The Young Mage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah!" A gasp came from the assassin as Magnus' blade touched the skin of his neck.

"Gareth, it's me!" a female voice called out.

"Claudia?!"

"Yes! You mind moving that sword now?!"

"Huh..." Magnus said, dropping the sword. "What are you doing here?"

"Um, well... I realized I was too harsh towards you before... You were right about some things and I... I wanted to apologize," she said in a hesitant voice.

"And that couldn't wait till the morning?" Magnus said, lighting a candle and then tensing up, this time due to a different kind of danger... Claudia was wearing a dark red nightgown that still revealed a lot of her fantastic body, her form exuding femininity and sexuality. She eyed Magnus up and down and he was suddenly very aware he was wearing his smallclothes only. She glided to him, putting a hand on his chest.

"Are you going to tell me how we shouldn't do this?" she said teasingly, but Magnus saw some anxiety in her eyes as well.

"I... no," Magnus said, pulling her in for a kiss. It was a gentle kiss at first, their soft lips barely touching, but it soon turned into a sensual struggle of tongues as their bodies surrendered to passion. Claudia took his hand and pulled him towards the bed, her anxiety evaporating completely. She pushed Magnus onto the bed, kissing him vigorously and then grabbing his smallclothes and pulling them down. Magnus reached out for her nightgown but she slapped his hand away.

"Not so fast..." she purred and got up, removing her nightgown with slow, sensual moves. She smiled at the sight of Magnus' cock standing up in salute. As Magnus gazed at her beautiful naked body, she lifted her foot and pressed on his cock, her sole caressing his balls and the underside of his shaft.

"Ohhh..." Magnus moaned while she kept rubbing his cock with her foot. He watched her, almost hypnotized by her teasing smile. And what a sight she was. Those shapely legs, that slender waist, those lovely breasts, barely hidden by the strands of her dark hair... but most of all, the sexuality she radiated. In his mind, he struggled to reconcile the girl who practiced the sword and wanted to do everything men did and the goddess he had in front of himself...

"Your cock seems to like my foot, Blondie," she said, removing her foot and climbing on the bed, straddling Magnus' chest. She leaned down and kissed him aggressively, biting his lip and pushing her tongue inside his mouth. Her hands rubbed his chest as their tongues fought, and then she pinched his nipples, sending a wave of pleasure and pain through his body.

"Ahh...Gods know I love these games, but after the night I had I thirst for something else... I want her to feel the full power of Magnus' Love," he thought in amusement, grabbing her arms and pushing her away.

"Oh no, princess, you are not in control tonight," he said, pushing her off him and then moving on top of her.

"Is that so?!" she said, struggling against his body that was pinning her in place.

"Yes, that is so," he said, kissing her sensually and caressing her side gently, feeling her resistance slowly melt away.

"Ohh, yesss...." she moaned when she felt his lips and tongue on her neck, giving her small, passionate kisses, while his hands roamed all over her body, caressing her delicate skin. Her body quivered as he traced his kisses towards her sizable breasts that almost looked out of place on her slender body.

"Mmmm," Magnus moaned, his lips nibbling the lovely nipple, twirling his tongue over the sensitive nub, while Claudia ran her hands through his hair, her body arching with pleasure every time Magnus squeezed her nipple between his lips.

"Damn, Blondie, your lips and tongue feel so great..." she cooed when their eyes met, basking in each other's desire.

"You haven't seen anything yet, princess, believe me..." he said and resumed worshipping her breasts. Giving her a teasing look, his lips moved down, making their way across her belly and savoring every inch of her skin. Her body started squirming in anticipation as his lips reached her trimmed dark triangle. He kissed it, eliciting a loud moan. His lips came to an inch from her vulva, and her body started shaking in anticipation. Tense like a string, she watched him with trepidation, waiting for the moment his lips would touch her bathed pussy, but he just smiled and started showering kisses all over her thighs.

"Ohhh, what are you doing to me..." she groaned as he massaged her thighs and calves, spreading her legs gently and then tracing his lips back across her inner thighs. Once again, he came face to face with the object of his desire, but this time he didn't flinch. His lips moved forward, planting a sensual kiss on her glistening pussy.

"AAHH!" she moaned, her body shaking from the sensation.

"Mhmmm!" he replied, his tongue diving in to scoop a mouthful of the sweet and tangy fluid.

