It's simple. Open your mouth, put it in."

"I didn't think you were capable of this-,"

Graham began to rub his cock on his face, again shutting him up with a surprise move that only Zeke didn't see coming, as if a cock on his face was the last thing in the world he expected, even though there was one right there in front of him. Graham smiled at the innocence of the big man, the innocence he was choosing to abuse and destroy. And he had no plans of stopping. His balls were two huge sacks of meat, big for a young lad like him, and he rubbed the balls on his face as well, enjoying the feeling of Zeke's beard scratching them.

Graham was pleased with the idea that his smell, the smell of his cock and balls were being appreciated by the man who had haunted his wet dreams for so long. It was a dream come true.

"I'm your lord, and you'll do as I tell you." Then he began to fuck Zeke's mouth. He loved more than anything, more than the wet warmth of the man's mouth, the saliva covering his shaft, he loved the vision of the stablemasters on his knees in front of him, and his cock going in and going out of his mouth. He thought about the many times he felt jealous of Zeke. He realized how possessive he had been over him. Even Zeke's wife wasn't safe from the young lord's jealousy. He accepted now that it was a very unhinged behavior. He didn't care. Something in him had awakened, something malicious, but not entirely unkind.

Zeke pushed him away, trying to breathe, gagging. He looked up, begging puppy eyes.

"My lord," he said. Saliva dripped from the corner of his lips.

"You can beg all you want," Graham said.

"Let's at least go to one of the stalls," he said. "Back there, there's an empty one. If someone comes here... my oldest lad sometimes show up."

"Alright," Graham said after some consideration.

Zeke stood up. His beautiful form, completely naked, walked towards the back. He had a beautiful ass, a masculine one, all made from muscles. It seemed to awake something animalistic in Graham.

Inside the stall, Zeke went on his knees without being told to. And he took the cock inside his mouth, grabbing Graham's ass with both hands, squeezing.

"This is a good place for you to be taken like a mare as I promised, Zeke," he said. "Turn around."

Zeke looked up at him, hesitating.

"Don't tell me you are not a little curious to feel my cock."

"I am not," the stablemaster said.

"Look at yourself, your cock has been rock hard this entire time, man. Stop pretending."

Zeke flushed.

"I don't know what's happening..."

"I know, Zeke, a part of you know that this day was coming, and for a man to have such beautiful cheeks on the rear end is obviously asking for it."

"Oh by the gods," Zeke muttered, as Graham rubbed a finger around his hole.

Graham had brought some oil for this.

He began by rubbing the oil on Zeke's cock, and telling him to touch himself, rub one out. He began hesitantly at first, but then became into it. His jerking made slushing noises.

"Keep going, don't stop. I'm gonna put a finger inside you now. I want you to keep touching yourself as hard as you can," Graham said.

He went behind the huge stablemaster and slipped an oiled finger inside the crack of his butt. He wanted nothing more than to destroy him. It was a desire that came up suddenly upon him, and he had to hold himself to not do it, pushing his entire fist in the poor stablemaster's butthole. His whole body trembled as he fought against that evil part of him. He would show a little mercy.

He was rewarded by the sounds Zeke was making. Grunts, at first. But it became moaning by the point when Graham was sliding the finger in and out. The meaty cheeks of his ass trembled with the movement.

"Now I'm going to break in, Zeke, and make you mine."

"My lord," Zeke whispered, hesitantly. Then he moaned as the cock slid in. It was still tight and he couldn't help but cause a little pain, but the pain gave way to even more pleasure eventually.

It was there, on Zeke's surprised face, the way he moaned, the way he tried to hold in but couldn't and the sounds found a way out. His whole body was red, hot, sweaty. He grabbed the straw below him, arched his back, and began to push agaisnt the cock. The strokes were hard. He was being demolished from behind, and he liked it.

The pleasant surprise in his face, the undeniable pleasure he was feeling, the need for more cock, it was all there written in Zeke's face.

Graham had broken the stablemaster.

Graham felt proud.

He spilled so much seed inside him, he was sure that if the stablemaster had been a woman, he would now be a father.

Alas, he had to contend himself with watching his white cream gush out from the gaping hole he had made.

It was a piece of art.

It had to be appreciated.

"My lord, are you really going away?" Zeke asked later, after they dressed up. Was there some disappointement in his voice?

Graham smiled, satisfied. He had been very bad, and yet, here he was, being rewarded by his boldness.

Zeke wanted more.

"I will leave on the morrow. You will never see me again, Zeke. But I'll won't forget you, Zeke. You just made a man out of me, you were my first."

Once more, Zeke's eyes were wide.

"You mean to tell me, my lord, you had never had sex with anyone?"

