Theater Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me, too." She replied wearily. I rolled onto my right side and saw a tear flow out of the corner of her left eye and run down the side of her face to her ear. She sniffed and said in a broken voice, "I'm scared baby. I mean, this was intense and fun but can never be undone. You can never look at me again and see exclusivity in me. You will always know another man's cock has not only penetrated me but ejaculated IN me. I don't know. If he had worn a condom maybe things wouldn't feel quite so...dirty. At least his semen would not have been inside me. Now I feel somehow soiled...forever."

I thought about this for a moment while she quietly wept next to me. I raised myself up and took a good hard look at my disheveled wife. Dried semen was in her hair and on her body. Fresh semen leaked out of her pussy and onto the bedspread. Tears added more mascara trails on her face. She was right. All I could think about was, "She's been fucked by someone else. I watched. It was glorious."

"Honey," I said. "Look at me." She opened her eyes and looked intently into my eyes. "What you said is true. I can only think now of how you have been fucked by another man. The first image that pops into my head is seeing you reach between your legs with your wedding ring clearly visible to me, wrap your hand around that man's cock, and guide it to your pussy. I saw you rub it up and down your slit to lubricate it with your juices. I watched you lower your pussy onto his cock and looked at your face to see a look of sublime pleasure on every feature. It is the most intoxicating sight I have ever seen. Thank you for giving that to me."

She looked stunned. "Are you sure you will still love me?"

"I love you more than ever."

"You won't regret what happened today?"

"Never my love. Never."

12