Theatre de Amore Ch. 05: The One With Don and Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied to her greeting, then showed them to the door of the suite Billy had selected for their stay. I suggested that they take time to settle in, but they only needed a couple of moments to drop their bags and have a quick look at the room. Don wanted to change into his club robe, so I told them I would return shortly, and excused myself to fetch a bucket of ice for their room.

Reunited, Don asked if I wouldn't mind repeating our tour from earlier, so that Dawn could have a look around. Her eyes sparked with interest when I mentioned many of the areas were now in use.

I started with the fourth floor. The media area caught their interest right away, and I explained the live feed from the other floors could also be viewed in their suite.

"And this is also something we can see in person?" Dawn asked, fingers toying with the button on her low-cut blouse. I'm not sure she even realized she was touching it.

"That monitor shows the second floor," I said, indicating the TV to their left. "There's an area set aside for those who are interested, allowing them to film their own movie, as it were. And the cameraman is often also a visitor, rather than staff. We do have staff available for tech assistance, so even amateurs can get a nice shot or two, and allow viewers to enjoy what's available, or they will operate the camera for them, if that's what they prefer."

I pointed to the second TV.

"That's a private room, with a stationary camera that can be turned on."

Dawn's eyes sparkled as she spent a few moments studying the TVs. The view from the private room consisted of a couple undressing each other, occasionally glancing over at the camera, as if they could see the audience beyond.

As we stood there, there was a flurry of activity in the hallway as small groups of people passed each other on their way to various parts of the Club. It drew my guests' attention back to the tour, and we proceeded onward.

By the time we had completed the fourth-floor tour and were preparing to step off the elevator on the second floor, Dawn had linked her arm through mine, with Don on the other side of her. I pretended not to notice she had my arm pressed against the side of her generous, firm breast. She was nearly as tall as I was, and solidly built, like her husband. I learned she spent time nearly every day exercising or at sports, which explained the strength I felt in her arm. She was my opposite in that way; I preferred the quiet of my room where I could read, and aside from sex, yoga was my most vigorous activity. Even though I was taller, I felt somewhat dwarfed by her, not only in size, but by her looming personality.

"Oh, Don," she murmured excitedly. He turned his head to smile at her while she looked around the second-floor entry.

I was uncertain exactly where their interests might lie, but they were here, so they were hardly likely to be uptight about what we may encounter. Pleased to show them what was offered, I walked them through the areas that weren't set aside for privacy at that moment.

We passed through the area where a man and two women had taken the place of the couple we had viewed onscreen upstairs. I didn't rush them, and they spent several minutes watching the trio being filmed in various poses together.

"A little too blonde for my tastes," I heard Dawn say quietly to her husband. "I find myself with a longing for dark hair tonight." He chuckled and I saw his eyes shift to me. I raised an eyebrow at him, amused, and noticed he squeezed his wife's hand as I did.

I found myself warming to her as I had warmed to her husband earlier in the day. They had the same sincere charm, and the same easy ability to converse. I learned she was just a year younger than Don, though she looked much younger. She laughed and confided to having had a small nip tuck for her fortieth birthday. I liked her openness.

Don remarked how interesting it was to have seen the Club in its unused state earlier, and to see it again now, bustling with people and activity. Dawn expressed her regret on missing the earlier tour, and thanked me for making the time for them both this evening.

We worked our way to the pub on the second floor, and took an out-of-the-way table. They sat to either side of me, sandwiching me in effectively. Drinks were set before us, and we sipped them appreciatively.

"Is it hard to find sex workers?" Dawn inquired. I nearly choked on my drink.

"They're not sex workers," I said with a small laugh. "The staff are just staff. The ones we hire just happen to enjoy sex, or have something they want to explore and need a safe place to do that. None of them are hired to have sex. That's not what we pay them to do." I grinned. "That's simply a perk of the job."

"So, if they don't want to have sex with a paying member?" Dawn shifted so that she leaned toward me.

