All Comments on 'Theater Fun'

by sueshows

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sad...

LW was supposed to be a ‘Loving Cheating wives ‘ story board...however over the past few years what I hve been seeing is that there is less LW and more of cuckold wimp and other such degrading fantasies that seem to fill up the story boards..

On some days every new story added is of the cuck/wimp/BBC shit ...

Only some writes lie saddletramp/vandemonium/Stev/and a few more still masure up to the original standard...rest all display less then human qualities of a normal male ...

Is it time to stop trolling Literotica loving wives ? Or are the admins going to ensure some adherence to quality?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A little over the top

...but this sure brings back memories...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hello and thank you!

That was a very nice short story. The obvious love as she/you checks in with him while she plays, and while she's carefully fucking his boy pussy, was touching. The first person perspective, with relatively short function sentences was a little hard to get the flow of at first, but I stopped noticing it after a minute or two. Very well written and descriptive.

So again, thank you very much for sharing and please come back with more in the future.

Ignore the haters, haters gotta hate. Maybe some day they will figure out how to NOT read a story they obviously won't enjoy. I would suggest you put on a header saying it's a cuckold story so they can avoid it, but they are literally too stupid for that, so don't bother.

P.S. Anonymous, these stories have been around this site for years. If the administers had a problem with them, they would have done/said something years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anon, wimp cucks have always existed

Where latent tendencies have always existed, porn just encourages these "men" to want to act out their pathetic fantasies. There is nothing wrong with being inherently submissive so long as your partner is actively seeking this in a partner. Even if you don't ask your wife to engage in the ridiculous lifestyle they will subconsciously recognize your inherent submissive behavior. If that is not what they seek an inmate they will look for more dominant partners elsewhere.

I do not condone cheating at all. If someone is going to stray they are to own up to their wants prior to engaging in the act. However it is just as wrong to not be fully honest with your partner about your predilections, fetishes and personal sexual desire. If you hide who you are and your partner cheats well both of you are to blame

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Over the top but I enjoy the mental aspect of her making him her bitch

sueshowssueshowsabout 3 years agoAuthor

The story is true.

Sorry for those who think it wasn't.

But then, why should I really care when I'm the one who recieved the pleasure.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This guy writes some really nasty "true" whorewife stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story. Of course in a loving relationship it’s not unusual for the husband to be turned on by having a hotwife who is not afraid to have sex with others in front of him.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

One night my husband and I had quite a few drinks and were driving home past and adult theater. He said I bet you won’t stop in there. I was actually always curious about the place and no prude and was feeling no pain and said okay. When we got inside there were only 2 other couples and a lot of guys. The movie was actually very hot with a beautiful woman getting fucked by two huge cocks. It was getting a little turned on and my husband sensed it and opened a few buttons on my blouse and reached in my bra and started playing with my tits. It felt good and my nipples immediately got hard. There was a guy in our row about 3 seats down looking over at us. Eventually my blouse was completely open and my husband had my tits totally exposed. We started making out and he began to suck my tits and I reached over and started rubbing his cock. The guy a couple seats down moved down till he was only one away from me. It actually turned me on that he was watching. My husband now push my skirt up and was putting his finger inside my panties and rubbing my cunt as I stroked his cock. I liked over and saw the guy had moved to the seat next to me and had his cock out and was jerking off. It was such a turn on to have my tits exposed and getting fingered. My husband picked up the pace and fingered me till to an orgasm, I then went down on my husband and started sucking his cock. It didn’t take long for him to shoot a load in my mouth. I was still pretty hot and my husband took my hand and put it on the guys cock and told me he wanted to watch me off suck it. We have played around with other couples before and he always liked watching me have sex. I then started suck the man’s cock. It was considerably larger then my husbands. I only had to suck for a short time before I knew he was ready to cum. I took it out of my mouth and finished by jerking off. When be got home we had some of our best sex.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am a 37 year old woman I am 54 and way about 120 pounds. I have a firm set of 34 C ‘s. My husband and I have always enjoyed an open fun sex life. And we have been to nude beaches and swinger parties. My husband has always enjoyed watching me have sex with other men. He has gotten me massages where I have sucked and been fucked. The one thing we had never done we go to an adult theater. One day one opened up not too far from us. We decided to go and have some fun. I went with no bra and panties in a pretty short skirt. When we got there, we went in the theater and the place was pretty crowded. We sat down and started watching the movie and my husband, of course had me rubbing his cock through his pants, and he had my blouse wide open and was playing with my tits. It wasn’t long before we attracted the attention of several men. One came down and sat immediately in front of us, and two others sat in a row. With my blouse wide open, and my skirt pulled up around my waist, I was practically naked . When I looked around all three men around us had their cocks out and we’re playing with them. My husband also had his cock out and he was fingering my pussy I was getting super turned on and my pussy was soaking wet. The man in front of us was turned around, looking straight at my Cunt, and watching me get fingered. Soon one of the men in my row moved down and sat right next to me. He looked over at my husband and my husband shook his head. He then proceeded to start pinching my nipple and I reached over and started playing with his cock soon the guy in front of us had his hand and was rubbing my pussy along with my husband . My husband just sat there watching and playing with his cock. The man in front of me had two fingers in my pussy and was rubbing my clip. I could hardly sit still. I thenleaned over and started sucking the guy next to me’s cock. it wasn’t long before he was ready to shoot a big load and I pulled his cock out and jerked him off. Getting fingered felt so good as he put three fingers in there and played with my clit. Soon another replaced the one next to me and started sucking my tits. It was such a turn on being fingered and sucked. I was so hot. I went right down and started sucking the new guys cock. My husband was stroking furiously. I sucked him off in almost no time, but did not let them come in my mouth. Ithen moved over and went down on my husbands cock sucking it. It felt so good. I came with those fingers in my pussy and my husband didn’t last long as he came in my mouth. We both straightened up and decided to leave. I left my blouse wide open and my tits were totally exposed as we went out to the car. whenwe got home, we fucked again right away.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love the story and believe it completely. My wife and I have similar adventures all the time. Thank you did a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Author SQUEEEAAALLLLSSSSS: “for the anonymous responders, I ignore any posts from you”

Doubt it.

Author BUBBERS: “As you can see in the various photos I post, I was blessed with an attractive body”

Not bad for a 90 year old woman.

Author justifies: “his unable to get or maintain an erection”

Injectable PPP. Will give anyone an erection. Trouble is, with PPP, your erection could last up to 14 hours even with the smallest possible dose which puts your cock at risk. Stuff works too well.

But it doesn't surprise me that such vile, revolting people like the main characters exist in the real world. It doesn't surprise me that there exist such loathsome authors who write such shit stories. Fortunately, I never have to be anywhere near them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersueshows@sueshows
I have had a very active sex life and would enjoy exchanging experiences with similar wives who have lost their lovers, either by divorce or death. My stories are actual experiences. As you can see in the various photos I post, I was blessed with an attractive body, and I lo...