The Young Mage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many of these enemies have you dispatched already?" he asked with a hint of a smile.

"About a dozen!"

Magnus snorted. "Some warriors they are... getting beaten by a girl with a stick!"

Lina stopped mid-swing and turned to glare at him. Magnus chuckled inwardly at the expression on her face. He loved teasing his sister.

"What is your point?! A girl can't beat a guy in a swordfight?"

"Of course not!"

"Yes, they can!" Lina retorted with indignation.

"Pfh, maybe you could beat some weak old man, but that's it," Magnus said, his mouth stretching into a smile.

"You can be such a jerk sometimes!" Lina retorted angrily. She stomped away, her steps betraying fury.

"Hey, wait!" Magnus said, rising to his feet. He was surprised at the intensity of her anger. He only wanted to tease her a bit.

"Lina!" he exclaimed, running after her. He caught up with her and reached out with his hand to stop her.

"Lina, I was just jok- "

Lina turned around with surprising speed, swinging her broomstick with all her might and striking Magnus on the side of his head. He felt an explosion of pain and he collapsed to the ground, losing conscience...

Magnus came to with a groan. His head was throbbing with dull pain. Somehow, he found the strength to open his eyes, taking in his surroundings...

"My room..." he rasped, realizing he was lying in what had been his bed for the last several weeks while he was playing the role of a swordmaster. He struggled to bring some clarity into his thoughts until he felt the familiar sensation of his magical healing ability doing its job and easing the pain in his head.

"I must have been out of it for quite a while... My healing doesn't work if I am unconscious, it seems..." Magnus thought, lifting the bed sheets and peering at the state of his body. His head was healing rapidly and he was about to get up from the bed but the sound of the doorknob twisting stopped him.

"You are awake!"

"Eh... barely," Magnus mouthed, turning his head to see the owner of the voice.

"Gods be praised... I was worried," Lady Ava said with genuine concern.

"It seems my head is thicker than it looks," Magnus said with a weak smile. He found it curious that the lady of the house herself was worried about his wellbeing. She was holding a stack of cloth in her hands.

"I am so furious! For you to get attacked in my very home... It is unforgivable," she said with a sigh.

"It is not your fault, My Lady."

"Everything that happens in this house I see as my responsibility, young man," she said with a motherly tone. "Can you tell me what happened to you?"

"Umm... I am not sure, actually. Where did you find me?"

"The guards heard some commotion and went to investigate, and they found you lying on the ground just beneath the suit of armor. You had a nasty wound on your head..." she said with a question in her voice.

"Well... I was going towards my room but then a man came at me from the shadows... He hit me on the head, and while I managed to put up a fight in my semi-conscious state, he managed to overpower me and I crashed into that suit... I can't remember anything after that," Magnus said after taking some time as if to remember what happened. There was no way he was going to tell her the truth.

"A man, you say? Did you recognize him?"

"No... His face was covered by a veil."

"What possible reason could someone have to attack you?" she asked, looking at him inquisitively.

"I have no idea... Maybe those ruffians from weeks ago who tried to attack your husband?" Magnus said, trying to sound confused.

"Hmm..." she said, touching her lips with the tip of her finger. "Anyway, let me check your wound."

"It's fine, My Lady..."

"Nonsense! I am going to see personally to your health. It is the least I can do after everything," Lady Ava said, sitting on the bed near Magnus' head. "Put your head in my lap, I want to check the wound."

"Eh, are you sure..." Magnus said, suddenly feeling flushed by the proximity of the striking woman.

"Of course I am sure," she said, taking his head in her lap and turning it to the side. Magnus felt his cock stir when he realized that only a few layers of clothing separated his face from Her Ladyship's pussy.

"Let's see..." she said, leaning down and slowly removing the bandage. Magnus felt the touch of her ample breasts on his cheek as his cock hardened into pure granite.

"Ah!" Magnus moaned, feigning pain when Lady Ava started removing the last layer of bandages.

"Yes... I can't see much due to all the crusted blood, but I would say that your wound seems remarkably well, all things considered."

She replaced the bandages carefully and then laid his head back on the pillow.

"There. I will be back every morning to check your wound."

"I am looking forward to it!" Magnus blurted out in a raspy voice. Lady Ava smiled and wagged a finger at him, her eyes not missing the bulge in the sheets.

