The Zip Files Bk. 02: Zip Does Gymnasts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there something wrong?" he asked.

Denise shivered and gaped upwards, the expression upon her face as if it wasn't just her anus that his gigantic dip-stick was wrecking, but her brain matter as well. "M-more l-lube!" she finally managed to moan out, her face flickering in shock at what she was feeling inside her.

"Oh... right..." Zip said.

Reaching down, he opened up a hand. Without the stunned beauty impaled upon him being the wiser, he directed her own dress to hand him up one of the bottles. He poured it out onto his shaft, even as it continued to pump into her; and then when that one ran dry he summoned up a second. And, although a lot slid out to run down her legs, enough passed into her that each passing stroke got steadily smoother. It still felt like he was trying to fuck a black hole, but now his long veiny shaft was sliding much more easily within her ultrataut butt.

"Ahhh... " Denise said. Sighing, she wiggled back onto him, and then squirmed with delight. "Much better!" she said.

"So you're enjoying this?" Zip asked, slyly.

Biting her lip, Denise let out a little whimper - and blushed. But, even as she was letting him wreck her ass, she still could not quite bring herself to give in. Slowly she shook her head.

"No... no of course not!" she moaned - even as a little more pussy juices splashed out of her nether lips, at another fearsome swat from his balls. "J-just... s-smoother strokes feel better, is all!"

Then she turned her head away - and whimpered and moaned in awe. Her taut classroom clenched repeatedly around the enormous length of its veiny, eager student.

Zip smiled.

"Good," Zip said. Discarding the last empty bottle to one side, Zip reached out and got an eager handful of each of her spectacularly buxom and well-filled hips. "Now, hold on," he said. "I'm going to lay off the light stuff, and try and actually fuck you hard."

Denise's jaw dropped, and her eyes spread wide.

"Wait, what?!" she gasped. "Hard? B-but, you were already-"

But Zip was not really listening - having long since learned that, while she had a lot to teach him, the words that actually came out of her mouth were often the least important part of any lesson. Gripping her tight around her narrow waist, just above the dramatic swell of her hips, he used that extra leverage to begin slamming into his busty teacher even more brutally than before. Given the immense, punishing size he already had inside her, Denise had assumed the tremendous force she was feeling within her, while just barely within the bounds of what she could conceive happening to her, was the limit of what he could do to her.

But the truth was, these devastating and dominating thrusts had, to Zip, been only the most casual of motions, to test the ability of his thick beast to move and slide within her. A moment later he demonstrated this to her. Having taken his tight grip on her curvy hips, he used the added leverage, despite the incredible resistance her taut anus provided, to begin to slide and slam furiously up into her tender interior channel.

The reaction from Denise was almost instantaneous. For just a moment, her jaw dropped and her eyes spread wide. Then, a moment later, they rolled back - and she let out an ear-piercing squeal.

"Oh... h-holy shit!" Zip gasped.

For the buxom body he was latched onto had begun to buck and thrash wildly back up into him. His fingers dug in deep into her curvy hips, clinging on for dear life - but now, he was past the point of no return. The frenzied squirming of Denise's body regularly slammed her taut-spread anus up and down his immense shaft - which just made it plow all the more deeply and forcefully up into the space she had never had touched before - nor even had approached, since long before she joined with her husband in marriage. Barely holding onto her, Zip's own hips continued to slam furiously down into her - which only added to the endless and barbaric onslaught his mammoth penis was delivering to the interior of her ass.

Within moments, neither of them could have stopped, even if they wanted to. Denise screamed and wriggled - driving his huge cock even harder up into her. Zip roared with awe, at the stunning tautness that was slamming up and down his pulsing veiny length, in a way that seemed impossible given how forcefully she was clamping down all around him. The brutal thrusts of his enormous tip drove her to thrash yet more wildly upon him - which made his cock ram in even harder, which made her scream and flail faster, which made his thrusts even quicker, and on and on and on. And the entire time their entwined screams and bellows grew ever louder and less coherent, whipping through the basement.

The feedback loop - the increasing violence with which her voluptuous curves writhed up against him, the accelerating fury of his giant penis in her tender ass as a result, leading to screams and squirms yet louder and wilder still - continued on and on, until finally the cycle was interrupted. Not by any sudden increase in will or self-control on her part, nor in any sudden mercy on his, but because at last her finely tuned physique could take no more and gave out. With a last spam, her legs and arms went limp. With a deep moan, she collapsed down. Her huge breasts landed upon his bed, swiftly followed by the rest of her.

