The Young Site Manager

Story Info
A young architect falls in love with a mature worker.
6.8k words
4.64
8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Young Site Manager

NOTE: This is a work of fiction entirely imagined by the author. Although the names of the locations referenced in this story exist, the businesses, the people, and the events are pure fiction.

© Copyright whitebeard50, 2023 - All rights reserved

Frank, like every morning, walks to work. The Architecture firm is only about three blocks north, and the construction site where he is going this morning is 4 blocks south and west of where he lives. He joined a small firm of architects with new visions for architecture designing new habitable spaces in large cities with the highest quality of living for ordinary people where he is about to complete his business internship. A private non-profit foundation, inherited from his parents, is financing a new project which will occupy a large space in lower downtown. A total of four blocks with private access to the Metro. Large apartments for low-income families, green spaces, parks for kids, sports, arts, swimming pools, skating rinks and hockey rinks, all of it for the community who will live here and who has been living here for a long time at a rent they can afford. This unique project is exclusively for low-income families and individuals. Priority is given to those who have lived here and were forced to leave for various reasons. The project is managed by Frank, his first big project based on his concept and design, under the guidance of experienced architects and engineers working with him at the firm.

Jack, the big experienced site manager, who also lives close to the site, like many of the men and women working here, waits for Frank just as he arrives at the gate where the office trailers are. In summer, everyone gets to work early because of the hot temperature, so they can leave before the peak of temperature, usually around 3 p.m. The big guy likes Frank and works very well with this smart young man. He works with the guys as opposed to having them work for him.

"Great morning again, boss." Jack nods and stands right beside the smaller man.

"Indeed," answers Frank. He likes the big guy and imagines the both of them having...

"Hey! How are you?" Cries a worker just walking in and waving at them. They wave back.

Both Frank and Jack welcome everyone working on the site, almost every morning.

"Here's Reg. I know he's rough around the edges. But he's our best team leader and one strong son of a gun. Believe it or not, Frank, he likes you. He realizes how good you are at what you do. You have some big responsibilities here, you know," Jack tells the young site manager, "and everybody is rooting for you. This being your first big project and all." Frank is touched. He entertains a good relationship with all the workers.

Jack and Reg go way back. They never had such a young boss responsible for such a big project. He must be a hell of a talented young man thought Reg. Hidden under his rough and rugged demeanour, he likes the young man and would like to get closer to him. Reg is a loner who had a rough life. He thinks that the young man doesn't like him.

"Morning gents. Time to go to work, don't you think!" Reg says in his deep growl with a malicious grin.

"Morning Reg. You're right, Jack should start working soon." Frank says with a big smile on his face.

"Have a good day. Oh, by the way, come by the office around ten. I need to cover some of the work and show you guys a new technique for what's coming next week. You and the other two team leaders and Jack of course," Frank says with a mischievous smile on his face. He can hear Reg giggling as he strolls away.

"I'll be there, boss," Reg says between giggles waiving his hand.

A little while after lunch, Frank walks around the site and talks with each worker. They often provide good practical ideas and Frank, like Jack, is open to all suggestions. He answers all the questions and, the workers rarely bother him with their grievances. They all like the young guy. They never had a boss doing this sort of thing before. They are usually ignored and even frowned upon when they express their opinions.

It was a good productive day, and another day without incidents. Their security record is probably one of the best, if not the best, of all the construction sites around Montréal. Na major accidents, just a few minor scratches.

Jack walks into the office after making the final round at the end of the day making sure everything is properly put away and locked up when necessary. He stands in front of Frank's desk which is loaded with papers of all kinds. When the workers left at 3 pm, the temperature was around 31° C.

"Hey young man, you need to hire someone to help you with all this paperwork."

Frank looks up at Jack standing in front of him with his shirt wide open showing a strong muscular and very hairy chest from neck to probably all the way to his crutch. Jack notices the look, of course, and would like to show him much more than just his hairy chest.

--Let's go out for supper to Rose's Diner. My treat. But, if you don't mind, I think I'll have a shower first. Perhaps you should too. I don't think we can go looking this way or smelling like this.

Frank hesitates. Jack insists and walks towards the attached trailer housing the showers and the restrooms, not waiting for Frank's answer. Walking away, he removes his dirty shirt showing his hairy back. Frank gets up and follows the big guy a minute later. As he passes through the door, Jack already naked is folding his dirty clothes and placing them at the bottom of his locker where he always has a change of clean clothes.

The young boss gives a quick look at Jack's strong body. He stands in front of his locker and removes his pants and boxer shorts. He had already removed his shirt before getting to his locker. Frank's body is entirely covered with light blond-reddish hairs. He is quite a bit smaller than Frank, but he is fit, muscular just enough and has a great firm hairy butt. He advertises, although unwillingly, a nice-looking package which always attracts attention no matter where he goes.

Jack's massive frame is mouth-watering: strong shoulders, big chest with nipples poking out of his chest forest, a little belly, very sexy and a large and thick cock with huge hairy balls. As he walks toward the shower stall nearest to the lockers, Frank almost chokes at the sight of that furry back, the strong thighs and the firm buttocks separated by an inviting butt crack, with hairs covering it all.

Frank follows and enters the shower stall next to Jack's. The young boss cannot prevent his huge erection which he doesn't try to hide. What's the point? Jack eyeballs the young men's manhood and butt as he walks by and smiles, licking his lips.

As Frank washes the day's sweat, dust, mud and pollution, his hard-on recedes somewhat before he gets out of the shower, his mind inevitably being back at work. Jack is drying himself in front of his locker bending down and willingly showing his back and his hairy hanging sac. What a body this big guy has, man, look at that hairy ass, and those balls. Umm, I'd like to have sex with him, Frank thinks. Jack smiles to himself knowing the young guy is looking at him. His inexperience prevents him from recognizing Jack's invitation. But the big guy is determined to have a close encounter with this young man. Not usually his type, he prefers mature men, but he thinks that it would do Franck a lot of good. He's gay for sure, but too shy to make advances and way too shy to cruse openly. He doesn't blame him. Fortunately, mentalities have changed.

They dress and leave for the restaurant that they both go to regularly, although rarely together. The place is quiet with only a few tables taken. On a Friday night, the place is usually near empty. Frank comes here almost every day. He hates to cook and the restaurant is close to home. Rose, the owner, the chef and everything else as need be, welcomes both her favourite clients and places them in the bay window where the sun sets. She is a bit surprised to see them together. They talk about work, their passion, but mostly about the concept of the project and that new technic the young boss was talking about at the office. Then, Jack gently brings the sex thing. Indeed, the young man is shy. But he indicated that he had a few encounters with some older man. Just before dessert, Jack asks Frank,

"I'd like you to come to my place tonight. We can continue our conversation and..." Jack pauses a few seconds, "well, just enjoy each other's company."

"OK. I'd like that, Jack."

They both live in Old Montreal, a few blocks apart. Jack owns an old renovated townhouse on a quiet narrow street. The sun is setting and the street bathes in semi-darkness. The big guy unlocks and opens the door and lets Frank into the house. He closes the door and gets his shirt off right away. He always undresses when he comes home.

"Oh! I'm sorry, Frank. It's hot and I usually strip here when I get home from work."

Frank nods, not knowing what to say and then looks at the room, a wide open space with an open loft where wood and stones reign as masters. Very nicely done from his architect's perspective.

"Welcome to my home, Frank. Please, take your t-shirt off. It's all sweaty. Must be uncomfortable. I'll lend you a t-shirt if you want."

He moves forward and takes Frank's shirt and he places it on one of the hooks by the door. He places a hand behind Frank's neck and pulls him closer. Without a word, he gently kisses the young man while his right-hand finds Frank's firm buttocks. The tongues are busy making acquaintance while Jack expertly unbuckles Frank's jeans. He pushes his hand inside and gently takes Frank's cock and rubs it. The young man gets an instant hard-on. Jack pulls away and takes his pants completely off. A gesture imitated by Frank. The big guy takes the young man by the hand and guides him to his bedroom up the stairs. Not a word is said. A large open loft where his king-size bed rests at the far end of the room against the stone wall. A magnificently restored ancient house. On the right-hand side of the room, a door to the bathroom is open. Jack stops when they reach the bed, he looks Frank up and down and asks him,

"You ok with this?"

"Yes, Jack. I quite inexperienced though," Frank responds nervously.

"I'll guide you, Frank." Jack smiles and takes the young man's hand and walks into the bathroom.

Both get in the large shower and enjoys the warm water running on their body. They soap each other up and their hands miss no spot. Jack's fingers explore the young man's valley of pleasure for a short time. A tease. A taste of what's coming. He hugs Frank from the back pushing his hard cock in that magnificent crack. When everything is soaped, rubbed, cleaned and played with, a little bit, they dry each other with a large soft towel, they move to the bed and Jack softly pushes Frank onto the bed. Sitting, Frank watches Jack's mature body and drools. He loves mature hairy men and Jack is exactly what he's dreaming of. The big guy kneels in front of him, moves Frank's legs apart and his lips and tongue start on the inner thighs and move slowly up towards his hairy sack. Frank's cock is hard and sticking straight up with his balls hanging just off the side of the bed. Frank lays on his back while Jack licks and sucks each plump ball. His large middle finger rubs Frank's rosebud. The big guy reaches for his favourite lubricant on the nightstand. Frank's little and very tight hole is lubricated generously. The big finger enters him slowly, moving in and out and around. The sensation is wonderful as the big guy slowly massages Frank's prostate. The young man moans softly as the experienced older man sucks his balls, licks his penis and then swallows Frank's whole cock while his finger works the little man's glory hole.

Frank is moaning, groaning and squirming with pleasure. Jack stops deep-throating the young man who protests.

"Move up to the pillow, baby. I'll make you come later. I'm not finished pleasuring you." Jack tells Frank in a low sensual voice.

"I can come easily several times, Jack," Franks answers in a soft pleading murmur.

Jack gets on the bed, seeming to ignore Frank's plea, and positions himself between Frank's legs which he pushes apart. He lays down and takes Frank's 7" hard throbbing cock in his mouth. He licks the head and pushes the foreskin down completely. His tongue works the head and the shaft as he slowly takes the hot dick deeper and deeper into his mouth. Very, painfully slow, he has Frank writhing and he holds him firmly with his strong arms and big hands resting on his chest. He starts pumping up and down faster and faster sucking harder and harder with each pump. Frank moans and groans and suddenly he becomes rigid, arching his back and comes deep into Jack's mouth. Three, four, five explosions of intense pleasure all expertly swallowed by Jack. Frank remains silent, as he always is when he comes, whether masturbating or on the few occasions he had sex with someone else. His breathing slows down, he opens his eyes and watches Jack sucks every bit of come, then licks his knob all around it and moves down to the root of his cock which remains as hard as a rock.

Jack pulls himself up and kneels between Frank's thighs. He looks at his satisfied companion and smiles. Jack's cock is hard and ready. He looks at Frank with lust and desire and asks him,

"Can I?"

"Yes, Jack. Please, fuck me. I want you."

With his legs raised and spread out, Jack's mouth and tongue are all over Frank's cutest little ass. Jacks licks and wets Frank's rosebud and pushes his stiff tongue inside and moves in and out working his tongue in and around the tight hole. His tongue is replaced by a large well lubed middle finger which quickly finds and rubs the delicate prostate. Frank starts to squirm and moans quietly.

Jack takes the bottle of lube, pours a generous amount on his fingers and prepares Jack's ass for penetration. Jack lubes his big, hard and thick 8" cock and places its head against Frank's rosebud, and pushes through. Frank gasps, breaths deeply and waits for Jack. He wants it, badly. It hurts a little, but he knows that the pain will transform into deep pleasure which will make him explode again and again.

Jack penetrates a little further, no reaction from his sex partner, he pushes some more. A little groan escapes the young man. He looks Jack straight in the eyes and thrusts his hips hard against Jack's cock.

"Ah, fuck that's good. Good move young man." Jack, surprised, says softly while Frank continues his hips movements. Jack stays immobile for a few more seconds and starts pumping his hips, gently, in and out. He lowers himself on top of Frank who circles Jack's hips and wraps the big bear's furry body with his arms and follows Jack's accelerating movement. Jack fucks his young boss with vigour.

"Frank, baby, I'm coming. Christ, I forget the condom. Shit."

"Don't stop. I'm very close too, Jack."

Both of them are frantically moving faster and Jack explodes inside Frank's tight hole. Seconds later, Frank's ass and rectum tighten around Frank's cock and the two intertwined bodies are but one living the most fantastic fireworks any human can experience.

***

A few weeks later.

"Thank you for helping me close down, Frank." Reg appreciates Frank's help. Jack is on vacation and both of them take care of closing down the work site every day. They have been working very closely since Jack left for his 3-week vacation, and they both enjoyed it thoroughly.

"Always, Reg."

Both men wipe their foreheads. It's a very hot day. They're both drenched in sweat. The temperature is near record-setting at 36°C with a high level of humidity, causing the site to close down at lunchtime. Frank looks at Reg whose wet T-shirt is plastered to his incredible body. You can see his hairy chest right through. Reg does the same thing and both notice the other guy's stare.

"Let's go for lunch, Frank. My treat." Reg asks. He surprises himself. It just came out and he thinks that Frank will say no, anyway.

"Yes, I'd like that very much. It'll be an occasion to finally get to know each other a little bit more."

Reg, startled, hesitates for a second. "Where would you like to go?"

"Rosa's perhaps?" Frank replies.

"Hum, not sure. Euh. What about a pizza and a nice cold beer at my place? I live down the street, just here." He says pointing in the direction of the gate. "We can pick up the pizza on the way. We'll pass in front of Gino's. The best in town."

"OK. But I need to shower and change. Look at me." Frank says watching Reg eyeing him very closely.

"Well, you can't do it here. The shower trailer is closed for repairs or update or whatever..."

"Christ, I forgot about that."

"Hey, Frank. I have a shower and a towel you can use and I'll find you something to wear." Reg replies with a big smile on his face.

Reg rarely smiles. Frank looks at him and smiles, and thinks that Reg is a beautiful rugged man.

"OK. Let's go, Reg. I'm hungry."

Fifteen minutes later, they enter Reg's little apartment in an old building. Frank notices that although quite old and located in a poor neighbourhood the house is well-maintained. Reg's apartment is on the ground floor with a private entrance and there is one apartment on the second floor. The place is simple, a typical bachelor's retreat. The furniture is not new, but in good shape and solid, like him. There are no family photos. None.

"I'll put this in the oven to keep it warm. Let's get that shower." Reg says pulling his wet T-shirt off. Frank isn't sure he heard him right. He looks at Reg bare-chested and gasps. Wow! He thinks. Big chest, biceps, strong shoulders and a hint of a little belly all covered in black fur. He saw him often on-site without a shirt when the guys are on break, it's not allowed while working. But, seeing him here up close in the intimacy of his apartment, is something else. He's huge. Reg is looking at him with a smile on his face. His green eyes drill into him.

Frank manages to say "You mean together. In the shower?"

"Yeah! It'll save some time. Come on, Frank." Reg says with confidence, which surprises even himself.

The big guy gets close to Frank and helps him pull his sticky T-shirt off. He puts his hand on the back of Frank's neck, lowers his head and kisses him lightly waiting for Frank's response. Just a subtle touch of his lips. Lightning goes through Frank's body and he's sure Reg sensed the same thing. Frank responds to the kiss. He puts his hand on the big guy's hairy and wet chest and lets Reg devour his mouth. He feels Reg's tongue licking his lips pressing a little bit and he opens his mouth. Reg, more experienced, invades the little guy's mouth with his wet hungry tongue and explores every nook and cranny. He hugs Frank and presses him against his body feeling his hardening cock pressing on Frank's lower belly. They kiss for a few more minutes and Reg pulls away. He grabs Frank's hand and leads him to the bathroom.

The cold water feels like heaven on their naked bodies and they stand there hugging and kissing and turning under the shower. Reg takes Frank's cock in his soapy hand and rubs it up and down slowly. Frank imitates his big companion. Only their breathing can be heard. They wash each other, get dry and naked go to the kitchen to eat. Both are starving.

"Jack is my best friend, you know that don't you? So, what happened between the two of you?" Reg asks his guest between two big bites of his piece of pizza.

"Well, we had one encounter and I decided not to pursue the relationship any further." Franks answers, obviously uncomfortable.

"I know that. But why, Frank? He said that it was your first time and that you seemed to enjoy it."

12