"You must rest now for a few days, so no getting out of that bed."

"But I feel relatively fine..."

"Don't argue with me about this; your wound needs time to heal properly. I will see you tomorrow morning," she said with a mischievous smirk. Magnus saw a curious glint in her eyes as she turned around and left the room, swaying her hips.

"Damn, what a woman..." Magnus thought with a smile, but his mind wouldn't allow him to stray into such thoughts for long. Not while there was a turmoil of feelings gripping him.

"Lina..." he mouthed, almost timidly.

"I can't even begin to wrap my head around what happened last night... She is alive... at least I know that much now..." Magnus thought, finding some comfort there. "But how by the gods did she become an... an assassin of all things?! My sweet, good-natured sister... What the hell happened to her?! This is all my fault, I should have been there to protect her!"

Guilt, anger, and loss rushed through his mind and he struggled with himself, trying to turn his thoughts towards something else, yet he kept coming back to Lina... He took a deep breath, forcing himself to focus. He had to analyze the events with logic and reason.

"All right... What is very much clear is that this attack on me wasn't a coincidence and it must be linked to me asking questions on the night of the party... Someone sent those assassins first, and when I turned out to be a tough nut, they sent a mage assassin. It also means that my identity is intact... or at least it was until last night, because there is no way they would have sent an unskilled mage after me... or was sending my very sister the whole point of it? Gods damn it, so many questions remain unanswered," Magnus thought in frustration, shifting in the bed restlessly and trying to give himself a bit more time before he had to delve into another sore spot.

"Lina didn't recognize me... or maybe she did, but only after she cast that kinetic push? Is that why I am still alive, or is it because of the arrival of the guards? Could it be that I've changed so much in all these years, that not even my own sister recognizes me?" Magnus thought and then shook his head.

"No... there is something else happening here, but for the life of me, I can't figure out what... By the gods, I intend to find out!"

He felt a rush of resolve in his limbs and he barely restrained himself from getting up and starting his search for answers. But he had to wait a bit longer. He had to wait for the night to come.

***

Magnus squinted, trying to pierce the night. His eyes were getting used to the darkness, and from his spot on the rooftop, he could see the mansion across pretty well.

"The mansion of Lord Hawkins... assuming the map was accurate."

Earlier that day, he had requested a map from Lady Ava under the pretense of learning about the city to pass the time, bedridden as he was. He had meticulously studied the paths he had to take to get to the mansions of the two nobles he had talked with on the night of the party. The other mansion he needed to investigate was the one belonging to Lord Huxley, but he decided to check that one out tomorrow night as it was too far from this one.

"This could turn out to be quite futile, but it is better than storming a Lord's mansion blindly..."

He glanced at the part of the wall where he had made his way up to the roof. He had used earth magic to make his limbs stick to the stone wall, but it had still been a tiresome climb.

"Too bad I couldn't lift myself with kinetics... but as I had learned very early, it is near impossible to control the lift if I am lifting my own body. The change in the balance and perspective is just too much and I would likely just propel myself into a wall... Maybe Fiona could have done it, considering her talent and absolute mastery of kinetics, but it is certainly way beyond my skills," Magnus mused, turning his attention towards the mansion once again. He wasn't sure what he was expecting to see, but something was better than nothing. He had to choose which of the mansions he was going to break into first, especially considering it was highly unlikely he would be able to do a thorough search without being discovered.

A couple of hours passed without anything of note happening. Magnus felt frustration coursing through his body but he decided to stick to this approach for a couple of nights longer. Either way, there was no point in spending the whole night on the roof. A few hours of observation should have been enough to notice if something out of the ordinary was happening.

Tomorrow night, he spent hours watching the mansion of Lord Huxley, but again to no result. He returned to the mansion in a bad mood.

"Is there any point in persisting with this approach? I would need a stroke of luck to catch something... but I can't just barge in blindly, either..." Magnus mused, lying in his bed. It was close to midnight and he was about to call it a night when he heard a sound in front of his door. He tensed up, powering up a kinetic spell on instinct, but then he heard the unmistakable sound of girls giggling.

"Another nightly visit?" Magnus thought, letting his spell power down. The doors opened, letting in Claudia and another familiar-looking girl...

