The Zalu Singularity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was too focused to notice Medusa open his trousers, and certainly too focused on the future king's royal features to notice Medusa take out his stiffening cock. It didn't come quick nor did it come quietly, requiring a degree of fishing around to find an angle which would let it slide out. What finally drew Scáthach's attention down to it was the sound of a thread ripping as Sheka's burgeoning hardness literally ripped his trouser's fly wider in Medusa's struggle to remove it.

Yet Scáthach didn't look down quiet fast enough. Medusa, feeling uncharacteristically mischievous in her excitement over Sheka's cock, drew it out and slapped the thick black cock against Scáthach's cheek. She gasped her surprise, blinking back but not before Medusa could thwack her face again, the impact leaving a red mark on Scáthach's fair flesh. Though Scáthach glared at Medusa, the gorgon simply grinned ear to ear, her expression taunting while Sheka observed their exchange almost casually, cool and aloof. "How dare you," Scáthach began, her anger in the moment threatening the very mission she came here to do.

Later, Medusa would tell her what she did next was all for the sake of the mission, that she had to do something to keep the heist on track, to keep the Prince distracted, and nevermind the fact that she created this situation and was the one who casually cockslapped Scáthach. The truth was, though, that Medusa had forgotten about the mission too. She just loved being a wicked woman, and hadn't had the opportunity to satisfy her urges and cravings since first being summoned by Chaldea. This was the first time she was getting to let loose without someone looking over her shoulder or having to mind her Master, and she was going to make the best of it. And as much as Scáthach might protest her treatment or confidently portray her royal 'dignity', Scáthach felt much the same way.

Medusa used her superhuman reflexes to shove the Prince's cock right between Scáthach's open lips, making the other purple-haired servant's eyes flare wide open when she could taste the future king's impressive meat on her tongue. Long, thick and now hard, it was equally impressive that Scáthach could even fit it into the wet warmth of her mouth without her body recoiling in instinctual fear. She tried to glare at Medusa, but the expression was toothless with a cock lodged in her and only made the gorgon giggle. It failed at being a glare regardless; Scáthach already knew what she wanted to do with the cock. As her eyes grew half-lidded, she began to explore every inch of it with her tongue, taking it deeper and deeper until its head was just inside her throat.

"They suck like bunnies in Scotland too, Your Highness," Medusa confided in Sheka, her grin slimming down until it held a more lustful edge to it. She released the base of his cock almost reluctantly, reaching behind herself to find the hook that held her bikini together and unlatch it. She undid it and let it drop away from her body, leaving her naked but for the heels she still wore. No one bothered to point out that bunnies didn't really suck on anything. She loitered on her knees at the future king's side, slowly drawing her hands over her full breasts and teasing her sensitive nipples, biting down on the swell of her bottom lip as she watched Scáthach start to bob her head along Sheka's cock, teasing the start of a deepthroat but never taking it further inside of it.

"So I see," Shekka murmured. Medusa's eyes snapped up when she felt one of his hands on her head, his fingers curling into her hair. "Now," he began with the first hint of anything but cool confidence, a low growl coloring his voice, "shut your mouth and show me how Greek women suck on balls." She gasped when he pulled her forward, but it was a gasp cut with a laugh of delight. Squeezing in close to his leg and bracing her hand on his leg just under Scáthach's, Medusa arched her back and bent down low to get under the Prince's sack, running her tongue over it before sucking it into her waiting mouth, just as eager for part of Sheka's package as Scáthach was for the cock proper. She licked and laved over one of his nuts like it was a piece of candy, leaving it damp with saliva before drawing in the other.

"Good," Shekka muttered, that coolness seemingly departed altogether now as his voice grew more guttural, his intense focus entirely set on the two women. Though neither of them were thinking about it anymore, the pair were doing a stupendous job of distracting the future king. He pressed Medusa's head in close to his sack, giving her no choice but to continue pleasuring his cock's proverbial undercarriage, a lack of choice she happily complied with. "You can do quite a bit better than that with your cock-sucking lips," he all but ordered Scáthach, who closed her eyes entirely and put her full repertoire to the task, whorling her tongue around the cock filling her mouth. It wasn't enough for Shekka, whose hand fell to her head and tore away her bunny ears. He tossed them carelessly to the side, then grabbed her hair and shoved her head down on his cock, forcing his way into her throat and making her squeal in muffled surprise around it. "Just your mouth isn't enough for me, woman," he snarled.

