All Comments on 'The Young Mage Ch. 04'

by AwkwardlySet

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ju8streadingju8streading5 months ago

time to take out the cult

Teacher44Teacher445 months ago

I am enthralled. Looking forward to the future of the story.

RunSilentRunDeepRunSilentRunDeep5 months ago

I'm enjoying the series. Lots of mysteries to uncover, along with the cocks, tits, and pussies!

SlithyToveSlithyTove5 months ago

Fabulous writing, and some nice plot twists to boot. This chapter certainly set up an interesting set of cliffhangers! I have strong suspicions about how this is all going to unfold, and I look forward to seeing if I'm right about the Remaker and other things.

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforest5 months ago

Damn I've been waiting om this dude! Excellent chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Can't wait for the next one

IC_Thru_UIC_Thru_U5 months ago

Damn cliffhangers. I hope the next chapter is soon.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fantastic Read! Please continue

Jimdog32526Jimdog325265 months ago

well I don remember anything past where magnus got knocked unconscious. I suppose that is all a new addition. As I have said before, this is one of my all time favorite stories on Lit. So keep up the good work. I look forward to more.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca5 months ago

Aaarggg, hung out to dry lol. Still riveting, just jonesing for more. Easy 5⭐️’s

AwkwardlySetAwkwardlySet5 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for the support!

@Jimdog32526 you are correct. The new content begins with his dream after being knocked unconscious.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow, only 1.2k page views for an eight-page story and it's already got a huge amount of votes. So many votes that my rating doesn't alter the score at all. Not a suspicious ratio at all, lol. The vote manipulation here is off the charts.

AssimilatedtexanAssimilatedtexan4 months ago

Wonderful story, I'm waiting to see what happens next. Thanks for the chapter!

tattcat53tattcat534 months ago

An engrossing story. Please don't just leave it dangle like far too many of the best tales on Lit....

Jonathan680Jonathan6804 months ago

Loved the story and can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing story. Perfect mix of erotica and quality story telling.

pk2curiouspk2curious3 months ago

Oh boy . Is he in trouble now . Lol .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardlySet@AwkwardlySet
I am a fantasy nerd who likes really long stories. I am also not a native English speaker. I am in the process of reuploading my old stories and hopefully adding a couple more. - On Hold. I am unlikely to publish any more chapters of either series until my issue with Litero...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES