The Zenobee Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here my child. Don't be afraid, no harm will come to you. My name is Truth. What name do they call you?"

"Jessica."

"Jess-sick-uh," the old woman slowly said back. "That is an unusual name, but a pretty one, just as you are pretty."

"Thank you," Jessica responded somewhat tentatively. "So the legend is true?"

"Legend? What is legend?"

"It's something that is believed to exist, but usually does not. Many people have thought that your tribe existed only in their own minds."

"I think I understand. You put these on now." Jessica quickly dressed in the minimal clothing that was provided for her. She felt self-conscious as it felt as though every eye in the room was staring at her. What was once an exciting fantasy in her mind now made her feel like a caged animal. The tribe was taken by the color of her skin, her hair, and the fact that she was as tall as many of them. They seemed friendly to her, but how friendly would they be when her father and the rest of the men came looking for? It was inevitable that they would. Just as Jessica had begun to feel as relaxed as she possibly could, Maya entered the room with two other guards.

"Red one, it is time for you to be prepared."

"Prepared? What do you mean?" Jessica nervously responded.

"Prepared for your true calling." Jessica tried to control her emotions as she felt the strains of anxiety rolling through her stomach and head. Maya's guards each grabbed one of Jessica's arms, helping her to her feet. They guided her out of the hut and into the sunlight. It was then that she saw Roland Hatcher's plight for the first time. "Oh my Lord, this is my fault", Jessica thought to herself. "If I hadn't gone off on my own, we would have never have gotten into this mess." Jessica tried to hold back her tears as it was quite clear that Rollie was in pain. She averted her eyes to keep from losing control as the guards whisked her off to a fate that remained unknown.

~~~

Thomas Jennison was fraught with worry. The depth of guilt that he felt for allowing his daughter, his only child, to accompany him on this journey, was unfathomable. He knew that he doted on Jessica too much, especially since his wife died. The two women were so much alike. In their appearance, their mannerisms, their sense of adventure, and now he was afraid, in their untimely death. Clay Wright and the other men had returned to camp, with Wright telling some story that he was guarding Jessica, but Hatcher had sent him off. Young Jarred had tried to speak up, but the look he got from Wright told him he had better keep from talking or Jessica Jennison's disappearance would be the least of his worries.

Jennison didn't buy into everything Wright was reporting to him. Though Wright could be counted on to carry his weight and get things done, Jennison never really trusted him. He wondered to himself that this may have been the wrong time to look the other way at Wright's various indiscretions. And he had noticed the way Wright had looked at his daughter and he didn't like it. Jennison made a decision right at that moment that if he got of this situation alive, it would be the last time Clay Wright worked for him. As for his daughter, he need not worry about her safety. The Zenobee tribe planned no harm for his daughter, but they planned on her never seeing him again either.

Jessica talked to many of the women in the tribe, and was amazed at their grasp of the English language. She never came across anything in her endless hours of research that would indicate this. Then again, no one had actual proof that they had interacted with the tribe. She had tried to help out Rollie, but whenever she broached the subject, whoever she was speaking to became terse and denounced his rights as a human being because he was male. She had thought of trying to escape, but the thought of deserting Rollie pushed those thoughts out of her mind. There were also the two armed guards outside the bamboo hut she was imprisoned in, that acted as very large deterrents.

Jessica's thoughts were interrupted when two young women, in their early twenties by Jessica's estimate, entered the hut. The other women quickly rose to their feet and scurried out leaving Jessica alone with the two strangers.

"Hello. My name is Ramina and this is Karra. Please don't be afraid."

"I wish it were that simple. Please tell me, how do you all speak English so well?

"There have been many that are foreign to this land that were either captured or became part of our tribe. We learned from them."

"Became part of tribe?" Jessica replied, the fear evident in her voice.

"Yes, just as you will become one of our sisters." A tight knot formed in Jessica's stomach upon hearing Ramina's reply. Her thoughts quickly went to Rollie.

"What about my friend? You're going to kill him, aren't you?"

"He is here to serve one purpose and one purpose only. Once he has completed his purpose, he will no longer be useful to us. Now it is time to prepare you."

"Just what is it you are preparing me for?"

"To join us of course. It is the way it is to be". Karra began to remove Jessica's clothing, but immediately encountered resistance.

