The Zoomatic 4k Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...divorce. That's too bad."

"Yes Steve, I need a truck for my...uh...boyfriend here. We are on our way to Gulf Shores Resort to...celebrate my divorce."

Steve the salesman had heard a lot about Gulf Shores Resort. It is a famous swanky resort in the Florida Keys known as a sexual paradise for swingers and couples wanting to get away for awhile. And Mrs Harding, or Mrs Lovejoy is taking this lucky teenager down there...to celebrate her divorce? Shit, she is taking him down there to...fuck his brains out!

"We saw you had a Ford 150 that you took in in trade. My boyfriend wants the truck if you can get me a good deal."

"Yes Mrs...Lovejoy... it's over here. It's actually a demo we picked up from another dealership. It only has 1000 miles on it. Has all the bells and whistles."

Jamie is blown away by the cherry red truck with hot looking chrome wheels. It's exactly what he's always wanted. Sheila gives her son a little nod and asks him...

"Sweetie, you like it, right?"

"Mom, I really like it."

Steve the salesman just about shit his pants. Did her companion call Mrs Harding, or Mrs Lovejoy, MOM?

Sheila gets the young salesman alone and whispers to him.

"Now Steve...I don't want my boyfriend to hear me. But you know now that I'm single, maybe you call me when you get up to Miami. And as far as this truck, if we take it, are you going to give me the special deal...like you used to?"

"Uh..I will have to talk to the manager..Mrs...Lovejoy."

Steve the car salesman goes inside supposedly to talk to his manager. Sheila knows that Steve's dad owns the dealership, so the price is anything he says it is. Robert had taught her that buying a car is all a big game.

"Mom? Are you buying this for me? Mom, we can't afford it.'"

"Sweetie, if we get a good deal we are getting it. If not we'll walk out of here. And by the way, I'm giving him a bogus phone number."

Jamie looks at his mother. The car salesman Steve is reacting just like Andy in the camera store. His gorgeous mother has turned another young guy's brain into mush.

After a few minutes Steve comes back. The young salesman grabs a piece of paper and writes something down.

"Uh Mrs Lovejoy, we are prepared to knock $10,000 off the price."

"Oh Steve, I thought you'd do a little better than that."

Sharon looks down and sees the car salesman has a obvious hard on. She makes sure that he notices her looking at it and gives the car salesman a huge smile.

"Steve, are you sure you can't do any better? I thought that now that I am single...maybe we could...well..."

"Mrs Lovejoy, I guess I could give you the vehicle for dealer cost...I mean since we are going to be friends and all."

"Steve, thank you darling We'll take the truck."

Sheila gives the horny salesman a kiss on the cheek and hands him her bogus phone number. They go inside and Sheila Lovejoy writes a check for the sparkling cherry red truck. She tells the young salesman to give her a call the next time he's in Miami. The smoking hot milf and her teenage companion quickly exit the store.

"Sweetie, we have about another hour of driving before we get to the resort. Just get in your new truck and follow me. Let's get out of here. Steve the salesman is starting to creep me out."

"Mom, he's looking at us out the window."

"He is? Then sweetie, let's give him something to fry his brain. Kiss your mother."

The teenager kisses his mother. Sheila immediately puts her arms around the horny youngster and rubs her body against his hardness, returning his kiss. Mother and son start to make out, then Sheila tells her son to get into his new truck.

"Mom, thanks...a lot."

"Sweetie, you can thank me...tonight..."

An hour later mother and son arrive at Gulf Shores resort in Key West. They pull up to the valet and he parks her Mercedes and Jamie's new red truck. The smoking hot milf, dressed in a pair of tiny red shorts, white sheer top and red fuck me heels grabs her teenage son's hand and mother and son walk up to register.

"Hi folks, welcome to Gulf shores. You must be Mr and Mrs Lovejoy."

"Yes we are...Mr and Mrs...Lovejoy."

"Again welcome...and congratulations. We are honored that you have chosen us for your special honeymoon. We have our special VIP cottage all ready for you. All of your food, beverages, everything is taken care of."

The bellman takes their bags and escorts then to a beautiful new cottage right on the beach. They have their own private white sand beach right on the Gulf of Mexico. The bellman asks them if they need anything else.

"No thank you. I think we are going to be fine right now."

"Now Mr and Mrs Lovejoy ,the beach in front of your cottage is actually for your private use. The food in the dining room is fabulous. And dancing starts at 9 and goes all night."

"Thank you...I think we're fine...for now..."

The bellman leaves. Mother and teenage son are now all alone in their VIP honeymoon cottage.

"Mom, did you register us as Mr and Mrs Lovejoy? And what did he mean...congratulations?"

"Sweetie, they typically reserve this cottage for honeymoons. So I told them we were just married."

