The Zookeeper Pt. 02

Story Info
The Zookeeper robs a bank with more transformed women.
7.2k words
4.77
10.4k
10
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,347 Followers

I hope everyone has been enjoying this so far. I got this idea while looking online for a gift. I kept seeing these various animal pattern clothes, like a Python pattern set of leggings, or a cheetah pattern mini-dress. What gave me the final idea was seeing a rabbit fur coat, one of those half-coats that bared the mid-rift. It gave me the idea that with a little bit of mad science you could transform someone into a version of what they were wearing. I am having fun writing this one and I hope you all like it.

PART II

THE NEXT DAY AT 1st CITY BANK

Cindy rubbed her hand over her skirt, letting out a slow breath as the lovely sensations coursed through her hand and her thigh with the touch.

"God, I need to find out where to get more of these." She muttered.

"No kidding! My skin is just so sensitive now!" Tina said from the window next over.

Cindy giggled and looked over at Tina, who was wearing a knee-length, long sleeved snake-skin pattern dress. It was fairly classy and met the dress code for the bank, but it had been a bit of an argument that morning with Mr. Reynolds, the General Manager. While it covered everything, it was tight on the body and hugged the brunette at every curve. The discussion had ended when Ms. Jackson, the Senior VP, had come out wearing a similar dress, this one sleeveless though, and had overruled him.

"She covered up fine, it's not like she is going to moving around and waiting tables. Give it a rest." She had said, and Mr. Reynolds had gone back into his office in a huff. A good thing too, because several other tellers and junior bank officers had come in wearing more snake-skin patterned clothing. Rebecca Nowns, a loan officer, had come in wearing a set of snake-skin tights that left nothing to the imagination and hugged her ass so tightly that Cindy was sure Mr. Reynolds would have a heart attack when if he saw her. Her boss though was okay with it, since Megan James also was wearing a snake-skin skirt and seemed to have no issues.

Cindy let out another sigh as the rubbed both hands over her skirt. The feelings were so amazing, it was like it was her own skin, but so sensitive. She glanced around and noticed that nearly all the girls at the bank were sporting some type of snake-skin clothing. Only a couple of the older employees didn't have anything.

Cindy heard a low moan from Tina and then a "Excuse me." Tina rushed off and Cindy gave her a puzzled frown. Then her hands brushed her skirt and for a few moments Cindy ceased caring. When she moved her hands off the skirt she had forgotten about Tina. She went back to counting her money tray, for the third time as she was having some real trouble concentrating, and after a bit shook her head.

"Problem Cindy?"

Cindy glanced up and saw that Ms. Jackson was standing in front of her. She seemed to be swaying slightly on her feet, but her eyes locked on hers and she felt like they held her attention.

"Um, I seem a bit distracted today, I keep losing count on my tray. I'm sorry."

"Don't be." Ms. Jackson leaned over and smiled. "Lovely skirt my dear. I just love that pattern. And the fabric is nice to touch isn't it."

Cindy swallowed and her hand rubbed her thigh involuntarily. She gave a short start and then nodded. "Yes Ma'am. I got if from a secret admirer this morning. I just had to wear it."

"Yesss." Ms. Jackson blinked and shook her head. "I mean, I understand. I got this from my boyfriend this morning. I just had to wear it. Feel it on my bare skin."

"Yes, on my skin." Cindy murmured. Ms. Jackson smiled and leaned in close. "I liked the feel so much that I went commando today."

Cindy let out a little gasp. "Really? No panties?"

"And no bra. It feels so wonderful, my whole body just quivers every time I move." Ms. Jackson glanced around. "Cindy, why don't you go to the bathroom and take your panties off? Go ahead, most of the other girls are either commando already or have joined in. Don't worry about anything, I have you all covered."

Cindy was going to decline as this was getting a little weird but as she shifted in her seat the fabric rubbed her thighs again and her eyes rolled up. The idea of having this rub her bare ass and even her pussy was just too much and she looked at Ms. Jackson and nodded. She rushed off to the bathroom and passed Tina coming back. Tina didn't even acknowledge her presence, her eyes seemed to be glazed over and she had fixed smile on her face. Cindy didn't notice the slow swaying walk either as Tina seemed to glide back to her desk. She sat down and looked at Ms. Jackson. She smiled and nodded and Ms. Jackson returned it.

"You and Cindy, Mr. Reynoldssssss." Ms. Jackson said with the ending s coming out in a hissing sound.

"Yesss, Mssss. Jackson." Tina hissed back.

