Theater Fun

Story Info
Hubby takes me to an adult theater where I amaze myself.
3.7k words
3.95
49.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
331 Followers

I heard Tom in the shower so I joined him. I kissed him deeply. As we caressed each other. I paid special attention to his flaccid penis, and of course, his engorged testicles. As I did, I asked how his pussy was?

Tom looked at me, and with a smile, said 'wanting'. I was a little shocked he wasn't sore but understood better when he admitted he had been using one of my small dildos to enlarging his pucker hole since we had begun our fun. That was months ago!

I smiled. Damn you, I told him. You had me thinking I was opening a 'virgin' only to find out his 'pussy' was ready for bigger and better happenings!

We ate breakfast in the hotel and returned to our room to plot the day's activities. I told him I was thoroughly enjoying our fun and hoped he was also. He agreed he did, adding he was proud of me and being so thoughtful of him. He said he once had imagined I would find a lover and eventually leave him.

I told him I had never had such thoughts. Holding his hand, I stated we were going to have a wonderful marriage and there was reason to consider anything different.

We went for a ride around the Churchill Downs area, into downtown Louisville and of course, at my urging another visit to an adult toy store. This time we picked out what he thought he could take, but to make a point, I went a little larger. I was going to sure he was being punished for deceiving me. Silly pussy boy!

We got back to the hotel as it was going dark. Tom asked if he should scout out the lounge. I told him not to, as I wanted to go to a theater if it was OK. He said it was but he wanted to be sure it was safe and not too much for me.

I dressed in a very short, black mini skirt, a sheer white camisole, and four-inch red heels. Probably more makeup than was tasteful but certain to attract the men. I checked myself in the mirror and called Tom in to check me out. I believe his response was 'damn'!

The short mini gave accessibility easily and it could be flipped up.

The red heels raised me to just under 5'10" and I could always take them off if I needed too.

Walking through the lobby, passing near the bar's door, I was tempted to walk in but thought I might be too much for that crowd.

We found an adult theater not too far away. We parked in the rear with the other cars. Tom surprised me by opening my door. I made sure while stepping out he could see my bald pubes.

The bookstore was much larger than we had previously been in. The toy selection much greater, but I wasn't interested in them now.

I stood beside Tom as he bought a ticket, I was let in free, imagine that!

Again the theater was dark, so we stood at the door to allow our eyes to adjust. I saw there were approximately four rows, with probably twenty seats in each row.

I saw there were four other couples in the watchers and twenty or so men. A much larger group than before.

We sat in the third row, near the middle. There was a couple behind us, about our age, and the lady was leaning over and sucking a guy off. A man was standing next to the action, who I guessed, was her hubby. She had removed her top and he had his hands on her boobs.

Tom and I watched the screen while listening to the moaning coming from behind us. As we did another couple came in, older, and she wore what appeared to be a short raincoat. They sat at the end of the row in front of us. She was a regular, as men moved to get in their area. Within minutes she stood, removed the jacket and greeted a guy who already had his cock out. She knelt and began to lick him.

Looking at Tom, I questioned his opinion with my eyes. Understanding, he nodded. I looked to my right at a man who was watching me. Smiling at him, I raised my short mini up as an invitation. That was all that was needed.

He moved into the seat next to me. I opened my already revealing top to show him my breasts. He already had his pants unzipped and quickly revealed his penis to me. Thick as someone's wrist but short. Different to say the least.

I crossed my leg over him and he immediately placed his hand on my pussy. I found his rod and began to rub my thumb over the tip. I saw Tom get up and leave the seat to the other side of me open. It was quickly filled. The other man was opening me with his fingers and I was surprised when he didn't enter me, but instead. began to pull on my labia lips. (since I was a teenager I discovered mine were longer than my friends and extend about a half-inch outside my pubes.)

The new guy began to touch my breasts and soon was leaning over to take my nipple into his mouth. Looking for Tom, locking eyes, he smiled. For the second time, he was able to see me with multiple men using me for their, and my, pleasure.

I had forgotten to ask if he had brought condoms! I knew it was going to be damn tough to stop these men with just blow jobs or jerking them off.