"Mom? Does that mean..."

"Sweetie, yes. It means that around here...we are Mr and Mrs Lovejoy...newlyweds."

The teenager walks into the bedroom.

"Mom, come in here...look."

The bedroom has a huge king bed with a wet bar stocked full of all brands of alcohol, wine and champagne. There are mirrors on the ceiling.

"Mom, look, mirrors on the ceiling."

"MMMMMM... Sweetie, that way mommy gets a great view when her boy is driving his big cock deep inside me. Come here and give mommy a big kiss."

Mother and son share a very long passionate incestuous kiss. Sheila's hand goes down and rubs the front of his shorts.

"MMMMM sweetie...let's get on our suits and get some sun. The beach looks wonderful."

It took Jamie about 30 seconds to don his new maroon boykini. The gorgeous dark haired milf took a few minutes longer as Sheila had to put jet black hair up.

The two incestuous lovers held hands and walked out to the glistening white sand beach in front of their cottage. The bellman was right. They do indeed have their own private beach.

"Mom, this is perfect! If we need anything, it's just a few feet to go inside and get it."

"Sweetie, it is perfect. Everything is perfect. The most beautiful beach you can imagine, the waves crashing in. I'm with the young man I love more than anything in the world. Yes, it is perfect."

"Mom, thank you...for the truck. I love it."

"Yes sweetie, I promised you a new truck when we were getting all that money from your father. But we had to wait awhile. Things have a way of working out."

"Mom, this beach is so cool. Maybe we should shoot a video out here."

"Sweetie, we have 10 days here. Let's talk about that some other time. The next couple days are about us, okay? Sheila and Jamie...Lovejoy."

"Mom, let's go in the water for a couple of minutes."

"Okay, but don't get my hair wet, okay?"

Mother and son hold hands and walk down to the water. The white glistening sand caresses their feet. Sheila playfully grabs her 18 year old boy and tries to pull his trunks off. Jamie tries to do the same with his mother's bikini bottoms, but ended up settling for her bikini top. The tiny top lands on the ground as mother and son frolic on the sand. Her tremendous firm melons are now proudly on full display for the horny teenager.

"Mom...it looks like your titties are...extra big. Maybe it's the reflection from the sun, but mom, they look...incredible."

"Sweetie, I'm so glad you like. Come here and kiss your mother."

Mother and son put their arms around each other and lock their horny bodies in a passionate incestuous embrace. They start making out out with the waves crashing all around. Sheila rubs her mound against the front of her son's tight swim trunks, the boy's huge swollen cock begging to be let out of the confining nylon boykini. Jamie thought for a second that this would be a great video, but that will have to wait for another day.

"Sweetie, lets go lay down. The water feels great but I don't want to get all wrinkly."

Soon the brunette mother was laying on her tummy and the horny teenage boy was rubbing lotion on his mother's back, his hands started traveling up the backs of his mother's long firm legs.

"MMMMM Sweetie, yes...go ahead...mommy doesn't want her little butt to burn. Now go ahead and put some lotion in my asshole...YES! LIKE THAT!!"

"Mom, your butt is so firm. I mean when you walk it just jiggles a little."

"Thank you for that sweetie. I'm glad you like...my tiny ass. Just maybe if you're a good boy you just might get your mom's little ass on this trip."

"Mom, do you mean?"

"Sweetie, let me turn over, so you can get my front."

The teenager starts on his mother's feet, then working up her long tanned legs. The 37 year old milf spreads her legs a bit and the youngster works the cinnamon tanning lotion on the insides of his mother's thighs. Sheila closes her eyes and moans her approval. Jamie's 18 year old cock is leaking a river of precum, soaking the front of his tiny swim trunks. Mother and son were getting so turned on that both of them knew that something had to happen soon.

"Sweetie, now go ahead and oil up mommy's titties. My big titties haven't had your hands on them for a few days. My titties need a nice oily massage."

The horny teenager doesn't have to be told twice. In a second, his hands were all over his mother's tremendous fake boobs.

"SWEETIE!! YES!! NOW PINCH MOMMY'S NIPPLES!! YES! LIKE THAT SWEETIE!!"

The teenager knew that his mother's big firm breasts were extremely sensitive. He loved watching her writhe in incestuous pleasure. Soon the boy took one nipple in his mouth driving his gorgeous mother crazy with animal lust.

"SWEETIE!! YES!! PLEASE!! SUCK IT!! HARDER!! PLEASE!! PLAY WITH THE OTHER ONE!! YES!! OH SHIT JAMIEEE!! FEELS SO FUCKIN GOOD!! MOMMY'S GONNA...UM...AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!"

The 37 year old mother's body shuddered and shook as she had a very intense orgasm. The teenager loved watching his mother shake in animal lust, glad that he had learned how to bring her off like that.

