The Zalu Singularity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Medusa and Scatach gasped and moaned as it splattered their features. It never occurred to either of them to say no. Being Sheka's concubine would mean getting his cock every day for the rest of his life. Forget the fact that humanity would stop existing if Chaldea didn't recover the Grail and put an end to the Zalu singularity. This was a far better life, and at least there, at least in that moment, neither of them wanted anything more. "Now clean each other's faces," he ordered his pets, and the two almost fought over who would get to begin licking their master's cum first.

Elsewhere, the Heist succeeded. Chaldea's brass cheered in their control room, breaking out the champagne to celebrate as well as wheeling in the cake they would surprise their returning heroes with. The servants began to appear one by one, each one satisfied by a job well done and the continued existence of humanity and history. It all came to an abrupt, silent end when the gathered members of Chaldea noticed a naked Medusa rolling over on the mission table, letting Scáthach on top. The two servants were sweaty messes, their hair in wild disarray. Even after minutes of licking, their faces still looked like the aftermath of a bukkake, and no one was likely to believe them when they said it was the cum of one man.

You could hear a pin drop in that room. Hell, you could hear a bead of cum drop in that room. Minutes had passed before someone finally coughed and Scáthach finally lifted her head, realizing where they were with wide eyes. "Oh," she said, soft with surprise. "Fuck."

Medusa, grinning and lacking any sense of shame, just pulled her down for another cummy kiss.