The rows didn't give room for much to happen. With men on either side of me, someone was going to have to move for me to even give head. SO, I whispered to both men, to wait. Once they moved back and I could stand up, I did.

I looked at my hubby and looked at the only row with an opening on the end. Having learned from the other couple, I began to move down our row until I could get out. I had men feel me as I passed them.

Tom saw me and moved to the 4th row, away from the entrance of the theater. He waited for me and took my hand. I felt the foil wrapper of a condom. THANK YOU!

Several men moved into my area. I removed my thin blouse and handed it to Tom. He moved away and watched. Always my protector.

Several of the men already had their penises out and were rubbing them. Standing a few feet away was an attractive black man. We locked eyes. He was well dressed, appeared to be about my age, and very dark-skinned. I was mesmerized as we continued eye contact.

I glanced at my husband. I think he read my mind. He nodded approval.

I moved by a couple of men and stood in front of him. He looked at me and smiled with approval. Surprisingly, he didn't have his cock out like the others. I stepped closer and reached out to his hand. Taking it, I guided it to my left breast. His touch felt warm. He began to cup my boob and run his thumb over my nipple. I purred in response.

I removed his hand and used it to lead him to a nearby wall. I turned and leaned against it. He faced me, and again cupped my breast. I reached down and found his erection. Oh, my! Hell, maybe all I heard for years was true.

He keeps his left hand on me and used his right to unzip and open his pants. In an instant, his ebony tool was exposed. I looked down and then found my husband. I could see the approval of what I was going to do next. I slide down the wall and took the tip of the cock between my lips. Looking up into his eyes I tongued it gently. Soon I was taking more of him into my mouth. He was very thick, more so than any other man I had been with, and with my white hand on him, I was only holding a portion of his rod.

I felt a touch on my shoulder, lightly, and then a little more firm. I glanced back only to find Tom standing behind me. He moved back once he had my attention, but staying within viewing range. It emboldened me to return to my mission.

I began to work more and more into my mouth. I felt the head hit the back of my throat. I pulled back a little and again moved forward, enabling me to take more. I backed off again and began to bob on his cock. I caressed his balls and imagined what Tom was thinking. Seeing me with a black man, my first, and taking as much of him I could in my mouth, I hoped he loved it.

I moved to my knees to continue. I was surprised to feel him back away. He gently assisted me to my feet and leaned forward to kiss me. WOW, that was a first. He tasted sweet and certainly knew how to kiss.

His hands were on my breasts, cupping and then, firmly massaging each one. I was so turned on I thought I might cum right then. Finally, he withdrew his tongue and turned me around. Knowingly, I spread my legs. Hoping my heels would place me at the correct height, I leaned my upper body closer to the wall.

Remembering the condom in my hand, I slightly turned and handed it to him. Turning back around, I knew I was going to experience something many women only fantasize about.

My pussy was so wet I hoped it wasn't a turn off for him. Quite the contrary. I felt him step between my legs and his rod rest again. I stepped back, inviting him to take me.

I guess my fluids had worked their magic. The head of his penis entered me easily. Slowly he began to feed more of his cock in me. He was reaching new territory soon. I guess I flinched a little because he stopped. I steadied myself for more.

I slide back against him. Allowing more of him to enter me. He stopped for an instant and then began to ride my cunt. I doubt I had all of him but what I contained was wonderful. I looked both right and left and finally saw my mate, watching me being sexed.

A small group had surrounded us and the couple who had been seated behind us was included. Oh, how slutty felt.

He pumped me for a wonderful length of time. I was approaching an orgasm. I didn't want to stop him so I tried to hold on as long as I could. Neither the less I came, quite loudly I was told later.

My black man leaned into me and waited until I recovered. I stepped forward and turned. He had moved back a little to give me room. Just enough area for me to kneel and take his penis, and the condom covered in my juices, into my mouth. It was apparent he hadn't cum as he remained hard as a piece of wood.

I removed the condom and slipped it into the waistband of my mini skirt.

I start to tongue his dick. I licked him from the tip to his balls completely. I looked up when I again engulfed him in my mouth and throat. Watching his eyes I began to give him a blow job he wouldn't forget for a long while. I worked on him with all the expertise I could. Minutes passed and I was thinking my efforts were wasted.