"Ohhhh Sweetie, yes! My God you made me cum like that! Sweetie, I really needed that. Now sweetie it's your turn..."

Sheila Lovejoy pulled her son's swim trunks down revealing his huge throbbing prick. The veins of the boy's teenage cock threatened to burst under the extreme pressure of the boy's lust. The whole helmet of his red cock head glistened in the bright sun as a river of precum oozed out of the inflamed piss hole.

"Sweetie, get on top of me...no...a little higher...like that yes...now put your big dick between my big boobies...yes..."

The teenager was now on top of his mother, his teenage cock enveloped in the warm pocket between the gorgeous milf's huge fake hooters.

"Sweetie, you haven't fucked my big titties in awhile. Go ahead...make love to your mommy's big boobies."

Sheila pushed her huge firm melons together, trapping the teenager's throbbing cock between her big tits. The flaming red piss hole aimed squarely at his mothers beautiful face.

'SWEETIE!! GO AHEAD!! YES!! NOW FASTER SWEETIE!! FASTER!! YESSSSS!! MY GOD I CAN SEE YOUR COCKHEAD OPEN UP FOR ME!! YES!!"

""OH MOM!! MOMMMMM!! I AIN'T GONNA LAST MUCH LONGER..."

"SWEETIE YOU WANT TO SHOOT A BIG LOAD ALL OVER MY FACE??? OR...IN THE MOUTH?"

"MOM!! MY GODDD! MOM!! PLEASE...IN THE MOUTH...PLEASE...IN THE MOUTH..."

"SWEETIE!! GO AHEAD SWEETIE!! MOMMY WANTS TO EAT IT ALL!! MY BOY'S GONNA CUM FOR MOMMY...GO AHEAD...CUM IN MOMMY'S MOUTH...!"

The horny mother sees the first telltale signs of her son's orgasm. Sheila can see the inflamed red piss hole open wide. She quickly grabs the 18 year old's throbbing penis and captures the red helmet in her mouth. The teenager's cock starts belching and starts unloading inside the warm wetness of is gorgeous mother's mouth. Sheila can feel the first blast of her horny son's semen hit the back of her throat.

"OHHH SHIT MOM!! CUMMMINNNNNNNNNNN! UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Sheila tries valiantly to swallow the teenager's sperm. She chokes as a huge blast goes down her throat.

"ACKKK!! ACKKK! ACCCKKKKK"

The horny mother desperately tries to keep up with the endless stream of 18 year old baby batter. This was what her son wanted, to explode in his mother's pretty mouth, and the gorgeous brunette was not going to disappoint her 18 year old incestuous lover.

"MOM!! STILL CUMMMINNNN!! JEEEEZUSSSSSS!! SHIT MOM!!"

Sheila Lovejoy lovingly cupped her son's big balls desperately trying to milk every drop of his young sperm down her hungry throat. After what seemed forever the boy was done. He had unloaded a huge stream of 18 year old spunk down her throat and finally into her hungry belly. In the last few weeks Sheila Lovejoy had become an excellent cocksucker, now able to swallow every drop of the teenager's sweet cock juice. She looked up at her lover-son and gave him a huge smile.

"Sweetie, did you like that?"

"Shit mom...hell yes! Mom...you swallowed...it all!"

"Sweetie, I'm getting better aren't I? But I still need a lot of practice...I want to be the best cocksucker in the world."

The spent teenager collapsed on top of his mother, desperately trying to catch his breath after what was an extremely intense tit fuck and cock suck.

"Mom, it seems when we are just ourselves the whole thing is a lot more...intense..am I right?"

"Sweetie, Sheila Lovecock loves sex with her boy Jamie Hardman, but the real me Sheila Lovejoy is in love with her son Jamie. That is the difference sweetie."

"Mom, I think I understand..."

"Sweetie, its almost 6 o'clock. Let's get dressed up and have a nice romantic dinner...then some dancing..."

"Okay mom..."

"Sweetie, you go ahead and call the dining room and make reservations...for Mr and Mrs...Lovejoy."

Back in their cottage Jamie had showered and put on his new navy blue sports jacket and slacks. He was out in the living room waiting for his mother to come out. She had bought a couple of new dresses for this trip and couldn't wait to see the youngster's reaction when he saw his mother in her new dress.

"Sweetie, what do you think of your mother?"

The teenager was totally blown away by his gorgeous mother. Her new red cocktail dress was cut low in front, almost letting her big fake boobs out of their confinement. The sexy dress ended halfway up her tanned toned thighs. The 5 inch red stilettos made her almost 6'4" tall, towering over her teenage son-lover. A diamond choker and some diamond earrings made Sheila Lovejoy the hottest woman in the State of Florida!