"Then they don't. No one who works here has to have sex. With anyone. They're hired to do the tasks that staff at any resort would do. It's made clear in the membership agreement that no one is obligated to have any sort of relations here." I waved my hand toward the bartender. "Jason doesn't indulge at all. He pours drinks, he makes small talk, he goes home." I spotted Paris across the pub and nodded toward her. "Now, Paris, on the other hand? She asked to be, let's call it an entertainment hostess, shall we? She wants to feel like she's getting paid to seduce members. But if she came to me and said she didn't want to include that in her shift tonight, I'd put her on something that had less public contact for the evening. If someone is doing something here, it's because they want to."

"Oh, I like that," Dawn said, setting her chin in her hand and running her eyes flirtatiously over me. "I like the idea that someone wants to do me." She sipped her drink.

"What about your actors?" Don asked. "I understand that, errr, there's live sex on the stage."

"Acting is also voluntary. Mostly the people onstage are interested in acting as a hobby, and of course, simply exploring what Billy's plays here allow us to do. Things that most live theatres wouldn't," I dropped my eyes a moment, "and a couple of the staff are interested in developing a career at some point." I regarded my drink, swirling the glass to watch my ice cubes batter each other. "Billy prefers at least some acting talent, of course. But he's been good about coaching the ones less, um, experienced with the stage. In acting, that is."

Don and Dawn chuckled and exchanged a look.

"I won't lie and say that some of the staff don't receive tips from some members, as appreciation for their, hmm, choices," I glanced at Dawn slyly. "But it's not why I pay their salary, and I would not want someone on staff who was doing this just for the money."

"Why do you do it?" Dawn asked, shifting in her seat in a way that seemed to transmit a message directly to me. She was interested. In me.

"I do it because I want to explore. I want to enjoy the freedom of it, the variety, and learning what's out there. Billy--" I stopped abruptly, and took a sip of my drink. "Billy encouraged me to learn more about myself, and what I want. I want to keep doing that. I want to know other people in a way that goes beyond superficial cocktail party talk." I flushed slightly, my cheeks warm.

Don and his wife exchanged another look, then both regarded me with steady gazes.

"My dear, you must have guessed by now that Dawn and I would like to invite you back to our suite, if you're willing, of course." He looked at me intensely, his eyes gleaming as he teased me. "We'd like very much to get to know you beyond the cocktail talk, as well." He put his hand over the one I had resting on the table. Warmth traveled up my arm and Dawn shifted in her seat again.

I lifted my eyes and looked at her. There was no way to get around my hesitation, and I wouldn't care to mislead them. "I haven't been with a woman. And I don't think that I...that I'm quite ready to try just yet. Though I think you're quite attractive," I added, my eyes roaming over her face. "I don't want to make false promises, or lead you on for something I can't deliver."

They shared another look between them, Dawn nodding slightly.

"Billy said as much, my dear. But would you be willing to come with us? Dawn is content to be just a spectator this evening." Don stroked my cheek with the back of his fingers. "I would like to be more."

"Oh," I said softly, and glanced shyly at his wife. She looked back with an encouraging smile, and a spark of something lit her eyes.

"I won't be involved in any way that you wouldn't want. And I won't expect anything that you don't offer freely," she said. "Don and I have shared partners before, naturally. But we have also both been content to watch the other." She set her hand lightly on my knee. "You should know, we're both direct in our desires, and very vocal. So I'm telling you, I would dearly love to see you with him tonight, Selena. Will you? It would please us both."

"Yes," I said, feeling my nipples tingling in response to my agreement and to the hand on my knee. "Yes, I'd like that." I looked to Don, seeing him beaming with pleasure at the two of us.

"Shall we?" he asked, rising to his feet and extending his hand.

* * * * * * * * *

Dawn entered the suite ahead of me, and Don brought up the rear. The lighting had been set low, giving the room an intimate glow.

"Let's have a small drink first," Dawn said, moving to the small bar to pour for us. I noticed she handed something to Don along with his drink.

"Viagra," Don said in an offhand manner. "Do you mind? I find after forty, it's nice to have a little help if you hope to go more than a round or two." He laughed self-depreciatively, and I thought again how much I liked him. Both of them, really.

I noticed Dawn slipping a few steps away as I finished the last of my drink and set the empty glass on the nightstand. Don was looking at me with naked interest now, as he sipped the last of his drink as well. After he'd discarded his glass, he drew me into his arms and kissed me. The kiss was warm with whiskey and promise.

