The Zoomatic 4k Ch. 08 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MOM!! WHAT...?"

Sheila gives her son a wicked smile and puts the teenagers slowly growing cock in her mouth. The sexy raven haired mother has her 18 year old boy's cock all the way down her throat. The youngster's still developing pubic hair tickling her cheeks.

By now the teenager is wide awake. He looks down and sees that his gorgeous mother is already dressed. The youngster's cock is now completely hard,, throbbing in his mother's sweet mouth.

"MMMMMM!! MORNING SWEETIE!!" MMMMMMM YUMMY!!"

"SHIT!! MOM???? "

Sheila Lovejoy is in heaven., making love to her boy's precious cock. The sexy mother goes up and down on Jamie's young dick, her tongue massaging the sensitive underside of the boy's swollen shaft. Sheila can feel the teenager's cock head start to throb and can feel the familiar taste of the boy's precum.

By now the teenager is fully awake. For some reason his gorgeous mother is literally attacking his cock this morning. Sheila grabs the boy's hands and guides them behind her head. Jamie knows what his mother wants. The boy grabs his mother's head and thrusts his teenage love stick all the way into her pretty mouth.

"UMFFFFF UMMMFFFFFFF"

For almost five minutes the teenager thrusts his cock deep into his mother's mouth. Sheila can feel her son's cock start to cum. She goes down all the way and looks up at her loving son. Their eyes meet as the boy stats to unload.

"SHIT!! MOMMMMM!! YES!! SHIT YES!!"

The sexy raven haired milf can feel the first blast of cock sauce hit the back of her throat. She continues looking at her son, smiling as she swallows rope after rope of her son's morning orgasm. After a minute the teenager has stopped cumming, his mother swallowing every last drop of her son's precious sperm.

"Shit mom, that...was...incredible. Mom, you're already dressed."

"Sweetie, I figured that ought to hold you for awhile. Why don't you jump in the shower and put on some nice clothes. We have a long day ahead. I'll go make you something to eat while you shower."

"Mom, we have a big day ahead?"

"Yes sweetie. This morning I go a text From Seth Greenbaum. Seems the detective found another bank account, this one in one of the Russian republics. He has another huge check for us."

"Mom, you mean..."

"Yes sweetie. Yesterday we were rich, and now we are going to be richer than shit!"

"Mom...wow."

"And sweetie we have one more thing to do after the lawyers office."

"What's that?"

"Sweetie we have to go to the mall and look at baby strollers and cribs."

"Mom, you mean..."

"Yes sweetie. I just did the home pregnancy test and we now have a baby in your mother's belly!"

A few weeks later Mrs Jamie Lovejoy was in the bathroom getting ready for the big night ahead. As she fixed her hair and makeup, the smoking hot milf opted for her new diamond necklace and matching earrings. For tonight she had chosen a new blue teddy, some matching skimpy panties and of course the mandatory stilettos.

Someday she will have to ask her son why he loves those things so much. Sharon knew that the stilettos made her long tanned legs look even longer and sexier.

Her 18 year old son was in the bedroom waiting anxiously for his mother to come out. The teenager's cock was already hard just thinking about his gorgeous mother getting ready for him. In the bathroom Sheila Lovejoy could feel that the skimpy blue panties were already wet with anticipation It as time. Now husband and wife, the smoking hot milf opens the door and walks into the bedroom.

"Shit mom, you look absolutely beautiful. Stand there and turn around for me."

Since Sheila had told her son that they were expecting a baby, every saturday night had become picture night. Jamie wanted to take pictures of his smoking hot mother every week as her body would change as she went through her pregnancy. Last week, there was a slight swelling in her belly, the first signs of a baby bump.

"Mom, spread your legs for me, turn around, bend over and show me your ass...Great!! Mom, your ass is so fucking hot I can't stand it!!"

Sheila had wondered how her teenage son would react to the upcoming changes in her body the next few months. But she was relieved as the youngster found his pregnant mother sexier than ever.

Jamie adjusted the Zoomatic 4k to get some close up shots. Sheila felt wonderful, modeling again for her horny teenage son. A lot had happened since he first day she gave him that camera for his birthday., The smoking hot 37 year old mother hoped that her horny boy would never get tired of taking pictures of her sexy body

.

"Mom, now slowly take off the teddy, and give me a smile like you want me to fuck your brains out. Yes, like that!"

"MMMM! Sweetie, you know after we're done, we are definitely going to fuck each other's brains out."

"Mom, now slowly take off the bra...YES!! Mom,your tits!! It looks like they are starting to swell up! They look even bigger than last week."

"Sweetie, yes. Mommy's big titties seem a lot more swollen and sensitive than last week. It's part of getting pregnant. You're gonna get your cock between my titties and fuck my big fake titties, right?"

"God mom yes! Mom, can I cum all over your face?"

"Sweetie, why do you have to even ask?You know I love when you paint my face with your jizz."

The teenager is so excited he can hardly keep the camera steady as he takes pictures of his mother at 15 weeks.

"Mom, now...turn around, show me that ass again..."

"Sure sweetie, my sexy boy, Here's mommy's ass...just for you sweetie."

Sheila slowly agonizingly pulls down the blue panties. Jamie zooms the camera in for some closeups of his mother's gorgeous slim butt.

"Sweetie, can you tell, mommy's been doing her glute exercises?"

"Shit, mom, my fucking dick is so hard right now I can't stand it."

"Now sweetie, you still have a lot of picture taking to do...before you get all the goodies."

'Mom, I know. Now mom bend over and spread your cheeks. YES!! Mom, that asshole looks ready..."

"Sweetie, you should know by now...mommy's ass is ready."

The pregnant mother turns around and gives her son a huge smile. Jamie gets closeups of his mother's baby bump from every possible angle.

"Sweetie, mommy's belly is starting to swell a bit more this week, isn't it? "

"Yes it is. Mom, you look absolutely beautiful. "

"Sweetie I feel absolutely beautiful. I have my sweetie's baby inside me. You know I do have to know one thing though."

"Mom, what?"

"Sweetie we have over 5 more months before we have a baby. You're going to have thousands of pictures of your pregnant mother. What are you planning to do with them?"

"Mom, you should have figured that one out already. I'm going to delete the ones that don't come out very well and the others...I'm going to use them...for my personal enjoyment"

"Yes, your personal...enjoyment. I almost forgot about that one. Sweetie, let's get into bed. I want you to make love to mommy."