While he kept Medusa with her nose all but pressed to his sack, he took full control of Scáthach's blowjob, not bothering to move his hips at all as he roughly fucked her face and throat, pulling and pushing her head along his massive black cock. The subtle mascara that Scáthach had applied when she changed into her costume began to run as tears trickled down her cheeks, though the Witch of Dun Scaith didn't try to resist at all. It was just her body's natural reaction to having her face so thoroughly ravished by the hulking stud. Medusa glanced at Scáthach from the corner of her eye, observing how flushed her face was and the way she almost swayed into the repeated impaling. Scáthach was clearly lost in pleasure. On impulse, Medusa shot out a hand and grabbed the top of Scáthach's corset, grabbing it and using her own superhuman strength to rip it clean over her tits, letting her bouncing breasts sway and jostle as Sheka used her throat like a cock cozy.

"Enough," Sheka suddenly growled, pulling Scáthach clean off his dick. His hold in her hair almost seemed to be the only thing keeping her upright on her heels, her expression full of wanton haze. Though she had lost the cock in her mouth, she was still attached to it by strands of saliva that hung between the two, her lips still parted. Those strands broke a moment later as Sheka took a step away, though he kept a hold of Scáthach's hair like a leash. With the way he held both their hairs, perhaps that was how he saw them -- his pets for the evening, his toys to freely fuck in celebration of his impending coronation. The thought occurred to them both at the same time, and both women could feel their already wet cunts get wetter. There would be no mistaking their state if anyone from Chaldea glanced in on their servants, forever changing their perception of the two powerful women, but no one did. They were busy elsewhere, taking advantage of Sheka being distracted.

"I would try the Greek throat next," he declared. He didn't need to pull Medusa off his balls; she left them eagerly and shuffled back on her knees, quickly taking the crown of his royal black scepter between her lush lips. Though Scáthach had hesitated to try deepthroating him, Medusa came from a time and place where she regularly 'entertained' Africans. She loved nothing more than a big black cock plundering one of her holes and it showed in how she quickly took him deeper, struggling only with his size. Prince Sheka really was bigger than any other man she had fucked before. Medusa was such a talented cocksucker that she didn't even need to brace her hands on him or the floor. Instead, they went between her thighs as her knees spread; she filled her cunt with three of her fingers, knowing she would need to get it nice and ready, while her other hand's long digits began to play with her clit.

Scáthach watched while recovering from her facefuck, her panting making her breasts rise and fall rhythmically. She almost unconsciously reached between her thighs, grabbing her suit and ripping the crotch wide just like Medusa had just ripped away the fabric that covered her tits. When it was her turn, she didn't want any delay in getting stretched wide by that massive piece of meat. Until then, though, she felt spurred to take some form of revenge on the mischievous, promiscuous Medusa. She eased to her knees and crawled up right behind her, pressing her erect nipples against Medusa's back as she squished her breasts against it, putting her lips to the gorgon's ear. "You've always been a slut for black cock, haven't you?" she whispered as Sheka watched on, releasing his grip on Medusa's long purple hair.

"Mmmm," Medusa moaned around the cock without trying to give any better answer than that.

Scáthach glanced up at Sheka, his gaze practically waiting for hers, and gave a shallow nod. The Queen of the Land of Shadows smirked faintly, then reached up and grabbed the back of Medusa's head. Deepthroat or not, she wasn't taking all of Sheka's cock at once, sticking to her admittedly impressive comfort zone. Scáthach changed that when she took control of the blowjob just as Prince Sheka had with her, making Medusa yelp in surprise around the big black airway obstruction. "Then go on," Scáthach purred, having given in wholeheartedly to the debauchery, "and show His Highness exactly how courageous a cocksucker you are." She forced Medusa to take him deeper and deeper until the gorgon's nose was tickled by his short and curlies, and it seemed like she had hit capacity, her throat resisting the last half inch fiercely. "Come on," Scáthach murmured, her hand sliding down the thick slope of Medusa's ass to slip two digits into her as-of-yet untouched asshole. "Take all of that cock, you serpentine bitch."

