The Zip Files Bk. 01: Zip Unzips Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving the beach and its bitchy new occupant behind him, he caught a bus heading up the coast and rode it to a high promontory upon which a scenic overlook had been built.

San Cajetan actually had a very robust bus system for an American city of its size - because it was intended entirely for tourists. So if Zip wanted to get to and from the beach, or a ski lodge, or the high-end indoor mall, then service was swift and regular. But if he wanted to go to an actual grocery store, or the courthouse, or - especially - to any of the sheltered quiet suburbs where all his pampered female classmates were located; well then he was, very much by design, completely and utterly out of luck. But for his current needs the system worked just fine.

Getting out at the scenic overlook, Zip found himself the only one there. He strutted up to the stone wall along the edge of the viewing area and looked back across the bay, into town. Although he had spent his entire life in San Cajetan he rarely got around to looking down into it from outside, and took a moment to survey the view.

The city lay upon a broad flat plain along the coast. The twin peaks of Mount Caj, to the south, and Mount Vic, to the north, loomed up over it. Enormous and nicely symmetrical, the mountains provided perfect landmarks from almost anywhere in the city. Way down at the center of town, the deep crevice of the San Cajetan River emerged from the broad flat plain and spilled into the sea. The river was seasonal, and varied quite a bit in wetness, from bone dry to continuous flood. From there the broad sweep of the bay was spread out wide to either side - terminating in the uplifted promontories, the northern of which he was headed towards.

The river - as well as the coastal highway he had ridden out on - divided the city into its principal districts. The Waterfront was everything between the highway and the coast; and was almost entirely hotels and tourist traps. The small artificial harbor and main marina lay near the mouth of the river; where the rich men of San Cajetan docked their little boats. Old Town extended back from the highway, north from the river and south of the UCSJ campus (which was the universally agreed-upon acronym, since Santa Cruz had 'dibs' on the 'real' one). South of the river was Downtown, which started out with government and office buildings and then extended into shopping centers further down, featuring the city's main mall. Further south from that was the city's small commercial airport.

Around this was a bewildering array of suburbs, ranging from densely built inner-ring subdivisions out to planned gated communities and on up to the sprawling mansions going in on the cliff-faces overlooking town. These varied in luxury and price based on a complex set of factors that included location, views, age, and size, among many others; but generally ranged from 'costs more than the average working stiff will earn in a lifetime' at the low end to 'if you don't own at least a couple yachts the real estate agent is going to hang up without another word' at the high end.

Having gotten his fill of taking in one sort of scenery, Zip decided it was time to go back to the more invigorating kind. Stepping out from the wall, he walked further down the wall. There were several old coin-operated binoculars spaced out along it. Two ate his change before he found one that worked.

Looking down onto the beach, he saw Erica and her friend's blankets were empty. He resisted the urge to track her down, and instead looked for a less high-risk target. Today, after all, was about gathering information - and he would have a harder time doing that if he caused too much of a stir. Sweeping his gaze up and down the beach he eventually spotted a curvy woman who was laying out alone. She looked to be in her early thirties, and was wearing a bikini that tied closed. Her top was already open. As he watched, her voluptuous ass wiggled inside her white bikini bottom - the twin knots slapping lightly against her rounded hips.

"What is tied can come untied easily enough," Zip said. "Let's try unaided first..."

Looking at her through the binoculars he memorized her position, then, looking up, looked at the dot that was the woman's location on the distant beach in front of him. Focusing on her, he willed her bikini bottom to untie itself. Then he looked through the binoculars. The bikini panty was still closed and stretched taut across her ass, not having budged.

"Okay... now try with the glasses..." he said.

He looked at her intently through the binoculars. He focused on her panties... and watched as in an instant both knots obediently undid themselves. In a few seconds, while she continued to lie obliviously before him, he had the back of her bikini bottom laid out on her towel between her thighs, between which she was showing off her pussy.

But apparently his control was not up to par - or else a puff of wind against her bare vagina alerted her. With a gasp, she jerked her head up and looked back. Her eyes widened, as she realized she was lying out naked. Then, she quickly darted her head around, to see if anyone had noticed.

No one had - at least no-one she could see. The woman shrugged. Reaching back, she tugged her bottom back into place and retied her knots. Then she took one last look around - and almost seemed disappointed that she did not see a man leering at her knowingly. Shrugging, she buried her face back into her towel and resumed sunning herself.

"Hmm..." Zip said. He studied the woman... pondering how much he was learning that day. A moment later his time ran out, and the binoculars went dark.

"Okay," he said, as he went back to the bus stop. "So it seems like being able to focus clearly and see what I'm doing is key, more than actual distance."

He sat, waiting for the bus to come back. There were only a couple stops past this one, so it shouldn't take too long. While he loitered, inspiration suddenly struck.

"Huh!" he said. "I wonder..."

Catching the tourist bus on its return trip back into town, he rode it all the way back to the main shopping mall in San Cajetan, which was at the south end of 'downtown', in a ritzy shopping area a little ways back from the beach. There were a ton of gorgeous girls wandering around, either in groups or with their boyfriends, and Zip had to fight to resist temptation - reminding himself that today was about careful testing and research, not just going wild before he knew what he was capable of. Filing his inspiration on the clifftop away for later, Zip instead went back to his first plan for this location. He proceeded to a department store at the far end of the mall. It was from a mid-tier chain that he was pretty sure was failing - it was by far the least populated part of the entire mall. 'Perfect...' he thought.

He started out going to the men's section. There were no surprises here. The dude clothing remained as impervious to his thought as anything else had ever been up until his classmates' buttons and zippers had suddenly started yielding to his will.

So he went over to the women's clothing area instead. There were only two clerks on duty in the area, a pretty bleached blonde and her older middle-aged supervisor. Given the demographics, they would almost certainly be from one of the outlying communities that provided San Cajetan's actual workforce. He got close enough to the younger one to see that her name-tag read 'Isabel', and to get a brief rote smile before she went back to her duties.

There were a couple of security cameras. This concerned Zip. He didn't want some guard noticing 'spooky' phenomena and then creating a viral video on the internet with his face in it. So he wandered around a bit, memorized the locations, and made sure to only target clothes that were out of the line of sight.

He found that, even though these clothes presumably had never actually been on a female body, he could still affect them. It was weaker than something he had seen on or coming off actual flesh, but still there.

As at the beach or in his bedroom, the 'sexier' he found the garment, the stronger his control. Looking down a row of big frumpy nightgowns, he could barely make them flutter as if a draft was coming through. In fact, the motion of their hems would have been almost indistinguishable from nature, had he not known what he was trying to do. Stepping down to a row of pretty little dresses and tiny short-shorts clearly designed with fit twenty-somethings in mind, he could make them wiggle in a coordinated pattern like a conga line.

Then he went to a few other sections. He went to jewelry, and then waited until the pretty blonde shop-girl, who was doing double duty, was facing the other way. Resisting the urge to stare at her round butt in her short skirt as she leaned over against her counter and gave him a good view, he instead looked down into the jewelry counter.

He tried to lift up a glittering diamond necklace. It lifted. He quickly set it back down. He tried to lift a woman's watch. It lifted too. He set that back down. Looking up and down the counter, he was able to make each piece of diamond or golden jewelry wiggle or lift briefly on its stand. "That... is potentially real damn useful..." Zip thought. But he was here for research, not shop-lifting or grand theft, and just filed the information away for later.

He tried out purses and backpacks; they worked too, though his control was weaker. He could lift a backpack or a purse, and also zip or unzip them. "Also might come in handy," he thought, and moved on.

Finally, of course, he went to women's underwear. The big packs of huge cotton briefs sold 10-to-a-bag with an extra one 'free' he could make sit up on their shelves and wiggle back and forth, but that was about it. The teeny tiny thongs and big push-up bras sold individually or in matched sets on their own hangers, though, he could make spin and contort practically to his whim.

Looking around to make sure no-one was looking, he pulled out the two pairs of Mrs. Sablier's panties which he'd had stashed in his pocket, and then picked one off the rack which was more or less a match for them. He set up some quick impromptu tests - having them race in a little loop, down low, and using a few heavily-laden racks as impromptu weights to test strength. The results exactly matched his expectation: although stronger than anything else he could find fresh off a rack, the brand-new pair - which to his knowledge had never been on the sexy sort of body they were clearly designed to accentuate - came in completely inferior to either of the pairs he had seen come down and off of Mrs. Sablier's own insanely-buxom hips.

Then, having confirmed his suspicions, Zip quickly sent the new pair back to its rack, and had Denise's slip themselves back before his pocket, before he got caught handling a bunch of little panties in the underwear section and the clerks drew the completely correct assumption as to his character. He stepped back safely into the main aisle. Then, looking back into the lingerie section, he had to resist the urge to make the entire assemblage of skimpy underthings laid out before him do a coordinated dance, like he was a more perverted version of the sorcerer's apprentice.

"Can I help you?" the senior shop assistant suddenly asked, as she came by and found Zip standing outside of women's underwear staring into it. Looking up, Zip fortuitously noticed that he was also next to Maternity.

"Baby shower," he replied.

"Ah," she said. "Do they have a registry? I can help you with that."

"Checked it online," he told her. "Nothing on it I can afford."

She shrugged. "Nothing I can help you with about that," she said, and moved on.

Having almost been 'busted' ogling the ladies' panties, Zip decided it was time to move on. He still had the test he had thought of on the cliff-top to conduct, and decided it was better done from public internet than his own. He started out towards the exit to the store.

As he went, he noticed the pretty shopgirl named Isabel off in the distance - locked into some sort of argument with a pair of what he recognized as San Caj High girls, though not ones he shared classes with. He couldn't tell exactly what the argument was about, but could overhear just enough to tell the two girls were being very insulting. Zip briefly entertained the notion of going over and trying to play 'hero' - perhaps cause a sudden wardrobe malfunction to disrupt the situation. But, while he was still watching, the older supervisor arrived, and took over. Once more, Zip couldn't tell exactly what was going on - but from body language, and the bitter expression on Isabel's face, could tell the junior shop-girl had just gotten a reminder - probably not her first - in the principle that her customer was always right.

But, with the older woman there, and the matter apparently resolved, Zip's desire to risk a confrontation plummeted. Keeping his invisible hands to himself, he exited the store, and wandered back down the mall.

He was about halfway to the other end when he passed by Victoria's Secret. He had been tempted to try to do some testing in there, too... but frankly it was too exposed, too crowded, and he had no good excuses to loiter there. He still cast a few longing glances inside. Then, he suddenly stopped dead.

"What the..." he said. He stared at who he saw at one of the panty bins, towards the back, carefully laying one lacy little garment out after another, like she was considering a chess move. A huge grin spread across his face. "Oh, this is too perfect," he said.

He had to loiter a while, passing back and forth and hanging out in adjacent stores, but finally he saw her checking out. Then he maneuvered himself carefully into position, and ambushed her just as she left the store.

"Hello, Mrs. Sablier," he said.

Denise's head snapped up, and her jaw dropped. "Z-Zip!" she gasped, her eyes spreading wide.

"What'cha doing?" he asked. He looked her up and down, and grinned. "You come straight from church?"

He noted that the buxom teacher was clad in a relatively conservative suit - though even a conservative suit looked spectacular on her coke-bottle-curvy frame. On bottom she wore a tight dark skirt that reached down to her knees, and below that a pair of dark high heels. On top she had a cream-colored blazer on, and a white blouse underneath. Her hair was up in a tight bun again, with a little floral bangle in it.

Denise swayed back and forth a moment, stunned to be confronted by him. But then, she slowly nodded.

"Well... yes, actually," she admitted. "My... my husband had an elder's meeting, and I told him I... I needed to go run some errands."

"More like errand," Zip noted, seeing that the gigantic Victoria's Secret bag hanging from the crook of her arm was the only one she had. He pointed at it and smirked. "Whatcha buying?" he asked her.

She licked her lips and squirmed. "Oh, uh... just some things to refresh my closet," she said.

"Uh, huh," Zip said. Then, without asking permission, he stretched a finger out, poked it into the lip of her bag, pulled it out towards him, and took a peek. His face instantly lit up, in awe.

"Holy shit, you put those on hangars?!" he asked as he observed the veritable sea of tiny thongs and skimpy scoop-front panties swirling about within. "God damn, I can't wait to go to your house!"

"I... I uh..." Denise gasped. Her buxom hips swayed back and forth, still contained within her tight long skirt. "They... they were on sale!" she said.

"Uh huh," Zip said. He glanced up past her. Actually, from what he could tell, there were some nice sales on bras, but none at all on panties. He hadn't noticed any bras, come to think of it. 'She probably has to get them custom-made from a specialized place' he thought, noting his teacher's gigantic rack.

"Well, while you were loading up on panties," Zip said to her, "I hope you also bought some itty bitty little bikinis. You know... in case I want to go educate you in the great outdoors, some time."

Denise gasped softly at this. She took a deep breath, and her blush deepened.

"Actually... I bought six..." she confessed. Her eyes darted downwards to her bag, then back up to his face. "They're at the bottom," she said. "I... I tried them on first."

Zip's eyebrows went up. "Really?" he asked. "Well, you should have let me know. I would have been happy to sit in and help. Sometimes you girls do stupid things if left to your own devices - like going for anything but the skimpiest ones you can find, or whatever."

Denise let out a squeak of shock at this, and her blushing cheeks grew brighter still.

Grinning, Zip stepped back and eyed her a moment. Then, he looked up at her face.

"Did you try on the little panties too?" he asked her. "Just to make sure you looked all sexy in them?"

Denise's lip trembled... and then slowly she nodded.

"Yes," she admitted. Her buxom hips squirmed back and forth, within her tight little skirt. "Every... every last one," she softly added. She took another breath. Then she gasped, and suddenly shook her head. "Zip, I have to go," she said. "My... my husband will be..."

Zip nodded.

"I understand," he told her.

She shivered and nodded. Then, she took a step to one side, and tried to brush right past him.

But she wasn't out of the woods yet. As she went past, she stumbled to a halt and her jaw dropped with a loud gasp - as reaching out, Zip suddenly slid a single finger right down inside her skirt, pinning her in place right beside him.

"I got your letter..." he said.

She squirmed, and blinked in shock. "Zip, were in public!" she gasped, looking around nervously.

"No one's seen anything," he assured her. He dug his finger around inside, until he located the hip of her panty. He chuckled softly as he found it was not large - to say the least. Near as he could tell it was the same skimpy pink pair she had worn in the picture she had sent, earlier.

"So, like I was saying, your letter made me really horny," he said. Coiling his finger around, he hooked it through her panty, inside her skirt. "I was thinking, why don't you come by Tuesday night and I can train you... I mean, you can teach me some more."

Pinned up close beside him, Denise shivered - and then shook her head.

"Z-Zip, I told you... I just... just can't in good conscience allow myself to be... to be..."

Ignoring her, Zip smirked. He hauled up on her panty, until the skimpy strap broke up out of her skirt and was revealed in front of the entire mall in all its lacy pink glory; still hooked around his teasing and tugging finger.

"Since we didn't really decide on a long-term plan last time, let's just make this one another session of straight, normal, my-penis-wrecking-your-vagina sex. You can start up where we left off, by riding me cowgirl style a few times. Then, if you can still walk, we can try a few other positions. Oh, and uh, one more thing, Mrs. Sablier..." He gave a tug on her panties, stretching them a couple more inches out of her skirt. "When I fuck you, I'm not wearing a condom again. Ever. Understood?"

Denise Sablier took a couple of deep breaths, shivering beside him. Then she turned her head over close to his.

"Wednesday works better for me than Tuesday," she told him. "My husband is out of town, so I can stay late. If... if you want me to..." Her voluptuous hips squirmed nervously, within her tight skirt - still constrained by his finger through her panties.

Zip smiled - and gave the little pink hip-strap of her panty one last tug. "That sounds lovely, Mrs. Sablier," he said.

Then, he let go. Denise gasped softly, as her panty finally went shooting back safely down into her skirt. Tottering back and forth on her heels, she swiftly looked around - to try to make sure nobody had seen. Then, giving him one last nod, she immediately set out. Zip turned and watched her go - and was not the only one, as that amazing ass slowly wiggled out of sight, encased in that conservative-length and yet surprisingly tight and form-fitting skirt.