His hand pushed the back of my head forward and I felt his hips thrust his cock deeper into my mouth. A load of his sperm filled my throat and mouth. I wasn't able to take it all. I choked and cum ran down my chin and onto my chest and breasts. I didn't back away, trying to show I could take it all, but finally, I had to. My black friend helped me stay, and from somewhere he produced a handkerchief. I used it to wipe away some of the sperm from my face. I thanked him. He came back with 'no, thank you'.

Searched for Tom and saw him approaching. He hugged me and kissed me. I'm sure he tasted the cum that was sure to be remaining in my mouth. I knew he had watched it all and I could tell he approved of my behavior.

I felt a touch on my shoulder and saw my black friend was dressed. He kissed me lightly and placed a piece of paper in my hand. I glanced to see his name and phone number. I hugged him and whispered in his ear I would call the next time we were in Louisville.

Tom accompanied me to a couple of seats on the front row and said he would be right back. I told the time to recover from my observed sex adventure. I wasn't aware of the watchers until I had taken the time to glance. I'm not sure I 'glowed' with pride but I was damn close!

My husband returned and presented me with a cold bottle of water. And a wet paper towel. I drank slowly, in sips, and used the wet towel to remove the cum from my hands and face. The rest I was leaving for Pussy Boy to clean.

Not all too surprised, a couple of men stood watching us. I was completely satisfied sexually but I thought of Tom and what he might want to see.

I whispered what should he 'slut' do to make the evening even better. We both said nothing for a long minute and finally, I said I had an idea.

I stood and walked over to the two men. Both older men but clean in appearance and I felt worthy of my idea. I happily told them my name and said I would love to have my breasts covered with their cum. Asking if they would be interested, they both grinned and agreed.

I walked back to my empty seat next to Tom and sat down. I told my mate I was making work for Pussy Boy later that evening. And suggested he move away. As he got up, I slide down further in my seat to where only my head and upper body were on the seat. The rest of my body was extended away from the chair.

I waved my guys over and told them I wanted it all on my boobs.

They started to jerk off, as I verbally urged them to 'shoot their load'. As they masturbated, I guess other men saw what as developing and more came over to get in on covering me.

I found my hubby watching on from a few feet away. He was rubbing his crotch.

Within seconds a load of cum shot across my body. A small bit fell on my left boob. Another shot got me on both tits and neck. Mmm, the warm juice felt great. A couple of more steams fell on my breasts and stomach. I looked at Tom. His baby was being extremely nasty!

I finally called a stop to my cum party. I struggled to stand but with the help of two contributors managed to do so. I thanked them and found Tom, holding my blouse.

I had a hard time getting my blouse on, the coat of cum was preventing me to do it easily. Smiling at the others in the theater, we left the theater.

It was dark outside. Tom got a beach towel out of the trunk and spread it on my seat. Once seated we kissed and I put my hand on his penis. Flaccid, but I hoped it had spurted its load in his underwear.

We laughed and talked about my theater show as we traveled to the hotel. Then reality hit. How was I going to traverse the lobby covered in cum?

Tom eventually said he would go up to the room, get one of his buttons up shirts and bring it down. I sat in the car and thought of my behavior. A year earlier I wouldn't have dreamed of doing what just happened. Hell, I would have even thought of seeking men to have me as their sex object.

The long sleeve shirt was perfect for my covering. Sperm still coated to my legs on down. We walked quickly through the lobby to the elevator.

Once in our room, I discarded the shirt and removed my blouse. Next was a soaked mini skirt and my heels. Standing in front of Tom, I suggested it as the time for my post-sex drink.

I was sitting on the small vanity chair when he returned. I took the glass and asked him what he thought should occur next. He reached and got my free hand and brought it to his lips. He licked the coated sperm off my the back of my hand and moved up my arm. I watched him, hopefully enjoying himself.

I sat the drink down and stood. Moving to the bed and taking my usual position of sitting on the edge with my legs spread and leaning back on my elbows, I forcefully said 'clean me'.

