The Zodiac Thriller

Story Info
An erotic exploration of each sign of the zodiac.
5.3k words
4.33
2.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE ZODIAC THRILLER

As a student of the zodiac, I was on campus to stay a total of twelve days. I would spend one day with the male expression of each zodiac sign. I was to experience and explore what makes each sign thrive. I was encouraged to leave my own morals and preferences behind to immerse myself in the pure energy of each sign. In learning each sign, I would learn more about each aspect of my own self.

ARIES

Aries was coming to get me in so many ways. He had brought fire to the earth and now he was going to bring it to me. The outfit laid out for me was a very short toga in fire engine red with sandals that laced up my calves.

Aries pulled up in a little red sports car. He was boldly handsome with jet black hair and warm brown eyes. "Hop in!" he said. "We have a full, active day planned. You look amazing by the way." We sped out to the mountains. When we arrived, he placed a headpiece of ram's horns on my head and on his own.

The mountain was rugged and covered in rocks, greenery and spring flowers of daffodils and thistles. Aries gave me a huge diamond stone that rested in my cleavage. It glowed and radiated all the colors of the rainbow. It heated my chest and gave me energy to burn.

"Come, my love. Race me to the top of the mountain." He gave me a robust kiss and smacked my ass. We sprinted forward. Climbing the mountain, we leapt and hung from ledges to swing ourselves up. The race was intense and our competition drove us on and on, and up and up. Sweat dripped from our foreheads to be whisked away by the mountain air. We were free and uninhibited. We laughed and whooped and hollered.

When we finally reached the top, pride and jubilation overtook us. Aries lit a huge cauldron that had been placed on tall stilts. It burned intensely and it fired our passion. He grasped my round breasts and ripped the toga from my lithe body. He lowered me to the ground.

Aries quickly spread my legs and thrust up against my sex. He invaded my mouth with his darting tongue. I sucked it and countered with my own tongue's seduction. His passion inflamed me and we fucked on the top of the mountain in a bed of high grass.

He thrust into me with vigorous, deep thrusts. I wrapped my muscular thighs around him and gave myself up to the assault on my senses. He was touching me everywhere. We were exhilarated with the physical act of love. Our passions rose and rose. He was mounting me, breeding new life. The glow of the fire blazed across our heated skin.

We couldn't wait any longer. Aries thrust into me harder and faster until we both came. Our cries echoed across the mountains. I fervently said, "God, I love your body and your spirit. Tell me we will race to the top of the mountain and climb the heights of passion everyday."

TAURUS

I was waiting on the road by the fields that were being planted. I was told to wear a skirt and abra that were made from large and small leaves. Taurus approached me on a raging bull that he controlled into a slow gait with his huge muscular arms. His hair was a rich brown and as were his eyes. A beard and mustache framed his full lips. He regally looked down at me and my curvaceous body in my organic lingerie and stretched out a hand to me. He slowly pulled me up onto the bull in front of him. His strong arms enfolded me and drew me back to his tight, muscular body.

Taurus drove the bull under a grape arbor and stopped him under a full, old, oak tree. He lowered himself to the ground under the tree and held out his arms to catch me in my descent. He lowered me slowly to glide down his chest. And then he adorned me with a crown of roses. On the ground, there was a feast that was laid out on scattered rose petals.

He beckoned me to sit on his lap as he fed me wine, grapes, nuts, tomatos and peppers. For dessert he feasted on my full pendulous breasts. He drew the milk from my nipples and let some dribble down on me only to lick it up. He ran his huge hands all over my body and cultivated a lust in me I had never known.

He moved down to my mound and feasted there as well. Licking and probing, he drew the juices from my ripe body. He buried his nose in me to smell the fecundity and the sweetness. He chuckled as he rolled onto his back and drew me over him to straddle him. He molded my breasts to suit his hands as he drove me crazy in the process.

Taurus raised me up to slowly lower me onto his rigid cock. He opened me and filled me with the promise of seed and new life. I slowly rode him enjoying every second and every inch. He pulled my breasts down to his lips and sucked my fat, plump nipples into his mouth. He teased them with his tongue and then suckled them taking succor from the milk he induced.

