The Zookeeper Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The male jumped back and jerked out his pistol and aimed it at them.

"Hey, something's up with the radio and the cellphone, I can't get a signal...JESUS!" The other officer came up behind the first and jumped back at the site of the snake girls.

"Okay, I don't know what the fuck is going on, but you two put your hands up NOW!" The first cop said as the second cop pulled his gun.

Cindy smiled and raised her hands slowly. Tina did the same. As they raised them, they both began to sway slowly back and forth.

"Yesssss officer. Of coursssssse." Cindy hissed. She looked the closest one in the eyes as she slowly swayed. The officer meet her gaze and she could see him swallow.

"We are not doing anything wronggggg." Tina hissed out as she swayed and locked her eyes with the second cop.

"I'll be...uh...I'll determine...that." The first cop said with some hesitation. His eyes never left the swaying body in front of him. This woman, who was so strange, yet so exotic and sexy with eyes that he couldn't look away from.

"Of course. But it would be eassssier if you lowered your gunssssss. They are heavy yessssss?" Cindy hissed.

"Sssssso heavy." Tina added.

"Yes, so heavy..." the first cop said. He and his partner lowered their guns to their sides.

"Sssssso heavy, you ssssshould jusssst let them falllllll." Cindy hissed.

CLATTER!

Two pistols bounced on the ground. Both officers were now staring deep into Cindy's and Tina's eyes. The snake girls slithered up to them. Their eyes were locked on the snake girl's eyes and colors swirled. The police officers were both completely entranced.

"Mmmmmmm, I want to have sssssome more funnnn, but we need to ssssecure thingssss." Cindy hissed. She undid the cops belt and then his pants. She lowered herself and unhinged her jaw. She sucked the cops cock and balls into her mouth and bit down. She heard the cop gasp and begin too twitch. After a few moments she spit out his manhood and raised up. The cops eyes were not white like her own pet, they were more colorless, with only a small pinprick of black in the dead center. The cop swayed on his feet and Cindy pushed him back. He tipped back and landed flat on his back. The cop didn't even blink. Another thud indicated Tina's prey was finished as well.

"Oh, we have some company. Good job my lovely ladies in taking care of this. I will let you both enjoy my company tonight."

Cindy and Tina turned and smiled at Master who was carrying a large bag. The various males stumbled along behind him carrying bags along with several snake girls guiding and commanding them.

"Thank you Masssster." Cindy and Tina chorused.

"Now then, help load the truck, we must hurry. The police will certainly note these men missing."

The two snake girls slithered back into the bank and in a few minutes the truck was loaded and drove off, leaving a completely cleaned out bank, piles of ripped clothing and hair, ten employees all brain dead, and two police officers also brain dead. Seventeen bank employees, ten women and seven men, were missing.

AT THE POLICE STATION THAT NIGHT

Lieutenant Diane clicked on the security footage and paused it.

"Those officers look hypnotized." Detective Marris said and then sipped her cold coffee. She grimaced and then sat back. "Shit, they probably were, given all the other bizzarro world stuff we just saw."

"They were. The body cam footage, shit. I had one of the IT guys check it out and I found him staring into the screen completely entranced." Diane said.

Diane clicked forward, rubber her temples as both officers got what appeared to be "mind-blowing" blow jobs (that joke was ripping through the station as fast as lightning) and then flopped backwards. She watched the transformed women and zombified men load the truck under the supervision of the large male, another snake woman, and a snake woman identified as Ms. Penelope Jackson, the bank's senior VP. Ms. Jackson had apparently run the takeover from the inside based on the security footage, talking to various women, disabling alarms, and then entrancing the bank President and having him open the vault.

The man had destroyed the bank's internal hard drive for recording, but unknown to anyone except the bank's president, the bank's recordings were copied to the private security firm that protected the bank via a special line. Ms. Jackson had not known about it, but the firm didn't do live monitoring of the feed so they had not detected anything until a failure to report in for opening.

"Same guy as before. Different woman though." Diane said.

"Yeah, I'm hoping to get some feedback from records tomorrow. They are still searching for a match." Lisa said.

