The Zip Files Bk. 01: Zip Unzips Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But no one was looking at him at all. The other girls were looking up at Mrs. Sablier, or at the board, or stealing glances at their phones - but none of them had noticed the huge opening that had suddenly formed in the back of Tiffany's skirt. Tiffany herself was completely oblivious to how much of her skimpy panties were exposed, among other things - as she leaned forward at her desk and doodled around the margins of her textbook.

'Fuck...' Zip thought.

He dared not try to pull Tiffany's zipper down any lower. As it was, it was kind of surprising she wasn't noticing the puffs of cool air flowing across her derriere, or the looseness of her skirt around her curvy hips.

Instead his eyes darted around the class... and slowly spread wide. Everywhere he looked he saw voluptuous young ladies, shifting and fidgeting slightly in their desks, completely un-suspecting... and yet oh so very tempting.

'Holy fuck...' he thought, as he looked upon their bodies. He felt like a kid who had spent years looking through the window of a candy store, who had finally been told that he could go in and unwrap whatever struck his fancy. His eyes darted from one gorgeous body to the next, taking them all in in awe. 'Jesus fuck, look at that tiny little dress Kimberly is wearing...' he thought. 'And God damn, look at the way Valerie's rack is trying to fucking burst out of that T-shirt. Is... is she even wearing a bra?! And, holy fuck, look at those tiny little shorts on Iris...'

Then, calming down he got his wits about him.

'It... it might just be a fluke...' he said. 'Maybe... maybe her zipper was just broken.'

So, settling down, he took another look around... and finally picked a second target.

It wasn't that hard to choose. Directly to his left the ever-antagonistic Erica Blake was wearing a button-down blouse and a pair of skin-tight jeans. Her jeans opened away from him, but were stretched so taut that scarcely mattered. Best of all, from the combination of the zoned out expression on her face and her position in the classroom, he was pretty sure neither she nor anyone else would be likely to notice - at least not right away.

Plus if there was one girl in the class who, in his opinion, deserved to have her clothes come undone in public, then it was Erica fucking Blake.

Staring surreptitiously at her, Zip focused first on her blouse. It strained to contain her ample wonders, bouncing a bit every time she squirmed. She had her first three buttons unbuttoned already... so he focused on the fourth.

For several seconds nothing happened. His dick pulsed in his pants, in anticipation - but Erica's boobs remained still ensconced inside her blouse, as protected from his unworthy gaze as ever.

'Well... I knew it probably was a fluke...' he thought to himself.

Then, suddenly, to his shock, the upper-most closed button on Erica's blouse shivered, tilted up... and then, sliding right down through its hole, popped loose. Her blouse opened up a little further - though other than a tiny hint of dark bra-cup protruding past the edges, and some very dim hints of a large and shadowy rounded surface shifting about within, he could still not see anything.

For a few seconds, Zip sat there panting softly. Then, he focused on the next button. It stayed stubbornly put for a few seconds... then it too obediently shivered and then slipped down through its hole, popping open. He took another breath. And then he focused on the next button... and then the next... and then the next.

Slowly, with neither her nor anyone else in the classroom being any the wiser, one button at a time, Zip opened up Erica's entire blouse from her neckline all the way down to her belly. Shaking her head awake, Erica pretended to take a couple notes, and then her head nodded back again - oblivious to what was being done to her.

Zip watched her, intently. With her shirt open a large expanse of lacy black bra-cup protruded through first on one side, then the other, as she shifted. Repeatedly he got a glimpse of the deep jiggling cleavage between the large jugs those cups were struggling to contain. But the two leaves of her blouse still hung close together. Even with every button undone he was still just getting glimpses. He wanted more. Much more.

He panted softly, for breath. His erection, inside his pants, was at a raging stiffness. Slowly, he lifted up his hand - and then, without leaving his seat, mimed brushing her blouse wide open.

It worked. Instantly, as if blown by a puff of breeze the two leaves of Erica's blouse billowed wide open - but not a single draft stirred her hair or seemed to prick her flesh, for she remained utterly bored and oblivious.

'Fuck...' Zip whispered. In that moment, her blouse hanging open, he could see it all. Two gigantic jugs surged and jiggled before him. Her black cups stretched out and met in the middle, thrusting through the crumpled leaves of her now completely compromised blouse. She squirmed, and her straps heaved heavily against her shoulders, as they struggled to contain her considerable mass. Down low he could see her belly button, nestled in shadow amidst her flat wide belly.