"Delicious..." he thought, losing himself in the task he had done so many times, yet every time it felt like a fresh challenge to best himself and bring complete pleasure to his partner. His tongue licked and probed the depths of her folds, feasting on her fluids and relishing in her moans of pleasure. She squirmed under his expert tonguing, crisscrossing her calves behind his neck and holding his head in a most beautiful prison. Magnus started speeding up when he felt her legs close behind him, knowing it was a sign of her climax building up. He reached up and started caressing her breasts, while his tongue stabbed deep inside her pussy, touching her special spot and making her shake with desire.

"Ohhh! Blondie, your tongue... keep it there forever..."

Magnus smiled at the intensity of her desire and increased the tempo of his stabs. Her body tensed up and he moved to her clit, sucking it in his mouth and twirling it with his tongue, his hands still playing with her nipples.

"Ohhh... Gods!... OOOHHH!!" she cried out as her body convulsed in the throes of orgasm, her hands pulling at Magnus' hair obliviously. She arched her hips while her calves pressed the back of his head. She held onto his hair and she rubbed her pussy against his face while Magnus kept sucking her clit relentlessly.

"YESSS, BLONDIEEE!!" she screamed, riding out wave after wave of her climax. Moments stretched into eternity before her orgasm finally started to ebb, her body relaxing and loosening the grip on Magnus' head. When her ass finally touched the bed again, she was almost completely spent but Magnus knew better than to stop there. He kept nursing on her pussy gently, avoiding her clit and just scooping the leaking fluids. After a few minutes of silence, she finally found the strength to speak.

"Oh, Blondie... how are you so damn good at that..." she said weakly.

"Lots of practice," he said, chuckling, and then continued to caress her with his tongue.

"Really? Who was the lucky bitch?"

"You wouldn't know her."

"I don't know if to thank her or to hate her..."

They stayed like that for several minutes, and her body started to show the signs of a new buildup. Magnus ate her pussy with a bit more vigor until her moans told him she was ready for round two. He moved on top of her, his hard cock slowly entering her pussy.

"Oh yes, that is what I need now... mmm, a nice hard cock..."

"I didn't know refined ladies used such lewd vocabulary," Magnus said, leaning down to kiss her.

"Shut up and fuck me..." she moaned, returning this kiss.

"Your wish is my command, princess."

"Gods, this feels so great... she is so tight and warm..." Magnus thought, settling into a slow rhythm. He intended to prolong their pleasure as much as possible. Feeling her legs close around his waist, Magnus pulled her up, settling into a kneeling position on the bed and supporting her whole weight as she enveloped him with her arms and legs.

"Mmm, Blondie, is this the part where I praise your strength?" she said playfully as Magnus pushed into her. He was holding her ass and squeezing the shapely buttocks while his cock kept ramming into her with more force.

"A few compliments wouldn't hurt... besides, I love the exercise."

"Oh, do you? Let's see how long you can keep it up... Mmmm, yes I need you to keep it up..." she moaned, and then she kissed him with passion, making him fight for breath. They stayed in that position for a while, their arousal building up steadily.

"Ahh, you are getting sweaty and labored, Blondie... Do you need to lie down and rest for a while... Ohhhh!"

Magnus growled in response and then stood up on the bed, still holding her weight as Claudia had no intention of letting him go from the prison of her arms and legs.

"Let's see if this shuts you up," he said and started ramming into her and picking up the pace. Claudia's moans became synchronized with the clapping sound of his pelvis slamming into hers, her body bouncing due to the force of his thrusts. Magnus kept pushing into her, grunting loudly with every thrust.

"Yes!..... Yes!.... Yes! Ohh, Yes!"

Claudia's moans echoed through the room as Magnus kept speeding up until sweat started pouring out of him.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! YESSSSS!!!" she cried out, bouncing wildly up and down, feeling her orgasm come with unrelenting force.

"Come... for me.... princess... COME!" Magnus cried out, feeling her body twitch and convulse in orgasm. He kept himself on edge, letting her ride her peak till the end, while her cries of joy resonated in his ears. She came and she came, her orgasm seemingly endless. When her moans started calming down, he finally allowed his own release and he roared, his lips clamping down on the skin of her delicate neck. He pulled his cock out, barely in time, and he spurted rope after rope of seed on her belly as he rubbed his cock on her triangle.

"Ohhh! Princess..." he moaned into her neck when the deluge of seed started to ebb.