Taken off guard, Zip toppled down right on top of her. Gravity did what neither of their muscles were currently capable of. Rearing back, Denise's head shot up out of the sheets and she let out a stunned shriek as his gargantuan diamond-hard cock drove one last time, all the way up into her ass. Then, at last, he came to a rest, fully embedded inside of her. His hips rode back and forth, atop the cushiony pillow provided by her jutting round buns.

"Ooooh, my fucking God..." Denise moaned, her eyes blinking wide in shock.

But now that he was already in, neither of them had any energy to remove him. His titanic balls slid down, in between her shivering thighs, to rest against her pussy. Zip marveled at how much of her thick pussy juices were flowing out, onto his scrotum.

The two lay panting for several seconds, her sweaty body pressed up against his. Then, there came a click.

"Is everything alright down there?" his mother's voice called down the stairs. "I heard... really quite a lot of screaming!"

Lifting her head up, Denise gasped in shock. Having Zip's mom come down and see her was clearly the last thing she wanted.

"No! I'm... I'm okay!" she called back up, hastily.

A low, amused chuckle rolled back down the stairs.

"I wasn't asking you, dear," she purred. "I can tell you were getting exactly what you came for, and then some..."

Denise let out a groan. A bright pink flush suffusing her cheeks, she lowered her head down and buried it back in the sheets.

Zip gasped, at the incredible tightness of Denise's anus suddenly squeezed in hard around him. But then he shook his head.

"I'm, fine, mom!" he assured her. His huge cock pulsed gleefully inside her, as it enjoyed another spasm from her sphincter. "N-never felt better!" he admitted.

"Good, good," his mother's voice replied. "Well, I'll leave you to it then. But do let me know if you need some cleaning supplies, and I'll toss some down - just in case that so-called 'teacher' didn't clear herself out properly."

"Ugh..." Denise groaned, burying her face in the sheets.

Finally, mercifully, the door closed.

The two lay still for several seconds. Fortunately, the brief interruption had done nothing to reduce the immense boner Zip still had wedged up inside of Denise's backside. He could feel her deep breaths, pressing up into him - and the occasional twitch of her sphincter, down near his base. Then, she turned her head, and looked back up at him.

"Well?" she asked.

"Well, what?" he replied.

"Well, are you going to keep going, or not?" she asked him.

Soon enough they were back up and into position. At Denise's suggestion, Zip took a brief moment to reach out and grab up a few pillows and stuff them up under her belly, to help make sure there was no repeat of the earlier collapse. He managed to do so without ever fully exiting her tight anus - although the extra pressures and sensations he caused there, as he leaned way out and then maneuvered things into position, did make her shiver and whimper upon him.

Then, they were back at it. The squeals and screams once more echoed up through the house. Far upstairs, Zoey Zilch shook her head.

"Ah, youth," she said, and then turned in.

On and on Zip kept slamming up into Denise. The pillows under her curvy hips cushioned his shocks better, keeping her recoiling away from him - which only drove him to slam into her all the harder. Denise's head thrashed back and forth, and let out a series of shrieks he was afraid might make the windows upstairs start to crack. With each stroke his huge balls swung down and collided with her pussy, before bouncing back up off it - dripping with a fresh load of the eager fluids that now continuously flowed out of it.

The regular splashing of her juices up against his scrotum suddenly gave Zip an idea. It wasn't a new idea, though it was new to him.

Reaching around, he caressed his hand up and over her buxom hip. He caressed it lower, down across her belly. Denise was so distracted, at the untold devastation being unleashed within her, that she barely even registered his hand's approach - much less divined its intended course - until after it arrived at its destination.

Soon enough - in the space of seconds, though they could feel like eternity in the midst of furious coitus - his fingers suddenly appeared upon her vacant pussy. Coiling up, they caressed across it. Then - with the familiarity born by short but extremely intense practice - his index finger coiled up, and began to caress across, around, and then with swift insistent strokes directly back and forth across her clitoris.

