Theater Play

Story Info
Wife fulfills my fantasy in an adult theater.
4.1k words
4.44
58k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jb0664
Jb0664
337 Followers

This story contains scenes of wife sharing and unprotected sex. If you don't like or approve of such scenes, do not read this story. Save your rude comments for someone who cares about your negative thoughts on the subject.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We, like so many people, live a suburban existence. It is not in an upper crust section of town, nor is it seedy; just average. Being the suburb of a major metropolitan area, the demographics are quite mixed, and it is a joy to walk around and interact with such a wide variety of people from all walks of life. In our area you can find almost anything you could want, including, shall we say, more risqué offerings. But what about adventure? Sexual adventure? Yes, even that is possible.

There is a movie theater located a few miles down the road that specializes in adult movies. It's an older theater, dating back to actual film. I often wondered what it was like inside, so one dreary day just before the pandemic hit, I asked my wife, Julie, if she would be interesting in going to see an adult movie and maybe fool around in a public place. Having sex in front of other people was one of her most frequent fantasies, as revealed during our love making sessions. "There might even be a few exposed cocks to admire," I said as another possible inducement.

She gave me a wry grin and said, "I have a feeling you have more in mind than me drooling over a few perverted old men masturbating to porn in an adult theater." That was in reference to one of MY most frequent fantasies revealed during our love making sessions; watching her have sex with another man.

"Maybe," I retorted, "but it could be fun. Look, if there is anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, just let me know and we'll high tail it right outta there."

"Okay. And what, pray tell, is the dress code for this high-end establishment?"

"Shorts and T-shirt for me; sundress for you." Then after a brief pause, I added, "Commando!"

I was intensely surprised at how quickly she agreed. We were out the door in less than 10 minutes and arrived 10 minutes later at the theater. The box office was staffed by a young man who looked barely 18; pimples and all. "It's $35 for men. Admission for ladies is free," he said in as business like a manner as he could while he eyed Julies perky breasts, which were covered by the thin material of her sundress. Yet still her nipples protruded quite obviously.

I paid the bill and he handed us our tickets. "Have you ever been here before?" He asked.

"No, we haven't." I replied. "Anything special we need to know?"

"There are two theaters inside. Each is playing a different movie. You may enter any theater you like and stay as long as you like. You may switch theaters at any time."

"Sounds easy enough."

"And I'm supposed to tell you; no sexual acts allowed in the building. It's a public place." He winked as he spoke. "There. You've been told."

"We fully understand."

Julie was looking a little apprehensive. "Are you worried?" I asked as I held the door for her.

"A little."

"I'm right beside you and will remain right beside you. Nothing will happen that you don't want to happen. We leave whenever you say we leave. Okay?"

"Okay, but I'm still a little nervous."

The place looked its age, but it was clean and smelled almost clinically sterile. We picked one of the theaters at random and upon entering, waited near the door for our eyes to adjust to the dim lighting. There were only two men in the theater. One was literally in the middle of the seating between the two aisles and the other was in the back row on the right of the right aisle. We moved down and took a couple of seats about three rows and directly behind the man in the middle.

The movie looked like a 1980's era amateur home VHS of a flat chested blond woman servicing two men. One looked to be in his early 50s and the other in his late 20s. The woman looked also to be in her mid- to late 20s. She was kneeling on the floor with the older man on her left and the younger man on her right and she had a flaccid cock in each hand. It appeared she was attempting to bring some life to them. Neither was particularly large, but still she said, "I like your cocks" before she began alternating between the two, taking their cocks into her mouth in turn.

I love small tits so just looking at the woman's flat chest as she sucked cock made my dick harden. I glanced at Julie, who looked entranced. I leaned into her ear and whispered, "you would look good with a cock in each hand like that." She just grinned without looking at me.

We watched as the action progressed to the point where the older guy attempted to insert his cock into the woman's pussy from behind while the younger man was licking her clit from the front. Again, I leaned into my wife and said, "I want to try that!"

"Which position would you want?" She asked.

"Either." I replied, as I unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out. It was slobbering a lot of precum and was moist all down the sides to the base of my cock.

"What are you doing?" Julie asked.

"I'm releasing some pressure." I replied. "It was starting to get a little painful.

