The Young Mage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen to me, you piece of dirt... I am praying that you give me a reason to kill you on the spot. Your kind is the lowest that walks this land and I would do the world a favor by squeezing the life out of you," Magnus said, grabbing the man's neck. "Now once again, where are the slaves?!"

"They are at the back... the girls are there... men are in the cellar.... Please, I told you everything..." the man said, fearing for his life. Magnus pushed him into the cupboard.

"Now, run and don't look back. If you lied to me, if you are here still when I come back, consider yourself a dead man... and you can thank the gods because I don't have time to deal with you and your buddies properly," Magnus said, turning away. He wasn't happy to let this scum walk away, but he couldn't bother escorting them back to the authorities, the same authorities that were turning a blind eye towards this business.

The man ran like the wind, his hands still tied behind his back. Magnus went further inside the building, opening every door he came upon. Then he found them. The spacious room had about a dozen of young girls in it. They watched him with apprehension.

"Girls, you are free. I have dealt with the slavers. You have your freedom back," Magnus said, forcing a smile. They watched him for a long moment, unbelieving. Then, a few of them found some courage and moved to leave the room. Magnus stood aside, letting them pass. The rest of the girls moved with more energy now, breaking a few relieved smiles.

"Thank you!" a short, pretty brunette said, hugging Magnus fiercely. Magnus looked down at her big eyes and smiled. She couldn't have been older than twenty.

"Don't mention it..."

"But where did you come from?" the girl asked, feeling bolder.

"It is a long story... Suffices to say that I spent a night in Quickriver where I found out about this facility..." he replied, and the girl nodded and ran away. Magnus went from room to room and released another couple of dozen girls.

"I could have sworn I saw that same girl again... Did she run to other rooms to tell them they were free? That's quite brave and thoughtful..." Magnus thought, checking all the rooms once again. Finally, he moved towards the cellar and opened it to release half a dozen young men. The fact that all of the slaves, even men he found in the cellar, were pretty clean and in good condition, seemed quite strange to Magnus. He knew how badly slaves could be treated.

"It must be because they were about to be traded... They wanted them polished, in order to reach a better price..." Magnus thought, disgusted. How could anyone do such horrible things to other people? Treat them worse than cattle, use them in the most disgusting ways... Sometimes he thought there was really no hope for the human race.

He went back to the entrance, finding that most of the slavers ran away. Those few that didn't, had received the slaves' justice by getting their throats slit. Magnus went out of the building and found his horse right where he had left it. He was worried a slaver or some of the released slaves might have taken it.

"Is there anybody left inside?!" Magnus called out a couple of times.

He waited for several minutes to be certain and then he cast a large fire spell. In a matter of seconds, a big fire spread all over the farm, rushing to devour this terrible place.

"No one will be keeping slaves here again..." Magnus said, finally mounting his horse and riding back to Quickriver.

It was some time past noon when Magnus returned to Quickriver. He decided to go to the town's best inn this time. He needed a good meal and some time to deal with his thoughts. He saw that some erratic news of his encounter with slavers had spread through the town. He ate his meal and went to his room, trying to avoid the attention since he had no desire to deal with any questions, especially in his present mood.

"I really thought I would get some answers here... Yet this is the worst possible outcome. All I know now is that the slavers who took Lina weren't operating from Vistania. That leaves so many damn possibilities... Was she taken to Nessia? Fluvia? Ashad? Maybe they took her straight to Merania for trade? Maybe she was taken farther to the east, towards the mountains... or maybe farther west beyond Nessia... towards the wildlands... Gods, I feel so lost..." Magnus thought, trying to find some way other than going to each of those countries and searching in every slaver's den... It would take him years to accomplish it, and gods can only know where Lina would end up until then...

A sound of rapping at his door brought him back from his thoughts. The rapping repeated itself, this time somewhat louder. Magnus got up and opened the door carefully, mentally preparing himself for anything. He had no idea if some friends of the slavers would come looking for him. Yet, in front of his door, there were no slavers or their friends. It was that same pretty brunette that had hugged him at the slavers' farm. It was her... or to be more precise, it was three of her... Magnus rubbed his eyes vigorously, yet the scene didn't change. In front of his doors stood three copies of that same girl.

