The Young Site Manager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did. It was incredible. An orgasm like I never had before. But, he simply fucked me for his pleasure. For him, it was sex as usual and I only was another one of his conquests. So, I didn't want to play in his film."

"OK. I get it. I know he's a free spirit and you're right. He seduced a beautiful innocent young man for sex, and I told him so. I was angry at him. Because... Well because I like you, a lot, and he knew it. That kind of hurt me."

"I think he's a good guy, a bit selfish. But, I'm looking for something different. For a man like you, because I too like you a lot." Frank hesitates and then looks directly into Reg's amazing pale green eyes and in a soft voice, murmurs, "I'd like to make love with you, Reg."

"Christ, Frank. I want you so bad."

Reg gets up and takes Frank by the hand and brings him to his bedroom. The big bear lays down on the bed followed by Frank. He slips his massive arm under him and rolls the little man on top of him.

"I just want to hold you tight against me for now, Frank. I want to make sure this is real. I've dreamed about this almost every night. I want to make sure I'm not dreaming." Reg whispers in Frank's ear.

Frank, caresses Reg's face with a light touch and then kisses him. A sensual, loving kiss. A tear rolls down the side of Reg's face. Frank tenderly wipes it with a finger.

"I'm truly here Reg. I feel much the same way."

"You feel so good on me. I love that beautiful hairy body. Your awesome small ass. Your cock is bigger than I thought it would be. I gonna feel it when you fuck me, won't I?"

"Make love to me, Frank."

"Yes, baby. I make love to you and then you make love to me."

"Oh yes, my big hairy teddy bear."

Frank rolls off Reg and lay on his back. Reg turns on his side and starts kissing Frank's neck, nose and lips. He nibbles his ears. His mouth and tongue explore his neck and shoulders. His massive hands rub the little man's furry chest and tickle his nipples, his fingers move along Frank's side down to his hips, which gives rise to goosebumps all over his body. The fingers move inside Frank's thighs and up next to the balls without touching them and continue up to his belly and stop in the middle of Frank's chest. Reg licks and sucks both nipples which get a little bigger and very hard. His kisses and licks move down slowly while Frank squirms under the hot mouth and the expert hands.

Reg turns around and his mouth finds the swollen half-covered knob and licks the tiny hole at the tip. He pushes the skin down with his hungry lips to uncover the glans. His tongue goes all around the edge. Frank squirms and moans quietly. His breathing accelerates, He caresses Reg's head and runs his fingers in the thick black forest. He opens his eyes and Reg's massive cock is right there, inches from his mouth. He moves his head forward and swallows the huge dick head which is already free of its protective skin. He swirls his tongue around the knob. It tastes so good. Reg moans his appreciation. Both are working to please slowly the other.

Reg kisses the shaft moving down to its root. He licks Frank's hairy balls and swallows the whole sack. His tongue moves around the balls. Frank grunts and moans while he tries to do the same to Reg. Reg's balls are huge. He can't take the whole sack in his mouth so he sucks each ball in turn. Reg experienced tongue tenderly licks Frank's hairy and sensitive perineum. He did not suck Frank's cock. He keeps that for later.

"Umm, Reg, so good..."

"Suck me, bay."

Reg's hungry mouth waters as it approaches Frank's tight little rosebud. Frank sucks the big cock, up and down, and works his tongue all around it. He sucks hard as he moves up, licks the head and sucks it gently and repeats again and again.

"Aaaah!" Frank lets out a little cry and drops Reg's cock from his mouth. The big guy's tongue goes in and out of his tight little hole. "Mmmm. Reg. Mmmm. Sooo goood!" The little man squirms and big hands get hold of his hips and hold them. In, out, licks, kisses, sucking and the tongue plunges in again.

Reg rises on his fours and positions himself above Frank. He looks straight into Frank's hazel eyes. A look full of love, lust and desire. A faint smile on his face. Frank looks back at him with the same penetrating eyes filled with the same love, lust and desire. Reg lowers his head and kisses his little man tenderly.

"I want you now, baby. OK?" Reg whispers in Frank's ear.

"Make love to me, Reg. I want you in me. Make me yours, Reg."

Reg extends his arm to the nightstand and takes the bottle of lube. He pushes himself onto his knees. Frank opens his legs and grabs his knees and pulls them to his chest exposing his rosebud. Both are breathing heavily, their hearts pounding hard with expectation. Reg inches forward and presses the bulging head of his 8" cock to Frank's little hole. He looks at Frank and pushes his knob past the sphincter. Frank jerks a little keeping his eyes locked with Reg's. He smiles at the big guy. Reg pushes his thick cock inside a couple of inches. Frank briefly closes his eyes. "More, Reg." Reg slowly enters Frank waiting for him to stop him. Frank pushes his hips against the thrust. "More, Reg. Umm." Frank whispers, "let me get comfortable, Reg."

Frank starts moving his hips very slowly, twisting a little bit. "OK, Reg. I'm ready." Reg pulls an inch or two and pushes back in again and continues increasing the length of his ass movements in and out. Frank gets in the action and both get into a rhythm. Reg fucks his young partner with vigour. He lowers himself resting on his elbows to support most of his weight and puts his head on Frank's shoulders. His ass pumps steadily in perfect unison with Frank's push against his cock. The feeling of his big thick cock rubbing against the wet, soft walls of Frank's rectum inebriate his mind. Frank feels that wonderful big tool inside him filling him completely. A little pain for immense pleasure. "Reg. Sooo goood. Fuck me, big guy. Fuck me hard. I want you. Sooo goooood... Ummmm... I'm coming Reg. I'm coming..."

Reg pounds furiously Frank's ass, his head still resting on Frank's shoulder, he whispers, "Little man, I love you, Come for me, baby. Come... Arrhg. Aaaah. I'm coming. I love you, Frank."

Frank comes first, his cum spurts out in thick white jets, four, five, six times. His rectum contracted each time and squeezed Reg's big cock. The big guy is out of breath, sweating and murmurs his love for Frank. He pushes as far as he can inside his little man and comes. Huge explosions of cum. He grunts and growls as his orgasms shake his whole body. The big guy collapses on Frank and slowly catches his breath. He is still hard as hell. He feels Frank's cock just as hard. He rolls on his back and carries his little man on top of him. He lifts his hairy legs, much as Frank did before, "Fuck me, Frank. Get your big cock in me." Frank pulls up, Reg grabs the young man's cock and presses it to his anus. "Push, baby. Fuck me." Frank pushes his cock into Reg's rectum, all the way. He notices that it's wet. He hadn't noticed Reg lubed himself at the beginning. He doesn't want to lose time, Frank thinks. He starts pumping his cock in and out not too fast. "Does it hurt, Reg"? "Faster, Frank. Fuck me hard." Reg is drunk with lust. He pushes hard against Frank's cock. After a few minutes of frantic fucking, they both come again a few seconds apart. Frank is covered by Reg's cum, and Reg's rectum is full of Frank's.

Frank, completely wasted, dripping sweat, lowers himself on Reg's chest. They kiss with passion for a long time. Reg hugs his little man against his chest for a long moment of blissful satisfaction. He gently kisses Frank on the neck, on the cheeks, and everywhere around his head. He doesn't want to let go of him. Frank returns the affection with interest on top. They remain silent for quite a while, then, "I love you, Frank. I want you to be my little man. Just you and me. Do you understand? I love you more than anything." Tears wet his face. Frank takes his big bear's face into his hands and kisses him. "Reg, I love you too. And yes, we belong to each other, hopefully for a very long time." They kiss and they fall asleep, Reg holding his lover close to his heart. "Forever, Frank."

***

2 months later

Reg takes his mail as he enters his apartment followed by his little man. They make love every single day. Reg can't get enough of his little man and Frank is happy to keep his big bear satisfied. He throws the letters on the small dining table and strips naked to the delight of Frank who also gets rid of his clothes. Just before going to shower, Reg picks up the special delivery envelope.

"Fucking christ! What the fuck does that mean." He tends the letter to Frank looking preoccupied and angry.

Frank takes the letter and sees the «subject matter: EVICTION NOTICE». He has 60 days to vacate the premises, the old house will be demolished. However, he is offered a generous compensation of $25k since Reg has lived there for 15 years.

His landlady sold the house without telling him. It's a big surprise. A shock.

"This is my home. I love it here. Christ." He passes his hands on his head from front to back and looks at Frank.

"What am I gone do? Frank. There's no choice is there?"

"No Frank. No choice. The house is in terrible shape, you said so yourself many times. You're surprised, that's normal. But the solution is obvious," Frank says with a big smile on his face.

"Hey! This is no laugh... What do you mean the solution is obvious?"

"You have a home already. My home is OUR home, Reg."

"Christ, I love you. I panicked. I'm sorry. No, I'm not sorry. Let's hit the shower, then I need to relieve some pressure, little man. Man, am I gonna fuck you. Yes, baby."

***

A couple of weeks later, Reg and Frank were making love in their home, celebrating Reg's moving in.

"Ah! Baby. That was so good. It gets better and better every time. I love you, Frank." Reg rolls off of Frank and turns on his belly.

"Come on, Frank. You know what I want, my love." Frank gets on top of Reg, admiring that beautiful hairy tight butt that turns him on and takes him. Reg likes it hard and fast this time around. Frank surprises him. After he comes deep into his big bear, Frank pauses a minute to catch his breath and starts pumping his lover hard and fast for the second time in a row. Reg growls and grunts his satisfaction and comes while Frank fucks him and both come again after a frantic fuck of about 10 minutes. Reg is exhausted and drenched in sweat. His little man is one hell of a good lover. Frank stays on top of his man and keeps his cock inside him. After a few minutes of rest, Reg feels Frank's cock get hard again inside him. "Oh. Christ. He's fucking me again..." Frank is welcoming his lover into his home the way he likes it. A good fuck.

***

The construction site is closed for the Holiday period, and the lovers are on vacation. When they're not in bed making love, they're sleeping or eating. The morning of New Year's Eve, Reg tells Frank that he wants to go shopping alone. Frank is amused by the way Reg is acting this morning. He probably wants to buy a good bottle of champagne. But, neither one drinks alcohol.

"OK, Reg. This way our cocks and asses will get a little rest." Frank laughs.

"Not for long, baby. Not for long." Reg laughs hard and loud.

Meanwhile, Frank gives the apartment a good cleaning. They were lazy and tired after working hard on the project which is way ahead of its schedule. The 4 6-story buildings are coming along great. The exterior shell is closed and weatherproofed, and the work inside is progressing right on schedule.

Frank is in the shower when Reg returns with his purchases and puts away what he doesn't want Frank to see. He hears the shower, he strips in a record time and jumps in the shower surprising the hell out of Frank. He hugs him tightly from the back and whispers, "I love you so much, my little man." His cock rises and his big hairy sack rests on Frank's butt crack. He licks and kisses Frank's neck, ears and shoulders as he moves his hips up and down on Frank's lower back. His large paws gently rub the soap on Frank's chest and belly and below and he pays special attention to Frank's cock. Both moan and growl and squirm. Their love waltz continues until they both come under the hot water.

They dry each other. They put on loose boxers and Reg puts on those slippers that look like big socks lined with soft fluffy fake sheepskin. Frank looks at him with a big mocking grin on his face.

"Hey, Frank. They're construction wool socks with warm inside insulation." Reg catches Frank's arm just before he gets away, pulls his little man tight to his chest and kisses him. Their cocks rise to the occasion, as always.

"OK, big guy, let's see what you bought."

"A bottle of champagne, zero alcohol. A box of chocolates. Foie gras! Wow! A french baguette. Of course chips and greasy salted peanuts. Celebrating something special?"

"Yup! You, my little man," Reg replies. "I want to watch that movie, you know the one with the three ghosts."

"Scrooge".

"Yup! That's the one. Naked on our comfortable couch with you in my arms, my love."

"Naked, hen! We'll never be able to watch that movie."

Later, after a light supper, so to speak. Reg's always famished of course. They settle down on the couch with diet cokes, chips and greasy salted peanuts and they watch Scrooge. Frank is nestled between Reg's strong legs resting his head on Reg's furry chest. Reg hugs his little man and occasionally plays with his dick.

As midnight approaches, Reg gets up and goes get the food he bought to celebrate the arrival of the New Year. He goes back to the kitchen and returns with a beautiful red rose and a little box beautifully wrapped and another one unwrapped which he hides in his shovel size hand. Frank is sitting on the edge of the sofa mesmerized. This looks so romantic, so unexpected from a big rough hairy naked guy. His big bear kneels in front of him and he offers the red rose to his lover, "Frank, my love, you are the love of my life." His face is red, Frank looks at his big hairy bear tears flowing down his cheeks trembling like a leaf in a storm. "Will you marry me?" and he hands his lover the little box beautifully wrapped. He is so nervous that he thinks he will lose it. He gets up and sits next to his lover.

"Reg, my love. Of course, I'll marry you." Frank grabs his lover and hugs him for a long, long, time. Neither one wants to break this wonderful moment. Reg holds his little man tight to his chest and murmurs to his ear that he loves him more than anything in the universe. He breaks the spell anxious to see Frank's reaction.

He kisses him tenderly with his rough hands delicately holding his face and tells Frank, "open the box."

Frank unwraps slowly the little box, shaking. Reg holds his hands for a moment to stop the shaking. Frank finally manages to open the little box. His eyes nearly pop out of his head.

"Aaaah... Oh! Reg, oh my, Reg!" His voice wavers for an instant, "Oh, my god! Reg! A ring. What a magnificent ring." He takes it out of the little box, an incredible 22-karat gold ring with a blue stone that shines like a zillion stars. An inscription written on the inside says: I love you, my little man. Your Reg.

"It's a blue diamond, Frank. I bought one for myself too." He says smiling and he grabs the box he left on the sofa and opens it. "Let me, please." He takes his ring, a copy of Frank's and gives it to Frank. Reg takes Frank's right hand, Frank does the same with Reg and they insert the ring on their lover's ring finger. "We're engaged... I love..." Reg chokes... He can't talk. His emotions get the best of him. They kiss slowly, sensually for a long time.

"Reg, my big soft bear, make love to me."

The big bear takes HIS little man in his arms and brings him to their new gigantic bed. They make love slowly, tenderly all night long.

Main Characters

Frank, a young architect of 22 y/o, (extremely rare for that profession), finishing his internship in an architecture firm, but he manages a project which he conceived and designed under their supervision. The project goes without any major problems and the project is already ahead by more than four weeks. Frank is gay, a small guy at 5'9", 160 lbs of muscles. He is covered by light brown fur all over and has a nice thick 7" cock.

Jack, is the site construction manager. He is 36 y/o, very competent at what he does. A big guy, 6'2", 200 lbs, solidly built, hairy chest and belly, with a big thick cock of 8". Jack likes sex and is not interested in long-term anything. A good guy, but looking for his own satisfaction and pleasure first.

Reg is a big strong man of 42. He is one of four Team Leaders on the site. Well respected, he's the man everyone turns to when they have a little problem. He 6'4". 225 lbs, solid body, very hairy. He's covered with black fur all over his body. He is gay but keeps it quiet. He likes Frank. He liked him the moment he shook his hand on the first day the young man started working. His extraordinary pale green eyes show intelligence and tenderness. He never made any move towards Frank because he's the boss. He's shy and reserved. He lives alone and never had anyone serious in his life. He's had lots of men in his days, but now he wishes he dared to ask Frank out. He's equipped with an 8.5" long, thick cock and a full hairy sack with two large egg size balls. He's rough around the edges, not particularly handsome. Very masculine, virile, and with a libido matching Frank's. Both are blessed with exceptional stamina. A soft tender heart packaged in a rough envelope.

12