I cried out in pleasure several times. He was relentless in pursuing our pleasure on that warm, lazy afternoon. While he suckled me, he aroused my bud with his thumb, pushing me over the edge time and time again. Oh, what manner of man was this that knew that pleasure was the life's blood of this earth? He languorously made love to me all day stopping only to refuel our hungry bodies.

After breeding me all day, his planted his seed and knew that I would produce fruit from my womb. And he showed me how that babe would suck nourishment from my milk laden breasts. The touch, the smell the taste of him was intoxicating to me and I just couldn't get enough of my Taurus bull.

GEMINI

I was to meet Gemini today. I was told to wear only clouds that barely covered my private parts. Thus, they weren't private at all. The only other thing I was to wear was two tear shaped aquamarine gemstones that hung from my nipples and danced when I walked. I was already aroused when a bird flew down to carry me into the heavens.

We arrived on a particularly fluffy white cloud. And to my great surprise, Gemini was actually two men; identical twins, in fact. They were lean and svelt with golden hair and hairless faces. They immediately charmed their way into my mind. They took great interest in what I thought. They plied me with compliments and grace. Words never stopped flowing from their busy mouths.

Amongst those airy clouds they worshipped my breasts, one on each upturned nipple. They spoke to my breasts and my body. Just when one touched me and aroused me here, the other would touch and arouse me there. It was a multitude of sensations that were forever changing.

When they were done talking, they sang and hummed to the most sensitive parts of my body. One twin sang into my ear while the other twin hummed onto my clitoris. My body never felt so good. As Pollux and Castor heightened my arousal, the cloud lifted higher and higher.

They were endlessly energetic. Pollux aroused my clit and hummed on my nipples. Castor rimmed my anus and sang and licked my back. When Pollux entered me, my world expanded to all the knowledge of age-old lovers. When Castor entered my anus, that knowledge was doubled. They pumped me in an alternating rhythm that made me scream in delight. I felt as though my body would explode and then fall to the earth like the embers of fireworks.

We flew higher and higher into the atmosphere until we finally broke through the clouds and reveled in the soul shattering delights of the warm, pleasurable rays of the sun. The twins whispered sweet words into my every crevice. Telling me the secrets of the world and of pleasure. My time with the twins was invigorating and explorative. I never knew that two men could be better than one, especially when they are of one mind to please me.

CANCER

A sea siren called me to the ocean, promising an evening of love and sensuality. I entered the warm water that sparkled from the golden glow of the moon. I was dressed in the froth of the crashing waves. My pale skin showed through and revealed all of my innocent, quaking body. Water kissed and excited my body everywhere.

I floated as if I were back in my mother's womb. I was protected and encased in a hard shell that shielded me on the outside and cuddled me on the inside. The ocean waves sang me a lull-a-bye that soothed me into a dreamy state.

But fingers clawed at my erogenous zones, pinching and plucking my nipples and my buttocks. They raked me and released my inner most desires. They opened my shell and revealed my pearl. It was a pearl that was so creamy and lustrous that the mouth of this creature needed to suck on the pearl all night.

Waves of ecstasy crashed through my body and rocked me to the core. I poured out my pleasure and begged to know this creature's name. It was Cancer; the sea siren sang to me. My heart was flooded with all the love the ocean could hold. The ocean cradled and rocked me with all the nourishment a mother could provide.

Waves of pleasure washed over me again and again. I was lifted and buoyed by these amniotic waters. Never had I ever felt so nourished and filled with emotion. All night long the pleasure ebbed and flowed until finally it crashed onto the shore and left me in a state of glory with a necklace of glowing pearls.

Cancer, call me again to your powerful pleasures. I yearn for that mixture of love and sensuality. I yearn for those moments of pleasure and peacefulness. Toss me to and fro all night long and I will return like the tide every evening.

LEO

I was invited to go on safari in the Sarengeti of Africa. The sun's rays beat down on me. I was cloaked in a transparent robe of royal purple and told to wait for my king. The hems of the robe were encrusted with the most beautiful rubies I had ever seen. Surely this would be a royal day of sun, sex, and sensuality. Across the golden plains of the Sarengeti, appeared a king that rode a lion toward me. He had a golden crown that was adorned with rubies and his bronzed body was only accentuated by his sheer royal purple robe.