Scáthach expected Medusa to tense and sputter and embarrass herself when she fingered the other woman's asshole, but she should have known better. She should have known just how much the ancient Greeks liked to get their asses fucked, and Medusa was no exception; many of the so-called heroes who approached her island in life did so hoping for a piece of her legendary ass. She did tense for half a second, and then all that tension spilled out of her in an orgasm that had her body shuddering, and her throat shuddering around Sheka's cock with it. As she relaxed just as powerfully, her lips kissed his pelvis, successfully deepthroating all of the future king's cock.

Scáthach stared at her in wonderment, her distracted attention making her miss the fact that Sheka was pulling himself free from Medusa's throat. More than that, he was breathing far more deeply, his jaw set with determination as he resisted his body's every cry for him to let his cock cum all over the two beauties. Medusa sagged back against Scáthach, but not for long; Sheka released Scáthach's hair and then reached down, grabbing her in his powerful arms and pulling her off the floor. Her surprised squeak was anything but heroic, but she didn't suffer the indignity of being carried around like a princess for more than half a second. He threw her on a waiting bed and stepped up to her. As a servant, she more than had the reflexes to react, but right there and then she only wanted to be a woman conquered by the world's new Alexander.

Scáthach gasped with delight as Shekka grabbed one of her ankles and gave her a rough tug, pulling her towards the edge of the bed and then pushing it back. He grabbed her other ankle and followed suit, climbing up and pinning her thighs back with his own. Scáthach drew in a sharp breath and held it, shivering in anticipation of what was coming next, of what was coming next, of what was -- the moment his cock hit her damp cunt's lips, she came next. Her body was wracked by convulsions but held down by the weight of Sheka's muscles. Sheka paused in his penetration, giving Scáthach a strange look as she cried out. When it dawned upon him what had happened, his expression changed into one full of reproach. "Weakling little rabbit," he scoffed at her, and without consideration for her post-orgasm sensitivity pressed his massive cock into her tight little snatch.

The taunt only stoked the flames of Scáthach's needy cunt higher and higher. This was exactly what she wanted, what she needed, a thorough and humiliating defeat at the hands (or in this case, cock) of a worthy opponent. She cried out again as Sheka's cock made a new home in her pussy, stretching it out in a way no man ever had and certainly no man ever would again. "Is this what you want, weakling?" Sheka growled as he pressed inch after inch of himself into her, Scáthach's body greedily taking each bit of his cock. "My cock pounding your little holes?" He grabbed hold of one of her breasts, palming it roughly and pinching her erect nipple. "Tell me," he demanded.

"Y-yes," Scáthach gasped out, her toes curling hard as her feet almost dangled in the air. She reached out almost blindly for his body, her hands slipping under his arms. Her long nails found purchase on his back, clawing wickedly at him and drawing more than one bloody scrape along his dark skin. "F-fuck your weak litle slut bunny, Y-your Highness! Defeat me!" she cried out, the loud noise getting louder and far more senseless as she came again, this time with his cock deep inside her, poking her deepest depths. Though her wet little cunt managed to take most of the future king's proud cock, there were inches of him left outside of her, unable to squeeze any deeper inside.

Sheka growled once more and began to pound Scáthach in earnest, her multiple orgasms bleeding into one another and overwhelming her. She found her vision darkening, her body unable to keep up with this Grail-powered sexual adonis. Her cries and screams of pleasure only grew progressively hoarser, her lungs feeling like Sheka had fucked every ounce of oxygen out of them with his incredible dick. Some remote part of her mind counted the ridiculous orgasms he drew out of her. The seventh time her cunt began spasming and clenching at his cock, he finally lost control and filled her damp fuckhole with his jizz, all but roaring his satisfaction at his conquest.

It was only fitting that Scáthach's limbs fell limp against the bed as he dismounted her, their mating press complete. Her panting breaths slowed as she passed out with a cunt full of royal seed, more content and relaxed than she had ever been in her life. The fuck of her life had felt like an eternity to Scáthach, but in truth he only spent two minutes and some change pounding her sweet little pussy, bald in contrast to the trim purple hairs decorating Medusa's.