"Mom...shit...! Mom, you are ...spectacular."

Sheila looks at her son who is hard again. Even after the events on the beach an hour ago her horny son can still get it up. Nothing like a horny young boy, the gorgeous mother thinks. She looks down at his hard on in his pants and smiles...

"Sweetie, you look pretty damn good yourself. I can see he's ready to play again."

"Mom, I am with the prettiest woman in the state of Florida."

"Sweetie, thank you. You really know how to make your mommy feel good."

Mother and son held hands as they made the long walk to the main resort. The head waiter escorted them to their table.

"Good evening...Mr and Mrs Lovejoy. Would you like a cocktail to start?"

"Yes, we'll have a bottle of white zin to start and some steamed oysters for appetizers."

"Sure enough Mr Lovejoy, right away sir."

As the teenager opens the bottle and pours it, his mother proposes a toast.

"Sweetie, let's drink to a great week...for Mr and Mrs...Lovejoy. I think we've had a great start today, but I'm really looking forward to tonight."

"Mom, you just bought me a new truck and I got to fuck your tits and shoot my jizz in your mouth. Can't get much better than that."

"Sweetie, your mother is just getting started. Remember I told you I have a couple surprises for you."

Sheila rubs her hand across her son's slacks, massaging his huge teenage cock. The horny teenager can't believe how aroused his gorgeous mother seems to be.

"Mom, be careful...I might have an accident down there."

"Sweetie you are right. Mommy better stop. I don't want to waste it. I have some ideas where I want it."

Sheila grabs her son's hand and guides it up her muscular toned thighs.

"Sweetie, go ahead and feel me up. I have a surprise for you..."

The boy runs his hand up his mother's tanned thigh. The gorgeous raven haired milf spreads her legs so that her son can get a good feel.

"Go ahead sweetie. Keep going...higher...yes, there!"

The teenager is surprised by what he feels.

"Mom, you aren't wearing any panties."

"I just thought why not? I mean I don't want panties to get in your way. Now go ahead and feel around a bit. What else do you feel?"

"Mom!! Did you...??"

"Yes sweetie, mommy got a bikini wax. My little coochie is totally bald...just the way you like it."

"Shit mom, how did you know...that I?"

"Sweetie, I saw most of the women on your porn collection had bald pussies. So I wanted it to be just the way you like it. After all it's all yours from now on."

The smoking hot raven haired mother feels her son's hard on through his pants. His teenage dick is throbbing. The horny mom's fingers are soaked with the teenager's precum, which is leaking out of his aroused cock head. She gives her son a huge sexy smile.

"Sweetie, I can see your cock is nice and hard for mommy."

The aroused mother licks her fingers, tasting her son's precious precum.

"MMMMM! Yes! Sweetie, you taste...delicious. Let's go dancing for awhile. Okay?"

After a great dinner mother and son go into the main lounge where the combo is just getting started. Jamie orders another bottle of white zin as the band plays a fast tune. The teenager loves the role play scenario where he and his mother are playing the part of a married couple.

"Mrs Lovejoy, would you like to dance?"

"Dance? Certainly Mr Lovejoy. I can't believe what's gotten into you. You hate fast dancing."

"Mom...I mean Mrs Lovejoy...I love you and want to make you happy. So I'm going to give it my best."

The band plays "Proud Mary," an oldie. Sheila loses herself in the rhythm of the music, letting her tits bounce up and down then thrusting her hips in a sensual fucking motion. All of the other people on the dance floor are blown away by the sexy milf. Her young partner can't be more than 18! Every man in the lounge can't take their eyes off the gorgeous raven haired milf dancing with this teenage boy. Every man in the place knows that the youngster has to be the luckiest kid in Florida.

"Mom, you're giving every guy in the place a huge hard on."

"Sweetie, I want every man in this place to be jealous of my...husband. They think that this hot...cougar snared a really young one."

"Mom, you did...snare a young one..."

"MMMMM!! Yes...I did. And I am one very happy lady. Now sweetie, thrust your hips at me like I'm doing. Let's show the others what you're going to be doing to me later..."

The boy thrusts his hips awkwardly towards his mother. The smoking hot milf is dripping wet watching her teenage son trying his best to please her on the dance floor. Mother and son have caught the attention of everyone in the lounge.

"Sweetie, every guy in this place would love to change places with you. You've made them all jealous as hell."

"Mom, I know. I am one lucky guy."

The next dance was a long slow one. Sheila grabbed her son and held him tight against her. In her 5 inch heels she stood quite a bit taller than the horny teenager.

"Sweetie, you've made me the happiest lady in Florida. I not only love you, I am in love with you. Please hold mommy close. Go ahead and play with my ass."