The Zenobee Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weather on Tandika was consistently hot and humid. The only freshwater that was free of snakes and other things that go bump in the day and night, was a small waterfall that acted as a shower that was about a mile from camp. It was accompanied by a small lake that was good for swimming and cooling off. Every other morning, a group of four or five would go to the waterfall to try to stop the itching and heat prostration, and to cool their skin from the sun and bug bites.

One morning, Rollie woke up very early due to a particularly sweltering night. He decided since he was awake anyway, he would take advantage of the quiet camp and the rising sun, and head to the waterfall early. He quietly slid out of camp undetected, or so he thought. Jessica was also awake and decided to follow him.

Rollie climbed down the hill to the waterfall and quickly stripped off his clothes. He stepped into the cool water, swimming along the surface and then dipped below to cool off his head. After a few minutes he swam back to the edge and grabbed his dopp kit. It contained soap, shampoo, shaving cream, and a razor. He stepped up in the waterfall and began lathering his body up with soap.

Meanwhile, Jessica watched from atop the hill and found herself incredibly turned on. She had watched as Rollie removed his clothes and admired his muscular back, shoulders, arms, and ass. When he rose up out of the water, unwittingly facing her, she saw that there was more to him than meets the eye. As he showered under the falls, she could feel a tingle between her legs and her nipples began to harden. She decided it was time to get a closer look and started an ascent down a stretch of hill further to the east.

Hatcher was enjoying the cooling of the falls when he heard a crackling sound behind him. He slowly moved under the falls and out the other side to the plunge basin that was beneath a small cave-like structure. He made his way through the opening he had discovered on another day and made his way back to his gear.

Jessica made her way down the hill and neared the falls, but Rollie was nowhere to be seen. With a confused expression on her face, she removed her boots and socks and waded through the water in her safari shorts and matching button-down jacket. She chose a spot to the side of the falls to step into the basin area. Though she wasn't directly under the waterfall, her clothes got considerably wet. She was also considerably confused when she still didn't see Rollie. As she moved further into the darkness of the cave, she froze when she heard the cocking of a rifle.

"Put your hands in the air and turn around very slowly, or I WILL shoot you."

Jessica was relieved to hear the sound of Rollie's voice. "It's just me, it's Jessica," she said as slowly turned around towards him.

"What the hell are you doing down here?"

"Um, give me a minute to think of a good reason."

"Were you following me? Wait, were you watching me?"

Jessica, her arms still in the air, giggled nervously and then lowered her eyes to Rollie's cock.

"Ha, you were watching me. And, you can put your arms down now." An embarrassed Jessica lowered her arms as Rollie leaned the rifle against the wall of the cave. He moved slowly towards her. "So, did you like what you saw?"

Jessica nodded her head slowly and the two leaned into each other for a kiss. Their lips mashed together in an urgent hunger and they quickly found each other's tongues. Rollie's cock grew in response and Jessica reached down to caress it with her right hand. Rollie moaned into Jessica's open mouth as she broke from the kiss and dropped to her knees.

She licked his thick shaft and tongued his balls and head before sliding his hardness past her lips. Rollie sighed in ecstasy as Jessica bobbed her head up and down on his cock. She drank in his precum as it spilled out until she let the head loudly pop out of her mouth. Her hand stroked his length as she sucked in one of his balls and the other.

"Oh my God, that feels amazing," Rollie managed to whisper. After a couple more minutes of a more than satisfying blowjob, Rollie reached down and lifted Jessica back to her feet. They kissed again as he quickly unbuttoned her top and she unzipped her shorts and let them drop to her feet. Rollie squeezed Jessica's breasts through her bra, causing her to throw her head back in a feeling of euphoria. Rollie kissed his way down her stomach and removed her soaking wet panties. She quickly removed her bra and stepped out of her clothes, giving Rollie full access to her pussy.

Rollie lifted Jessica right leg over his shoulder and drove his tongue into her pussy. She grabbed his head to maintain her balance as her body shuddered. Her first orgasm came quickly...Rollie tortured her clit while his index finger probed deeply into her sex.

"Oh God. Don't stop. Oh my God, "Jessica screamed out, her voice partially muffled by the sound of the waterfall. After another earth-shattering climax, Jessica's breasts were heaving up and down and glistened with sweat. Rollie stood up and roughly grabbed Jessica's tits, running his tongue over them. He teethed, sucked, and tugged on her nipples with his teeth and lips.