Taking my cock in my left hand, and slowly rubbing it up and down, I reached over and placed my right hand on Julie's left knee. Slowly I brought it toward her crotch, pulling the material of her sundress with me. She responded by spreading her legs as she cautiously looked around. As I turned to look around, the guy near the back of the theater got up and exited through the door, I said, "Nobody's in here except the guy in front of us and he's probably masturbating to the action on the screen."

"In that case..." She said, as she took my swollen prick in her left hand and lowered her head down toward my lap. She then took the head of my cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip. I moaned out loud; probably a little TOO loud. The guy in front of us turned around and looked right at me. I'm sure he could see the top of Julie's head as she played with my cock in her mouth. He then stood up and worked his way out of his row and back toward us.

I bent over and whispered in her ear, "We have company." She quickly sat upright just as the man entered our row, approached next to Julie and motioning to the seat beside her, asked, "may I?"

Julie looked up at him, then turned and looked at me with a nervous expression on her face. I simply shrugged my shoulders and gestured to the seat with my right hand, indicating it would be okay if she was okay. She then looked back at the man and said, "Sure."

We both feigned watching the movie, but Julie's left hand never let go of my now slightly withered cock. Then, after a couple of minutes, she leaned over and laid her head on my shoulder. Then she adjusted her head so that her mouth was next to my ear and whispered, "He just took out his cock and is playing with it."

She straightened back up and I could see the man slowly stroking his hard cock. It was about the same size as mine, average length and girth, but with a larger mushroom head than mine. It also stood rigidly straight up, while my cock has a slight curve toward my belly. "Well," I said, "I'm guessing he wants you to touch it."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously. When's the last time you touched a cock that wasn't mine?"

"Not since High School."

"That was nearly 30 years ago, babe. Aren't you at least a little bit interested in feeling a different one now?"

She didn't answer. Instead, she slowly reached out with her right hand and placed her index finger on the tip of his penis. She then swirled her finger around the head, smearing his precum around. Finally, she put her finger in her mouth and sucked the precum off with a low moan. Leaning over to me, she simply said, "tasty," and then returned her hand to his cock.

She slowly pumped her right hand up and down his shaft, rubbing her palm over the tip every third or fourth stroke to gain some lubrication from his precum. She was doing the same thing to me with her left hand. Precum was oozing out of my rock, solid dick as my attention was glued to the ministrations Julie was performing on the cock next to her. She seemed engrossed with his cock, staring intently at it as she ever so slowly jacked him off.

His movements were slow and deliberate, to the point where I hadn't noticed where his left hand was until Julie whispered in my ear, "He's resting his hand on my thigh and inching it up." Sure enough, his hand was flat against her right inner thigh and his wrist was just beginning to push against the hem of her dress.

It was quickly obvious that using his left hand was awkward, so he reached over with his right hand and placed it firmly on her pussy, which caused Julie to twitch a bit at the unexpected intrusion on her private parts. Then she leaned her head back, closed her eyes, sucked in her lower lip, and let out a soft moan. Next, she turned her face toward me and dreamily opened her eyes as she whispered, "He's got his fingers in my pubic hair and his thumb is circling my clit."

"Are you wet?" I whispered back.

"Yeeeesssssss," she hissed and closed her eyes again. Her left hand still rested on my cock, but she stopped the hand job. I noticed that she had stopped stroking our anonymous friend (we'll call him Nonny), too. All her mind was focused on the fingering job Nonny was giving her. Since his hand had only pushed up the hem of her dress a little, and since it was rather dim lighting, I couldn't see what exactly he was up to. I was relying on the commentary from Julie and her play-by-play was a bit sporadic.

"Mmmm. He just inserted a finger in me."

"Ahhhh. He's got two fingers in me now." She nuzzled her face into my neck as she squirmed in her seat. "Fuck, that feels good."

I could see that Nonny was lightly stroking his cock with his left hand as his right hand was busy working on my wife. I too, was stroking as I watched her and listened to her enjoying such physical pleasure. This went on for an interminably long time, or so it seemed. It may have only been less than a minute. At any rate, I wanted to move things along but knew that to put too much pressure on the situation may bring everything to a screeching halt.