Instantly, Denise's jaw dropped and her eyes - previously shut tight against the squealing storm being unleashed inside her ass - spread wide. Moments later, her eyes rolled up. And then, bucking furiously back against him, she let out a piercing squeal - and suddenly an even greater waterfall of fluids gushed out of her vacant but well-fingered pussy.

And in that instant, whatever tiny shred of self-control Denise might have still had seemed to vanish entirely.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my GOD!" she squealed. Eyes turning up upon her lovely shivering face, she gaped in awe at the boy whose head, thanks to their respective postures, was now almost directly above hers as he wrecked her. "Oh... oh... I will never d-discipline you again - ever!" the stunned teacher promised her unruly- student, as she shivered in awe at what he was doing to her ass. "J-just... k-keep g-giving this t-to MEEEEE!"

Her eyes rolled, and a piercing squeal burst from her face, as, with another stroke of his finger across her clit, another explosion of moisture erupted out of her pussy. Her buxom hips were slamming back up into him, furiously, helping him rail her as hard as she possibly could.

Zip laughed.

"You got it, babe!" he said.

He stroked his hands across her flesh and marveled. It felt almost like her entire body had become a pussy, so sensitive had she become to his slightest touch - thanks to the sensations storming through her with each thrust his massive penis made inside her rectum.

But there were limits to how much of the storm of new sensations Zip himself could endure. In short order, her buxom hips pounded up into yet another of his thrusts. Her anus went wild all around him, clamping furiously. And, moments later, Zip let out a groan of awe - as, without warning, he felt himself get dragged past the point of no return.

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck!" he screamed. "I'm about to blow!" he informed the shivering back of her head. "Where do you want it? Should I pull out onto your buns?"

Somehow, through the storm of shrieks she was making, Denise both heard him - and managed to reply.

"No!" she squealed. She thrashed her head back and forth, her gorgeous features contorting in awe. "I-in!" she barely managed to squeal. Her buxom hips slammed back up into him, as if trying to ensure he could not escape her taut anus without first filling it with his seed. "Inside!" she squealed again.

Zip gulped in awe. But, he had already rushed past the point of no return - and the frenzied squeezing of her muscular ass all up and down him were not slowing things down at all. "Oh... okay!" he said. His hands squeezed down harder on her curvy hips, biting into her silky-smooth flesh, and he threw one last thrust deep into her impossibly taut channel. "Here it comes!" he said.

With that last bit of warning, he exploded inside her.

"Oh... oh my GOD!" Denise screamed.

The feeling of his cum hitting the walls of her ass drove her wild. She let out squeal after squeal, in time to each fresh spurt his gargantuan penis delivered through her pulsating sphincter, deep up his long flesh tube, to spew out into her. Near as the stunned biology teacher could tell, his load was both so deep and so vast that the busty biology teacher could briefly only imagine his pearly tide surging back up all the way through her intestines, until after his umpteenth pulsing discharge she almost expected it to creep back up her neck and come drooling out of her gaping lips.

Meanwhile, Zip's cum was not the only fluid that was surging. The feeling of his seed flooding her ass triggered a titanic orgasm, and moments later, an immense flood of moisture began pouring out of her enthused pussy and onto his balls. Zip gasped in awe, as her tender lips delivered one dollop of cream after another directly onto his potent scrotum. It was hard to tell for sure, but as he briefly entered his moment of post-nut clarity within her, it seemed to him that her orgasmic pussy had just sent more fluid pouring out onto his scrotum than he had ever felt surging up around him when he had made her climax the old fashioned way.

At last, both floods petered out and ended. Zip collapsed down onto Mrs. Sablier's back. Having completed their latest mutual lesson, student and teacher lay enjoined together for several minutes, panting heavily.

Then, gradually, they regained their breath. Lying atop her, Zip found his lips near her ear. Leaning down, he whispered to her.

"So..." he asked. "Did you cum?"

Denise groaned softly, and blushed. But, in her post-coital bliss, she didn't seem to have the energy to maintain the charade any longer.

"Yes..." she finally said. Turning her head she lay it side-on upon the pillow, her eyes blinking in wonder. "As soon as I felt your cum hit the walls of my ass, I... I came harder than I ever have in my life," she admitted - the expression on her face as if she could scarcely believe it herself.