"Fuck me, Rollie. PLEASE," Jessica urged. Rollie hated to break away from her breasts, but he grabbed her by the hand and led her over to the cave wall. He leaned back against it to be sure of his footing, then lifted Jessica up by her ass and lowered her down onto his cock; the duo moaned in tandem as Rollie entered Jessica's slick pussy.

Jessica put her arms around Rollie's neck, her body bouncing up and down on Rollie's thick cock. She stretched back to give Rollie access to her bouncing breasts and he took full advantage, once again devouring her nipples in his mouth.

Sighs, grunts, and groans filled the air as well as the sound of bodies slapping together every time Jessica bottomed out on Rollie's cock.

"Fuck me harder," Jessica pleaded. Rollie turned around, placing Jessica against the wall and started to slam into her pussy with renewed vigor. "That's it, that's it. So fucking hard," Jessica screamed.

Minutes later, after Jessica had bounced on his cock many times, Rollie, uttered, "I'm...going...to...cum."

"Quick, put me down," Jessica breathlessly responded. Rollie acquiesced, lifting Jessica up and in the process pulling out of her vagina. Jessica quickly sank to her knees and vigorously started pumping Rollie's cock. Seconds later, burst of thick cum started blasting from Rollie's cock, covering Jessica's breasts. Her eyes opened wide with amazement at how much cum shot out of Rollie's cannon of a cock. She continued stroking him until he finally stopped ejaculating.

Jessica got to her feet, her mouth still agape in utter surprise the amount of cum on her body. "It's been a while," Rollie said sheepishly and shrugged.

"I would say so," Jessica replied, "but, I am sorry that I made you pull out of me. It's just that I didn't exactly bring birth control with me on the trip."

Rollie chuckled and said, "Believe me, you have nothing to be sorry about. That was unbelievable. Jessica smiled from ear to ear and playfully jumped into Rollie's arms, rubbing her chest against his and therefore, spreading his cum on him.

"If I'm going to be sticky, you might as well be too," Jessica said with a laugh. Rollie quickly lifted Jessica off her feet and carried under the waterfall, soaking them both. It was then that Rollie noticed the sun getting higher up in the sky.

"We'd better get moving and get back to camp before everyone else is awake."

"If they are awake, how do we explain our being out of the camp?"

"Just follow my lead."

By the time the pair got back to camp everyone was indeed fully up and awake. "Where have you two been? I was worried," inquired Thomas Jennison.

"I heard some rustling nearby and followed it. Unbeknownst to me, Miss Jennison was following me. It turned out to be a wild boar that ended up chasing us. We had to jump in the lake to get away."

"Bullshit, there's no boar on this island," said a disbelieving Clay Wright.

"Sure there are. Isn't that right, Miguel," countered Rollie.

"Yes, that's right, Rollie. There is rare breed called the Tentalese Boar. It is indigenous to this island and some surrounding areas." Miguel did better than Rollie could have even hoped for. Miguel hated Wright, who insisted Miguel call him Senor Wright on the expeditions he had led. Rollie was good to Miguel and Miguel gave Rollie his loyalty in return.

"I still think you're talking bollocks," an unconvinced Wright said in response. He also noted that neither Rollie nor Jessica's boots were wet despite having jumped in the lake.

"Well, I for one am very happy that you're both safe," interjected the senior Jennison. "Let's get things wrapped up in camp and be on our way today." The announcement was met with mixed emotions from the crew.

So far, there had been so sign of civilization, save for the skeletal remains of what appeared to be the victim of a crocodile attack. The initial excitement of the journey had begun to mix with boredom and the stress of the living conditions. It didn't dampen Thomas Jennison's spirit though. Every morning he awoke with the vigor of a schoolboy that had found school was closed due to snowfall. But, despite his best efforts, the day ahead proved to be fruitless again and the Jennison team returned to the campsite at sunset with nothing but emptiness.

As the team ate their dinner, Jessica sat next to Rollie and quietly spoke to him. "I don't know how much longer the men are going to put up with these conditions and a lack of results."

Rollie looked around to be sure no one was snooping before he answered. "They're being paid a substantial amount to be here, and unless they want to forfeit that money, they'll do as their told."

"Perhaps, but when you have someone like Wright as part of your team, things can get ugly."

"You leave Wright to me. He may have influence among some of the men, but all of these men have worked with your father before and they all respect him. I think their loyalty to your father will win out over anything Wright has to say."

