Theatre de Amore Ch. 04: Dark Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was amused, envisioning myself unable to escape the room I had helped design. A moment later, I realized that despite his blunt approach, I was becoming aroused by this anonymous man who hadn't even touched me yet.

"Come on then," he said impatiently.

I repressed the nervous, excited laugh that threatened to burst out of my throat. Slowly, carefully, I followed the rope to its end. I heard movement from the direction of the bed and at the end of my short walk, I bumped gently into the man waiting for me. One of his hands brushed across my right breast, the other found my arm, grasping it above the wrist. I laid a hand lightly on his forearm to maintain my balance.

"I don't want to spend time talking," he said roughly. "I'm not here for kisses and getting to know each other. I've been edging all day, and I just want to fuck someone before my balls burst."

He took my hand and placed it on his semi-hard cock.

"Get me hard," he demanded.

I squeezed the meat in my hand firmly, and felt a responding swelling.

His hands bumped against me, fumbling until he was able to grasp my breasts, one in each hand. He kneaded them firmly, pushing them together, then pulling them apart a couple of times. He ran his palms over the tops, stroking back and forth, brushing my nipples as he did. They grew taut at his touch.

"I'll bet your nipples get hard when the wind blows," he commented. He pinched them between his thumb and forefinger, while I squeezed and stroked his growing arousal. I shifted and sighed as he rolled my nipples between his fingers. "You like that." It wasn't a question. "Are you getting wet?"

"Yes," I answered, my breath a short gasp. I realized we were both speaking in low, quiet voices, as if we were afraid to speak at a regular volume here in the darkness.

He began to drag his palm down over my belly, his fingers tickling my pubic mound as his fingers fumbled between my lips.

"You are dripping wet," he commented, index finger slipping between my folds, entering my slick channel. A second finger joined the first, and he pushed them deeply inside me. I found I was rubbing myself against his hand. My breathing sounded incredibly loud in my ears.

Without the use of my eyes, every touch on my skin felt magnified a hundred times.

I ran my hand over him slowly, feeling the silken soft head of his cock under my fingertips. I ran the pad of my thumb down the underside of his cock. He sucked in a loud breath as I reached the base.

His cock was hard, hot, and throbbing in my hand. I felt impatience in his touch now, his hand rougher on my breast and where he stroked me between my legs. If he continued using his hand on me, I knew I would cum soon. My clit was normally very sensitive, and his thumb brushed over it each time he moved his fingers in and out of me.

Reaching out, I brushed my fingertips lightly across his chest and down his stomach, enjoying the ticklish sensation that radiated through my fingers as I touched his skin.

I realized my eyes had adjusted, and I could make out his dim shape, even if I couldn't see any details.

"This is hotter than I imagined it would be," he muttered, seemingly to himself.

"It is," I agreed, feeling a warm flush spreading across my chest.

I found it difficult to judge his cock size in the dark. Whatever the reality was, he felt large in my hand. I dropped my free hand to fondle his balls, moving carefully until I was certain of the terrain. Rolling first one, then the other in my fingers elicited a low moan from him. The sound caused me to shiver delicately.

"Lie on the bed and spread your legs," he demanded. "I just want to drive my cock into your sopping wet cunt until I explode. I'm going to fill you up, lady."

"Hurry," I urged him, feeling his words sweep through me, taking the fire inside me from a small blaze to an inferno in seconds. Normally, the idea of a man using me for his own satisfaction without a care for my own would not have interested me. Here in the Dark Room with this complete stranger, I found it was exactly what I wanted. "Hurry," I repeated.

I found the bed and sprawled backwards on it, scooting myself to the center. He came fumbling after me, lowering himself onto the mattress, sliding up and over me, his hip leaning into mine as he positioned himself.

His skin on mine was a divine torture. My senses had heightened to the point where having so much of him pressed against me was driving me into an erotic frenzy. I took a moment to revel in the blend of the luxurious softness of the cool sheets beneath me, and the heat from the male body above me.

He growled, low and urgently, and I felt the rumble clear to my toes.

"Say it," he whispered hoarsely.

"Fuck me," I growled back. "Fuck me hard." I felt his cockhead slipping around my vulva, searching for my entrance. I spread my legs wider, and suddenly he was there, pressing forward, the head of his cock slipping into my soaked tunnel.

