All Comments on 'The Young Mage Ch. 03'

by AwkwardlySet

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ju8streadingju8streading5 months ago

i don't think he will be so restrained when it comes to the people who have his sister.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Brilliant. Again. Next please. NOW 🤓🤓

joshmose93joshmose935 months ago

Ahhh, once again, thanks for posting. A worthy tale. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Breath taking . More, please.

Southpaw1430Southpaw14305 months ago

Great adventure. Thanks.

JoelstopJoelstop5 months ago

I'm really enjoying the Magnus journey. Very well written and well crafted. Thank you for posting this adventure.

AlluredAllured5 months ago

Wow superb chapter, cant wait for the next one !!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The first couple of chapters held some promise, but this has started to fall apart. The characters aren't developing, despite you throwing tens of thousands of words at it. Also, the sexual content is entirely derivative. Don't just say that a character moves "sensually", you need to learn how to describe the movements to us and let the readers see it for themselves. Saying "he kissed her passionately" is the same. Describe it to us, if you're able to. You're coming across like a bad writer, one who's incredibly lazy to boot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Keep writing. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AwkwardlySetAwkwardlySet5 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback. The next chapter finally goes beyond what was previously posted.

JamesBBKJamesBBK5 months ago

Great development. The storyline and characters are interesting. The plot well planned and fun to watch unfold. It is a pleasure reading you works. I can tell Magnus will battle with the evil inside him. I do expect/pray he does not succumb. Thank you!!

SlithyToveSlithyTove5 months ago

More excellent work. You are a top-notch writer, and it is easy to immerse oneself into the world you have built without being distracted at having disbelief enter the equation. I very much look forward to the next chapter(s).

Brandon11Brandon115 months ago
Mage

Love this series, hopefully more to follow soon?

Bumpkin58Bumpkin583 months ago

Love your work. Hoping you are planning a long running series. I also really love that your works are more story than sex. It is the definition of erotica by allowing the reader to discover and enjoy the characters facets. Instead of two randos bumping private’s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardlySet@AwkwardlySet
I am a fantasy nerd who likes really long stories. I am also not a native English speaker. I am in the process of reuploading my old stories and hopefully adding a couple more. - On Hold. I am unlikely to publish any more chapters of either series until my issue with Litero...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES