The Zip Files Bk. 01: Zip Unzips Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lifting her bleached-blonde head, a finger to her lips, the shapely shop-clerk looked hastily one way and then the other - confirming there was no one nearby. The look on her face was like suddenly she was the one worried about being caught shop-lifting. Then she looked back at him - without ever glancing at his face.

"Alright, then," she said.

Slowly, Isabel reached out, and put her hand on his crotch beside his fly.

Looking down, Zip watched her fingers intently - and so did she, panting softly beside him. Her little hand seemed to tremble outside his open fly and for a moment he didn't think she would go in. But then, sliding gradually forward, she did.

"Oh..." Isabel gasped - as her fingertips started to make contact with his penis. She stroked him, caressing lightly at his long veiny shaft. Then, growing bolder, she slid her entire hand in, wrapped around him from below, and tried to take a firm grip.

"Oh... oh my God!" she gasped softly, her eyes going wide - as her fingers failed to close entirely around him. She shook her head, staring downward in awe past his shoulder. "It really is... BIG!" she whispered.

Then, slowly, within his pants, her coiled hand began to stroke up and down him - both marveling at his length and caressing his veiny shaft in wonder.

"Ooh... yeah..." Zip sighed. As the pretty shopgirl's fingers continued to caress and fondle his big penis with ever-growing enthusiasm, a big smile slowly spread across his lips.

"Oh... my fucking God..." Isabel moaned. "Oh, mios dio, I did not know these things got this big!"

Head rolling back, Zip enjoyed her fingers coiling and stroking around him. 'Considering I made it slightly bigger than the biggest one I've ever seen in porn... there might be a reason for that!' he thought.

Crouched down a bit beside him, to get better access, with her hand up to her wrist inside his pants, Isabel did not know that what she was stroking at that moment was among the serious candidates for largest functioning penis on Earth. But from the look on her face, she would not have been surprised to hear it - and might well have been even more turned on.

"Take it out," Zip suggested - as the constraints of his growing penis inside his pants started to limit how aggressively she could stroke him.

Head down by his shoulder - doing her best not to touch any other part of him than the one he had invited her to - Isabel looked up with a gasp. "I... I couldn't!" she whispered.

He nodded to the barrier provided by the dense maternity dresses to either side. "It'll be alright," he assured her. "No one will see."

She licked her lips. "Well... Okay, then..." she said. "If you insist..."

Taking a tight grip around him, just below his cock head, she bent him down and tried to guide him out. It took some effort, and she had to rearrange her grip a couple times - her fingers stroking delightfully along him every time she did so. At last, she managed to get his tip lined up in the right direction - at which point, driven by the tightness in his trousers, the whole thing suddenly shot out easily to hang out before her.

"Oh... my GOD!" Isabel whispered. Raising her hand to her mouth, she blinked downwards in shock. Even groping it inside his pants for a couple minutes did not seem to have prepared her for the sight of it. She shook her head, slowly, her wide eyes never leaving it. "That is... too big!"

But she didn't seem to be losing interest. Reaching down she wrapped her hand around him and began rapidly shuttling her palm up and down his length. Zip groaned with pleasure as she jerked him off. Then he turned and looked at her.

"So... you want to do... anything else?" he asked her.

Hand never for a moment ceasing to move on his penis, Isabel cocked her head and gave him, for the first time in a bit, a suspicious look. "Was that your plan?" she asked. "You're after more than this?"

He shook his head, and smirked. "Honey..." he gently informed her. "You put your hand in a man's pants, hauled out his penis, and started jerking it. Is this like... your first day on Earth or something? What do you fucking think he's going to want next?"

Isabel cocked her head... and then giggled slightly, despite herself. "Good point..." she admitted, smiling slightly. She looked down towards her own curvy hips then back up at him. "There's just one problem..." she said.

"What's that?" he asked. "Your boyfriend?"

She shook her head. "No," she said. "I mean, he is my problem. But he's not yours."

Instead, reaching down, with the hand not jerking his dick she hiked up her skirt and showed him the thick pad she had on under her white panties. He could see a trace of red on her underpants, from a tiny bit of fluid that had leaked out around the cheap pad.

"Oh..." Zip said. He looked back up to her face - as Isabel quickly smoothed her skirt down into place. "You know, we can do it anyways, despite that..." he said, hopefully.

She shook her head. "Some girls are fine with that, sure," she said. "If you want it, go find one of them - because I'm not."

"Oh..." he said. "I thought women weren't very horny during... that."

She shrugged, looking at his penis as she stroked it. "Every girl is different," she said. "I am... just not for that. Besides, I'm uncomfortable enough down there as it is without trying to take this... this fucking beast up inside me."

Then she looked up at him, and tilted her head, a tiny smile on her lips.

"You're not as experienced as you let on," she said, suddenly. Her hand coiled up and stroked with relish around his huge cock-head, and she smiled as she made him gasp with pleasure. "You came on like a smooth player," she said, stroking him up and down again - lightly, using the tips of her nails on his now very erect penis. Now that she was out of the moment and looking back, she realized there was no way he hadn't planned this - but that didn't seem to stop the enthusiasm with which her little hand was stroking him. "But you really haven't done this much at all, have you?"

"Uh..." Zip said.

Isabel smiled. "It's okay, you don't have to answer," she said. "I know you guys are sensitive about that kind of thing." Her fingers danced up to his tip, stroked around him - exploiting another way he was sensitive. She smiled. Then she looked hastily around, making sure no one was around.

"So... no sex?" he asked.

Looking back at him, she shook her head - and wagged a finger of the hand not on his penis. "No sex," she said. "But, I'll give you something else... if you're up for it."

"Sure!" he said. Then he looked around rapidly. "Uh... do you want to go somewhere else?"

She shook her head. "No need," she said.

And then, to his shock and awe and delight, without another word the pretty shop-clerk sunk down to her knees. One arm lifted up she kept her hand wrapped around his giant penis, making sure he didn't go anywhere, as she crawled up under the dress rack and then turned around. Then, using a hand in his pants, she tugged him a little closer - and, her pretty face rising up, a huge naughty smile on her lips, she extended out her tongue and began to stroke it along his penis.

"Oh... shit..." Zip whispered.

He looked down in awe. Without both of their bodies to block them, the maternity dresses swung back in tight around him. There was only a narrow gap directly in front of him - through which he could see the top of her pretty head bobbing.

The store was almost deserted... but not quite. Standing there, next to the women's lingerie section, Zip gasped in awe... as he felt the pure heaven Isabel was providing him slurp and lick and hum its way up and down his penis. She started out only able to do the very tip, but tried enthusiastically for more.

"Mmmm..." Zip sighed. He did his best to keep a normal expression on his face. Then he realized something.

'Too good... not to...' he said.

"I need a cover story," he explained to Isabel as, reaching down, he drew his phone out of his pants. On her knees amidst a swarm of dresses and one huge cock, Isabel just murmured softly and continued trying to suck him deeper into her mouth. Having got that out of the way, Zip lifted his phone up - to where it was visible from outside the rack, so there would be an excuse why he was in one place that didn't involve shoplifting or jerking it - and tilting it down, began filming her. Isabel's head, viewed from above, bobbed sweetly up and down his long length. The angle was just where he could see her pretty lips distorting and stretching as she tried to deal with his gigantic girth.

He was so into it, he barely even noticed that someone else was approaching. He gasped. Reaching one hand down - the other keeping his phone up - he tapped Isabel repeatedly on the ear. She seemed to understand, and promptly slowed her vigorous strokes way down, to avoid making noise.

A bored and hostile look on her face, Isabel's supervisor stamped up and looked at him from the other side of the rack. She looked at his phone, and then back at him.

"We're closing soon, sir," she said.

At his waist, Isabel's lips suddenly quivered in shock as she heard who it was that was speaking. Her tongue rose up and stroked, plaintively, against the underside of his cock - as if begging him not to expose her.

"I know," Zip said. He hefted his phone. "I'll finish up and leave shortly," he promised her.

She nodded. "Make sure that you do," she said.

She turned and started to walk away. Then she stopped, and turned back to him.

"By the way," she said. "I saw that my subordinate was helping you a few minutes ago. Do you know where she went? I can't find her."

Zip gave that a moment's thought. "No idea," he said.

Beneath the rack, Isabel's lips trembled for a moment around his penis. Then, slowly, they began to slide back and forth again. Under her supervisor's nose, she resumed sucking his penis. Though they were stretched out very wide to deal with his girth, he was pretty sure he could feel her lips forming a little smirk as she did so.

"Alright," the supervisor said. She rolled her eyes. "Well, if you do see her, you can just go ahead and tell her she's fired. It will save me the time."

Isabel's lips suddenly quivered in shock all around his penis. For a moment, shivering in horror, Zip was worried she would bite down. Fortunately, she retained more self control than that - but it was a near-run thing.

With that, the supervisor stalked off to finish closing up on her own.

Isabel's lips were frozen on his penis for just a second. Then, all of a sudden, they seemed to go wild.

"Oh... shit..." Zip said. He tried his best to keep his voice down, but the supervisor did not notice. At his waist, Isabel suddenly seemed to be trying to hammer himself down her throat. She choked and gurgled - and kept right on sucking like a vacuum cleaner. He gasped and shivered with pleasure. Reaching down he seized her head... but could do nothing else as, her tongue stroking over him in a way that was absolutely delightful, he suddenly was seized by a soaring peak of pleasure.

"Oh.. shit... oh fuck here it comes!" he warned her.

Seizing Isabel's head, he pulled her back. She moaned, but relented. Her lips cleared his tip - just before he came.

"Arggh!" the pretty now ex-shop-clerk gasped, her face contorting in shock, as his cum splattered all over her.

"Ooohhhh..." Zip sighed. He pumped onto her again and again, splattering cum wildly within the tiny space within the maternity rack she occupied - giving her a thick semen facial to compensate her for her recent pink slip.

After he was done, Isabel reached out and wiped her face clean of his baby batter with a couple of the maternity dresses. Then, leaving them to drip, she got shakily back to her feet.

"Sorry," he said, as he zipped back up.

She gave him a sharp look. "Don't be," she said. "For one, I've been checked out of this dump for like a month, that had nothing to do with you. And even if it did - I made the choice to stick my hands down your pants and to get down on my knees. Don't fucking apologize to me for something I chose to do!"

"Uh..." Zip said. "Sorry for being sorry then, I guess?"

She shook her head. "No, it's alright, it's not you, I'm just mad is all." She shook her head as if trying to get a crick out of it, and then rubbed her jaw. "You leave quite an impression on a girl," she admitted. She nodded towards the back of the store. "You smoke?"

"No," he said. "But I'll tag along."

She smirked. "Yeah, after what you got, of course you fucking will."

She led the way and he trailed her. The supervisor saw them, and Isabel just gave her a silent middle finger. The supervisor shook her head and went back to her work. Isabel took him through a dingy back hallway and out onto a loading dock.

"Hey, Jose," she said to a dock worker. "Can me and this guy have some privacy?"

Jose looked at Zip with what was obviously jealousy, but nodded. "Sure, Isabel," he said, and wandered off to do something else.

They sat on the dock as she pulled out a smoke.

"I think Jose wants to fuck you," he told her.

"Tell me something I don't already know," she said, lighting up. "But too bad so sad, I'm never coming to this shit-hole again."

"Where are you from?" he asked her, not used to this sort of thing.

"Red Hills," she said.

"Fuck that's a long drive," he said.

"You're telling me," she said.

"I don't think I'm going to get out there very easily," he said.

"I don't expect you to," she said. "I told you I had a boyfriend. Did you not believe me?"

"Women say a lot of things," he said.

"So do men," she replied. She took a drag on her cigarette, and looked at him. "So where are you from?"

"San Caj," he said.

"No you're not. You look poor as shit, and like, poor-poor - not slumming-rich-dude poor. I can tell those a mile off at this point. Mostly from the sleazy pick-up lines and the lack of follow-through."

"No, really, San Caj," he said. "I think my mom and I are like the only old timers they haven't driven off yet."

"Huh, no shit," she said. "Well, it's a little anticlimactic after where my tongue was earlier but if that's true I need to shake your hand."

Turning, she extended the palm of her hand.

"What's your name?" she asked. "First only is fine - I don't need to know your last name and you don't need to know mine."

"Zack," he said, taking her hand. "My friends call me Zip."

"Well nice to meet you, Zack Zip," she said shaking his hand. "Today is real special. I met two mythological creatures in the same day: a guy who has an actual god-damn porn-star dick, and a fucking poor person from San Caj."