"Not one, Zeke. You are special to me. I hope you know that. I hope you know that all my threats were never real."

"You just...you made me a slut," Zeke said, outraged. "You treated me like a whore, like a gutter whore, and you expect me to feel good about it?"

He was flushed, chest puffing out, and yet Graham could see in his eyes the truth. He was confused.

"It's our secret, Zeke. Nobody will ever know that you and I shared something so special today."

Zeke lowered his head, defeated.

"Zeke," Graham said. "Can I have one last kiss before I go?"

Zeke laughed, as if he couldn't believe such a request. Then he slowly grew serious, doubtful. He looked around, looked guilty, then he nodded.

Graham went to him, held him tight by the buttcheeks, and kissed him.

"Don't be mad at me that I made you a slut, Zeke. Be proud. I am a changed man because of you. I'll never be the same. I am...you might say...your creation."

"You're insane, young lord."

They kissed again.

---

A kingsguard was supposed to leave his titles behind, his life was dedicated to the king until his death. That was what the law said, and indeed, for most of his years serving, Graham cut all ties of his previous life, and the memory of father, mother, siblings and stablemaster, occupied the background of a life filled with travel, battle and duty.

One of his duties consisted in obeying the king in all his wishes. Even if one of those wishes was to feed the king his cock.

Graham had four other brothers in the kingsguard, and most of time, the king would be busy with one of them, leaving Graham to his wishes.

His favorite toy was a young servant, barely eighteen years of age, who worked as a messanger, and went by the name of Jin. He had a nice little bum that had enchanted Graham since the moment he saw it.

The boy was exotic; he had an olive skin that was common to the people of the south, slender, easy to smile, and was very naughty. He enjoyed fooling around with the girls of the castle, but did not shy away from taking a good cock up his ass.

He was Graham's favorite morning food.

That morning, he arrived early with Graham's breakfast, knocking at the door to his chambers. Graham was already naked when he opened for him.

"Morning, sor," Jin said with a big smile. He entered, closed the door. "The king is letting you rest today?"

"You know I don't like rest, Jin, come over here," he said, sitting down. Jin sat on his lap and began kissing his lips softly.

"You smell of sweat and sex, sor."

"I need your tongue to clean me up."

"Right away, sor Graham."

Jin loved licking his armpits, his balls and his ass. The boy was a menace. Finally he gave him a blowjob, sucking him dry of cum.

"Did you hear the news, sor?" Jin asked, as he cleaned the last drops of cum from his cock.

"What news?"

"The castle has new visitors."

"And why is that my concern, Jin?" he asked, annoyed.

"Well, sor. This visitor is none other than Lord Lothstone, I'm sure you are familiar with the name?"

"My father?" Graham asked, startled. He started to dress up right away, and Jin helped him with the armor.

"I thought you would like that."

"When did he arrive?"

"Late evening," he said.

"Who else came?"

"He brought his whole family with him."

Graham thought about the implications. He smiled.

"I'm sure you are eager to meet with your family again, sor."

Graham looked at Jin's smooth face.

"Fuck my family," Graham said. "There's one person I need you to bring here tonight, Jin."

Ten years had gone by. And yet, there wasn't a day in which Graham didn't think about his old stablemaster.

Jin looked at him quizically.

Graham smiled.

--

For a moment, when the door opened, and Zeke stepped through, Graham thought he was dreaming.

The man had shorter hair, a few white strands here and there, but he was still fiery red in most places. Beard unkept, charming. Graham would bet he still attracted all the looks. He stood like a giant on the door frame, hesitant, searching the room and locking eyes with Graham sitting on the bed. Jin pushed him inside and closed the door.

"My lord," Zeke said.

"I'm not a lord anymore, Zeke."

"You look so different," he said. "So..."

"Grown-up?"

Zeke lowered his head.

"What is it? What's the problem?" Graham asked.

"I know why you brought me here."

"Does that mean you are not glad to see me?"

"I...am not." He sounded so unsure. Graham smiled.

"I don't believe that, Zeke. Not for a second."

Zeke licked his lips.

"What do you want, my lord?"

"Will you keep calling me lord?"

"You will always be my young lord." Zeke flushed, as if the words were a surprise to him. He made as if to leave the room.

"Zeke, you must have been anticipating this moment. Don't run away now. I remember your words, I remember when you said I made you a slut, a whore. I need you to be my slut again today. I feel the same way about you as I felt ten years ago."

"I am not a slut," his words were low, dragged like iron scratching stone.

"But you can be one...today. Our secret, remember?"

Zeke turned around. He was flushed, ashamed, guilty, all the same things. So beautiful.

"Kneel to me."

"Yes, my lord."

12