"Isabel, from the party..." Magnus thought as Claudia closed the door behind them.

"I see you are still awake," Claudia said. "Shouldn't you be sleeping? You know, to regain your strength?!" she added with a hint of irony.

"His head is bandaged..." Isabel said cautiously.

"I bet he is faking the injury," Claudia said mockingly.

"My injury is very much real," Magnus said irritably.

"Is that so?" Claudia said with a smirk. "Well, then you won't be able to join us, I guess..." she said, setting the lamp on the table.

"Join you?"

"Yes... Isabel and I were just going to take a bath together and we were wondering if you were willing to join us, but I guess you are too injured for that..."

"Eh..."

"Let's give him a glimpse, Is," Claudia said, taking Isabel's hand.

"You are so devious, Claudia..." Isabel said, letting Claudia pull her close.

They started swaying as if dancing, their hands roaming all over their bodies. Magnus felt a familiar stirring in his loins, but when he saw Claudia whisper something in Isabel's ear, their faces stretching into mischievous smiles, he knew their show was just beginning...

They began to undress each other, slowly, caressing each other's shoulders and back, their hands straying to their asses. Magnus licked his lips, taken by the fantastic show, and when they finally moved in for a sensual kiss, he released an involuntary moan...

"I think he likes our show, Is..."

"You know, I think so too. There is something wrong with the sheets in your mansion, Claudia... I am noticing some unusual bulges on them," Isabel said with a grin and then assaulted Claudia's lips once again. Magnus couldn't tell how long it took before they were both completely naked, he just knew that he was on the verge of caving...

"At this late hour, I think we can sneak to my room... naked. We should leave our clothes here as a reminder of what he is missing out on..." Claudia said, blowing a kiss to Magnus and pulling Isabel's hand.

"Wait! I... I feel stronger," Magnus said, almost jumping out of bed and taking his smallclothes off in one motion.

"Well... this night keeps getting better," Isabel said, eyeing Magnus' body and cock that was already standing in salute. She licked her lips lustily and then moved close to Magnus, circling him and taking time to assess his body. She was a bit shorter than Claudia and had somewhat smaller breasts, but she had meatier thighs and a voluptuous ass that fit so well on her wide hips. She grabbed Magnus's ass, his cock pressing into her belly.

"Not yet, Is. First, we take a bath together... unless he is afraid to go through the mansion naked?!" Claudia said in a challenging tone. Isabel walked back to her and pulled her towards the door.

"Gods help me, there is no way I am missing this..." Magnus thought, not hesitating even for a moment. He followed them into the hallway, the sound of their quiet giggles telling him the way. Making a quick decision, he cast a couple of air spells to amplify sounds from the side hallways and even created a couple of magic mirrors, the same kind that Fiona used on him all those years ago. There would be too many problems if they were caught, so he wasn't going to risk it.

After a very long minute, they reached Claudia's chambers. Inside, there was a large bathtub filled with steaming water. She had it prepared in advance, it seemed.

"Mmm... excellent," Claudia purred as she lowered herself into the warm water. Isabel slid inside next to her, showing a satisfied smile. Magnus got in on the opposite side of the bathtub, their legs touching and intertwining. The tub was round, about five feet in diameter, so they were all well within each other's reach... The water was extremely pleasant, and the faint scent of aromatic oils filled the air.

"Hmm, I didn't think he would have the balls for this..." Claudia said with a satisfied grin.

"Ohh..."

Magnus released a sigh of arousal when Claudia's foot found his cock and then made its way down toward his balls. Her other foot was caressing his chest. Then, he felt another pair of feet touching his chest and his cock and he moaned loudly, his cock already aching for release. All those years ago, Fiona had corrupted him for pretty female feet, forever, so feeling two pairs of beautiful feet on his body made his arousal flare up aggressively.

"Damn, he really likes our feet..." Isabel said, biting her lip.

"Mmm, yes..." Claudia said, extending her foot towards Magnus's face. Like a moth to the flame, Magnus leaned in, his lips parting on their own to suck in the lovely toes.

"Yes!" Claudia moaned, her hand roaming underwater and touching her friend's folds.