Ms. Jackson nodded and moved off, her body swaying slowly as she walked. All the males in the building that could see her were openly staring as the sexy blonde VP seemed to glide across the main lobby floor. She moved back past the loan and other junior bank officer cubical and then the other offices of various VPs. She paused in front of Mr. Reynolds office, noting his door was closed and then moved to the Bank President's office.

She glanced at the clock, it was still an hour till opening. She looked at Riley, the bank President Mr. Anders personal assistant. Riley was dress in a white blouse and what appeared to be a black skirt. But underneath she wore a tight set of snake-skin leggings. Riley seemed to be spaced out and her hands rubbed up and down her thighs.

Ms. Jackson smiled and waited a bit. After several minutes, Riley's eyes seemed to glazed over and then seemed to change. She turned her head to Ms. Jackson and smiled.

"Are you ready?" Ms. Jackson asked.

"Yesssssss. It issss time." Riley replied.

"My beautiful pets, it's time, you know what to do." A strong masculine voice said in the heads of every woman wearing snake-skin. And all the women did.

Ms. Jackson and Riley stood up and entered into Mr. Anders office. He was reading some reports when the two women glided in. He blinked at the intrusion and opened his mouth when Ms. Jackson moved right up in front of him and looked him in the eyes.

"SSSssssshhhhhhhhhhh. Look into my eyessssssss." Ms. Jackson hissed out in a sultry voice.

Mr. Anders found his glaze was captured by her eyes. Her eyes were different somehow, not human, but so lovely. It was like the colors in her eyes were swirling and pulsing. She slowly moved her head back and forth and his glaze followed, locked onto her eyes.

"Yesssssss, sssso lovely. Sssssso nice. My eyesssssss. You can't look away."

"Can't look away..." Mr. Anders murmured.

"Yesssss, you just want to look into them, and let your mind go." Ms. Jackson said.

"Let my mind go..."

"Yesssss, just like that. Let the feelings of pleasure and enjoyment overwhelm you."

"Let them overrrrrrrr..."

Mr. Anders voice slurred and then cut off. Ms. Jackson kept her eyes locked on the President's eyes as Riley eased his pants down to his ankles and then took his cock in her mouth.

Mr. Anders mind was overwhelmed, just like Ms. Jackson had said. All that he was thinking about was the beautiful swirling colors and the amazing pleasure his cock was receiving. It was like a snake was wrapped around his cock and slithering up and down it, tickling and toying. His rational mind just slipped into a trance and let the pleasure flow through him.

Riley's new tongue, long and forked was doing amazing things to the cock that was easing down her throat. She had no gag reflect and her jaws seemed to be able to expand and her throat was able to take every inch. After several minutes Mr. Anders had cum twice. But Riley wasn't finished. She unhooked her jaw and expanded her mouth. With a "umpph" sound she sucked in not just all of Mr. Anders cock, but his balls as well. Her tongue played around them and Mr. Anders began to jerk.

Mr. Anders mind was flooded with pleasure and sensations that he had never felt. Every time a jolt of pleasure would cause him to start, Ms. Jackson's eyes just drained away anything that seemed like it would wake him up or bring him around.

Ms. Jackson waited for her prey's last orgasm. Riley's mouth had completely swallowed his entire manhood, balls and all, and she smiled as Mr. Anders gasped and let out a strange moaning grunt. His whole body went limp and he broke eye contact as he slumped in his chair.

Riley pushed back and slowly stood. She looked at Ms. Jackson and they both smiled. Mr. Anders lay in his chair breathing slowly, eyes completely glazed over and a dazed smile on his face.

Ms. Jackson swayed over to him. "Sssstand up human. You will open the vault now."

"I will open the vault now." A very stunned and dopey sounding Mr. Anders replied.

Just after Ms. Jackson began to head back to the President's office, Cindy staggered back to her window. Tina was sitting there with an odd smile. Cindy looked around and whispered "Fuck! I don't know if I can stand this! Going commando may not have been smart!"

Tina blinked and looked over at Cindy. Cindy noticed her eyes seemed different. "How sssso?"

Cindy squirmed a bit but found she couldn't look away from Tina's eyes. They seemed...mesmerizing. Cindy opened her mouth but nothing came out. The eyes were so lovely to look at, so nice to just lose yourself in.

"There isss nothing wrong with fffffeeling this. It'sssss sssso nice, isn't it?" Tina said as she began to sway her head slowly side to side.

"Yes, so nice." Cindy murmured, her eyes never leaving Tina's.