Then, as if she could read my mind, she whispered in my ear, "Baby? Can I suck on his cock?"

"Please," was the only hoarse response I could muster. My mouth had gone dry, my heart was racing, and my palms were sweaty. This was my dream, my fantasy. My hands were shaking as I place my left hand behind her head and kissed her passionately on the mouth. Then I gently guided her head towards Nonny's cock.

She gently removed his hand from her pussy, and I thought I could hear her tell him, "my turn" as she kissed the top of his cock. She then used her tongue to lick up the precum that had accumulated on the head of his cock and was running down the sides. Next, she put just the head of his cock in her mouth, and it appeared she was swirling her tongue around it. After a bit of that, she then took as much of his cock into her mouth as possible and began bobbing up and down on his shaft. I didn't think it was possible, but my dick actually got harder.

After a couple of minutes of this, Nonny started to tense up and said, "I'm going to cum." Julie immediately ceased her attentions to his penis and sat bolt upright.

"Oh, no." She said, "Not yet." She then turned to me and kissed me hard and passionately. Our tongues seemed to battle each other for supremacy as we took each other's head in our hands. My dick hurt; it was so hard. Julie pulled away from me and gazed into my eyes with an intensity I don't think I've ever seen. "Can I fuck him?" She asked. "I know that I've told you it would always remain just a fantasy and only good for our pillow talk, but if you want to actually see me with another man, I will do it right now. You must remember, though, if I do this, there's no going back. Another man will have fucked your wife."

"Baby, I want nothing more than to see you have great sexual pleasure with this, or any other man you choose. I want to watch you fuck him, but I also want you to do it for you, not just for me. Do you WANT to fuck him?"

"Yes," was her monosyllabic reply. With that she stood up and maneuvered herself over Nonny's cock, facing away from him. She held her dress up above her waist with her right hand and grabbed his cock with her left hand and guided him to her soaking snatch. I climbed over the row of seats in front of us so I could get a better view and talk directly with Julie. The sight before me was mesmerizing. She was using the hand that bore her wedding band and engagement ring to rub the tip of Nonny's dick up and down the open slit of her pussy, using her juices to lube him up. Then she stopped and positioned his tip against her opening and slowly slid down onto his shaft. "Oh my," she groaned with her eyes closed, "that feels soooo good."

I was not wholly prepared for the feelings I experienced as I watched another man's penis enter my wife's vagina. My heart was pounding in my chest. My palms were sweating profusely. My breathing was shallow and rapid. There were butterflies in my stomach. It was much like the first time I ever had sex. I thought I might pass out. My cock was pointed up toward my belly button and was leaking so much precum that it was running down the shaft of my dick and tickling my balls.

I knelt on the seat in front of her and grabbed her head, cradling her face in my hands. "You look sexier than I've ever seen you, baby." I said, then kissed her passionately. She responded by greedily sucking my tongue in her mouth and holding my head with her right hand. The whole time she was bouncing up and down on his cock.

She broke off the kiss with a loud moan and her right hand went to the side of her head, swept a handful of hair behind her ear, and rested on the back of her head. Still bouncing on his cock, she rocked her head back as if looking at the ceiling, but her eyes were closed, and she was biting her lower lip. She was obviously in a state of sexual bliss.

At that moment, I noticed that a couple more guys had joined us. There was a man standing on either side of Julie in the same row. Each had one hand on their cock, slowly stroking it, and the other hand on one of Julie's tits. For her part, Julie didn't seem to notice. She was concentrating so hard on the pleasure she was experiencing as she stopped the up and down motion and was now rocking on Nonny's cock. Her eyes were still closed, and she was grunting with each forward motion. Her skin glistened with sweat as she crossed her arms, grabbed her dress, whipped it off over her head, and handed it to me. Then she placed the palms of her hands on his thighs and started the up and down motion again.

Her eyes opened suddenly and as she looked me squarely in the eyes, she said through gritted teeth, "I love you so much!"

"I love you, too, babe. You are so sexy. Fuck him. Fuck him and make him cum."

Nonny started rocking his hips upward, thrusting his manhood into Julie's slick cunt. "I'm going to cum!" He blurted out.

"Cum in me." Julie said, "Fill me with your spunk."