Releasing his hand, she turned and surveyed the skyline, across the mall parking lot. The loading dock faced south. They had an amazing view of the last few rays of sunset streaming in over the ocean. The golden glow swept past them up to where the big glittering mansions hung from the cliffs and hillsides overlooking the town. It looked for all the world like the kind of thing the city tourism board would put one one of their glossy brochures. Looking at it, Isabel shook her head.

"What a fucking sewer," she said.

She turned and looked at him.

"Alright," she said, squirming a bit to get into a little more comfortable position. "Let's get started, newbie. I have a lot to tell you and not a lot of time. Let's see..."

She ticked a bunch of items off on her fingers.

"If you haven't already - and I'm guessing you haven't - then you need to learn to eat pussy, and eat it well," she said. "You won't like it at first, but I wasn't a huge fan of sucking cock the first couple times and I don't hear you complaining now."

She took a puff of her cigarette and ticked off another finger.

"Don't believe that size doesn't matter crap. Size just got you a fucking blowjob in the panty section, and if you play your cards right it will give you a lot more. It's not an automatic I-win button for pussy, but anyone who tells you it doesn't matter is fooling themselves."

She extended another finger.

"You know how there's a thing about women liking musicians? Yeah, there's a reason for that. Every woman is different and all that but for your average basic bitch sex is all about tension and release, ebb and flow, rhythm and... well just more rhythm really. Learn to play her just right and she'll come crawling back for more for the rest of her god-damn life, get it wrong and she'll run away like there's an entire room full of first graders playing their violins inside your pants."

She took another puff on her cigarette.

"Thanks," Zip said, a bit dazed. "But... why are you telling me this?"

"Because," she said, turning to him, "I'm probably never going to see you again, and I'm about to give you a quest - and I need you to be prepared."

"A quest?" he said. "That sounds cool. What's the quest?"

She gestured out across the skyline of San Caj, from the fading glow over the ocean, up to the glittering mansions that continuously seemed to climb higher and larger up the cliffs and canyon walls that ringed the valley.

"You see this?" she said, sweeping her cigarette over it. "You see this pit of larceny, and sleaze, and disgusting god-damn wealth that they call San Cajetan? I want you to go out there and I want you to fuck every single hot stuck-up rich bitch you can find." Leaning forward, she looked into his eyes. "Every. Single. One," she repeated, stabbing her cigarette towards him on each word for emphasis.

She pointed towards his crotch.

"I want you to fuck every single fucking one of them with your great big fucking cock," she told him. She leaned closer, looking into his eyes. "You are going to fuck those pampered little princesses, and you are going to fuck them hard, and you are going to make them scream, and you are going to make them howl, and you are going to make them fucking beg. And when they tell you they think their pussies are about to break, you are going to fuck them twice harder still. You are going to cum deep inside them, and you're not going to give them any lube, and you're not going to wear a condom, and you're not going to let them use birth control. You got it?"

Looking up into the mansion-filled hills, she held out her cigarette and pumped it back and forth, as if imitating the motion she wanted him to make inside rich girls' pussies.

"And you're not going to stop," she said, glaring out into the sunset, "until every last rich old bastard in this place has to hold up some poor nobody named Zack Zip's kid, and claim him as his new grandchild - and smile doing it."

Turning to him, she held out her cigarette like it was a scepter, or a wand.

"This is my holy quest to you, Sir Zack of Zip. This is the sacred quest that I, Lady Isabel, last pure damsel in this pit, give to you, on behalf of my sainted and deeply ashamed Catholic ancestors." Leaning forward, she made the Sign of the Cross with her cigarette, over his chest. Then, smirking she lowered it down and did it again, over his crotch.

"May your lance always rise to the occasion, and always strike true, in the lair of the oozing dragon," she intoned, completing the symbol over his cock.

Then she he sat back and took a long drag on her cigarette, and exhaled. She stubbed it out and flicked it away.

"Uh... thanks," Zip said, a little dazed. "I'll do that..."

"You'd better," she said. She turned back to him. "And just in case... if you ever feel sorry for what you are doing to them - to a single fucking one of those stuck up haughty sluts... then you remember me, and the hundreds of other girls like me they shit on and stomp on every day with glee - and you just keep fucking them and you don't let up until they fucking beg to wait on you hand and foot and bear you five babies each. There is no war but class war and the bedroom is its battlefield - you got it?"