The Zip Files Bk. 01: Zip Unzips Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His plan - to the extent the horny teen boy had even had one - had been to unzip his teacher's skirt, get a nice peep show, and then put it back before she was any the wiser. If she had caught him well, no big deal. She could not blame him for the mysterious failure of her skirt, and he would get one last laugh at his expense before duly getting expelled.

But all that was fucked now. Her skirt, and his phone, lay under his desk. Even if he put her skirt back on without her noticing, his phone would still be there - and she would want to know how he got it. If he tried to send it back, she would see it. And, worst of all, since he was no longer safe from her gaze - he couldn't even use it to take some pictures of the awesome show she was providing him while he had the chance.

'Well, God damn it...' he thought. 'What am I going to do?'

Then his eyes slid up and down her again. While from the waist down she was just in her panties, her incredibly busty torso was still clad in her button-down silk blouse. Which, of course, he really wanted to see inside of too...

'Hmm...' Zip thought, staring. 'I shouldn't. But, just in case I do get the chance to take some pictures... might as well clear the way a little further...'

And so, reaching out with his mind, Zip began unbuttoning his teacher's blouse, as well.

He began by doing a few at the bottom. Mrs. Sablier remained oblivious, lecturing and gesturing with her pointer as button after button popped open. With each one, the leaves of her blouse between her breasts and her crotch spread a little bit wider; like curtains opening up on a stage. Soon, he had unbuttoned her all the way up to her boobs, and had a vast expanse of flat, wide, smooth belly wiggling back and forth before him - with his teacher's delicate belly-button lying right at the center of it.

He was hesitant to unbutton the blouse over her breasts. They projected so far forward, she seemed more likely to see it. So, at that point he sat back, and contemplated her - while, still droning on, obliviously, she brandished her pointer. He shook his head.

'For the first time in my life, I'm really lucky she's so fond of the sound of her own voice,' he thought.

Then he glanced her up and down.

'I should stop,' he thought. He stared at her a tiny bit longer. 'Just a few more...'

Reversing course, he went back up top. The very top button, at her throat, was already open. He started down from there. Once more, her buttons plucked themselves open one by one. Steadily a wider and wider expanse of deep, jiggling cleavage revealed itself to him. He started to get hints of lacy purple bra cup, matching her thong... and suddenly desperately craved to see more.

At last her entire blouse was being held closed by a single button, right on top of her tits. Zip held his breath a moment, staring.

'Should I?' he thought.

Still lecturing obviously, Mrs. Sablier tilted forward slightly and then rose back up - in the process making her deep cleavage dip and then bounce spectacularly - or at least, what he could see of it through her blouse.

'Fuck it,' he thought. And, reaching out, he popped the last button.

And his jaw promptly dropped, in awe.

Mrs. Sablier's blouse opened up entirely before him, letting her twin enormous wonders push forth and make their debut. Hand trembling, Zip reached out and guided the leaves of her blouse slightly, making sure they did not settle directly against her flesh in a way she might feel. But other than that, he seemed to barely possess any higher brain functions at all.

For the glimpses and intimations he had gotten of his busty teacher's hooters through her dresses and tops had barely done them justice. They were gigantic. Yet they still appeared remarkably shapely and smooth; although the push-up bra she was wearing might have been helping with that. On both sides, significant quantities of breast fat bulged up from her huge yet overloaded cups, and shimmied about in the open space between them. The deep crevice between them was mind-blowing, and his gaze almost immediately became lost in it.

Sitting back, Zip stared and breathed deep, feeling light headed. Still standing right over him, the buxom teacher continued to brandish her pointer, just like she had so many times - unaware she was doing so almost entirely exposed in her skimpy thong and her lace-trimmed bra.

The two pieces, he noted, were a matching set. He suddenly could not help but wonder exactly what extracurricular activities his teacher had been planning on when she donned them.

'God damn...' he thought to himself, still admiring the view. 'I really really wish I had a gigantic dick, to really give a body like this what it fucking deserves.'

And then, Zack gasped. He was, naturally enough, already very hard. But as he thought this he felt a stirring down in his pants. His cock, already at its full size simply... got bigger. Staring downwards, Zack shivered in awe as he felt the inside of his trousers get tighter and tighter, felt the veiny underside of his cock rubbing against the inside of his underpants as it steadily swelled larger and larger. Finally, he stopped.

Looking down, Zack gaped in awe. The already very visible bulge he had had in the front of his jeans had just gotten even more noticeable still. Based on how tight his underwear was, what he now had throbbing away in there was a foot long... at least. With girth to match. He stared a moment, his jaw open in awe. Then he looked up at Mrs. Sablier's staggering body. He shook his head.

'Okay... well then... fuck this bitch!' he thought.

"There we go," Mrs. Sablier said. Finishing up, she retracted her pointer and held it in the palm of her hand. Then, turning back to him, she held both hands straight down beside her thighs. Tilting her head, she glared down at him.

"Does that just about cover it... for the slowest student in my class?" she asked.

This did not actually describe Zip at all. Mrs. Sablier might have recognized this if she didn't confuse sullenness for disinterest, or eagerness to wave one's hand about and be called on for aptitude. But then that was hardly the most important lesson she was about to learn that night.

"Yes," Zip said.

"Do you object to any of these terms?" she asked, in the tone of someone who regarded this as pure formality. She raised a finger and waved it at him. "I remind you, if you don't, I can and will have you expelled," she chided.

He admired his teacher's body, presented for him in a skimpy bra and panty set and very little else. Gazing upon her voluptuous and very well-displayed flesh, he was suddenly struck by a bit of manic energy. The unexpected confidence boost that had swollen up inside his pants probably didn't hurt.

"Yes," he said. "I think there is one very big change that logically needs to be made."

Her brow furrowed. "What?" she asked. "What on earth could it be?"

Turning around, she looked at the board, puzzled about what he could object to now that she had explained it twice.

Zip smirked. Her position was as good as he was going to get - arms down by her sides, but away from her thighs, with the pointer closed. Lifting his hands he ran them behind her, miming lifting her blouse up off her shoulders and guiding it down her arms. It obeyed him, flowing down her until it slipped off over her hands, while she was busy staring at the board. With a wave of his hand, he sent it slithering away to hide in a corner - he didn't want her seeing it any more than he wanted her seeing her skirt.

"What you are missing," he told his underwear-clad teacher, "is that it is you who should be making a confession video, and you who should be signing an apology to me - Mrs. Sablier," he said.

"Wh-what?!" she gasped. Whirling around, standing beside the edge of his desk, she gaped down at him in disbelief. "And... and why on Earth would I do that?!" she demanded.

"I'll show you why," he said.

And for the first time that day instead of using his powers he used his fingers. She was still so close it was incredibly tempting. He had resisted before; now he gave in. Reaching out from his desk, he gleefully slid three fingers right down inside his teacher's panties. He marveled at the feeling of her warm silky flesh against the back of his fingers, and her smooth satin against the front, as he penetrated her sacred space. Seizing a tight hold on her waistband, he jerked them away from her broad flat belly.

All around her invaded panties, Denise Sablier's buxom curvy flesh quivered in stunned disbelief. From his peripheral vision, he saw her jaw drop in shock - and the tumbler topple out of her hand.

Zip didn't care. A huge grin on his face, he kept yanking on her panties, pulling them out until they were stretched nearly a full foot from her flesh. The tiny purple straps of her skimpy thong bit deep into the rounded flesh of her broad hips. Thrn, leaning forward, a huge leer on his lips, Zip craned his head up over his teacher's violated panties, and peeked down inside.

He let out a bark of laughter - as her busty form continued to shiver in shock above him.

"Because, Mrs. Sablier," he said. "You really are sopping wet, you filthy bitch!" And his eyes glinted with glee at the little puddle of moisture he saw, way down at the bottom of his busty teacher's skimpy little thong.

To be continued...

12