"Ahhh!" Isabel purred, arching her back and extending her own foot, desperately seeking Magnus' lips. Magnus met her pretty foot with his tongue, licking her sole from heel to toe, and then sucking her toes in and swirling his tongue all over them. He switched from one lovely foot to the other, making both of them purr with arousal. He assaulted their feet with his lips and tongue, madly aroused by the constant stimulation of his cock. As their sensual game continued, Isabel's hand found her clit and she started rubbing herself, desperate to come.

"Ahhh!... huh, what?" Isabel said in frustration. Claudia had grabbed Isabel's hands and was keeping her from rubbing herself.

"Not like that, Is, trust me. You need to feel his tongue. Coming on his lips feels out of this world..." Claudia said, sighing with pleasure and anticipation. She pulled her foot from Magnus' mouth and then nudged Isabel forward, motioning with her hand.

"Straddle his mouth..."

Isabel got up to her feet and then moved closer to Magnus until her hairy pussy was in his face. Magnus licked his lips and dived in like a hungry wolf, eliciting an instant moan from Isabel. He grabbed her buttocks and pulled her to him, holding her tightly and letting her relax her posture.

"Ahh! By the grace of gods..." Isabel moaned, running her hands through her hair, her hips already trembling as Magnus' tongue lashed at her pussy, mercilessly.

"I told you..." Claudia laughed, running her sole over Magnus' balls and shaft. It took only a minute of Magnus' expert licking for Isabel to go over the edge. She came on his lips, explosively, barely stopping herself from grabbing his bandaged head in an attempt to pull his tongue deeper inside...

"YEESS! Gareeeth!! Fuck, YES!" Isabel cried out as she spurted her juices, her body convulsing in ecstasy. Magnus drank all she had to offer, sucking on her clit relentlessly.

"Ahh!...fuck... ahh..." Isabel moaned, her orgasm slowly ebbing. Claudia reached out and slapped her buttocks gently, eliciting a satisfied smile from Isabel.

"This was incredible..." she said, reaching down and caressing Magnus' face. "You were truly amazing."

"It was my pleasure," Magnus said in a hoarse voice. Claudia was still caressing his cock with her foot but she was keeping him from going over the edge.

"My turn now," Claudia said, switching places with Isabel. She put one leg over his shoulder and hooked it behind his back, pulling his face into her trimmed pussy. Magnus attacked her folds, his arousal making him abandon his usual slow oral approach. He stabbed his tongue into her pussy, licking her with intensity until she came violently on his lips, rubbing her pussy all over his face.

"Aahhh! Fuck! I love this so much!" Claudia cried out as she was riding the waves of her orgasm. When her orgasm subsided, she unhooked her leg and pulled Magnus to his feet.

"Come here, Blondie..." she said as they got out of the tub. Claudia and Isabel dried themselves and then started toweling Magnus, rubbing his body all over.

"He didn't come yet..." Isabel said, stroking his cock slowly. Magnus closed his eyes and relished the touch of their hands, feeling the build-up of his own orgasm.

"Not yet," Claudia said, stopping Isabel's handjob. "There is something I promised to do..." she said and pushed Magnus onto her bed. Isabel got up on the bed as well, anxious to see what Claudia intended to do. Claudia knelt on the bed and moved close to his hard cock, extending her tongue, slowly...

"Fuck!" Magnus exclaimed when her tongue made a pass from his balls to his cockhead.

She licked his glans, her eyes glinting at his obvious arousal and impatience. Her wet hair was touching his thighs and belly, her hands caressing his balls. He was in heaven. Then her lips parted and she engulfed his cockhead, her luscious lips moving down his shaft...

"AGGHHH!" Magnus grunted, but his passionate moans were soon silenced by Isabel's foot. Magnus assaulted her toes with hunger, his mouth mimicking Claudia's own. He knew he wouldn't last long, aroused as he was. His orgasm was building up indomitably under the assault of Claudia's mouth, his own lips devouring Isabel's foot.

"Come here, Is. You need to see this," Claudia said when she felt that Magnus was close to the edge. Isabel moved down next to her, Magnus' freed mouth releasing an instant moan.

"Be ready," Claudia said and attacked his cock once again, sucking and licking and pulling Isabel to join her. Magnus started shuddering under the merciless assault of two mouths. He released a guttural roar and his cock started erupting like an angry volcano.

"AGGGHH!!"

1...345678