"I hope you're right. Nice boar story...how did you think of that?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Rollie said with a straight face. Jessica smirked and elbowed Rollie in the side, evoking a laugh from the American.

Wright noticed the exchange between the two and muttered to no one in particular, "Aren't those two getting cozy."

After cleaning up dinner and playing cards, the crew bedded down for the night. However, Rollie had trouble sleeping for the first time on the trip. Now, he too was worried about Jessica's safety. Eventually, sheer exhaustion took over and he passed out.

~~~

Day number eight of the expedition started as it usually did, but the trip would forever change from that moment on.

"Good morning my band of merry men" Jennison extolled, sounding very much like Robin Hood. "Another day that could be the day we reach our destiny."

"You mean our legend?" Cole Raymond interrupted. "You've been telling us every day for the past week that this is the day, but nothing's happened yet. We haven't even had a sniff of anything." Rollie may have been wrong about the men's loyalty.

"Considering what I am paying you, I would keep my mouth shut if I were you. You knew what this trip was about and what the risks were. But, you shall not dampen my spirit or ruin my attitude. Now get to work." It was then that Roland Hatcher noticed both Jessica and Clay Wright were missing from the camp.

"Thomas, have you seen your daughter?"

"She's not in camp?"

"No. I know she likes her independence, but going off on your own here could be deadly."

"Knowing my daughter she went to the Kalla Falls by herself this morning. That girl and her showers." Roland couldn't help but smirk at Jennison's naiveté.

"That probably explains where Wright is too. Raymond, Taylor, come with me."

"Rollie, be careful," Jennison said, and added half seriously, "If Clay is messing around with my daughter, you have my permission to shoot him."

"Noted! Let's go guys."

The beauty of Kalla Falls...the vegetation, exotic birds, and generally everything took ones breath away. Jessica took it all in and smiled as she lathered her body with the soap she had brought with her. Just like her Dad, there was no ruining Jessica's sense of adventure or purpose. The cool water felt fabulous on her skin and soothed her aching knees and feet. She also thought back to her day there with Rollie and began to rub her clit while she soaped up her breasts. Little did she know that just a short distance away Clay Wright was watching her, perched on a rock that hung over the lake.

"Mmm, that's it baby, soap up those big titties" Clay said as he roughly stroked his cock.

"Is this your idea of protecting Jennison's daughter?" Rollie said, again interrupting Wright's good time. Clay ignored his exposed member and reached for his rifle. Rollie moved quickly and stepped hard on Wright's hand.

"Augh. You bastard. Why don't you mind your own business and sod off?"

"This is my business. I suggest you zip up and go back to camp with Jarred and Cole. I'll be sure Ms. Jennison gets back safely."

"Why should I?"

"Because if you don't I'll tell Jennison exactly what you're doing and he'll feed you your balls for breakfast." Wright grumbled to himself, gathered up his things, and skulked away but not before issuing a warning.

"You better watch your back and it's not me who the old man has to worry about."

The trio was quickly out of sight as Rollie sat down on the rock. Jessica was still bathing, which means she had heard nothing of the exchange between Rollie and Wright. Rollie suddenly realized he was unable to take his eyes off of Jessica. When he had originally met her she had acted like a petulant child, but in the days he had come to know her better he found that she was a highly intelligent woman. Her quest for knowledge was not something he was used to in the women he had dated and he liked it. Her beauty spoke for itself. And, of course their morning of sex was top of mind. If not for the time of day, he would have joined her in the falls.

He began to gaze over every inch of her body as if he were seeing her for the first time. Her long, water-dampened hair, her strong shoulders and toned arms, her firm breasts and buttocks, and her long, toned legs. Hatcher knew better than to lose his focus, but he was completely captivated by the sheer beauty he saw before him. He smiled, not the smile of a lecherous person, but that of someone admiring great beauty. It would be the last time he would smile for some time.

Rollie let his guard down. He never heard them approach. He never knew anyone was there until the rope slipped around his neck. It quickly tightened as Rollie attempted to get his fingers between the rope and his throat. He could feel his air supply begin to slip away as the rope tightened. In a moment's notice his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he blacked out. Jessica Jennison never saw what happened. When Thomas Jennison and a crew of his men went to the falls an hour later, there was no sign of Roland Hatcher and the only thing found of Jessica Jennison was her clothing. Thomas Jennison immediately felt the pangs of regret for allowing his only child to accompany him on this dangerous journey.

"Good Lord...what have I done?" Jennison said as he looked skyward.

