The Zip Files Bk. 02: Zip Does Gymnasts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zip left her to her reverie and, noticing a packet of wipes among her pre-purchased supplies, began to clean himself off. He also belatedly noticed that she had preemptively taken the garbage can out from under his desk and staged it nearby. He wiped repeatedly, tossing the refuse into the can. About the time he finished she sighed, and rolled over. He offered her the wipes and she took them, and began cleaning herself. As she began to wipe his soiled seed off her inner thighs, she looked up at him.

"So... so that was a pretty good start," she admitted. She shook her head, as if to get some of the sweat out of her dark hair, then sighed. "There are a few more pointers I could still teach you, but... for the basics, you learned well."

Zip raised an eyebrow. "Really?" he asked. "Pointers like what?"

Her face darkened and she glared up at him, to be put on the spot.

"I... I'll think of something," she assured him.

"So that isn't just an excuse, to get me up in your ass again another time?"

She shivered, and her eyes flashed.

"Absolutely not!" she insisted.

Then, she looked around the room briefly, as if taking stock after their encounter. The clock was close to midnight - uncomfortably so, given how early he had to be up. The various paraphernalia she had brought was scattered about, as were her clothes and underwear, and would have to be gathered up. Last of all she looked down at the wastebasket, which was filled up almost to the top with soiled wipes. Hitting on one last bit of instruction, she looked back up at him.

"Those are good for getting the big globs off and stopping the flow," she said, pointing into the wastebasket. "But after this, you really should take a shower."

Zip considered all the trace juices he could still feel cooling on his flesh, and where they had come from - and nodded.

"Makes sense," he said.

Denise looked up at him. Gripping the side of the bed, she looked down at his penis, then back up at his face, and squirmed.

"Do you... want to share one?" she finally asked him.

He thought about it for just a moment. Then, his eyes caught the way her huge boobies sloshed back and forth, and he grinned.

"Sure...." he said.

Slowly, still naked, they crept up out of the basement. The comment she had made about barely being able to walk proved accurate, and she kept his hand firmly in her grip to help balance, as her buxom hips repeatedly wiggled unstably beneath her. The house was dark and empty, his mother thankfully asleep. Making their way to the shower, they slipped inside of it. In due course the hot refreshing waters were flowing down around both of them.

Soaping up his hands, Zip took great pleasure in running them up and down her sleek and impressive curves - feeling them up, in the guise of 'cleaning' them. Her own hands returned the favor. After doing one another both front and back, she turned him around so that his back was to her. Then, getting one last load of lather on her hands, she reached down - and began cleaning his penis.

And cleaning it... and cleaning it... and cleaning it. Admittedly, there was a lot of him to clean, and every last bit needed thorough attention, given where it had been. But still, her caressing fingers seemed more than eager to give it all the detailed attention it needed, and then some, as they swirled over one veiny inch after another after another. Steadily, under her hot wet strokes, he began to lengthen. Denise whimpered softly, as she felt him start to harden - and kept right on stroking. Keeping one hand on his cock, she put the other on his shoulder, and held him up close. Her heavy breasts pressed into his back, jiggling against him.

Gasping, Zip stood there and let her. Her hand continued to stroke up and down him for several minutes - long past the point it was eminently obvious to both of them that this was no longer about cleaning him off. Then, at last, he acted. Turning around, he seized her by wet silky body. Denise gasped sharply. But, moaning softly, the busty teacher did not resist at all as her student shoved her back, until her back was pressed up against the wall of the shower. Reaching down, Zip slid a finger up into her. He found her pussy was taut and eager - and filled with a warm creamy goo that had nothing to do with the water rushing down all around them.

"You're still wet," he pointed out - thrusting his finger deep up into her.

Denise gasped - and then nodded. "I... I have been... since you came inside my ass..." she confessed.

"Hmm," Zip said. He stroked his finger around the interior of her slit, feeling it quiver against him. "I thought you said you used to do this, so you could give a guy a gift - without having to risk getting his cum up inside here." He thrust his finger deep, until the lips of her pussy were quivering around the base of his finger, as if to demonstrate where exactly it was he was referring to.

Denise shivered, gasped - and then nodded.

"That... that is true," she admitted. "Among... many other reasons." She squirmed, and moaned - as his finger made another stroke inside her.

Zip nodded.

"Oh well," he said. "So much for that..."

Slipping his finger out, he reached up with both hands and took a firm grip upon her curvy fertile hips. Using that leverage upon her slick sleek flesh, he pushed his immense cock - which she had stroked hard for him - up between her thighs until it was pressed into her sloppy vagina.

Poised atop him, ready to accept his first thrust, Denise took a deep breath. For a moment, she hesitated. Then her hands slid down - and coiled around him, helping to steady him as he prepared to enter her. Her immense breasts swung out to caress his chest, amidst the roiling steam. Looking into his face, she bit her lip and blushed slightly.

"Sorry," she said - apparently accepting her portion of responsibility for initiating this, with her insatiable inability to take her hand off his penis. "I know you have to get up early in the morning..."

Zip considered this a moment, then shrugged.

"Eh... who needs sleep?" he said.

And with that, he thrust deep up inside her, once more.

~~~~~

Alright that's it for this chapter. Join us next time readers, when Zip sets out to the girls' gymnastics meet - to make a whole other set of discoveries.