"By the gods, Blondie... I am in love with your tongue and cock..." she said, smiling blissfully.

"They love you too, princess..."

***

"How mad were you when I kicked you out of the carriage?" she asked playfully. They were still lying in Magnus' bed, Claudia's head resting on his chest.

"A lot... but I've had enough time to cool down," Magnus said, deciding not to say anything about the attempt on his life. "Princess, listen... I agree with you when it comes to the unfairness of our society towards women. They deserve a lot more. But the way you are going about it... I am not sure you are helping at all. You need to be smart about it if you are to make any real progress."

"I know that! I... I just get so angry in those situations and I can't stop myself."

"Well, it is infuriating sometimes and I swear I wanted to put you over my knee more than once," Magnus said with a smirk.

"Put me over your knee?! What am I, a five-year-old?" she asked, lifting her head to look into his eyes.

"Well, sometimes it sure is hard to tell," Magnus said with a chuckle.

"Pff... put me over your knee. As if you would dare to do such a thing."

"Oh, wouldn't I?"

"You don't have the balls to do it," she said in a challenge.

Magnus watched her for a moment, noticing the 'I dare you" look she was giving him. He threw off the covers suddenly and picked her up, placing her on the bed on her stomach and then straddling her back, facing her feet.

"Hey! What-"

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Blondie! Stop or I swear to gods..."

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

She squirmed underneath him, trying to push him off, and when that failed, she arched her feet, trying to hit him but then gave up when she realized she couldn't bend her leg enough.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

Magnus continued spanking her ass until it got a nice, red color. He turned around to look at her face and noticed her angry expression.

"Are you finished?" she said gloomily.

"Yes. Geez, that felt good!" he said with a chuckle. He moved off her, but she stayed in the same position.

"Great. We are going to make this even now."

"You are not spanking me," Magnus said, shaking his head and smiling.

"Then you are a jerk," she said, making a pouty face.

"Hmm... Tell you what, princess. Let me make it up to you, my way," he said, leaning down to whisper in her ear. Not waiting for a reply, he started kissing his way down her back, taking his time with every inch of her body. When he reached her reddened ass, he stopped, gazing a while at her shapely buttocks, and then placed a single kiss, eliciting a small sigh from Claudia.

"I see you like my soothing balm... Well, there is plenty where that came from..." he said, showering her ass with kisses, relishing in her sighs of satisfaction.

"Is there any feeling that compares to giving pleasure and happiness to a woman?" Magnus thought, while his lips moved to cover every spot on Claudia's meaty buttocks. Then he moved further down, kissing his way down her thighs and calves and showering kisses over the soles of her feet, making her giggle in response. He took one foot and then the other and he started sucking her toes, eliciting a loud moan from her.

"Ohhh, Blondie... I want to get married to your lips and tongue..."

Magnus laughed and made his way up again, spreading her legs and inserting his tongue in her pussy.

"Ahhh, damn... That is so good..." she moaned while he explored her folds once again. He feasted on her juicy pussy and then his tongue darted up, touching her rosebud for a second.

"OHH! By the gods!" Claudia cried out, her body tensing and her butt arching up.

"I must save something for the next time, princess," Magnus said with a laugh and then went back to her pussy, his lips clamping on her clit while his fingers started rubbing her special spot.

"Aahhh! Yeees.... YEEESSSS!"

Her climax hit suddenly, her juices showering Magnus, but he kept milking her orgasm, scooping all the nectar he could. Her body shook and her hips kept arching up, seeking ever more friction with his mouth.

"Oohhh... Blondie... If you are going to follow it up with this, you can spank me any time..." she said when her orgasm finally subsided. She lowered her hips and she stayed splayed on the bed unable to move, while Magnus kept kissing her back, coming up to her neck and face.

"That was truly wonderful... but I want to be in control, for a change," she said with a smile.

"Oh, do you?"

"Yes," she said, pushing him down on his back.

"Don't you dare move," she said moving down and tracing her fingertips over his cock and balls.

"Mmmm..."

"Your cock gets hard so easily..."

"Yeah, that is because mag-... gods created me as a gift to all women," he said with an awkward chuckle. "Stop slipping up, Magnus..."

"Your humility knows no bounds," Claudia said, laughing and placing a single kiss on Magnus' cockhead.

"Ohhh!"

"Well, I need to save something for the next time too!" she said, laughing at the look of frustration on his face.