"Just what the hell do you think you are doing? I'm not joining your tribe and I'm not staying here". The rise in Jessica's voice alerted the guards who quickly entered the hut.

"Please, this is the way it is meant to be," Ramina said in response to Jessica's protests. Karra and Ramina helped ease Jessica back to the palm-leaf covered floor. Jessica put up little protest with the heavily armed guards flashing their menacing looks. Karra continued removing Jessica's clothing until she lay naked on the floor of the hut. Her breasts heaved as her heart rate began to increase from the building anxiety she felt. Ramina brought over a clay pitcher and tipped it slowly towards Jessica's stomach. Warm oil began to ooze over the top of the pitcher and slowly made its way down into Jessica's navel. She twitched from the sensation she felt as the warm oil tickled her. Ramina began moving the pitcher up Jessica's torso, leaving a trace of oil as she went.

She then poured it over Jessica's breasts until they were covered. Making slow, circular motions with her hands, Karra began rubbing the oil into Jessica's skin. Jessica tried to hold back the moan she felt rising up in her throat. She had massages before, but they never felt like this. To top it off, she had never been attracted to women, but suddenly she was feeling a stirring between her legs. There was something about the oil too. It was creating a warm, satisfying sensation throughout her body. She looked up and saw that her nipples were more erect and harder than they had ever been. Just then Karra moved between Jessica's legs and began to rub some of the oil on Jessica's outer lips. Jessica's hips instantly rose up in response and she began to feel her body head towards an orgasm. "How could this be," she said aloud. Despite trying to stop the feeling, Jessica soon arched her back and let out a loud groan. She could feel her juices drip down between her legs.

As Jessica tried to catch her breath and gain her focus, she noticed that her left nipple now wore a gold ring. She had never even felt the piercing that had taken place.

"What was that? What have you done?" Jessica could barely utter. Ramina put a finger to her lips to request that Jessica remain quiet. Jessica was so overwhelmed by the sensations she felt that she could barely move. Karra began applying some type of body paint, probably made from berries, to Jessica's right breast. At the same time, Ramina moved between Jessica's legs and plunged her tongue inside of Jessica's already steaming opening. Her tongue expertly moved around, hitting all of Jessica's hot spots. It was as if she knew Jessica's most intimate secrets. Jessica's hands reflexively move to her breasts. She began squeezing and tweaking her nipples. She could not remember a time when her juices flowed so freely. One orgasm followed after another. Each time Jessica's back arched reflexively as the tremors rumbled through her body. Ramina's energy seemed endless as her tongue and fingers continued to delve inside of Jessica's body.

Karra alternated sucking each of Jessica's nipples until they were nearly raw. Jessica reached one final body shaking orgasm as Ramina's tongue drove deep inside her soaked pussy and Karra slid a finger inside Jessica's ass. Jessica's eyes closed after the last orgasm had finished and she drifted off to sleep.

When Jessica awoke, she was alone in the darkened hut. How many hours had passed? She heard commotion outside and moved to the window-like opening in the hut to see what was going on. The lights from the large bonfire outside illuminated her body, and reminded her of what had happened earlier. She looked down and saw the ring hanging from her left nipple and an ornate design painted on her right breast. A noise brought her attention back to the activity taking place outside. She saw Ramina and Karra moving towards Rollie with what looked like the same pitcher of oil they had brought to her. One of the guards entered the room carrying a white robe and ordered Jessica to put it on.

"It is time for the ceremony to begin. You will come with me now."

"It doesn't look like I have much of a choice." Jessica quickly put the robe on and accompanied the guard out to the area where Rollie was being held captive. She was overcome with fear as she saw that he was covered in body paint. They were ornate designs, but each looked menacing. Jessica worried dearly for her friend's life.

~~~

A searing fire burned through Rollie's brain. He had lost track of what day it was. All he knew was discomfort and pain. He had woken up to find his body was covered with tattoos that smelled like tropical fruit. Nightfall had come and the tribe of women seemed to be agitated. Dozens of them stood in the vicinity of where Rollie was tied up. Many were dressed in what appeared to be some type of ceremonial garb. Rollie knew that he if did not escape soon, he would either die from dehydration or at the hands of the Zenobee. He had begun to look around in hopes of finding some means of escape if given the opportunity, but then two of the women approached him. One was carrying a pitcher. Rollie thought maybe they were bringing him a drink and he did his best to be courteous considering the situation.

