The Young Lord and the Stablemaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zeke walked towards him slowly, then dropped to his knees. He looked up adoringly. Yes, he was anticipating this moment. He must have known it would happen the moment he heard about this visit to the king's castle. Ten years, and yet he looked even better, even more tasty, like a good peach.

Graham advanced and hugged his stablemaster.

The arms locked around each other. Zeke's heat burned Graham, burned, and he felt as if he were about to turn to ashes.

"My dear Zeke, you don't know how much I have missed you."

Graham's hand lowered down his back. His memory was sharp, recalling the same iron-butt he had grabbed years ago. Zeke took really good care of his body.

There was no point for delay, for niceties. This body was his to use and abuse. And Zeke was giving it to him willingly.

Graham pushed a finger between the cheeks and into the crack of Graham's ass, all the while memories flooded him of how he had done this before.

By the way Zeke softly moaned against his neck, he was thinking the same thing.

"Nobody ever touched me there but you," Zeke whispered.

"I can feel, it's very tight. That's really good of you, Zeke. You're a loyal slut, aren't you?" Graham kissed his neck.

"Yes, my young lord, I am."

"Come here, to my bed, I'm gonna make you really tired tonight. "

Graham lay on top of him.

They turned on the bed, and he felt the huge weight of Zeke on top of him. So much meat.

That night was like a haze of remembrance. Images flashing without a certain focus. Zeke's hole gave in to his finger. And his tongue was lolling inside his mouth, creating two attacks at once. Zeke shook on top of him, fragile, and yet by his size, he was also the deep rumbling of a thunder.

Graham hunted for another kiss, not quite satisfied yet. Then Zeke was completely naked on top of him, a rider ready to ride hard, determination was set on his face.

"My lord," Zeke muttered. "Your finger...GO HARDER..." The sudden power of his voice, desperate huskiness he had never heard come out of him. "It feels good, god forgive me, damn, but it does, don't stop."

"Nothing can stop me," Graham said, voice low and guttural.

What a sight. Zeke with his legs open, smiling as he welcomed a cock in his ass. Not for the first time that evening, Graham thought he might be dreaming.

Another image, Zeke sucking his cock after getting pounded hard. Then turning around and going on all fours, to get fucked again.

Graham's cock enlarging his hole, then watching for minutes as the hole relaxed close again just so it could break in once more.

Zeke begged him to rub his cock on his face, kneeling on the ground, as he licked Graham two big hairy balls.

It didn't seem like the night was going to be over, because only a few minutes after one of them would ejaculate, they would get hard again. It was like the years had accumulated the hundred of times they could've fucked and was not letting all go at once.

"Put your seed in me, my lord, as much as I can carry with me home. I'll go all the way back with you still inside me."

Graham's cock slid inside. The skin of his cock was raw and red, but still managed to endure. If they kept fucking, it was probably gonna tear some bit of flesh apart. He was not worried about it. Fuck all.

He wanted Zeke.

And would always want Zeke.

12