"What the..." Magnus said, disbelieving.

"Maybe there was some drug in the food..." he thought looking wide-eyed at three completely identical girls.

"Hi! We wanted to thank you personally for saving us from the slavers... We really thought we would spend the rest of our lives as slaves..." one of them said, smiling at Magnus.

"She said we! That means it can't be that I am hallucinating the other two?"

"Eh, sure, but no thanks is necessary..." Magnus said awkwardly.

"Nonsense!" she said, pushing past Magnus. The other two followed suit.

"You are Magnus, right?"

"Yes..."

"The old innkeeper told us your name. My name is Kara! These are my sisters Kira and Kora!" she said, pointing at the girls who were her twin sisters, apparently. They looked exactly the same. They were short, with pretty faces, the same lovely, slender figures, the same clothing, and even their hair was similarly done. Magnus had never seen triplets before.

"Hi Magnus!" they exclaimed in unison, looking at a completely perplexed Magnus.

"Err, hi..." Magnus said, rubbing the back of his head. "Nice names, by the way... It is totally easier to distinguish between you now..." Magnus said, making an awkward face. The girls giggled at him.

"Anyway, Magnus... We are here to express our gratitude... properly," Kara said, eying Magnus up and down and licking her lips. Kira and Kora nodded eagerly.

"Now, look... I am really flattered and you are very pretty... but I can't accept gratitude for an act of basic human decency... It is just wrong," Magnus said apologetically. Truth was, they were pretty, and the idea of having sex with the three of them was making his loins stir, but he had to stick to his principles...

"I see... You are a true gentleman! But we still want to thank you properly."

"I understand, yet..." Magnus said, making a face. It wasn't easy saying no to three lovely girls.

"Hmm... What if... What if we forced you to do it?! If we forced you, then it is not your fault, is it?" Kira said, smiling mischievously.

Magnus laughed. "Look girls..." but they were already moving towards him and pushing him towards the bed.

"Listen, I..."

"Relax, Magnus..." Kira said pushing him onto the bed. "You are completely in our power now. You must do what we tell you, or else..." she said, climbing on top of him and sitting on his chest. She watched him with a triumphant expression.

"There is no gracious way out of this... Damn, surrendering never felt better," Magnus thought, laughing inwardly. His cock was already putting a strain on his pants.

"All right, I suppose I am defeated, after all..." Magnus finally said, relaxing his posture. The girls had surely improved his sour mood. Kara smiled in approval and leaned forward to kiss him. He kissed her back, sensually, savoring her sweet lips. He felt his boots coming off, followed by his pants and smallclothes, while he was still tongue-wrestling with Kara. She broke the kiss, starting to remove her own clothes. Her sisters followed her lead. In a matter of seconds, they were all naked. Kara was still sitting on his chest and she leaned forward searching his lips again. He felt her small, firm breasts touching him. Meanwhile, her sisters were bathing his cock and balls with their tongues. The sensation was incredible.

"Oh, gods!" Magnus moaned.

"Mmm... I want a taste of that too..." Kara said, moving down and adding her amazing tongue to the already blissful stimulation.

"Ohhh! Is this real..." Magnus called out in disbelief. He glanced at his crotch, watching three amazing tongues, three incredible pair of lips work on his cock. They were all over the place. One was sucking at his cockhead, licking his glans, the other was licking his shaft, the third sucking his balls. Then they switched around, working in unison. Every tiny bit of his cock was getting some stimulation. Magnus felt hard pressed not to let his balls explode right away. He scrambled for his focus, realizing that otherwise, he would be spurting his seed in a matter of seconds. The girls realized how close he was getting and they stopped, giving his cock just an occasional kiss or lick and keeping him where they wanted him.