"God, the media is going nuts over this. The Captain has been on the phone all afternoon. $13 million in cash gone, seventeen people gone, ten in a coma, and two cops in a coma." Diane sighed.

There was a knock on the door and another woman stuck in her head. "Hey, I've got some stuff that you might find interesting."

"I will settle for useful, Kim."

Dr. Kimberly Suffolk smiled and walked in. She was the city's "genius" CIS scientist and also a medical doctor who assisted with some autopsies when things were weird. She had just turned 30, and she was a pretty woman with black hair and a swimmers body. She was the most asked out woman on the force.

"Well, I have several things. One, I have studied the rabbit hair and various fluid samples from the first crime scene and on a hunch went back and checked some things. Those bunny girls were emitting a strong pheromone, there was still some trace residue in the air since the building was sealed. It was some strong stuff. Tell me, did you feel warm in there? Flushed or maybe even turned on?"

Diane blinked. "I did feel hot. I thought it was strange because of the A/C going full blast, but then the crime scene got my attention."

"Yep. I talked with some of the officers and they all said the same thing. One guy said he had to go and beat off, not being nasty here, but he was the first responder and was there the longest. This pheromone? It's a hyper-sexual stimulant. If you are alone with a bunny girl who is giving it off and is also, ahem, horny, then you will turn into a sex crazed monster. The bunny girls used this on the guards and the owner. And from what I can tell, any male is especially vulnerable to it. The bunny girls were already sexy as hell, great bodies, and horny, it wouldn't take much to drive a male over the edge. It affects women too, but not nearly as much, say maybe a 1/3 as much. So we could resist a lot longer."

"Hmmm, that explains why he targeted the women for this change." Lisa said.

"Yes. The snake girls are a bit different though. I don't think they gave off any pheromones, but they had different powers. Looking at the videos, it appears that they have something like a cobra's ability to entrance, but amped way the hell up. Every time one of the snake girls made eye contact with a male she started swaying back and forth and keeping eye contact. I saw a nature show about snakes once and I remembered the cobra part. I looked it up and compared the two, very much the same."

"So these snake girls can hypnotize people. Great, just great." Diane muttered. "Well, that explains why the President opened up the vault for them."

"I got a call from the city hospital just before I came here. The toxicology report came back and we have good news and bad news. Good news is we know exactly what is wrong with the people in the bank. They were all bitten and injected by the snake girls with a type of venom. The bad news is that its effects are permanent. The stuff is a modified neurotoxin, very similar to the venom of the Black Mamba. It attacks the nervous system and through it the mind. Not only is the body paralyzed, but the mind is effectively turned off. And there is no turning it back on. The frontal lobe is essentially melted and it happens in about ten seconds after bite."

"Damn. So, no witnesses and we have lost two officers." Lisa said with a touch of anger.

"I found something else though. One of the men who went missing was trying to fight off the two snake girls who were after him. It turns out he was on some medication that was giving him some resistance to the entrancement, not a lot but enough for him to jerk and thrash a bit when one of them went to bite him in the crotch. I saw that some of that venom leaked out onto the floor. She got him the next bite and he zombified. But I went back and checked the site and found some trace remains. This stuff was a different type of venom. Also a neuro-toxin, but instead of shutting down the whole body, this stuff only attacked the frontal lobe. It causes a lot of damage, but you end up with a, well, shit for lack of a better term, you get a voodoo zombie. Mindless, able to move and do things while supervised or ordered."

"So, the snake girls made some zombies to help clean out the bank? Cripes, this just gets better and better." Diane said. "Why just men though? There were some other women there, they got brain fried and left."

"Not sure, maybe they wanted the best physical specimens? I need to dig a bit more, but I have some indications that the, uh, zombie venom only works on males or is more effective on males."

Diane was silent for a bit. Lisa and Kim let her think.

"Okay, we know enough to know that any male officers attempting to deal with either a bunny or snake girl is going to be at a huge disadvantage. It's almost like these girls were made to defeat men. Heh, not a bad thing really." The three women snickered at that.

"So, we need to make sure that we have female officers available to respond."

"Hey LT. I got something you need to know."

Diane looked at the uniformed officer. John was his name and he had been the first responder to the diamond heist (and also the one who jerked off apparently). He was pretty smart and she had him on her task force.