He immediately started with my neck and moved steadily to my chest. Covering every inch with his tongue and swallowing all he removed, he finally reached my breasts. I closed my eyes and thought of my black fucker as my mate licked my nipples and cleaned both of my boobs thoroughly.

Not wanting to delay further, I pushed his head to my pussy. I ordered him to clean 'all of it'. He expertly sucked my inner labia lips into his lips and pulled them gently. Knowing that was a favorite of mine he tongued them thoroughly. Soon his tongue entered me, Proudly he raised his head to show me he had retrieved a large glob of juices. I pushed his head back down so he could continue. Working on me diligently he finally got to my clitoris. He licked it gently at first and then told it between his lips. I was mesmerized as he worked me to another wonderful orgasm.

Once recovered I got up and took a shower. Tom joined me and we scrubbed my body, between his caresses, thoroughly.

I knew I still had to 'use' my Pussy Boy before sleep. As we stood in the shower, I turned him and after soaping my hand, I ran one, two and final four up his anus. He leaned against the shower wall, accepting all four without a flinch.

I got out of the shower first and dried off. He remained for a few minutes.

I got a second pair of heels out of the bag. I put the harness with my new 'cock' and looked in the mirror. Long, black, and it was twice, hell, maybe three times thicker than the others. I put on my heels and walked pass him, turning so he couldn't see the prick hanging on as he was leaving the bathroom. My only words to him were 'get ready'.

I reapplied my makeup, more dark eye shadow, and red lipstick. Backing up. I saw a more extreme woman looking back at me. I raised the soft cock and saw it's overall length. At least a foot or more. No way could my Pussy Boy take it I thought.

Pussy Boy was standing by the bed with the tube of lube in his hand. Looking at my cock, I saw the surprise on his face.

I ordered him onto the bed and on his knees. I saw his ass was thoroughly covered with the lube. I shot a large amount in my hand and coated my rod completely.

Moving forward, I asked if my Pussy Boy was ready to get fucked. Properly, he answered 'Yes Maam'.

I informed him I was pleased to know he had been getting ready for his fucking by using one of my dildoes but said I didn't think that was going to be adequate for what he was going to get tonight.

No more words were necessary. I positioned myself between his legs and moved forward to where the tip of my 'cock'. was touching his opening. I slapped his hole a couple of times with it and then pushed forward. Not more than a couple of inches but far enough to discover he was uneasy with the size.

Taunting him, I told him I hadn't pulled back on my black lover earlier so he should be prepared to receive me. He said again. 'Yes Maam'.

I pulled out, lubed his ass against, my fingers and entered him with my fingers. Four together. I slowly turned my hand and finally removed them. I applied more lube to my 'penis' and again positioned myself to enter him.

I slowly pushed several inches into his pussy. Stopped to hear his reaction. Nothing. So I slipped more into his ass. He had taken at least 5 inches of my thick rod.

Like that Pussy Boy, I asked? 'Yes Maam'. I asked if he was thinking about that big cock entering between my legs? Adding if he enjoyed seeing his hips pushing that big dick further into me than anyone previously? He said again, 'Yes Maam'.

I pushed two or more inches into his anus. He flinched. Maybe I had reached the limit for that night. I slowly began to move my hips to 'fuck' him. I asked if he was enjoying his screwing. 'Yes Maam'.

I pumped in and out for several minutes and finally withdrew. Telling him I had had enough for the night, and he should go clean his cunt thoroughly.

As he left for another shower, I looked at the dildo, not too clean, but no evidence of blood. Good.

I went into the bathroom and pushed the dildo around the curtain and told him to clean it, adding PUSSY BOY to my demand. 'Yes Maam'.

Later as we cuddled on the bed, he told me he had enjoyed the night so much. I agreed. I added I hoped it was the first of many to be enjoyed.

sueshows
sueshows
331 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 minutes ago

Author SQUEEEAAALLLLSSSSS: “for the anonymous responders, I ignore any posts from you”

Doubt it.

Author BUBBERS: “As you can see in the various photos I post, I was blessed with an attractive body”

Not bad for a 90 year old woman.

Author justifies: “his unable to get or maintain an erection”

Injectable PPP. Will give anyone an erection. Trouble is, with PPP, your erection could last up to 14 hours even with the smallest possible dose which puts your cock at risk. Stuff works too well.