Leo steered the gigantic creature of the lion over to me. The lion bowed down to me and made me its queen. The man on its back exalted me with a matching crown. He pulled me up onto the lion's back in front of him and protected me from all attackers of the jungle.

Finally, we came to rest under the shade of a tree where there was cool water and a luxurious bed. My king dismounted the lion and caught me as I descended. He parted my robe and endowed my body with all the passion his fingertips could provide. He laid me down on the royal bed and joined me for a sensual afternoon.

Leo kissed and licked my body all over. He rubbed his golden mane between my breasts and played with me as if I were his subject and his toy. He massaged my body with an elixir of patchouli and jasmine. He breathed his hot breath onto my clit and licked it into submission.

He tossed me onto my knees and mounted me from behind. He thrust into me with his large, anointed member. He clawed my back as he ruled my senses and my pleasure. In the heat of the Sarengeti, Leo managed to raise the temperature to a sizzling fire. With long deep strokes that never tired, he filled my channel with a satiation I had never known existed. With long and hard thrusts, he made me his faithful sensual servant.

Leo reigned over my body and my heart. He served me as I served him. We played like playful cubs and fought like mating lions. No ambiguity here. I was his and he was mine. When he brought us to a shaking climax, his roar was heard throughout the land. Here is my sex queen, my goddess, and all would bow to her.

VIRGO

I was beaten and battered by the harsh realities that life can rain down on one. Cowered in a field of wheat I waited for Virgo to come for me. He strode up to me with his golden locks and his cerulean blue eyes and picked me up from the ground. He carried me to the shelter and protection of an old oak tree and tended to the wounds of my soul.

Like a surgeon with a scalpel he cut away the necrotic tissue and sutured up my soul. Then he tended the wounds of my body, applying a balm that soothed and excited my flesh. Methodically and meticulously, he learned what touch my body responded to. His attention to detail was uncanny. A heated breath to a nipple, a circling lick to my clit and he had me singing his praises.

Virgo praised me too. He told me how beautiful I was and how alluring I was. He saw the good in me, when I couldn't. How does one heal the heart? Virgo knows. How does one heat and excite the body? Virgo knows. He massaged my aching muscles from head to toe. He licked and kissed my wounds.

When he knew I was ready for more, he turned me onto my side and spooned me from behind. He cupped my breasts and plucked and pulled my nipples. He lifted my leg and placed it over his hip. He opened me to his ministrations. He circled my clit and rubbed it up and down with his finger. Virgo teased my slit with his cock. And then when I was begging for more, he slowly entered me. With a hand that pinched my nipple in time to a cock that thrust into my love canal, Virgo turned me into a whimpering puddle of a woman. Such acuity and expertise can only be found in Virgo. All my couplings with other men had felt like I was with a virgin. Virgo made sure I knew what a master he was.

LIBRA

I was told to wait on the top of a cliff. Libra floating down with arms spread wide holding two hanging balances. On one sat a snowy white owl. On the other, sat an a array of pastel colored flowers of roses, hydrangeas, cosmos, and morning glories. I was impressed with this sculpture of a man who held justice in one hand and people, relationships and beauty in the other.

He spoke in a melodic tone of voice. He was handsome beyond belief with his blond-brown hair, piercing blue eyes and clean shaven face. He set the balance for the world down so he could be with me. He hugged me and told me how beautiful I looked. He asked me if I wanted to fly and I eagerly said I did.

He asked Owl to take us on a flight of the world and helped me up onto Owl's back. Libra sat behind me and held me around my waist to make me feel secure. We flew over majestic mountains and waterfalls. We flew over large busy cities where people moved about their business of good. Some moved to harm others. We flew over great poverty and great wealth. We flew through sooty, cloudy air and crisp high atmosphere air that was sweet smelling and tasting. We flew over sickness and those noble health care workers who gave of themselves to help others. There was chaos and discord and beauty and cooperation.

I felt gifted to see such sights. We disembarked and stood on the top of the cliff. Libra cupped my breasts and said, "You have your own balance here. And he bent down to kiss and nibble at my nipples. When I was utterly aroused, he suckled on one of my breasts. He took his graceful, beautiful hand and circled my clit. He dipped down into my juices and brought them up to glide over my clit that was standing erect. He filled me with two fingers to massage my g-spot. I came for him again and again until I finally spewed forth my womanly essence.