"What's up? And next time knock."

"Sorry about that, but I have done some questioning of the missing persons family, roommates and so on. Guess who was getting packages that morning?"

Diane's eyes narrowed. John grinned and held up a plastic bag contained some familiar brown paper wrapping.

"Thought that would get your attention. I found three of them. One on the floor by the front door of one of the missing tellers next to what appeared to be her regular clothes dropped in a heap. And, uh, not to sound pervy, but she went commando. She changed on the spot right as she was leaving for work. The tellers name was Tina Parcal."

Diane pulled up the footage and moved back to the beginning. "There she is, wearing a snake-skin dress. Damn how can you breathe in that?"

John snickered and Diane glanced up at him. "Good job John, hand those bags over to the Doc. Tell everyone out questioning people to find the wrappings and bring them in."

John nodded and was off, and as he left another officer named Steve showed up. Steve was one of the "IT Cops", he worked data mining, and various computer related crimes. He was also a great data miner and had been assigned to help on this case.

"Hey, I got something for you LT. I've got a match on one of those pictures from the diamond heist."

Diane jerked forward. "Show me." Lisa and Kim leaned in as the man laid out some pictures.

"This lady here? The, uh, senior bunny? She's Dr. Brenda Rands, a former employee of ADVANTEC. I say former because she is technically dead."

"Dead?"

"Remember that explosion at ADVANTEC's R and D facility about six months back? Out on the West side?"

"That one that left nothing but a crater? Yeah, nasty stuff."

"Well, she was working there when the facility blew up. No body was found, but the electronic log had a backup link to the main HQs, and she showed as badged in. They also found her car about six hundred yards away in a creek where the explosion had tossed it. She was declared dead. But that face is a 100% match, excepting the ears and the hair is different. But it's her. And interesting thing, this guy? The machine says no match, but I pulled up the list of dead from that accident, and this guy has more than a passing resemblance to a Dr. Frank Olsen, also dead in the same accident. And funny thing, they were both working on the same project."

"Which was?" Diane said as she looked between the two photos and noted the clear similarities.

"Skin grafts for medical treatments. They were working on an artificial skin that could graft onto a human, they were going to use it for burn victims. Would have been a major break though, but the accident destroyed everything including the entire team working on it as well as the Facility Director."

"How did you find that out?" Lisa asked.

"Got a friend who used to work for ADVANTEC, before the accident. Lot of office gossip was going around about this apparently. Dr. Olsen was a brilliant guy, but he was moving too slow. Word was that the director and his partner were pushing him hard."

"Maybe too hard..." Diane murmured. She grabbed her mouse and moved to a part of the bank security footage. "Tell me Steve, does this lady look familiar?"

Steve looked at the screen and cleared his throat. Diane rolled her eyes. "Yes, the woman is naked and looks like she is covered in snake-skin body paint. Now, look at the fucking face and not the tits and tell me if she looks familiar."

Steve leaned down and then his eyes widened. "Dead man walking number three, Susan Stutdent, the facility director. Also signed in, also presumed dead. And just so you know, the last person on this team was a Ms. Tracy Panner, research and lab assistant. Don't see her though."

Diane nodded. "Good work Steve. Go back and you dig up everything you can find out about what they were working on. Start with the public, and then go to the company, if you get stonewalled you call me. Lisa, you put out an APB on these four people, use the original photos for now and let's see if we get anything. Kim, you dig into the wrappings and try to figure out what exactly is causing this transformation. I'm guessing it has to do with the clothing somehow. Lisa, send John back in here, I'm sending him out to do some recon on the site."

Lisa nodded as she stood up. "Got it. What about you?"

"It's time to stop playing chase the bad guys. I am going to figure out what this gang is after next so we can be ready instead of being reactive."

ACROSS TOWN IN AN ABANDONED MANSION

The man formerly known as Dr. Frank Olsen smiled contently as Ms. Jackson worked her magic.

"I must say, mmmmmm, that your ability to unhinge your jaw and taken all of my manhood and your tongue makes for a fantastic blowjob. And now swallow it all."