Sheka hadn't forgotten Medusa. He turned away from Scáthach and turned his gaze to where she lay on the floor, an almost deliriously dreamy smile on her face. While Sheka had fucked Scáthach, Medusa fingered herself to the sound of their coupling, seemingly in nirvana after Scáthach had effectively fucked Sheka's cock with her face, and had cummed herself in that time. Prince Sheka stepped over to her and leaned down, grabbing her hair. She gasped as he pulled her to her hands and knees, once more treating her lovely purple hair like a leash, leading the dazed woman over to where Scáthach's blissful, peaceful body laid. "Clean up my mess," he ordered Medusa, leaning down to give her plump booty a sharp slap as though spurring her forward. "Swallow none of it."

"Y-yes, Master," Medusa moaned, crawling right up between Scáthach's legs and unabashedly sticking her face in her partner in crime's cunt. The single kiss she gave Scáthach's clit was an almost sweet thing, making her body twitch right before Medusa spread her cunt wide and began to lap up the spunky mess inside the other woman's pussy. There was of course far too much for Medusa to clean up all of it, and most of it was too deep for her tongue to reach, if not already in Scáthach's womb. She didn't let that deter her or reduce her enthusiasm for the task.

When Scáthach began to stir back to life, Sheka grabbed Medusa and all but manhandled her in throwing her on top of the other woman, making sure to push Scáthach's legs back first so their new position resembled the mating press he had just put her through. Medusa, knowing by instinct where this was going, raised her hips and plied her supple body close to Scáthach's, their breasts squeezed together and each of their nipples teasing the other woman's. "Share," Sheka growled, though Medusa was already lowering her lips to Scáthach, surprising her with a kiss and almost shocking her back into alertness with the cum the gorgon's tongue put in her mouth.

With the women positioned as they were, Sheka had his choice of their four holes. His decision on which was already made; his mighty spear of a cock found Medusa's puckered little asshole and pressed into it. He expected far more resistance than he found, but even so he was incredibly surprised by how easily her ass ate up his cock. Medusa cried out into her kiss with Scáthach, her fingers curling into the bedsheets, her nails tearing at the cloth fitfully as Sheka worked his way steadily inside of her. As much as she was enjoying the kiss with Scáthach, as much as Scáthach eagerly returned it, she needed to surface for air and self-expression.

"Fuck," Medusa gasped out, arching her back as Sheka's cock came near to hilting inside her, something no woman had ever managed before. "Just like that. Fuck my ass, Sheka, fuck i--" she begged and begged, though Scáthach didn't let her do it for long. She swallowed the cum in her mouth, then reached up and grabbed the other purple-haired servant's face, pulling her right back down to Scáthach's waiting lips. Though Sheka's seed was gone down Scáthach's throat, they still both had his taste staining their tongues, their lips. They eagerly attacked each other's mouth for more and more of him, finding it terribly intoxicating.

Soon, Sheka was pounding Medusa's ass in earnest, with far more vigor than he gave Scáthach's cunt. Though Medusa was engaged in the kiss, she was far more enthralled by the cock thrusting in and out of her ass. She wasn't a passive participant in the slightest, squeezing and relaxing her muscles in time with Sheka's thrusts to make each one easier, yet far more pleasurable for them both. Between that and his sheer size, she was practically feeling him shoving against the walls of her cunt as well. For all her anal skill and experience, she couldn't last long, moaning and soon crying out into Scáthach's mouth as her body slowly tensed, then released all that tension in the space of a second -- except in her ass, practically trapping Sheka's member in there for that second and several more.

Once more at the edge of climax, Sheka struggled his way out of Medusa's clenching asshole and stepped around the bed, grabbing their hair and pulling the two women towards him without any thought to their comfort; they were left both facing, Scáthach with her face upside down and Medusa on a partial angle, their limbs tangled together. They were both gasping messes compared to the composed, sensual women that had first entered the room, eyes hazy with lust and satisfaction. "Perhaps," Sheka said, low and deep as he jerked himself towards another orgasm, "I'll have to conquer your countries next. I will tell you this now, Dusa, Sarah. You..." he growled, nearing his edge, "will not be leaving here. You will serve as my concubines," he declared, and with that final word he shot his load all over their faces, marking them as his forevermore with his sticky seed.