Libra chuckled and said, "You are incredible, sensual, and smart. We laughed, flirted and flattered each other before he sat cross legged and pulled me down on top of him to wrap my legs around him. He said that this was the Lotus position. It encompassed great eye contact, the ability to kiss and talk, and a deep calming penetration. It gave me a chance to squeeze his cock with my walls. It was an amazing, surreal experience. It was as if we were one. We climaxed together. He held me for a while and then took a rose from the one balance and put it behind my ear. "Adieu, ma chere. Until we meet again."

SCORPIO

Scorpio sent a message to me to follow his instructions to this location. I walked down a stair well that was enclosed on one side with glass. The murky depths of this pond and all of its life was on display for me. I followed the steps further down to an underground night club. At the other end of the bar sat a single gentleman who had dark hair and eyes. He looked at me, amused to see me walk into a bar of this sort. He nodded his head at me and indicated with the tilt of his head for me to sit next to him.

The bar was dark and smoky. Scorpio was dark and mysterious too. Dark hair and mustache made Scorpio look debonair. He had bedroom eyes of a root beer color. He looked me up and down and asked, "What is someone like you doing in a place like this?" He knew full well that he had invited me and that's the only reason I was there. "Picking you up," I said with a smirk.

"Well, it looks like you've succeeded. Come on, beautiful. Let's get out of here." Outside, there was a motorcycle and it was his. I held on for dear life while he weaved in and out of traffic. When we arrived safely at his place, I was so relieved. His condo was modern with dramatic lighting. He put on some slow, sexy jazz music and we slow danced together.

Scorpio's condo was in a high rise and we were twenty two floors up. He opened the blinds that covered the bedroom wall of windows and turned on the spotlight that was overhead. He ripped off my shirt and kissed the tops of my shoulders. Then he ran his tongue from my clavicle up to my earlobe that he then sucked on. I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off of him. He unzipped my skirt and shoved it down over my hips. I stood there under the spotlight bare breasted and dressed in a garter and stockings, black of course. I unzipped his pants and pulled them down as I sank to the ground with them. Facing his hard manhood, I began my torture. I held his cock up and licked his balls. I took one into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. I then licked from the base of his cock to the mighty head.

I took his beautiful head into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. I sucked his head in and out of my mouth just for the pleasure of feeling the ridge pass through my lips. I then took as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. He fucked my mouth and pulled my hair.

Without warning or transition he pulled out of my mouth and sunk down to give me head. He sucked my labia into his mouth and then moved to concentrate on my clit. While he suckled my clit to grow it proud and tall, he inserted two fingers into me. He pulled up to stroke my g-spot over and over again. I was undulating and begging him to fuck me. He turned me around to enter me from behind. He thrust deep and hard into me while I panted and whimpered. He reached around to pull on my nipples and to twist them with a chuckle. I came apart at the seems. "Yes, Scorpio. Yes." I entreated him to continue. He increased the pace and the force and made me come again. Shortly after, he came as well.

We lay there feeling tingly all over. "Mmm, you were so good tonight," he whispered to me. I whispered back, "So were you, my love." I reached over into the dresser drawer for our wedding rings. Our fantasy was complete for tonight.

SAGITTARIUS

"Meet me at the Chapel of the Holy Cross," was the message that Sagittarius sent me. We were on a retreat with a new age group in Sedona, Arizona. We met on the airplane to Phoenix and quickly realized we were going to the same retreat. Sag had auburn hair that was a little wavy. He was athletically built, tall, and handsome.

There were sacred spots on the earth that made communing with Spirit easier. Sedona had several. The Chapel of the Holy Cross was one of them. Built into a mountain, it had beautiful views of the surrounding landscapes. I walked into the chapel in the requested garb. A white sarong on the bottom and nothing on top except for a bib necklace of turquoise. My hair was swept up into a loose updo.

Sagittarius turned to me in his white sarong. He reached for me and drew me over to the window.. The stars were beautiful in the night sky. We sat cross legged on the floor in front of the windows and struck a meditative stance. The energy of spirit filled us and gave us a sense of floating. We turned and joined hands and the energy reflected back and forth between us.

12