The Zip Files Bk. 01: Zip Unzips Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Interesting...' Zip thought. 'Well... regardless of if I get expelled or suspended or whatever, at least this is looking up,' he thought - his penis also trending upwards in his pants, after the brief shriveling it had been subjected to underneath Mrs. Sablier's ire. 'But... better keep it on the down low for now...'

He decided not to try stripping his classmates any further, at least until he could get through Mrs. Sablier's 'discussion' and figure out a longer term plan.

But despite his decision, Zip got to see one more of his classmates undressed anyway. Just then, the bell finally rang. As all the other students started to pack up and get ready to leave, Tiffany shot eagerly up to her feet... and then squawked in horror as her wide-open skirt promptly went shooting away down her long legs to form a puddle around her ankles.

'Holy shit...' Zip thought. He stared as Tiffany's luscious hips wiggled back and forth right in front of him... clad in a tiny hot pink thong and nothing else. He suddenly really, really wished he still had his phone. Stunned, the startled blonde put both hands down in front of her, trying to cover up her crotch, while the rest of the class gaped up at her in shock. She stayed that way for several seconds, wiggling back and forth - before she finally remembered that the only truly despicable observer lay directly behind her.

Whipping her gorgeous head around, Tiffany gaped back at Zip over her shoulder. "Hey!" she snarled. "S-stop looking at me!" Her jutting toned bubble-butt whipped back and forth in its tiny pink thong, ensuring he absolutely could not obey her. "That isn't for you!" she hissed at him, as she saw him still staring right at her tiny exposed panties.

Zip swallowed. "Who is it for, then?" he asked her.

Tiffany took a deep breath, her lips trembling. Then, with a howl of fury she dove downward and, Promise Ring glittering on her finger, seized hold of her fallen skirt and jerked it back up her legs.

"B-blasphemous pervert!" she hissed as, still glaring over her shoulder, she pulled her skirt back up over her ass. Her fingers trembled as she rezipped it back up, slowly covering up her ass and her thong. Zip watched the whole thing. Lost in the bedlam of the other students getting up or gaping, Mrs. Sablier didn't notice... and even the other girls couldn't seem to really blame him. Instead, for once, their snickers seemed to be directed at Tiffany's degrading loss of face, rather than a teen boy having the temerity to stare at a thong-clad bubble-butt being practically shoved right up into his face.

Hissing with fury, Tiffany grabbed up her bags and stormed out ahead of everyone else. Still smirking and gossiping, the rest of the beauties did so as well. Erica was the last to leave. While the rest of the students' backs were turned she carefully buttoned up the last few buttons of her blouse. Then, turning to Zip, she smirked.

"Enjoy your dressing-down with Mrs. Sablier," she purred. She leaned over, and sneered - and Zip was pleased to note that she hadn't bothered with the upper buttons, giving him one last look at the deep jiggling place his doom had come from. "I hope to never see you again after it," she said. Rising she turned and then, as she gathered up her things, made sure to wave her butt tauntingly in his face. Then, casting one last smirk back over her shoulder, she turned, sauntered away down the aisle and away from him, until she vanished out the door.

Which left him all alone in the classroom with Mrs. Sablier.

"Come forward, Mr. Zilch," she said, standing near the front of the classroom.

Rising up he swallowed, his stomach churning - and obeyed.

To be continued.