The Zodiac Thriller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sag placed a hand just above my mons. The warmth from his hand radiated down into my sex. He then moved it up to massage my breasts. He kneaded them and let the inside of his thumb and the outside of his fingers squeeze my nipples with each kneading. The energy was brought to the tips of my nipples. It was electric. I covered his cock with my hand and let it transfer the energy to his sex. I kneaded his cock and brought the energy to its head. I straddled him and slowly took his cock inside me. He was surprised and excited.

He positioned me in front of him and mounted me from behind. Powerful thrusts hit my g-spot perfectly and had me overcharged and climaxing. He circled my anus with his thumb and pressed in gently. He continued to thrust into me alternately between his cock and thumb. The sensations were overwhelming. I thrust back against him as he played with me. The energy built up stronger and stronger until we burst with our cries of joy and satisfaction.

CAPRICORN

Built like a body builder, Capricorn emerged from the sea with his dark locks dripping droplets of water. With a mustache and angular facial features, he was a god. The moon gleamed off of his bulging muscles and I couldn't wait to touch him. His voice was deep and gravelly as he beckoned me, "Come here." He picked me up and started to climb the nearby cliff.

The climb was treacherous and I clung to his back. His muscles clenched and released as he made the arduous and long trek up the cliffside. Reaching the top, he swung me around and I wrapped my legs around him. He plunged his hard cock into me and lifted me up and down on his shaft. He was in total control, but I trusted him. He was a man who protected the people in his care. His competence and determination instilled confidence in him from others.

He pushed me over the edge of pleasure several times. I could barely catch my breath. "Oh, Capricorn. The man of my dreams. I would follow you to the ends of the earth."

He gauged my reaction, when he asked me, "Yes, but will you follow me over the edge of the cliff?" I looked at him with doubt and intrepidation.

"Get on my back and hold on tight. Don't let go. I won't let anything happen to you. I promise." So, I did as he asked. The free fall was terrifying, but once we hit the water, I felt a rapid ascension to the top of the water. I looked down and saw he had an enormous fish tail. That is what had propelled us to the top so quickly. We glided through the water effortlessly.

"Capricorn, how do you get your legs....and other things back?"

He answered, "Once I feel land under me, they come back."

"Let's go back to the beach." I responded.

Once on the beach he was the adonis from before. I was so turned on by his fearlessness and his beautiful body. I started kissing his chest and his neck. He responded with kisses to my breasts. He was suckling my nipples and I loved it.

"Capricorn, please don't leave me." He smiled and said, "Never."

AQUARIUS

I was at the arranged meeting place waiting for my ride. The night sky was dark with so many beautiful stars. There was a whirring sound and a flash of light. A spotlight shone down on me and a huge disc like aircraft hovered and lowered to the ground. The bottom hatch opened and a person in a space suit walked down the steps. Glowing blue lights shined behind his silhouette.

Aquarius approached me and took off his helmet. He was certainly handsome with jet black hair and black moustache and beard. "Are you ready to take a ride?"

"Yes, Aquarius. I am."

The spaceship was well lit and fitted with comfortable furniture. The main cabin was pressurized so that gravity was present. He sat at the main controls and invited me to sit beside him. The spacecraft lifted directly upward and took off with a whiz. Within an hour we were passing the moon.

The ship was set to automatic controls and Aquarius pulled me toward his playroom. There were handles and seats all over the walls. Once we entered, we were bouncing in mid-air. He unzipped his suit and turned to me to pull my dress off. The lack of gravity had strange effects on our bodies.

We ran around jumping and bouncing. Aquarius pulled me to him and kissed me. He grabbed handles and hooked his feet to foot holds to stabilize us. He stroked my perkier than usual breasts and kissed my neck. He pushed himself down to my breasts and suckled. The whole experience was beyond freeing. It was jubilant.

He held me against the wall as he thrust his cock into me. We held each other and let go of the handles. The weightless bouncing around the playroom added to the novelty of the mating. He pushed me up against the wall and entered me from behind. He turned me upside down and continued thrusting into me.

We were weightless with a view of the galaxy at our window. It felt as though we were fucking ourselves through time and space. Aquarius taunted me by brushing his hard cock against me at all angles. He held himself to the ceiling as I sucked his cock into my mouth. I licked, sucked and slurped his cock. I sucked his head in and out of my mouth and made him come for me. The Milky Way held a whole new meaning.

We were breathless and took a break. Mars was approaching and its red glow was amazing. Seeing Aquarius's handsome face in the red glow was exciting. The space travel was as attractive as the sex. We circled Mars and returned to earth. I dressed and was ready to say my goodbye to Aquarius. To my surprise, he put on his earth clothes and followed me home.

PISCES

I walked through a mystical fog to approach a waterfall and clear, clean pool at the bottom of it. The tinkling of the waterfall as it hit the pool was like chimes. As I neared, I was studying the dappled pattern that the sunbeams coming through the trees were making. Pisces was in the pool and he beckoned me to join him. The sun shone on his blonde mane. He was exceedingly handsome with a genuine smile and laugh.

"What a beautiful spot," I proclaimed.

"More so, now that you are here."

"Charmer," I accused him.

I poured some champagne and set the glasses on the rock I was sitting on. Pisces swam over to me and laid his head in my lap. "I'm glad you're here."

"Me too."

I handed him a glass. "What should we toast to?" I asked.

"To enjoying this beautiful afternoon together."

We clinked our glasses and he kissed me, sweetly.

"I am the most relaxed when I am with you," he told me.

"Good, I'm glad. It's the same for me. No judgement between us, just sweetness and light."

"Are you coming in?"

I stood to pull my dress off and lowered myself into the cool pool of water. We played in the water together like water nymphs. I floated on my back and Pisces massaged my breasts and aroused my nipples. I climbed onto his back, wrapped my legs around him and he swam us around the pool.

A dragonfly hovered over us and the surface of the water took on the same iridescent hues. Pisces ran with me on his back to stand under the waterfall. It was exhilarating and blissful all at the same time. He took me over to a flat, sun warmed rock and laid me down on it. He spread my legs wide and teased me with his hard cock.

I wanted to feel more of him, so I raised my legs and put them over his shoulders. He enjoyed having total access to my sex. He entered me gently to allow me to adjust to his size. And then he thrust into me more forcefully. All the while, he chanted to me, "My beautiful love." As the day lazed on, we were still making love. He excited me to within seconds of a climax only to back off and start over. The tension built higher and higher. Finally, we found our release. We laughed and sighed in complete satiation.

Pisces rested his head on my breast and started to suckle. He teased and pulled. He kissed and licked. And he suckled me into two more orgasms. I loved seeing him at my breast. It was natural and erotic. Afterward, we lay in the sunshine and slept to dream of waking up and doing it all over again.

12