"Oh, you sweet little demonesses..." Magnus said as they kept teasing his cock and keeping him close to the peak, but not letting him get there.

"Let's see if you can match our skill..." Kara said, moving up his body and placing her sweet pussy on his lips. Magnus attacked her honeypot like a hungry wolf. He was determined to show them his own oral skills. He probed deep inside her, savoring her juices.

"Aaahh!" Kara moaned, pressing down on Magnus' mouth. Meanwhile, Kira and Kora continued their tease, bathing his cock with their tongues, but not giving him enough stimulation to come.

"Well, two can play that game..." Magnus thought, assaulting the pussy on his face. He slurped, he probed deep with his tongue, he sucked on the clit, stopping when he felt she was close to coming.

"Ooohhh!" Kara moaned in sweet frustration.

"You seem to forget that we are the ones in control..." Kara said, smiling lustily and starting to grind her pussy on Magnus's face. She was determined to come all over his lips and face. Magnus laughed inwardly at her spirit.

"Should I just lift her off and not let her come? Fun as that would be, something inside me rebels against that idea... Their pleasure comes first."

Magnus went into full assault on the sweet grinding pussy, relishing her sudden passion. He sucked her clit, slurping her juices and giving her maximum stimulation.

"AAEEOOOWW!!" Kara screamed when her orgasm exploded, and her pussy started leaking rivers in Magnus' mouth. Magnus felt taken by her grinding passion and he bucked his own hips seeking more stimulation on his cock. Yet the two minxes were merciless. They edged him expertly, licking, kissing, and even biting his cock.

"Mmppff!" Magnus moaned in the gushing pussy on his face. He felt Kara slowly settle down, while he feasted on her flesh and savored her juices.

"Switch!" she called out, and then Kira took her place... or was it Kora? Magnus couldn't tell for the life of him.

"Well, there is a subtle distinction in taste..." Magnus thought as he feasted on the next sweet pussy. Meanwhile, Kora(?) sheathed his hard cock in her pussy, moving her hips around and moving up and down, still keeping an eye on his arousal level. The incredible game continued for a while as girls kept switching their places on his face and cock, continuing their teasing and edging game.

"Aaaahhhh!!" one of the sisters moaned as she gushed her juices, orgasming on Magnus' mouth for the umpteenth time. They watched him, smiling blissfully at his skill and willingness to give them pleasure.

"It is time to complete the circle..." Kara said, and they all moved down, assaulting Magnus' cock with their mouths once again, this time with much more intensity, adding even their hands to the job.

"Oh, Beatrice, Goddess of blowjobs!!" Magnus exclaimed, feeling the overwhelming fire in his body. The girls worked his cock with amazing vigor and he felt a volcano building in his balls, the pressure of dozens of edgings asking to be finally released.

Then he erupted.

"AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Magnus yelled, feeling the incredible release of his pent-up arousal. His cock exploded, spurting cum high in the air, surprising the girls who kept working their mouths vigorously on his shaft and kept licking his cockhead throughout the eruption. Magnus spurted and spurted, his hips bucking violently, bathing the pretty faces in his seed.

"OHHH, GODDSS!" Magnus cried out, his orgasm lasting an eternity... The girls giggled at his explosive orgasm, licking his cum off each other's faces.

"Ooohhh... ohhh," Magnus moaned as he finally started coming down from his peak.

"Girls... This was one of the best orgasms I have ever felt... and trust me, the competition is very strong in that department," Magnus said, laughing together with the girls.

"We are happy you liked it, Magnus," one of the girls, presumably Kara - as she always took the lead, said. "After all, you saved us from slavery."

"It was my pleasure girls... literally!" he said, laughing again.

"Say... Why don't we spend the night with you and leave in the morning... What do you think?"

"I think that is an amazing idea..." Magnus said with a wide smile.

"Good..." Kara said, leaning close to him. "...we might even let you come again..." she whispered, smiling wickedly at Magnus.

