Theatre de Amore Ch. 04: Dark Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ann," he moaned into my ear, propped on his elbows. I gripped his ass cheeks as he hesitated to push deeper, and I drew him further inside my hot, waiting hole. "Oh god, Ann, I wanted to fuck you for so long." He was breathing heavily, loudly. The sound seemed to echo in the room.

"Give it to me," I begged. I let my hands drop to his hips, and I guided him until he had established a decent rhythm. I bucked my hips up against him with each downward stroke he made. "That's it, Michael, just like that. Give it to me." I let myself be Ann, so that I could relish this young man's lust for me, if not exactly his technique. It was exciting in a new way, and I let that feeling enter me with each of his thrusts.

Beneath him, I made encouraging sounds, allowing my fingers to dig into his buttocks as we continued rocking together. He was gentler than the man before him, though with each passing moment, he was beginning to thrust faster; it wouldn't be much longer, judging by the sound of his groans.

"You're my favorite student, Michael," I said, my hips rising to meet his thrusts. "I've wanted you to fuck me for weeks now. I know you watch me."

"Ahhhhhh!" he grunted, "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum, Ann!" His pace grew frantic, any attempts at maintaining rhythm lost to his impending orgasm. "Ahhh! Ohgodohgod, yeah, I'm cumming!" He gave a final, hard thrust, burying his spurting cock inside me. I held him tight to me, as I had the man before him. I could feel the pulsing of his cock as he pressed down on me.

"Michael," I whispered, kissing him gently. His tongue plunged into my mouth, sweeping around, as he shuddered with the last of his release. I had high hopes for him then; his kissing had promise.

Unlike the man before him, he immediately rolled off of me.

"Was that--did you? I mean, did you cum, too?"

I hadn't, though I could feel the nearness of my release. If he'd lasted a bit longer, I would have gotten there with him.

"Touch me here," I said, and pressed his first two fingers of one hand against my sensitive clit. "Like this." I coached him again on the right touch, and he brought me to orgasm with his fingertips, causing me to cry out wordlessly while my thighs shook with my release.

The two remarkably different encounters in the Dark Room had reenergized me and restored my equilibrium. The undefined need I'd sensed in myself had been satisfied, and I was ready to face the light again, sated and calm.

"Listen," I instructed. "Go to the reception desk and ask if Nancy is available. You'll like her." Nancy was near forty, had a very 'sexy librarian' vibe, and would have the patience to teach a young man. I thought she'd be perfect for Michael. If she took to him on their initial meeting, he was likely to have a thoroughly educational, as well as entertaining, weekend.

I left Michael stammering out his thanks and hastily pulling on his boxers as I closed the door behind me, and re-entered the world of light.

... More to come ...

Thanks to andyinoz for the continued assistance in editing these chapters. Any remaining mistakes are definitely the fault of the author. Also, I must thank some Lit friends who did advanced reading to provide feedback.