"But don't worry, Blondie, I got something else in store for you," she said, moving up and squeezing his cock between her tits. "Let's see if gods's gift to women can handle these babies."

"Fuck!" Magnus exclaimed when she started rubbing his cock between her breasts.

"Language, Blondie, there is a lady present!"

She teased him for quite a while, stimulating his cock with her hands and with her tits, but denying him release.

"Princess, you are killing me..." he mouthed in sweet frustration when she brought him to the edge for the tenth time and then stopped.

"Will you be good?" she said with a smirk.

"Huh?"

"Will you be a good boy?" she cooed once again.

"What? I am not a five year-... ohhh, I see where this is going..."

She rubbed his cock between her tits some more, feeling his climax build up again...

"Only good boys get to come..."

"Damn, princess... There are demons less devious than you..." Magnus said as his cock stood on the edge once again.

"You need to say it, Blondie," she said, sending him a playful kiss.

"Fuck!... I'll be good..." he mumbled.

"What was that?!" she said, squeezing his cock between her tits and rubbing vigorously.

"I... I'll be a good boy! AHHH!!" Magnus cried out and his orgasm exploded. Endless spurts of cum showered her face as she kept milking him relentlessly. Her face became completely covered with his seed, but she was smiling at the sight of bliss on his face.

"Huh, princess... I can't remember the last time I came like that."

She licked her lips, scooping some of his cum in her mouth.

"Good things happen to good boys," she said and they both burst into laughter.

***

A few more days went by and Magnus found himself wondering if there would be more attempts on his life. He was also unsure how to proceed in his search. He had to wait for the next social event, it seemed.

That evening, he was on his way to his room, coming back from his customary stroll through the front yard. He came around the corner, heading towards his room. Deep in his thoughts, he almost reached for the door handle when he caught movement in the corner of his eye. He turned quickly, his eyes falling on a man in dark grey garments, wearing a hood and a veil. Before he even had a chance to call out, Magnus saw a swirl of energies he recognized immediately and reacting on instinct, he dived behind a nearby statue of some Byrne ancestor. A wave of kinetic energy swiped past him, almost catching his legs.

"Gods! A mage..." he thought, peeking out and then ducking again as lightning crashed into the stone statue.

"At least I know my cover isn't blown... there is no way they would have sent this amateur if they knew who I was..." Magnus thought, unimpressed by the sloppy magic finesse of his assailant. Crouching on the ground, he felt a surge of anger bubble in him.

"Ah, to hell with this, I am getting some answers, right now!" Magnus growled, coming out of cover.

The mage cast a lightning bolt but Magnus deflected it with ease. The mage stared for a second in obvious surprise but then started casting a kinetic push, which Magnus countered immediately. He started walking towards the mage, sending his own kinetic push that lifted the mage off his feet and pinned him against the wall. Magnus saw him try to cast, pinned as he was. On a hunch, Magnus cast a bubble of air magic around the mage. It was something similar to what he had seen that bastard, the Illusionist, cast all that time ago, yet this bubble was intended to stop the flow of energies past its borders.

"A skilled mage would break through this without a problem, but I believe this amateur will struggle... He can't draw on the energies around him; all he can do is to draw the energy from his own emotions and life force..." Magnus mused, coming closer to the man.

"Well, you are not a complete dumbass," Magnus said when the mage didn't attempt another spell. Magnus leaned in, fixating on the dark eyes that stared at him. Somehow, they seemed... feminine?

"Let's see your pretty face..." Magnus said, pulling off the veil.

Time stopped. Magnus stared in complete shock and disbelief at the face looking at him, his spells fizzling out on their own.

"Lina?!" he managed to utter, completely frozen, but his sister's face showed no signs of recognition. She lashed out with a kinetic push that barreled into a completely disoriented Magnus, sending him flying across the hallway, and he crashed into a suit of armor that stood on a display. He hit his head hard and slid to the ground, lying awkwardly.

"Li...na..." he managed to croak, his vision blurring, until finally, everything went dark...

***

"Ha! Take that!"

Magnus chuckled at the sight of his sister stabbing some imaginary enemy with an old broomstick. He rolled his neck and reclined, sighing with pleasure. He really enjoyed lazing about in the shade of his favorite tree. He opened his eyes briefly, taking in the multitude of colors and sounds. His meadow was beyond beautiful this time of year.

1...345678