But it doesn't surprise me that such vile, revolting people like the main characters exist in the real world. It doesn't surprise me that there exist such loathsome authors who write such shit stories. Fortunately, I never have to be anywhere near them.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love the story and believe it completely. My wife and I have similar adventures all the time. Thank you did a great job.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am a 37 year old woman I am 54 and way about 120 pounds. I have a firm set of 34 C ‘s. My husband and I have always enjoyed an open fun sex life. And we have been to nude beaches and swinger parties. My husband has always enjoyed watching me have sex with other men. He has gotten me massages where I have sucked and been fucked. The one thing we had never done we go to an adult theater. One day one opened up not too far from us. We decided to go and have some fun. I went with no bra and panties in a pretty short skirt. When we got there, we went in the theater and the place was pretty crowded. We sat down and started watching the movie and my husband, of course had me rubbing his cock through his pants, and he had my blouse wide open and was playing with my tits. It wasn’t long before we attracted the attention of several men. One came down and sat immediately in front of us, and two others sat in a row. With my blouse wide open, and my skirt pulled up around my waist, I was practically naked . When I looked around all three men around us had their cocks out and we’re playing with them. My husband also had his cock out and he was fingering my pussy I was getting super turned on and my pussy was soaking wet. The man in front of us was turned around, looking straight at my Cunt, and watching me get fingered. Soon one of the men in my row moved down and sat right next to me. He looked over at my husband and my husband shook his head. He then proceeded to start pinching my nipple and I reached over and started playing with his cock soon the guy in front of us had his hand and was rubbing my pussy along with my husband . My husband just sat there watching and playing with his cock. The man in front of me had two fingers in my pussy and was rubbing my clip. I could hardly sit still. I thenleaned over and started sucking the guy next to me’s cock. it wasn’t long before he was ready to shoot a big load and I pulled his cock out and jerked him off. Getting fingered felt so good as he put three fingers in there and played with my clit. Soon another replaced the one next to me and started sucking my tits. It was such a turn on being fingered and sucked. I was so hot. I went right down and started sucking the new guys cock. My husband was stroking furiously. I sucked him off in almost no time, but did not let them come in my mouth. Ithen moved over and went down on my husbands cock sucking it. It felt so good. I came with those fingers in my pussy and my husband didn’t last long as he came in my mouth. We both straightened up and decided to leave. I left my blouse wide open and my tits were totally exposed as we went out to the car. whenwe got home, we fucked again right away.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One night my husband and I had quite a few drinks and were driving home past and adult theater. He said I bet you won’t stop in there. I was actually always curious about the place and no prude and was feeling no pain and said okay. When we got inside there were only 2 other couples and a lot of guys. The movie was actually very hot with a beautiful woman getting fucked by two huge cocks. It was getting a little turned on and my husband sensed it and opened a few buttons on my blouse and reached in my bra and started playing with my tits. It felt good and my nipples immediately got hard. There was a guy in our row about 3 seats down looking over at us. Eventually my blouse was completely open and my husband had my tits totally exposed. We started making out and he began to suck my tits and I reached over and started rubbing his cock. The guy a couple seats down moved down till he was only one away from me. It actually turned me on that he was watching. My husband now push my skirt up and was putting his finger inside my panties and rubbing my cunt as I stroked his cock. I liked over and saw the guy had moved to the seat next to me and had his cock out and was jerking off. It was such a turn on to have my tits exposed and getting fingered. My husband picked up the pace and fingered me till to an orgasm, I then went down on my husband and started sucking his cock. It didn’t take long for him to shoot a load in my mouth. I was still pretty hot and my husband took my hand and put it on the guys cock and told me he wanted to watch me off suck it. We have played around with other couples before and he always liked watching me have sex. I then started suck the man’s cock. It was considerably larger then my husbands. I only had to suck for a short time before I knew he was ready to cum. I took it out of my mouth and finished by jerking off. When be got home we had some of our best sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story. Of course in a loving relationship it’s not unusual for the husband to be turned on by having a hotwife who is not afraid to have sex with others in front of him.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
More Stories