The Zip Files Bk. 01: Zip Unzips Ch. 03

Story Info
Zip unzips his teacher and unbuttons her too.
5.2k words
4.61
6.5k
5

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ZIP UNZIPS

Episode One in The Zip Files - the Saga of a Lesser Supervillain

Recap: Zack Zip Zilch, the biggest loser in wealthy San Cajetan High School, has just discovered he has the power to control women's clothing with his mind. He used this power to strip one of his classmates, Erica Blake, and take pictures of her in her underwear - and then immediately got caught. Now, Zip has been held after class by his teacher, the buxom former model Mrs. Denise Sablier who, having confiscated the phone with the offending picture, has informed Zip that they will have a very long discussion about his future, until she is entirely satisfied.

No characters depicted in this work are under the age of eighteen.

CHAPTER THREE - ZIP UNZIPS HIS TEACHER

As Zip came forward Mrs Sablier stood sternly up at the front, towering upon her sculpted shapely legs.

"Sit here," the teacher said. She pointed at the center desk in the front row. "We're going to have a talk."

"Yes, Mrs. Sablier," he said.

As he sank into the chair, he studied her intently. She still looked absolutely stunning in her short black skirt and white silk blouse. Her skirt went no more than a few inches down her thighs. Down below, at the other end of what seemed like miles of sleek and athletic bare leg, she wore a pair of black high heeled pumps. Higher up, her gargantuan breasts bulged against the confines of her blouse - though he could see the traces of two vast bra-cups through the straining silk. She seemed dressed to impress and once more he found himself wondering why. If not an administrative observation, then perhaps a disciplinary hearing with some rich daddy, over the punishment of his son, whom she wanted to wrap around her finger?

Meanwhile, up top, she had her dark hair in a tight bun, and spectacles on her face, through which her lovely eyes glared at him... none of which did anything to reduce her aesthetic.

Then his eyes darted briefly off of her, and over to her desk. While he had mostly been fixated on his classmates, he had made sure to keep track of his phone. He had seen her briefly plug it into her own laptop. It had stayed there for about ten minutes. Then she had slipped it into the pocket of her blazer, which hung on the back of her chair. It was still there, as far as he knew.

As he took this in, Mrs. Sablier had been fiddling a bit with the interface panel beside her board. Then, she apparently finished - and suddenly began strutting along it. His eyes swung over and watched, mesmerized, as her buxom hips marched straight past him. She walked over to the door, locked it and then pulled down the shutters. Then she walked back to the edge of her glowing board and faced him.

"Zachary Zilch," she growled down at him. "I have had some horrible boys in my classroom before. Boys in need of having their arrogance squashed, and their perverse instincts broken. But you are, without question, the most filthy little slithering snake I have ever had put under my charge. And this time you have outdone even my low expectations, and I am going to have to take care of you... personally."

Zip had watched just enough student-teacher pornos that, between locking the door and the direction her monologue was trending, he started to hope her next move might be to start unbuttoning her shirt. But instead, a furious fire still in her eyes, she reached up and tapped the board. The screen instantly shifted to show the picture of Erica he had taken, hanging halfway out of her clothes in her underwear.

'Oh... course she doesn't want anyone else coming in and seeing that...' he thought. His heart sank, along with his horny hopes.

Whipping out her pointer, Mrs. Sablier brandished it towards the image of Erica, bra-clad breasts hanging out of her shirt and panties peeking out of her open fly, that was displayed nearly life size upon the screen. His phone, though older, took good pictures - it had been the one thing he had selected for when choosing among his meager options, precisely in the hopes of putting it to purposes like this one - and every last detail was almost as sharp as it had been in real life.

"Do you think this is acceptable?" Mrs. Sablier growled.

"I uh, I guess not..." Zip mumbled.

"This," Mrs. Sablier said, brandishing her pointer towards Erica's breasts, then her navel, "is pornography." Coming over to stand over him at his desk, she slapped her palm a couple times with her pointer, and glared. "This school has a zero-tolerance policy on pornography," she informed him. "Making or distributing it on school grounds means immediate, and automatic, expulsion."

"Uh... what?" he said. "It was just one photo."

"Like I said, zero tolerance," she said primly. "However, don't you worry, I am not going to report this and have you expelled. Not on your behalf!" she added sharply, wagging a finger at him, when she saw a look of relief momentarily appear on his face. "You are despicable slime. But for this poor girl."

Turning her head she looked at Erica's photo and shook her head. "I know she didn't know what she was getting into. She probably just thought she was teasing you, or pitied you... but she posed none-the-less. And that means if I were to expose you, she would risk being punished too."

"Uh..." Zip said. It only dawned on him, belatedly, that since she did not know how he had opened up Erica's clothes, her natural assumption would be that Erica had done it herself. But he did not have time to dwell on this as his buxom teacher continued speaking.

"No. Instead, you and I are going to stay in here," she said, "until you and I agree on your restitution."

"Restitution?" Zip asked.

"Yes," she said. Turning and striding to the digital board, with a couple taps of her finger she cleared it of Erica's picture and brought up a white board instead. Then with another couple practiced taps she opened up a numbered list.

"First and foremost," she said, "you are going to record an apology. Not for this specific incident, mind you. Just in general for being a pervert and a creep. We will play this apology before the class, at least - possibly before the whole school if I can get the administration to agree."

"Wh-what?" Zack gasped.

"Wait to speak until I am finished!" she snapped, back over her shoulder. She glared over her shoulder, then turned back to her board.

"Second," Mrs. Sablier said, "you and I are going to work out a long written statement laying out your crimes. Again, not this one, just your crimes and inadequacies in general. You will then distribute individually signed copies to all of your classmates. There are several items that will be on it. First and foremost..." she said, starting a sub-item on the list, "you need to acknowledge that it is a privilege just for a boy like you to share a room with superior students like them... Then, after that..."

She started ticking off additional sub-items he would have to agree to. But Zip already wasn't listening.

"Fuck... that..." he thought, with regards to her demands. All things considered, he would much rather be expelled than hand his peers so much rich material they could taunt him with for the rest of his natural life. "If I'm going to be expelled," he thought, "I might as well get fucking expelled."

The natural path to do so, of course, was currently wiggling back and forth right in front of him, just about begging to be used. Mrs. Sablier's ass, which was nearly as curvy and spectacular as her tits, swayed and shimmied before him, straining the confines of her tight black skirt. Her zipper arced down it clear as day, so tempting it was impossible to resist. Not that he tried very hard.

Reaching out with his mind, Zip focused on Mrs. Sablier's zipper. Slowly, ever so slowly, he willed it downwards. Slowly, ever so slowly, it obeyed. He held his breath - he really didn't want this one to be felt too early. But he needn't have worried. Distracted counting out degrading terms he would have to agree to to avoid her wrath, Mrs. Sablier was as oblivious to her misbehaving skirt loosening and unzipping itself from around her curvy hips, as she was to her fairer students' indiscretions. As it opened up it exposed more and more of her maturely rounded yet taut and toned buns to his view - along with her underwear.

'Hot damn...' Zip thought... as before him, on his obliviously droning teacher, he beheld his third thong of the day. Mrs. Sablier's skimpy panties were bright purple, and made of what looked like satin, trimmed in tiny bits of lace. They swooped up her ass then spread out gloriously across the tops of her large yet extremely well-maintained bubble-butt.

Finally, her zipper reached the bottom of the skirt and came undone. Reaching out, Zack held a hand up, fingers curled to either side, and drew in a sharp breath. He had never tried to exert this level of control before - the closest he had come was brushing open Erica's unbuttoned blouse.

Mrs. Sablier's skirt jerked down slightly, billowing open - and then froze. It hovered, a half inch off her creamy rounded flesh.

Taking a deep breath, Zip moved his hands down in a flowing motion, like a potter shaping a pot on a spinning wheel. Obediently Mrs. Sablier's unzipped skirt flowed down her, gliding just above her legs; and then tumbling down between her calves, lay between her feet. Lifting up one hand, Zip made a 'come-hither' gesture - and gasped as her skirt shot out towards him across the floor, between her legs, and came to rest at his feet.

'Man...' he thought as he gaped at the sight in awe. Facing the board, Mrs. Sablier was wagging a finger as she droned on - oblivious to the awesome show she was providing.