Zip stared in awe. He swallowed. His eyes darted around hastily - but still, no-one else had seen a thing. The girls to either side were staring straight ahead. Mrs. Sablier was turned towards her board, droning away. Secure in the knowledge he was not in imminent danger of being detected, Zip turned back to Erica - and gazed once more on her big exposed breasts, in awe.

He had seen them a couple times before, in bathing suits - of course. But he had never gotten anywhere near as close as this at the time. Nor ever felt free to take such a long and sustained look as he was taking now - for fear whoever her boyfriend was that particular week would notice, and come to beat the shit out of him. And, given how things typically went for Zip, probably bring a friend or five to do it.

But now, he suddenly seemed to have all the time in the world.

"Jesus..." Zip softly whispered, as he watched them sway and jiggle - his face as absorbed as that of a monk meditating on the mystic secrets of the universe.

But as stunning as the sight was, he found he was not quite satisfied. Slowly, his gaze dropped lower. Down, below the undersides of her big globes, and down her sleek flat belly. Down between the broad swell of her curvy hips, which her skin-tight jeans seemed to strain to contain... until at last it arrived at its next destination.

Her fly.

He stared at it for a second. The mystic gateway seemed to taunt him. Her breasts were one thing. The forbidden doorway down into Erica's holy of holies was another.

'I shouldn't...' he thought. He looked for a moment longer, the erection raging inside his pants. 'Oh... fuck it...' he thought.

Intensifying his gaze, he focused in on Erica's zipper. He held his breath. Her jeans zipper was tighter than either Tiffany's skirt or Erica's own buttons had been, and resisted... for a few seconds. Then slowly, reluctantly, it slid downwards, until it was buried down between her sleek thighs.

He took a deep breath. Her jeans were so tight her fly had spread open slightly - giving him just a hint of pale flesh and black lace panty. But only a hint. His eyes slid up, and looked at her snap. Eyes darting upwards, he glanced around quickly, making sure no one was watching. Erica's pretty head nodded slightly, as she wavered on the edge of sleep.

'If I go further, she's way more likely to feel it...' he thought, looking at the unsuspecting girl's half-opened fly. He knew himself, from unfortunate experience, that a dropped zipper could go undetected for quite a while. But the pants entirely open? Especially with skin tight ones like Erica was wearing, unless she was completely out of it she was almost certain to feel it.

On the other hand... seeing Erica Blake with her pants entirely open, at least just once...

'Fuck it,' he thought, and commanded the fly open. There was no resistance this time; like an overloaded dam, it was already barely holding on. Instantly, her fly burst, and her pants exploded open like a bomb was inside them.

But there was no bomb. Instead...

'H-holy shit...' he thought.

Erica wasn't wearing a belt. So with her blouse and pants open he had a clear view now, from her neck all the way down to the bottom of her fly. In addition to her bra she was wearing a matching black lace panty. Reaching out with his mind's hands, he peeled the opened sides of her jeans down just a bit... and confirmed that they too arced up to basically a single string over her hips. She, like Tiffany in front of him, was wearing a thong. Though that was far less of a surprise for Erica than for the holier-than-thou girl still wiggling obliviously in front of him.

'Jesus fuck...' he thought.

Still utterly oblivious, Erica squirmed slightly, in front of him. Which set her enormous breasts to sloshing, within her bra, and her curvy hips to wiggling, inside her tiny black thong, in a way that instantly nearly drove him insane. He panted softly, staring. Then he shook his head.

'I... I have to get this...' he thought. 'Who knows when I'll next see something like this. Who'll believe me, if I don't?'

Hesitantly, he lifted up his phone. Swinging it over, he got his luscious half-stripped classmate fully in frame. He made sure it was getting everything - her lovely face, her huge breasts, and on down to the panties peeking up out of her fly. He pressed the button, and took a silent picture, capturing the spectacular view for all time.

"Zachary ZILCH!" Mrs. Sablier's voice suddenly thundered loudly.

'Oh FUCK!' Zack thought. He quickly slammed the phone face down on his desk. Then, in pure panic, he directed his mind back to Erica's open jeans zipper and whipped it back up. It shot back up the surface of her panties, sealing them back away again.

"Oh!" Erica gasped. The jerking of her zipper, combined with Mrs. Sablier's bellow, brought her out of her stupor. Her eyes flashed wide to see Mrs. Sablier's coke-bottle form stomping in fury down the aisle, straight towards her. Then, with a gasp, she looked down at her chest.

Erica's jaw dropped as she saw her blouse hanging wide open. Then, her eyes leaped back up.

But her expression was guilty, and nervous - her eyes darting around to make sure none of her female classmates - the ones whose opinions she actually cared about - had noticed. She never even looked at Zack - never once suspecting he would have the balls or skill to do such a thing. Then, gasping with relief to see that all eyes were still on the teacher storming down the aisle instead of herself, she reached up, pinched her blouse closed and then tried to pose very nonchalantly - hoping no one noticed her half-undressed state.

Mrs. Sablier, meanwhile, stomped right up to stand in front of Zack and Erica's desks, in the aisle between them - and then whirled to face Zip. Now out of her line of sight, Erica heaved a huge sigh of relief - her large breasts rising and falling inside her open blouse - and then, glancing around her to make sure everyone was still looking at Mrs. Sablier, surreptitiously slid a button on the center of her blouse closed. Then, trusting in that to keep the two leaves closed, and sitting very carefully, she put her hands back down and did her best to look innocent.

Holding out her hand, Mrs. Sablier glared lightning bolts down at Zip's face. "Give me that phone, young man!" she snarled.

Zip shivered. In his guilty panic to try to re-zip Erica's fly, he had slammed his phone down before anyone saw... but had not had a chance to change apps or do anything else. He knew what must still be visible on it. He panted softly.

Mrs. Sablier glared. "Give... it... to... me!" she said, and stomped her foot like a bull ready to charge down and gore a fallen matador.

Reluctantly, Zip did as he was told, and lifted it up for her. Mrs. Sablier took it. She held it up, and studied the photo app. Then, with a prim tap of her finger she brought up the last photograph.

Mrs. Sablier's eyes widened. She stared for a second, at what she saw upon the phone. She took a deep breath, making her enormous rack - one of the few, even in this very gifted class, that easily eclipsed Erica's own - rise and fall dramatically within her well-tailored blouse. With a shaking hand, she swiped back - and confirmed that that was the only one. Then she brought the offending photo back up again. She studied it for a few seconds; her buxom hips squirming back and forth, slightly, as she stared.

Zip swallowed, and waited. As he sat beneath her and awaited his fate he was intensely aware of the hem of the buxom teacher's skirt swaying back and forth, right in front of him, and of her huge breasts looming over him. But with all eyes upon them, for once the last thing he wanted was for those fetching garments to suddenly come loose like Erica's had. With every fiber of his being he willed his invisible power to behave itself and do nothing... and it seemed to obey.

Still holding his phone - and completely oblivious to the exact nature of his inner turmoil - Mrs. Sablier's eyes studied the image on his phone a few seconds longer. Then they swung over, and looked at Erica.

The self-proclaimed 'worst bad-girl in San Caj high' was very very busily not looking at what was going on right in front of her. Instead, she was making a big show of nonchalantly staring out the window while playing with her hair, acting as innocent and oblivious as possible... hoping beyond hope the teacher didn't notice the other hand, down low, that was carefully holding the lower part of her still mostly-unbuttoned blouse together. Mrs. Sablier sighed, rolled her eyes, and then turned back to Zip.

"I'm keeping this," she growled down to him. "We will discuss what is on it after class."

"Oooh..." a couple girls near him cooed. Turning to one another, they gossiped, eyes flashing at him mockingly.

They, of course, had no idea what he had actually been caught doing. This did not stop speculation. From the whispers he was deliberately allowed to overhear, 'looking at porn' and 'playing video games' were the most popular theories. Fortunately or unfortunately, 'snapping photos of ladies he had undressed with the power of his mind' did not even seem to be eligible for voting.

"Do I make myself clear?" Mrs. Sablier asked him. She licked her lips, and her hand shivered, around the scantily-clad picture of another of her own students still glowing back up at her from his phone.

"Yes, ma'am," he mumbled.

"Good," she said.

She lifted her head high, and gave him a piercing look.

"We are going to have a long and hard talk, Zip," she said softly, "about your future in this school. As long and hard as we need to. We are not going to finish until I have been completely satisfied. Do you understand me?"

Zip squirmed, and then slowly nodded.

"Yes, ma'am," he said.

Mrs. Sablier replied with a curt nod of her own. Then, without another word - still holding his phone high, to make sure none of the seated girls could see what was on it - she spun around, and then marched away back up the aisle.

Instantly, beside him - while her teacher was faced away and the rest of the class was still distracted watching her go back up to the front of the classroom - Erica released a deep sigh of relief, and swiftly buttoned another few buttons. She was still noticeably looser than before, though, including having her belly button exposed and the top of her pants unsnapped. But suitably covered up for her own tastes, as Mrs. Sablier's curvy bottom marched away back up the aisle - taking his phone with it - she turned and gave him a huge smirk.

"Oooh," she cooed - still seemingly oblivious to exactly what role her own body had played in his recent downfall. "Somebody got in trouuuble!"

Zip didn't reply. Instead, he just kept staring dumbly ahead. So, sensing weakness, Erica's smirk broadened. She leaned in close to him, once again.

"I can't wait until you're out of that seat, and this school, like you belong," she whispered to him, fiercely. "Then maybe someone who actually deserves it can come sit next to me."

She sat back in her seat, glared at him, and then leaned close one last time - just before Mrs. Sablier reached the front of the class and her window closed.

"It can hardly be any worse," she hissed at him.

Then, feigning perfect innocence, as Mrs. Sablier turned around she got her eyes back on her desk and sitting up primly, did her best to look like a model student.

Zip sat glumly at his desk, and cast his eyes back over to her while she was too busy looking like she was taking a lot of notes to see him do so. 'Well... at least I got to see Erica in her underwear...' he thought to himself. 'Hope it was worth it...'

For the remainder of the class, Zip was without his phone... but of course she had not taken away whatever strange gift it was that had awoken within him. Casting his eyes around him, he looked at another few students with juicy opportunities.

'Might as well...' he thought.

He deliberately didn't take any as far as he had Erica. He tried sliding down the zipper on the front of Aurora Khan's jeans, and the back of Brittany Buck's skirt - the former because she was sitting with her hips tilted the right way for him to get a good look, and the latter because she had a cardigan on her chair so the girl behind her wouldn't see. Both yielded obligingly to his will, and soon he had a view of lavender cotton peeking out of Aurora's fly, beneath an expanse of smooth copper skin; and the seat of a white bikini-cut panty out of the back of Brittany's skirt. Both girls were studiously taking notes, oblivious. He took in the sights for a moment and then restored them carefully, before anyone else saw.

Then he looked over along the back wall, in the opposite direction of Erica. He didn't want to get caught staring at her for obvious reasons, and past her Iris Stone was wearing a thick leather jacket zipped up all the way to her neck - thick enough he was worried she would instantly feel it if he tried to unzip her. To the other side, Kimberly Kim and Courtney Hoover wore a button-up dress and a side-zip skirt respectively. Ms. Kim clearly had a T-shirt under her top, and her dress also opened towards the other side, so he wasn't going to see much... but it was still a test.

He started with Courtney's skirt. He zipped it down just long enough to get the edge of a bright blue panty trimmed with pink lace - but then she squirmed, and while the resulting motion in her hip and thigh were fascinating he became nervous enough she would feel something that he quietly zipped her back up as soon as she had come to rest again. Then he tried Kimberly's dress. He undid a couple buttons at the bottom, under her desk, which was safe but didn't win him much other than a few extra glimpses of her inner thigh. He closed them again, before she felt anything. Then he tried her top button.

Ironically enough it was on this one, where he was guaranteed to see basically nothing, that his actions were first directly noticed. Looking down, Kimberly frowned as she happened to catch the sight of her topmost button sliding out through its hole. She reached down. Zip immediately relaxed his mind, letting his control slip, and tried to look like he was staring dejectedly at the floor, distraught at the discipline that awaited him... but kept watch out of the corner of his eye. Fingering her oddly misbehaving button, the Korean beauty looked up, her lovely dark eyes darting first this way and then that. She looked like she was trying to spot someone who had snagged it with a fishing line, or perhaps if one of her classmates had turned into a witch and was waggling her fingers. But then, seeing nothing, she shrugged, apparently decided it was a fluke, and went back to playing a game on her phone... which is what she had been doing before he started messing with her dress.