The kiss continued and deepened. I found my arms going around his waist and rested my hands, one on top of the other, on the small of his back.

"Beautiful," he murmured against my lips. His kisses were expert, and exciting. He seemed to know exactly how much pressure to apply, and for how long. His hands stroked slowly up my back to my shoulders, then down again, warm and strong. His tongue slipped into my mouth, bringing the touch of whiskey and excitement with it.

"Dear Selena," he sighed. From another person I might have found the endearment off-putting. On his lips, it seemed natural and was like a caress of my skin. He leaned back from me just a fraction. "I hope you won't be offended to know that Billy mentioned to me that you have a particular talent for sucking cock."

"He didn't say sucking cock," I said, feeling amused. My estimation of Don went up; Billy didn't often give out information freely, not without purpose. His trust and regard for Don must run deeper than I had first thought.

Don's expression took on an unexpected bashful note. "He didn't. He said fellatio. Would you prefer me to use that word?"

"No. I like the way you say it." I lowered my lashes. "There's a vibration in your voice when you say it. Sucking cock, that is. Like you're trembling on the inside." I glanced at him again, letting him read the lust in my gaze.

"Billy knows what I like, or he never would have brought it up." Don's hand cupped my cheek. "Would you, my dear? Would you get things started?" His breathing changed, and the gleam in his eye brightened. He leaned in and spoke quietly in my ear. "Suck my cock, if you would be so kind."

I shivered lightly and licked my lips, anticipating.

Taking a half-step back, I reached for the belt at Don's waist. I tugged, and it came loose. I spread open his robe and gazed at Don's body. He was nicely toned, in good shape for a man over forty. His chest was lightly covered in hair with the same salt-and-pepper color as his head. I ran my hand over it, feeling the softness against my palm as it traveled over his chest.

My gaze preceded my hand below his navel. His cock was semi-rigid. It appeared that he was a little below average, and I was surprised, to be honest. I had been expecting a thick cock to match his wide shoulders. Ridiculous, of course, to believe that one had anything to do with the other.

"I know it's not much to look at," Don said, sounding matter-of-fact, "but I promise to do whatever it takes to satisfy you, my dear." I smiled slightly without looking up. Don discarded his robe and stood before me, fully nude and full of promising potential.

I dropped carefully to my knees and placed my hands on his thighs. I glanced up at him, to find him looking down at me. I ran my hands along his thighs, up and down slowly. While still looking up, I allowed one hand to wrap around his steadily hardening cock and squeezed gently. His eyes flickered, enough to let me know my grip was effective, and desired. My other hand slid up and caressed his balls with my palm. Don made a small noise through closed lips.

A sudden thought caused a shot of excitement to go through me, rippling down until it reached my pussy and caused it to clench. Don's cock would be perfect for me, after all. At least in this particular activity.

I brought my mouth down slowly onto the head of his cock, and he moaned softly as my warm lips enveloped him.

"That's it, Selena." His voice was rough, but the hand stroking my cheek was gentle. "Suck it, suck my cock."

Normally, I liked to kiss and lick and work my way down from the head to the base, but seized by the idea that I could swallow Don's entire cock, I pressed ahead without the tease. I let myself sink him further and further between my lips, until I could feel him in the back of my throat.

"Ahh, god," he moaned, "she's got me deep." I glanced up to see his eyes were straight ahead. I had nearly forgotten about Dawn. "I'm getting so hard."

His cock was growing in my mouth, swelling and pulsing as it grew. I shifted, then grasped him by the ass, digging my fingers in with gentle pressure. I applied suction, and bobbed my head a bit, allowing him to slide an inch or two back and forth between my lips.

"Ahhhh," he sighed out, as I changed approach again, working my mouth up and down over his entire length several times before letting his rigid cock pop out of my mouth. It bounced a little, smacking gently against my lips before I re-captured the head. I wrapped my forefinger and thumb around the base, pressing my palm against his body.

Concentrating, I began to suck and work the head and first couple of inches with my tongue and lips. I felt Don's fingers resting lightly at the back of my neck as my nipples contracted and hardened almost painfully, while my pussy flowed freely.