For a moment he could only stare in disbelief. Her buxom hips swelled out naked, from under the leaves of her blouse. Her buns were enormous and yet tautly rounded - and obviously kept that way only by rigorous and exacting exercise. Mrs. Sablier may have left her modeling career behind her some time ago, but she was apparently determined not to let her figure go with it. From out of the bottom of her blouse a whale's tail arced, and then extended down the crevice of her butt. At the bottom, through her big hanging cheeks, he could see her purple-clad mound peeking back at him delicately.

'G-god damn...' Zip thought, staring. It was somehow even hotter than he had ever imagined her to be. Perhaps because as he gazed upon it, her panty-clad bottom was swaying back and forth obliviously - while her voice continued to drone on, in its usual strident tone, laying out strictures he long since stopped bothering to pay attention to.

But then, as he stared, Mrs. Sablier bent over slightly - the better to point out something near the bottom of her list - and his eyes, already wide, got wider still. Not just because in doing so she had lifted and presented her enormous ass towards him in a way that made his dick instantly swell up a little larger - although that didn't hurt. But because, as she bent over and gave him a better view, he also got his first hint of some glistening in her inner thighs.

Zip's eyes widened and stared. 'What... the...' he thought, suddenly feeling light headed.

Not only were the insides of her thighs glimmering softly... as he stared he realized the crotch of her panties was growing quite dark. Almost like they were getting damp. So damp, he could start to see the outline of her pussy lips, right through her panties.

And with that something finally crystallized in Zip's brain regarding Mrs. Sablier's behavior that had long lingered in his subconscious, but had never fully come together until now.

'Holy fucking shit!' Zip thought, staring in disbelief at his teacher's wet panties. 'She... she gets off on this!'

Instantly a lot of things that had just barely registered as off to him suddenly made perfect sense. Like the fact that, even though she supposedly took great offense at boys staring at her rack and butt, she still so frequently went strutting around the school in such short skirts, tight tops, or clingy little dresses. Or how it was always precisely when she was wearing those slinky dresses or short skirts that every boy in her eyesight needed to be on his best behavior, lest he end up literally or figuratively groveling at her feet in order to mollify her fury.

Zip, being Zip, had been far too distracted both observing her well-displayed wonders and trying not to get caught doing so, to ever once stop and consider why she might choose to dress and behave that way. At least until just that instant, as he saw what certainly seemed like yet another dollop of pussy juice slide out of her nether lips and soak into her already wet panties, while she eagerly laid out on her board yet another way he would have to prostrate himself before her.

But, no sooner had the idea entered his head than Zip was seized by self doubt. What was wiggling back and forth just a few feet in front of him, beneath his teacher's enormous jutting buttocks and between her silky thighs, sure looked to him like a drenched and eager pussy... growing more drenched and eager by the second. But much to his chagrin his own experience with sopping wet vaginas was pretty much zero, outside of staged videos. What if he was just seeing exactly what he wanted to see?

He pondered this question studiously, as if meditating on the secrets of Mrs Sablier's fabled cunt. He considered trying to pull the crotch of her thong to one side, and get a direct look. Just so he could be sure, he assured himself. But regardless of his powers, he doubted he could pull Denise's panties right up off her snatch without her noticing, and discarded the idea... for the moment.

'Molly could tell me for sure,' he thought. 'If I could get a picture for her...'

As soon as he thought of it, getting a picture of his busty teacher in her underwear suddenly became the most important thing possible to him. Both to solve the mystery of what was happening inside her panties, and because of all the other obvious reasons a teenage boy would crave such a thing.

There was just one problem.

'She took away my phone,' he thought, glumly. Then, he suddenly perked up. 'Wait...'

He turned his head and looked over - briefly, giving the attractions still wiggling dead ahead - and looked over at her desk. From the pocket of her blazer, he could just see his phone peeking out. He reached out to it, like he had reached out to her skirt, and ordered it to fly back to its master.

It didn't budge.

"Hmm," he said.

He tried again. Still didn't budge. He looked down and gave her skirt a command, just to be sure, and it danced around as it was instructed at his feet.

'Guess it's just women's clothing then. Or... maybe clothing in general? Or... fuck it, figure the details out later. Regardless, holy shit, if that's my 'weakness' or whatever I'll fucking take it...'

But he still wanted his phone. He knew there was essentially zero chance of getting up and getting it himself without getting caught - which would end the entire show he wanted to record one way or the other.

Then, he got an idea. Looking down he gazed again on Mrs. Sablier's skirt. It lay in a neat, tiny little black heap on the floor, beside his feet. Holding out a hand he guided it. He watched as, gliding silently behind her oblivious buxom ass, it slid over underneath and then slithered up onto her desk, like some kind of air-based stingray. He curled his fingers like he was grabbing an object, and watched with satisfaction as the fabric of her skirt slipped down into the pocket of her blazer, and came back out - coiled around his phone like it was the stuffing in a skirt-wrapped burrito. Then he pulled her skirt and its new less-curvaceous cargo back to him.

'Hot damn,' he thought, catching the little bundle in his hand.

Unfortunately at just that moment Mrs Sablier wrapped up.

"And that should just about do it," she said.

Leaning down low - and giving Zip one more gloriously invigorating view - she drew a digital line under her final point. Then she stood up.

Zip had long since stopped paying attention to anything but her pussy. But near as he could tell her final item was outlining the long list of chores he would have to do - mostly cleaning up - while she and his classmates watched.

'Fuck!' Zip thought. The last thing he wanted was to get caught with his phone before he even got one picture. Plus once she realized she was in her thong she would never believe he hadn't already taken a dirty picture of her. When he was unable to produce one she would probably stomp his phone to pieces to ensure whatever encrypted file he had hidden on it, of her in her underwear in her own classroom, was lost forever.

Visions of her doing this in her current state of undress briefly distracted him, but not long enough to keep him from acting.

'Double fuck!' he thought as she started to turn. Not wanting to be seen doing anything suspicious he remained frozen, sitting back in his desk - on account of his raging boner - and with a flick of his mind sent her skirt, and with it his phone, hurtling around down and under his seat where hopefully she couldn't see it.

"There," Denise said. Completing her turn, she faced back to him. She took a step forward and stood over him.

"I think that's a good start," she said.

Glancing over, while he had heard nor read every word, Zip was stunned by the amount of humiliation she expected of him. Then his eyes were dragged back to her. She still hadn't noticed that her skirt was missing. It was all he could do to keep his eyes on her face and not to stare downwards; given that she was presenting her skimpy scoop-front thong right in front of his face. In fact, if he had wanted to, he could have reached out, seized it by the waistband with his own hand, and yanked it down and away from her flesh.

"Are you prepared to agree to my terms?" she asked, standing over him. She said it in a sweet coo - but he could tell she was expecting no disagreement.

"Uh..." Zip said.

Having not even gotten a single picture yet, his first instinct was to stall.

"Maybe," he said.

She frowned, her face darkening. "Maybe?" she asked, testily. "What do you mean, 'maybe'?!"

"I uh, didn't really understand points, uh, two, four and, um, five," he said hastily, glancing past her to the board - really just an excuse to peep her tiny panties once more out of his peripheral vision. Then he lifted his gaze back to her face. "Can you explain them again?"

Apparently there was nothing Mrs. Sablier found less surprising than to have to re-explain things to unworthy students like Zip. The suspicious look promptly vanished off her face, to be replaced by a condescending smile.

"Of course," she said. Without moving, she turned her body part way to one side. Then, brandishing her pointer, she began to re-iterate each of the points she had laid out. In doing so, she produced - save for her lack of skirt - an almost picture-perfect impression of herself as she had stood before him in class after class after class - unknowingly tempting and taunting him with her mind-blowing measurements.

'Fuuuuck...' Zip thought - for multiple reasons.

For one, she had not stepped away. Meaning she was still right up beside him. Her half-stripped body towered up over him, in all its buxom glory - tilted almost so as to deliberately give him a lovely front-and-side perspective on her every curve and contour.

But at the same time she had not turned away. Not entirely. Her eyes were mostly upon her board, as she lectured him - but they could return to him at almost a moment's notice. She also faced right back towards her desk, where her blazer rested on the back of her chair.

'Shit,' Zip thought, as the implications sunk in.

12