"Huh," Zip said. It sounded like a line - but given how much creamy lubricant was still pouring out of her pussy onto his scrotum, he had a hard time disbelieving it. "And was that the only one?" he asked her.

Denise sighed - and then slowly shook her head.

"No..." she said. "The first time you got inside me, I... I had a whole-body orgasm," she finally admitted. Her eyes blinked, still staring into the distance in wonder. "And... and a whole lot more, besides that," she added.

"Huh," Zip said. Finding them in the right position, he moved his lips down, and gave her a little peck on the back of her neck. Denise squeaked softly, like a maiden with her first lover - and her impaled ass gave another series of wild and delightful squeezes along his long yet increasingly limp penis.

Then, he remembered how little time he had left to get any sleep. Picking himself up off her sweaty body, Zip tried to lift his hips up and pull himself out of her. But instead, he ran into a new difficulty.

"Uhhh..." he said. He tugged back on his long limp penis, which was embedded deep within her ass. But her sphincter squeezed back instinctively, around the base of his shaft - and he went nowhere. A little of his cum trickled out of her tight well-spread opening, and ran down onto her pussy - as if giving it a taste of what it had, for once, missed. But nothing else escaped her.

"I'm... having a little trouble, here..." he said.

He was pretty sure if he shrunk down his dick, using that particular aspect of his powers, he could have escaped. But, for several reasons, he did not want to do that right now. The only thing more obvious than doing that in front of her eyes, would be doing it in a situation when literally every microscopic bit of him was being snugly cradled by a different bit of her muscular flesh.

Lifting her head up off the sheets, Denise gasped softly.

"Oh, right..." she said. A slight blush appeared upon her cheeks. She squirmed - still feeling his long limp instrument within her. "L-let me help..."

Biting her lip, she wiggled into a better position. Then she let out a little moan.

"Oooh..." Zip said. The muscles of her ass started to ripple along him. Her sphincter dilated out, loosening - though it could not seem to spread far enough not to keep caressing lightly around him, as if giving him a massage. Slowly but surely he began to slide out from between her enormous buns.

"What's wrong?" he asked her - as he saw an odd expression quiver through her face, halfway through.

Pausing, Denise took a deep breath, and then blushed.

"N-nothing," she said. Her lips quivered, as she glanced back. "I... I just... never got turned on doing... this... before..." she admitted.

Then, she bit her lip, let out a tiny whimper, and went back to pushing.

Gradually the rest of Zip's bloated soft monster oozed up out of her. Last of all came his enormous cockhead. This seemed to give her some problems. Her taut sphincter closed repeatedly around him, gripping him tight around the crests of his glans, even as she tried to push him out - as if her demolished anus didn't want to let his thrillingly huge penis go. Denise whimpered, and her eyes rolled up a bit, as she squirmed. Zip, meanwhile, hissed with pleasure - and his penis began to perk up again inside her, which didn't help. At last, with one last squeeze, Denise managed to overcome her rear entrance's objections, and force him through. Her disappointed sphincter caressed tautly all the way down his tip as it slid out, as if giving it one last loving farewell - and Zip could almost hear her big ass saying 'come back again soon' to its tremendous suitor, as it made its escape. Then, at last, he slid all the way out, and swung down to sway contentedly between his legs.

"Oh... thank the heavens..." Denise sighed, and collapsed back down to lie flat upon her belly upon the bed. Her ass, still hoisted up on a stack of pillows, wiggled directly in front of him. And, with the thick plug of his cock finally removed, he watched as her anus tightly closed almost all the way back up. But it had been wrecked just enough that it could not stop a thick tide of his pearly seed from pouring out of her, running down onto her pussy, and down the insides of her thighs.

"My cum is running onto your vagina," he pointed out, watching.

Lifting her head, Denise nodded. "I know," she said. She squirmed, and let out a little whimper. "It feels... so hot..." she admitted.

"I thought you said nothing from your ass should touch your pussy," he pointed out.

"Oh.." Denise gasped. She wiggled back and forth a bit, in sudden discomfort at being reminded - which did nothing to stop the flow of his cum down into her tender lips, but did make her immense breasts slosh about within his sheets. Then she lowered her head back down and sighed. "Well... maybe it's not such a big deal after all..." she admitted, as she continued to enjoy the erotic trickle of his seed down from the most unholy of places onto, and into, her holy of holies.