"Yesssss, the feelingsssss are wonderffffful. You ssssssshould enjoy them, let them wassssssh over you, let them wassssh your will away. Just fffffeel the ssssskin, fffffeel it grow." Tina whispered.

Cindy let her hands roam over her skirt, and then over her legs. She felt as if the skirt was growing on her, flowing down her legs. She gasped as she felt the skirt seem to tighten around her ass and her pussy lips and even into her pussy. She shifted her legs and the wave of pleasure nearly caused her to swoon.

"Yesssss, that'ssss it. Let the sssssskin grow." Tina hissed and her forked tongue flicked out from between her two fangs.

Cindy should have freaked out at seeing that, but her eyes were a swirl of color and her arms were busy pulling off her blouse and bra. Her hands roamed over her tits as she felt the skin grow and cover them then. She felt her hair begin to fall out and drop down to the floor in a blonde heap. But she didn't care, she knew that snakes like her didn't have hair.

Cindy blinked and her eyes now mirrored those of Tina, who was now also naked but covered in the python patterned snake-skin. Both women looked like they had been body painted, but a look in their eyes and a glimpse of their forked tongues would show you it was much more than that.

"Much betterrrrrr." Cindy said as she flicked her tongue.

"Yessssss. Come with meeee, Msssssss. Jackssssson has ordered ussssss to take care of Mr. Reynoldsssssss."

Cindy smiled and let out a happy hiss. The two women stood and began to move back to the offices. All over the lobby things were happening. The two male tellers were already on the floor, eyes glazed over while other sister snakes stared at them or began to undress them. Tina and Cindy heard a shout from the two guards at the front of the building, and then silence. They joined several others moving back into the offices, moving past several men now either lying on the floor or being led away by other snake girls. Discarded and torn clothing and piles of hair littered the floor of several cubicles.

Moving past two offices where the human male was already in the thrall of their sister snakes, Cindy moved up to the closed door of Mr. Reynolds and with a smiling hiss to Tina swung it open. Mr. Reynolds had some light music playing in the background and didn't notice them initially as they swayed in.

Mr. Reynolds glanced up and then did a double take. "What the hell?!!? Ms. Crawford! Ms. Terrance! This is unacceptable! You are naked and covered in body paint at work? What the hell is wrong with you? Report to the employee break area and cover yourself in fire blankets until I can get you some clothes and have you escorted out of the bank! You are both fired!"

Cindy swayed over to the left and Tina to the right. Mr. Reynolds was fuming and sputtering and kept glancing back and forth. Cindy hissed in exasperation as her prey was so excited that she couldn't make eye contact long enough to entrance him. She finally lunged at him and jerked his head around.

"Look into my eyesssss human." She hissed out.

"What is going on? What the hell are...you...on..." Mr. Reynolds voice lowered and tapered off as Cindy locked eyes with him and his mind began to lose itself in the pretty colors. Cindy slowly swayed her head from side to side and hissed out commands.

"That'ssssss it, look deep into my eyessssss. Sssssso pretty, sssssso nice. Jussst losssse yoursssself in them. The colorssssss jusssst make you ssssssleepy. Sssssso ssssssleepy. Jusssst want to sssssleep."

After a few minutes Mr. Reynolds was snoring softly.

"Mr. Reynoldssssss, can you hear me?"

"Yes Cindy, I hear you."

"Good boy. You are horny, ssssssso horny. You will ssssstand and sssssstrip naked and then ffffffuck me. Do you understand humannnn?"

"Yes, I understand."

Cindy slithered her butt onto the desk. Tina hissed and moved over a bit. "I want to ffffuck too!"

"After me, you ssssshould have sssssspoken up firsssst. But we can play with himmmm asssss much assss we want. Mssssss. Jackson gave him to ussssssss."

Mr. Reynolds was stripping naked and his cock was rock hard. Cindy smiled at it and noted the nice size. Mr. Reynolds finished stripping and moved right up to Cindy. She spread her legs and Mr. Reynolds cock just slide into slick hole.

"Mmmmmmm, nicccccccce." She hissed and wrapped her legs around him. He began to pump in and out of her like a robot, his glazed eyes not even blinking, just staring into Cindy's eyes while she giggled and hissed.

Cindy felt some more changes in her body. Her legs began to feel odd and then she heard some of her bones popping. Suddenly she was able to wrap her legs completely around the human's body. Her leg bones had transformed from two bones to multiple bones, like a snake, and she constricted around her mindless prey and pulled him in closer. In a bit she felt her arms change as well and she pulled the man in even closer. Mr. Reynolds was now wrapped up by Cindy's body and Tina giggled at the site of the man jerking and pumping while being completely wrapped up.