He drove forward, grunting harshly, and slammed himself to the hilt inside me. I gave a sharp cry, and wrapped an arm around his shoulders, clinging to him. He slipped his arms beneath me and I was ensnared by him. His breath was hot and fast against my cheek, as he pressed his face into my neck.

He began pounding into me, and I worked to find his rhythm and match it with my own hips. The sound we made as our bodies met seemed to crash and echo around the room like thunder. He grunted softly every time he drove forward. There were wet sucking noises made by the mingling of our juices and our bodies.

"Take that cock," he whispered urgently into my ear. "Take it, take that hard cock."

We clung together frantically, bucking wildly against each other. I inhaled deeply. The aroma of sex was in the air, tangy and sweet at the same time.

"I've got a big load for you," he ground out. "Been saving it all day just for this."

He wrapped his fist in my hair, tugging slightly. Our loud, harsh breathing and the pounding of my heart were all I could hear. Both sounds roared in my ears. I teetered on the brink of orgasm, becoming aware of the small cries coming from my mouth every time he slammed himself forward. I felt so full of him. I was sure that everything I felt emanated from the juncture between my legs and nowhere else, that place where a stranger drove himself into me relentlessly while I begged him for more.

"Fuck yes," I cried out, my pelvis straining upward. His rhythm changed to short, fast, and hard thrusts. He was grunting harder with the effort. "I'm cumming, oh fuck, that's it!"

Pleasure exploded inside of me, a tsunami that ripped through my nervous system. My pussy spasmed, gripping and pulling at the rigid shaft inside of me. I gave a short scream as I came hard.

"Ahhhh, fuck!" the man growled.

He gave his own loud cry and buried himself deep inside of me, pressing hard. I dug my hands into his firm ass cheeks as they clenched with his orgasm. I pulled him tightly against me and felt his cock throbbing and jerking inside of me as he unleashed a torrent of cum deep inside my still rippling walls.

We were both panting and heaving hard with exertion. He gave one more growl as he pressed his hips even further forward, grinding himself against me. I could feel his seed seeping from my lips, trickling down my lower ass cheeks. We were damp, skin slickened with sweat.

"Uh, god," he said weakly, collapsing onto me. I circled both arms around him, clinging tightly, trying to draw him into my skin. I didn't know him, but I knew his body. His scents, his sounds, the feel of him throbbing inside of me, in time with my own heartbeat.

After a chance to catch his breath, he raised his upper body off me, making it easier for me to breathe. I released my hold on him, shifting my hands to grip his upper arms, as his dark form hovered over me.

"Intense," he murmured, shifting his hips and pulling back without pulling out.

"Yes," I replied simply.

Our breathing had calmed, and yet, still sounded loud to my ears. Feeling somewhat disoriented, I closed my eyes. Relaxing, I became aware again of the light music, and I allowed myself to drift along with it. I let my hands slide away from the stranger in the bed, and drop to my sides. My fingers moved restlessly along the smooth material beneath me, and I fancied I could feel every single woven thread with my sensitive fingertips.

My partner intruded on my peaceful reverie when he pulled away from me and rose from the bed.

"I'm going," he announced. "I, uh, it was...I enjoyed myself. A great deal."

I smiled, although I knew he couldn't see it.

"I did as well. Would you mind changing the board to indicate I'm waiting in here? I think I'll stay a bit, and I'd rather not get up."

"Certainly," he said stiffly, causing me to wonder whether felt I'd imposed on him in some way.

"Thank you," I said, and sighed happily. My nervous system was still buzzing with the sensuous high of being taken by stranger in the dark. He'd been more forceful than most of my lovers of the past, intent on taking with no care of a return. I'd received pleasure from it regardless, and my body was still feeling the effects. My mind was finding the Dark Room a feast for at least three of my senses. I wondered if I might be able to indulge my sense of taste before the night was done.

After my anonymous lover had left, I fumbled slightly for the small bed table on the far side of the bed, opening a small drawer there and reaching my hand inside. I found a packet of wet wipes that we stashed in nearly every room, and I used one to clean myself up. My rough stranger had not lied about how much of a load he'd been building up.