***

Magnus got up from the bed, groaning and stretching his arms. He had slept much longer than he was used to, but the night had been so amazing and full of pleasure, that he felt completely justified in doing it. The girls had left an hour ago. They told him they were going to work for a passage to Highfort, in the hope of becoming performers there. Triplets were always an attraction. Yet he didn't let them put themselves in a risky situation in order to work for a passage. This town was still unsafe for the likes of them, so he gave them enough coin for the trip to Highfort and enough to live there for some time until they worked out something. They thanked him tearfully and promised to pay him back fully, in coin and pleasure. Magnus got dressed and descended down to the common room. He was in a better mood compared to yesterday, but the weight of the decision on where to search for Lina was sitting heavily on his shoulders.

"Innkeeper, how much do I owe you?"

"Nothing, son," the old innkeeper said, giving him a fatherly smile.

"Eh... How so?"

"Consider it a token of gratitude, for giving this town a chance. This was once a somewhat poorer, but a decent town with good people... until those damn slavers showed up and turned everything upside down..."

"I understand... I hate slavers with all my soul, even without considering my personal stake in all of it."

"What do you mean?" the innkeeper asked, and Magnus told him all about Lina and his search and the predicament he was in.

"Hmm... Maybe there is another way you could approach this..." the innkeeper said after a while.

"There is? How?"

"Searching every country seems like a bad approach, one unlikely to yield any results, yet if you could narrow down the search considerably..."

"How can I do that?" Magnus asked, his face showing a glint of hope.

"You need to go ask a Seer..."

"A what?"

"A Seer... A gifted person who can see into such things and find people and locations..."

"Where is this Seer... in Highfort?"

"What? No, my boy... There is no such thing as a human Seer... Only Elves have Seers... At least that is what I have heard from other mages who were staying in my inn," the old innkeeper concluded, nodding to himself.

"The Elves? Oh... But where can I find the elves?"

"North..."

"North where?" Magnus asked with a hint of impatience.

"North is all I can tell you, son. You would probably get more precise instructions in the capital... or even in Fluvia."

"I see..." Magnus said, thoughtfully. This seemed like a much better idea... assuming these Seers actually existed. "All right then, you really helped me a lot... Thank you for everything," Magnus said, inclining his head to the old man.

"Don't mention it," the innkeeper replied.

Magnus saddled his horse and fastened his bags. It was time to go north once again. He decided to go to Highfort first and ask around for more information. He climbed up onto his horse and rode down the main street. Then, he spotted a dozen men in uniform coming towards him. They were being led by a tall man in uniform, the only one riding a horse.

"Ah, the 'diligent' hand of the law..." Magnus thought as he calmly rode to meet them.

"Well, well, if it isn't the hero who destroyed a property, supposedly fighting some slavers..." the man on the horse said when he was close enough. Magnus eyed the person who was undoubtedly one of the corrupt officials.

"This 'property' was a supposedly abandoned farm, and those slavers were quite real, I assure you," Magnus said calmly.

"You realize I should arrest you for destroying property and causing a public disturbance? Those so-called slavers you mention are just a figment of your imagination," the man said, anger seeping into his voice.

"Are they now? Well, let me tell you this. The King himself has called me a friend of the court, and I believe he would be very interested to hear about these figments of my imagination... So go ahead and arrest me, and I believe the public trial would be quite a spectacle and it would bring some very high guests to this town," Magnus said, still keeping his voice calm.

"On the other hand, you might be thinking to simply shut me up and then come up with some excuse, in which case you are very much welcome to try. I could always use stretching," Magnus said, putting steel in his words. He looked at the man with grim firmness. The man held his eyes for a moment and then coughed and moved aside, motioning to his soldiers to let Magnus pass.

"Yeah, I thought so," Magnus said, continuing his ride. In a matter of minutes, he was back on the road to Highfort, back to his search for his sister...

"Elves... Who would have thought my path would lead towards their lands..." Magnus thought, putting his horse into a light canter and enjoying the sun on his face.

End of Chapter 1.

***

I want to encourage you to vote and comment on my story. It means a lot to me!