After several minutes Cindy hissed "Cummmmm" and Mr. Reynolds jerked several times and Cindy hissed in pleasure. She unwound herself from the human and then slithered off the desk. Her legs seemed to almost grow together as she let herself down onto the floor and they lengthened a bit as she moved around. She looked down at her lovely snake body and hissed with more pleasure as Tina now fucked the human.

Cindy slithered around with her legs behind her, noting how natural it felt. She knew that she could walk on her legs if she chose, but that was just to hide if needed. She was a snake girl, and snakes slithered.

After several minutes Tina let out a pleased hiss and let herself down onto the floor. Her legs and arms had changed too and the snake girls hissed at each other in pleasure and happiness. Cindy then slithered in front of Mr. Reynolds and raised herself up to eye level. His eyes were still glazed over. She nodded and lowered herself down to his cock, slick with cum and sweat. She hissed and then bared her fangs. She unhinged her jaw and took his cock and balls into her mouth and then bit down.

The human (she had by now forgotten his name) jerked and then stiffened. Cindy injected her venom into the human's ball sack and she felt the cock harden and then deflate. And then again, and again, the cock sucking up blood and then pushing it out, along with the venom, into the bloodstream. After a minute she let the human's parts slide out of her mouth. She raised herself up and looked at the human.

The human's eyes were completely white and his breath was ragged. His body was twitching a bit, but he was mostly steady. Tina raised herself up and looked at the human. Cindy and Tina giggled and hissed and then began to slither out of the office.

Cindy looked back at the human and said "Come".

The man, formerly known as Mr. Reynolds, began to follow them with a zombie-like gait. They slithered down the hall towards the vault and they met Ms. Jackson. Ms. Jackson was supervising several males who moved like their own human pet did. The males were loading backs with piles of green paper. Ms. Jackson, who had been a very tall woman, swayed back and forth, her naked and snake skinned body seeming to glisten in the light, her eyes swirling with colors and her tongue flicking in and out, as she towered over the males. Riley was curled over by the door smiling. Both of them were completely hairless, but incredibly exotic looking with their tits and ass on display (although the ass was a little different due to the new leg bone structure). Several other snake girls slithered past with smaller bags filled with green paper from up front.

"Very good girlsssssss. Masssster will be pleasssed. Now, take thissssss male to the back door and open it. Massster is waiting." Ms. Jackson said.

Cindy and Tina hissed in agreement and they locked eyes with the male in question, who was mostly naked except for a belt and some rags. Cindy and Tina felt their superior minds lock with this male and then they slithered off with the male trailing behind them. They arrived at the door and Cindy hissed at the male who unlocked the door and swung it open.

Cindy and Tina both let out an respectful and excited hiss as Master entered with another snake girl trailing behind him.

The man looked over at the mindless guard and smiled. "Very good, the neuro-toxin appears to have worked perfectly. This human male is now for all intents and purposes a zombie or a robot, usable for labor and simple tasks. Your snake girls have done well Susan."

The snake woman replied with a "Thank you Masssster, I am glad you are pleassssed."

The man looked at his two new snake girls and smiled. "Good job you two, and welcome to my collection. Once we are done here, I have lovely pool with warm stones that you can sun yourself on all day long."

Cindy and Tina hissed happily and bowed their heads.

The man started to walk into the bank. "You two stay here and watch the door. We will start loading soon, make sure things are good here."

Cindy glanced out the door. The alley in the back had a drive-in section so that armored trucks could back up to the door and present the front to the main alley and make any attempt to sneak up on it difficult with only one way to approach. There was a large panel van backed up to the door.

Cindy nodded and began to communicate with Tina. This was not so much talking, but more by flicking their tongues at each other. Cindy and Tina were excited that Master had a nice place for them to sun. They didn't notice that the male had moved aside when Master had entered but had moved aside outside the door and was standing in the open.

"Hey! What's going on there?"

Cindy and Tina both hissed in alarm at the shout.

"Hey you! Hello? What the hell are you doing naked by the bank's back door?"

"Is he on drugs? Fuck I'm calling this in."

Cindy and Tina heard the sound of approaching footsteps. A male police officer appeared, but he was focused on the naked male.

"Hey? Hey buddy? You okay?" The cop asked moving forward. He glanced to the side and saw the two snake girls.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,347 Followers