With that Nonny stiffened up and loudly ejaculated in Julie's cunt, "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGG!"

Julie stiffened and threw her head back with her eyes closed and loudly orgasmed, "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH! FUUUUUUCk!"

The two men standing beside Julie, wordlessly grunted and spurted semen all over Julie. It landed on her tits, her shoulders. It splattered against her neck and cheeks. It dripped down her jaw, chin, and tits, running in trails down her torso.

All four seemed to collapse in a figurative heap. The two men who jacked off on Julie fell into the seats on either side of Nonny. Nonny slumped down in his seat and Julie leaned forward onto the same seat on which I was Kneeling. I quickly took the fabric of my t-shirt and using my right hand, I gently wiped the cum from her face.

"C'mon," I said as I gently raised her up, "let's get outta hear." Then to the men I said, "Thank you gentlemen for a good time. We'll be on our way now."

As I gently guided Julie over to the right aisle, there was a chorus of "Thanks for sharing dude." "Enjoyed the goods." "Great bod." Once in the aisle, I helped Julie put her sundress back on over her cum covered body, tucked my now flaccid dick back in my shorts, escorted her into the theater lobby, and asked her to wait by the door while I brought the car around. I practically ran to the car and pulled it up to the curb directly in front of the theater doors. Julie came out in a daze and I opened the car door for her, like a gentleman should.

The 20-minute drive home was made in silence. It looked like Julie might have been crying, but with her faced turned toward the passenger side window, I couldn't really see for sure. My thoughts just replayed the whole scenario in my mind. My cock was rock hard again. Then a thought popped in my head that made my stomach drop. Mr. Anonymous did not use a condom. SHIT!! Well, it's too late now. We'll have to keep a close eye on things and get tested.

When we arrived at home, I opened the garage door with the remote control, drove straight into the garage, and closed it before getting out of the car. I opened her door and offered my hand to help her out of the car. She gave me a sheepish grin as she accepted my hand. We made our way inside the house; six feet or so down a short hallway, a quick right up the fold back stairs, to the right across the landing, and into the master bedroom.

Julie sat slowly down on the bed with her head bowed down looking at the carpet. She was a mess. Her hair was matted from cum, her neck and visible chest was glistening, and her eyes had black outlines from the small amount of mascara that had run outside its boundaries. I don't think I've ever seen her look more beautiful.

"Well, what do you think of me now?" She asked as she began to cry softly. "You think I'm a cheap slut don't you?" Then she began sobbing. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for things to get so out of hand. I saw his cock and just lost all reason. Please forgive me. Can you forgive me? Please?!"

I took her head in my hands and gazed intently into her pleading eyes. I smiled and wiped the tears from her cheeks with my thumbs. Then I kissed her passionately. I stood her up and wrapped my arms around her, never breaking the kiss, which took on another level of urgency. After the briefest of moments, I reach down and grabbed the hem of her dress and, breaking the kiss, I yanked it up over her head. She was quick to raise her arms and allow me to remove the dress and toss it over my shoulder. I laid her back on the bed and stood there admiring her beautiful body. Then she spread her legs as I began to lift them from under her knees. White spunk was leaking out of her pussy onto the bed spread. I placed my iron hard cockhead up against her gaping pussy hole and slid easily all the way in. She gasped and reached up to pull me down to her.

I fucked her vigorously as I lay on top of her. My hands were down under her ass so I could push with my hands and my groin at the same time. She felt sticky under my chest from the cum that had dried on her torso and tits. "Do it!" She said, "Fuck me. Reclaim me. I'm yours and will always be yours no matter who cums in or on me!" As the last words passed over her lips, she grabbed my ass and pulled me hard against her, threw her head back, closed her eyes, and exclaimed, "OOOOOOHHHHHH GOD! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" as the orgasm rippled through her body.

That was it. The sensation that ran though my body was like an electric shock that tensed all my muscles. The pleasure that ran through my cock was indescribable and I spurted about a dozen times in her slick, wet, cum drenched pussy. Then I collapsed on top of her. As my cock shrank, I rolled off to my right side and gasped for air. "Damn baby!" I said, "That's the most intense orgasm I've EVER had."

Jb0664
Jb0664
337 Followers
12