"Please may I have drink?" Rollie asked. His voice was extremely hoarse from the heat and the strain of being held captive.

"Silence!" Ramina responded. "You will get nothing until you fulfill your purpose."

"So they keep telling me. Just what is my purpose?"

"Silence! I told you not to speak". Ramina nodded her head at someone behind Rollie and instantly Rollie felt a whip make contact with his back and buttocks. He cringed in pain.

"Stop please!" The tribe turned to look where the voice had come from. Jessica stood terrified in front of them. "Please he is a human just like you or me. He's done nothing to hurt you".

An angry voice responded. "He is not like us! He is a man and therefore he serves only one purpose." It was the voice of Ko-tonna. "His sole purpose is to help us reproduce. He and the others who have come before him. To plant his seed and then to die." It was a tie between who was more stunned at that moment, Rollie or Jessica. Before Jessica could interfere further, Maya grabbed hold of her arms and pulled them behind her. "Continue," Ko-tonna said.

"Yes, my Queen" responded Ramina. She began to pour the oil on Rollie's chest. Karra's hands followed rubbing it in. Rollie's torso, irritated from the sun, felt soothed by the oil as it penetrated his skin. A feeling of calm began to infiltrate his brain. Ramina poured oil into Karra's cupped hands and she in turn began applying it to Rollie's soft cock. In an instant, Rollie's cock was as hard as if he had been fondled for hours.

"Oh God" Rollie cried out, his calm demeanor having been quickly erased. Again the whip silenced him. Karra continued applying the oil. Within seconds, Rollie's cock bulged, growing larger than it ever had. Karra gave one final application of oil and began briskly stroking Rollie's cock. At the same time, Ramina's oiled hand rubbed his testicles. Rollie felt as if his whole body would explode. The sensations of pleasure made him forget his ordeal if just for a moment.

Another woman approached wearing a multi-colored robe and headdress. Jessica recognized it as the attire of a medicine woman. The woman never said a word, but removed her robe, and knelt down, her naked body a couple of feet away from Rollie. Suddenly a violent spasm shot through his body and semen began firing from the tip of his cock. Each blast of liquid arched through the air and landed on the medicine woman's breasts and stomach. Rollie ejaculated for what seemed like a good two minutes before his body slumped. When he looked down his cock was still fully erect. Ramina and Karra spread Rollie's cum all over the medicine woman's body as she chanted in a range of high and low pitched tones. After a few minutes, the chanting stopped and the medicine woman walked away.

"He has been purified my Queen," said Ramina.

"Very well then. Let the ceremony begin," Ko-tonna commanded. A dozen of the tribe, those most decoratively dressed, began to dance in a large circle around Rollie. Rollie's hands and wrists were untied from the poles, giving him short-lived relief. He was placed flat on his back, his hands and wrists re-tied to stakes that were imbedded in the ground. His erection, still thick and solid, twitched as it rested on his stomach. Rollie looked up and saw one of the Zenobee, dressed only in a thin, white robe approach him. She removed the robe, letting it slip to the ground. Her nude body was completely tanned and every muscle on her body was toned. She had large firm breasts and a flat, muscular stomach. Her left nipple was pierced with a gold ring and there was an ornate design on her right breast. She straddled Rollie's cock and began chanting in a language that was totally foreign to him. When she finished chanting, the woman, known as Arista, inserted Rollie's cock inside her opening and began riding him hard and fast. Arista shuddered as she began to climax, triggering an involuntary orgasm from Rollie as well. His semen exploded with great force from his cock and filled Arista. And just like that, it was over. Arista stood up, put her robe back on and walked away. Rollie's cock remained as rigid as when the oil was first applied to it.