I lay back on the bed again, allowing myself to enjoy the peace of the room once more. I felt my muscles relax as I breathed the lightly scented air. The sex had been somewhat rough, and he had used my body without regard, but that hadn't bothered me. The man had been abrupt, which wasn't something that would normally encourage me to spend time with him. Still, he had given my body what it needed, and had not required any mental energy from me, which helped settle my restless mind. I took a deep breath, held it a few seconds, and released it slowly, melting into the bed. My limbs had the lethargic feel that told my mind that I had been well-satisfied. The deep tension in my body had drained away as I recovered from my orgasm. The stillness of the room washed through me. I took a moment to appreciate the care that had gone into the design of its alternate reality.

My deep state of meditation was interrupted when the door to the room was abruptly shoved open, and I heard two voices having a quiet argument, accompanied by a low scuffle. The voices sounded young.

"Go in already, stop being a puss," demanded one voice.

"I'm not being a puss," the other voice snapped.

"Great, see ya later then," the first voice said, his laughter cut off as he slammed the door shut, apparently staying in the entry room.

I heard a nervous shuffling.

"Can you find the rope all right?" I asked softly, curious about who was here.

"Wh-what?" the voice stammered.

"To your left, about waist high, there's a lead to the bed. Just take it and walk. You won't run into anything if you follow it."

He came forward hesitantly, and I sat on the edge of the bed until his toes bumped into my own.

"Oh! Sorry!"

"It's all right." I paused. "You seem nervous," I said, being gentle with my tone.

"Well..." He cleared his throat. "It's really dark."

I hid my amusement. Once again, both occupants of the room found themselves talking in low, soft voices.

"It is. But that's part of what makes it exciting, isn't it?"

"Yeah, yeah, I guess so." He cleared his throat. "So, uh, what should I do now?"

"Would you like to tell me your name?"

"Michael." He cleared his throat again.

"Well, Michael, would you care to lay on the bed with me for a bit? We can just talk for a while, if you want." I was growing more curious. He seemed a bit younger than our average member.

"Oh, uh, yeah, okay."

I slid over and made room for him on the bed, stretching out on my side. He fumbled briefly, then I felt the bed move as he climbed carefully onto it. I could hear and feel him getting himself comfortable.

"So, do you mind if I ask how old you are?"

"Nineteen," he answered. "You?" He interrupted before I could speak. "Oh shit, no that's rude, asking a woman her age. Sorry. Just forget I asked that."

I smiled in the dark, both charmed and amused. He seemed so sincere and nervous that I was careful not to let my amusement show.

"I'm not going to tell you my name for now, Michael. I hope you don't mind."

"No, that's okay."

"Would you turn on your left side? And would it be okay if I touched you?"

"Yeah, umm, yeah."

He moved to position himself as requested, and I scooted closer, so that we were lying face to face. We were at least two feet apart from what I could tell when I reached my arm forward.

I found his hand, and took it. He squeezed my fingers tightly. His palm was a bit damp, but I didn't mind.

"So tell me how a nineteen-year-old came to be in the members' only area of this Club. Are you a member?" I knew we didn't have any members around his age.

"I'm a guest. My, my friend's dad, that was my friend at the door," he said in a rush, "he gave us VIP passes for tonight to come here. He's a member. He said he'd arranged it. He wanted us to go, um, have a good time."

"And are you? Having a good time?"

"It's kind of amazing," he said a little breathlessly. "We went to this theatre thing earlier. I didn't think I was going to like it, you know, theatre." I could almost hear him rolling his eyes. "But damn, that wasn't like any play my parents ever dragged me to."

"So you liked it?" I asked in a husky voice, wondering if he had any idea that he was about to fuck one of the actors.

"Oh yeah," he said. "And people are having sex all over the place here!" He paused. "Were you at the play?"

I almost laughed.

"I saw it last week," I said, artfully dodging the question. "Does it make you aroused, seeing what goes on here?" I rubbed my thumb over the back of his hand. He had soft hands.

"Yeah," he whispered. His breathing was heavier.

"Have you got a girlfriend?" I asked, abruptly changing the subject.

"No. Not right now."

"Are you in school?"

"University." I pulled his hand toward me, and placed it on my hip, moving just a couple of inches closer to him. His fingers gripped my hip restlessly.

"Is there a girl in class you have a crush on? One you want to ask out? Tell me who gets you hot and bothered at school." I reached out and stroked his chest.

"My chemistry teacher," he said in a rush. "She's hot."

"Would you fuck her if you got the chance?"

"Hell yeah."