~~~

The haze began to fade from Roland Hatcher's brain as the sun pierced through his half-closed eyelids. He swallowed and the pain he felt in his throat brought him back to consciousness. He struggled to open his eyes and as he did the film that covered his pupils began to evaporate. He squinted from the sunlight and instinctively went to shield his eyes with his hands. It was then that he realized he was restrained. Hatcher looked to each side and found two long, thick bamboo poles imbedded far into the ground. Rope was tied to each pole and extended out around his wrists. A quick check confirmed what he had already figured, his ankles were bound in the same manner. What he hadn't counted on was that he was totally devoid of clothing. In addition to his head and throat aching, his skin felt like it was on fire from the mid-day sun. The more he tried to get loose, the more he could feel the pain surge in his wrists and ankles. Blood slowly trickled from his appendages as the rope rubbed against his skin. He figured that he must have been in this position for some time. A female voice got his attention.

"He is awake. Go get Ko-tonna." Hatcher's jaw dropped instantly as he turned his head and saw a muscular woman standing before him. She had long dirty blonde hair that was braided, intense blue eyes, and much to his amazement, stood taller than he did. A sparse amount of clothing covered her breasts and her private area. Her left ear held one ring that was made of a shiny blue metal that Hatcher had never seen before. In her hand was a spear that had to be almost six feet in length. A satchel on her back held a bow and a set of arrows. Hatcher didn't know whether to think he was dead, dreaming, or in fact, incredibly, that this was all real. When he saw Jessica being escorted by two more women dressed similarly to the one standing guard over him, he knew this was no legend after all. Hatcher tried to call out to her, but his hoarse voice was barely audible.

"Don't worry about your friend; she will be quite all right. I cannot say the same for you, however. You may go Maya. I wish to speak to the prisoner alone".

"Yes, my queen," Maya said, then bowed her head out of respect and left her position.

"Why are you here?" Standing before Rollie now was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. She was not as tall as Maya or himself, but her body was solid, curved, and her face was more beautiful than any supermodel he had seen. She looked to be in her early forties. A dozen or so thin gold chains were the only things that covered her breasts, and he could see her nipples poking through. However, what struck him the most was that she spoke to him in his native tongue.

"You speak English?" Rollie responded with a forced strain in his voice.

"I will ask the questions first. Why are you here?"

"We came here to find you. All of you. But, I don't believe that any of us truly expected to find you."

"You are wise in your perception, but trying to find us, as you put it, will be your ultimate mistake. You and the rest of your party".

"We did not come here to harm any of you. We just wanted to see if all the stories and myths that we have read about over the years was true."

"I do not know of these "stories" you talk about it, but we are very much real as you and whoever is with you will find out."

Please don't hurt Jessica."

"You mean the girl with the hair of fire?"

"Yes, she is just an innocent girl looking for adventure."

"We shall see about that, but as I told you earlier don't worry about that. Soon she will be one of us. She's being prepared right now for the ceremony."

"And what about me? What is to become of me?" Ko-tonna moved closer as Rollie finished his question. She began rubbing her hands on his bare chest. She smiled as she felt his muscular pecs and abs.

"You shall serve your purpose and then you shall die."

"What purpose would you be talking about?"

Ko-tonna ran her hand along Roland's cock and said, "Yes, you will do nicely. You will see when the time comes. For now, enjoy the time that you are alive."

~~~

Jessica Jennison had been enjoying the beauty of the day as she showered under the great waterfall. Just as Roland Hatcher had not heard his captors, Jessica did not hear hers either. She had begun to finish rinsing herself off when she felt the hand cover her mouth in an effort to keep her from screaming. Other hands had grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms behind her. A rope was quickly tied around her wrists effectively restraining her. Once restrained, a gag replaced the hand covering her mouth. The four statuesque women surrounding her never uttered a word, but the spears they carried spoke for themselves. They would not even allow her to put on her clothing. She was then blindfolded and lifted off the ground by two of the warriors. They did not allow her to see or feel her way into their hidden camp. When the restraints, gag, and blindfold were finally removed, she sat amidst dozens of the Zenobee. What was once a great adventure to Jessica, now felt like her worst nightmare. An elderly woman stepped forward with a small amount of clothing for Jessica.