Another woman approached, then another, and another. One after another, members of the tribe fucked Rollie's cock until his seed was inside them. Occasionally Ramina and Karra would apply more oil to Rollie's cock and body. In addition to keeping him completely erect, the oil seemed to have some type of rejuvenating power. Just when it seemed like he was going to die from exhaustion, Rollie would regain much of his strength as well as his senses. On occasion, the ceremony was halted so that he would be given small amounts of water and food. After his latest short rest, the next woman in white came to him. A guard stood on each side. As Rollie looked up, he saw tears in the woman's eyes. It was Jessica.

~~~

Thomas Jennison always thought of the legend of the mysterious lost tribe of Amazons with great fondness. Now he could barely comprehend that it may not be a legend. That all the tales he had heard may be all too true. Furthermore, it had appeared that they had taken his daughter captive. And, if the legend was true to form, he knew that the Zenobee would indoctrinate Jessica into the tribe. Now he felt pangs of guilt for not warning her that this could happen if she were to be captured by the tribe. Not that it would have stopped Jessica from going. Actually it probably would have made her pleas to go even more enthusiastic.

The search party was in its fifth day of looking for Rollie and Jessica. Thus far nothing had turned up besides clothing that Jessica had worn to Kalla Falls. There was no sign of a struggle, or the smallest clue as to their whereabouts. With each passing hour, Thomas became more and more distressed at the situation. He, Clay Wright, young Jarred Taylor, Cole Raymond, Miguel, Jack Winters, and Willie Robertson headed out for another search. Jennison prayed this search would not be as futile as their previous forays into the wild. The group decided to go deeper into uncharted territory on this particular day. It was a mistake. Suddenly the sound of something whistling through the air could be heard and the cries of two men followed. Jack Winters and Willie Robertson were dead, an arrow imbedded in each of their chests. Jarred Taylor panicked and ran off aimlessly.

"Jarred come back," shouted Jennison.

"Bloody Hell," said Clay Wright. "He's got the right idea. Let's get the hell out of here."

"All right, all right, let's go. Cole go after Jarred, and for God's sake be careful."

"Yessir," said Raymond and an instant he was off and running towards the direction Jarred had sprinted. Jennison and Wright quickly dispersed from the area. Little did they know that if it were part of the plan, they would both dead now as well. Bows and arrows pointed at them as they ran off. After running for nearly a mile, Jennison had to pull up, his body no longer in the shape of that of a young man's.

"Clay, wait" Jennison uttered between coughing and puffs of breath.

"Thomas, I've always been loyal to you, but this is crazy. I know she's your daughter, but we need to get out of here before we all end up dead." Wright had a point, but it did not sit well with Jennison.

"We are going nowhere till I get my daughter back," Jennison replied, his face red with anger and exhaustion. "You signed on for this mission and you've already been paid quite handsomely in advance."

"No amount of money is worth this. If we don't find Jessica in the next two days, I'm out of here. I'd be willing to bet the others will leave as well." With much exasperation, Jennison agreed to Clay's demands.

"Very well. We give it two days. Not one minute less."

"And not one minute more Thomas." Feeling defeated, Thomas Jennison shook his head in agreement.

~~~

Jessica had watched the others go before her. Each repeating the same ritual, each chanting then using Rollie as nothing more than a tool. A dehumanizing act that she was forced to witness. It was now her turn. The guards removed her robe, leaving her standing nude before Rollie. She wore the ornate colors and the gold ring pierced her nipple. From the awkward moment Jessica first met Rollie back home she had wanted to sleep with him. Though she hid it throughout the days prior to the crew leaving for their journey, it was all just a front. Every day she felt a greater attraction for him. Each night when she lay in bed, she pleasured herself thinking of him. Then she finally did get to have him in a magical morning at the falls. But, this was not the way she wanted to be with him again. His dignity gone, his once powerful spirit nearly broken. It seemed like the oil was the only thing that was keeping him going.

"Fire-hair, complete your task" spoke Ko-tonna.

"No!" Rollie demanded. He had put up with more than most men could endure, but he was not about to see Jessica forced upon him. His heart had grown feelings for Jessica at the Jennison's estate, and their time at the falls had solidified those feelings. He was angry with himself for letting his guard down and getting them into this predicament. Just as the two shared feelings for each other, they also shared feelings of blame.

The crack of the whip could be heard as it lashed out on Rollie's chest. As he screamed, Jessica lunged at the guard, tackling her, knocking the whip loose in the process. Jessica had it in her hand in an instant and wrapped it tightly around the guard's throat. Before she could do any damage, Maya and her henchwomen quickly pulled Jessica off of the guard, who lay on the ground, grasping for breath.