"Ohhhh, the head," Don moaned. "That's it, my dear, suck the head, just like that. Oh god, he was right, she's perfection."

I let his words wash over me, and continued my ministrations another couple of minutes, eyes closed, letting myself enjoy it as much as he did. After a moment, I took him deep into my mouth again while he moaned and encouraged me, and reported the sensations to Dawn, a still-silent presence at my back.

"Stop a minute," Don begged me. "Stop and take your clothes off. Let me see all of you." He helped me to my feet and glanced over my shoulder. "Will you face Dawn?"

I turned, and saw her for the first time since I'd begun sucking her husband's cock.

Dawn had disrobed, except for a small thong. Her hand was busy beneath the small strip of fabric, moving languorously as she stroked her pussy. Her eyes were shining, and her neck flushed under her tan. Her breasts were firm, hardly any sag to them at all where they jutted up from her chest. She had large brown areolas and wide nipples.

"Would you like to undress me?" I asked her, in a silken voice.

She didn't answer, but came to me immediately. When she began to unbutton my blouse, I could smell the scent of her sex on her fingers. My nipples contracted painfully. I licked my lips as she slowly, steadily worked her way down the front of my blouse, the backs of her hands brushing my breasts as she worked.

Once unbuttoned, I shrugged my way out of the blouse and tossed the flimsy material aside. Dawn was frozen, staring at my chest. I caressed and kneaded flesh as she watched from a foot away. I tweaked my nipples and shivered when the sensation traveled like a bolt of lightning between my legs. Don's erection prodded me from behind.

"What do you see, Dawn?" he asked, hands touching my ass.

"Firm, beautiful tits," she answered. "A perfect handful. Her nipples are the same color as her lips. That gorgeous red you went on about this afternoon. They're erect."

Dawn slipped my skirt down over my hips and let it fall to the floor. I kicked it aside and looked at her. "Go on," I said.

She hooked three fingers into the front of my thong and drew it down slowly, allowing the backs of her fingers to run over my triangle of curls as the wisp of material slid down. A hint of moisture on one of her fingers gleamed in the low light, a small offering from my damp folds.

"She's not shaved," Dawn reported to her husband. "Not my usual preference, but there's something so alluring about that mound of dark hair covering such pale skin. She's perfect as she is." Her eyes sought her husband's over my shoulder. "What did he call her?"

"My angel," Don said in reply. "The back view is lovely. A nice, round ass, beautifully shaped." His hands were on my hips now, and pressed his erection against the ass he was so lovingly commenting on. "Proportions are perfect, and tantalizing. Let me see the rest, Selena."

"You can sit if it's more comfortable," I told her, and she stumbled back into the padded chair near the bed. She tugged her own thong down and kicked it away, exposing her shaved pussy to us. I watched as she spread her legs and showed me how the moisture leaked from between her lips.

I turned back to Don, and adjusted our positions so that his wife had a better view, seeing us from the side. I dropped back to my knees, eager to have Don in my mouth again. I treated him to more of my skill, and soon had him vocal and calling out again. His words and the feel of him in my mouth excited me, and I dropped my hand between my legs.

His hand returned to my neck, his touch firmer. He was groaning and panting above me as I worked his flesh, and my own. My fingers were slippery with the juices coming from my pussy, and I rubbed my clit, briefly remembering for a brief moment the sight of Jenny doing the same in my room earlier.

"Don, look. She's touching herself," Dawn said in a strained voice. I know she continued speaking, but there was a roaring in my ears as my orgasm swept through me. I whimpered and moaned around Don's cock as my fingers worked magic on my clit. I was only marginally aware of Dawn reaching her own orgasm seconds later.

"Ohhhhh, Selena," Don said., and with that warning, he began thrusting into my mouth. "Yes, darling girl, yes, make me cum, yes, ohhhhh, I want you to swallow it, suck my cock." I nearly choked before I was able to adjust and keep up with him, allowing him to continue fucking my mouth. "Dawn! Oh, god, yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, right down her throat, ohhhhhh!"

With a pulse, he unleashed his load which I swallowed as quickly as possible, while he continued to cum in my mouth, and down my throat as he had promised Dawn. When I'd had enough, I pulled back, and he released me. I pulled free just as the last of his cum dribbled across my lips.