I ran my hand up to his shoulder and down his arm, placing my palm on the back of his hand where it rested on my hip. I lifted his hand and placed it on my breast. I heard him suck in a noisy breath.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked delicately.

"No." He squeezed my breast gently. "I'm just not real experienced, but I've had sex." He sighed. "I get nervous around girls. I don't know how to talk to them, I guess." He sighed again. "I thought college might be different, you know?"

I scooted even closer to him, now just inches apart. Before, I had always been the more inexperienced partner. This was the first time I was with someone who had less experience and I found it intriguing. I actually had not expected this situation to come up in the Club.

"Are you hard?" I whispered.

"Yeah."

"Have you fucked anyone else yet tonight?"

"No. I, uh, I jerked off during the play though. But I wasn't the only one," he said, sounding defensive. "It was so hot. And it was hot hearing people getting off around us." His voice dropped to a bare whisper. "There was a lady three seats down fingering herself." He laughed nervously.

I was tempted to ask him which part he liked best, but I also found I wanted to get away from the topic of the play, just as I had wanted to get away from the eyes of an audience for a while. It seemed the audience had found me anyway, but this time I had the protective cover of darkness to conceal me.

"Michael, I'm going to lay on my back, and I want you to touch me. Touch me everywhere, understand?"

"Yes," he replied, his voice cracking with a tremor of excitement.

I rolled onto my back, and he moved onto his knees. Then his heavy, soft hands came down on my shoulders, and his fingers went to work running themselves over my body.

He was clumsy and uncertain, but he was exciting me with the idea of what I might do with him.

"What's your chemistry teacher's name?"

"Dr. Daniels," he said absently, playing inexpertly with my nipples. Inexperienced or not, but my body was responding and warming up for him.

"Do you know her first name?"

"Ann." He was breathing louder now.

Again, I felt the disorientation of being there in the darkness, lost in sensations that were being magnified by my inability to use my sight.

"I want you to call me Ann, okay?" I whispered, finding the inside of his knee with my hand. I began to stroke him in small circles, traveling slowly up his leg.

"Yes, Ann," he answered obediently, as his fingers brushed over my pubic mound. "Oh wow."

"I'm wet, Michael. I'm wet for you. Touch me and see for yourself."

His eager fingers spread me open, and his touch was heavy on my inner lips. He rubbed his fingertips over my slit, somewhat roughly. I didn't mind; he wasn't hurting me, he was simply unsure.

"Oh wow," he said again, as one fingertip pressed itself inside of me.

"Like this," I offered, taking his hand, coaching his fingers while I whispered verbal instructions to him. I'd never had to the chance to lead someone quite so strongly before. I was enjoying my new role as an educator.

My hand encountered fabric as I finally made it to the juncture of his thighs.

"You're wearing your boxers?" I asked.

"Uhhh, yeah. Sorry?"

"Take them off, Michael. I want to touch your erection. You're hard, aren't you?"

"Oh, fuck yeah," he said, reluctantly taking his hand away to obey my command.

"Hand them to me. If you lose them in here, they'll be hard to find again."

I set the offered scrap of fabric on the bed table as he returned to his prior position, and eagerly returned his hand between my legs, while the other groped my breast again.

When my fingers found his rigid cock, he sucked in a loud breath and groaned. I could tell by the feel of him that he was uncut.

"Oh shitohmygodohhell," he muttered rapidly, his hands stilling on me as I grasped him firmly.

"I want you to fuck me with this," I said in a sultry tone, squeezing lightly. "I want you to imagine I'm Dr. Daniels and give me your cock. The way you long to do when you're sitting in class, staring at my tits and dreaming about giving me a good fucking." I felt the juices between my legs begin to flow more heavily in response to my own words. I was getting restless under his touch, and I needed more than groping hands.

I was glad for the darkness. Glad we couldn't see each other, and that I could play a role for him tonight, one that didn't involve an audience or other actors.

He clambered over me and I felt his straining cock pressed lengthwise against my slit. I gave him another set of instructions, and guided him to my opening. I bent my legs, putting my feet flat on the mattress, spreading my legs wider.

"Now, Michael, fuck me now," I whispered. "Pretend I've invited you into my office and offered you my wet pussy for your own pleasure."

He groaned and pushed forward. I gasped a bit as his cockhead entered me, though he wasn't any bigger than average, as far as I could tell. In the darkness, everything was distorted.