The man tensed and came. A huge amount of cum shot into the mouth of Ms. Jackson but her expanded mouth and jaw easily held it while she gulped it all down. She opened her mouth and let Master's wonderful manhood slide out and gave a contented hiss.

"Thank you Masssster. I live to ssssserve."

The man patted her on the head and she slithered over to a rock and laid down. In a few moments she seemed to be nearly comatose, with her eyes nearly shut and her tongue flicking out occasionally. The man chuckled as he looked around the pool. It was a large pool, with large flat stones laid out around the edges and in some tiers making for several layers. Sprawled out on the rocks were his ten snake girls, all sunning themselves. He smiled at Cindy and Tina who were wrapped around their personal slave. He had been someone named Reynolds, now he was a mindless drone. Cindy and Tina would curl around him to keep warm, or for sex. Just like the bunnies, the snake girls were a horny lot and the man had made sure that he had taken plenty of human males as slaves to fulfill his pet's needs.

One of the men staggered into the pool area carrying a large bucket. As he neared the first snake girl, Megan, her tongue flickered out and her eyes opened. With a hiss she slowly raised herself up and looked at the man. The man reached into his bucket and pulled out a large chunk of raw meat. He held it out and Megan snapped forward and grabbed in in her jaws. Her jaw unhinged and her neck muscles began to pull the meat into her mouth and down her throat. She had hands and could have eaten it with bites, but none of his snake girls did that.

They were snakes after all.

"Well Susan, I am pleased with our newest additions. You have done well."

"Thank you Massssster. I am pleasssssed you are happy." The snake girl curled near his feet hissed out. The man smiled as the next snake girl Rebecca began to eat her food. "So much better this way. To think these women were just mere humans a day ago. Now they are so much better. So improved."

"Yesssssss, it issssss a good thing."

"And the neurotoxin is working perfectly. Human males are helpless against it. We can make as many slaves as we need to serve us. And we will, once our new home is completed."

The man looked down at his phone and smiled. He disliked having to use mere humans to get things done, but until he was able to come out into the open it was necessary. His front men, armed with cash and diamonds had secured him the land he needed, and had begun construction of his habitat for his pets. Once done, part of the reward for the workers was an orgy, at which point his bunny and snake girls would enslave all the workers and people involved. Mind fucked and brain dead tell no tales after all. The final instructions for the construction had been received and the phone text showed that the construction crew had them and was at work.

The man looked at the small booklet and smiled. "The last crime. At least for now. With this, we will have everything we need." He flipped through the newspaper insert, looking at several small statues and some paintings from a private art collection, one of the largest in the US.

"I do not underssssstand Massster. Why thisssss art gallery? Do we not have enough money and diamondssssss?"

"For somethings yes, but the land, part of the land, was not for sale by the party. I thought about having one of your lovelies visit him, but his disappearance or change would bring too much attention from others beyond just our fair city. But he is an avid art collector, and this collection has been one he has sought for a long time. The owner would not part with it, and I have heard he even hired some professional thieves to try and steal it. They were stopped, so he has fumed and waited for an opportunity. And here we are."

The male watched one of his snake girls slide into the pool and swim to the other side and a better spot in the sun. He smiled as her collar reflected the sunlight off the diamonds. He could read her name "Riley" and with a contented hiss she curled up and began to bask.

He smiled at the thought of all the collars his pets wore. While the diamonds had been mostly for his plans, enough were left to make lovely collars for each of his pets and plenty for his next batch.

Which would be VERY fun indeed.

"Have things been set in motion?" He asked.

"Yessssss, Tracy has carefully packaged the itemssssss as per your instructionsssss. And we were able to entrance a police officer earlier today. Ccccccindy and Tina are proving to be very good at hypnosissssss. The officer will provide ussssss with what you have requested. But how can you be ssssssure that it will be the police we face? Isssss thisssss not a private collection?"

"It is, but I left some clues for them. They will force the owner to cooperate, and that will be that. Now, we wait for a few days and then it's done."

In the distance a loud growl was heard, as from an angry cat. A large angry cat.

"Ah, Tracy is hungry. I shall see to it. Enjoy the warm sun and rocks with your girls Susan."