All Comments on 'The Young Mage Ch. 05 - Interlude'

by AwkwardlySet

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SlithyToveSlithyTove4 months ago

An excellent addition to the sequence, and it's a nice touch to have Vivien as an apprentice, setting up all kinds of future possibilities, particularly with the Remaker aspect. Thanks again for your writing, and know that there are readers out here who eagerly await future installments!

IC_Thru_UIC_Thru_U4 months ago

When I first started reading I thought great a spin off story. But I can see how your are showing that the cult is working around the different kingdoms. The princess being Fiona's new apprentice was a nice twist I did not see coming, I actually expected Magnus to ask Fiona to apprentice his sister. Can't wait for more.

HelgamiteHelgamite4 months ago

Ok, interesting twist, am I to hope that Fiona and Magnus find each other? Along with Magnus having his sister as his apprentice, maybe? ;)

AwkwardlySetAwkwardlySet4 months agoAuthor

All I can say is that you guys have some good guesses and imagination :) Still, I love it when I manage to surprise you with a twist or two. I planned Magnus' story to go for three more series, so some things will coalesce much later. What I can tell you is that the next chapter will be the last chapter of The Young Mage series, so some things will be resolved... or will they? :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am so excited to see Fiona back in the story, and now she is dealing with the same mysterious cult as Magnus. Keep up the great work I love reading these!

joshmose93joshmose934 months ago

Quite fun. I know you mentioned you have big plans, and it looks like they are coming together. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love your approach to the series. I can't wait to see how it continues.

Homeinindy2Homeinindy24 months ago

Do I see master and former apprentice joining back up to fight the new evil in the land??? Love the direction, please continue

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great series so far. Looking forward to more!

fmp0927fmp09274 months ago

I'm continually amazed by your imagination. Plus it can't be easy keeping all the plot lines and characters separated yet complementary. I vote that you finish this series like the first one by resolving all the open plot lines then sending Magnus off to start his next adventure. In any case, I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A nice Segway into the plot of the Remaker and catch-up with Fiona. Disappointed that this was so short - with the relatively long wait between chapters. I hope readers aren’t lost due to lack of momentum.

Looking forward to more, hopefully very soon!

AwkwardlySetAwkwardlySet4 months agoAuthor

It seems that I have really spoiled you guys since you are calling 8.5k words chapters short ;)

On a more serious note, the last chapter of the series (although not the last chapter of Magnus' story) is being written and I am guessing that it will take me three to five days to finish it, which means about seven to ten days until it gets published. This is just an estimate, of course.

pk2curiouspk2curious3 months ago

Although you are a master with descriptions all throughout . You are even more so a master of happy endings . In so many ways . Lol .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardlySet@AwkwardlySet
I am a fantasy nerd who likes really long stories. I am also not a native English speaker. I am in the process of reuploading my old stories and hopefully adding a couple more. - On Hold. I am unlikely to publish any more chapters of either series until my issue with Litero...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES