Theatre de Amore Ch. 05: The One With Don and Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up at him, I licked my lips, swallowing the last little bit as he watched my mouth. His cock twitched, waving tiredly, still glistening with my saliva. I rose to my feet and he pulled my head down for a deep kiss.

With a sigh, he released me and shuffled back to sit on the edge of the bed.

"That was marvelous, my dear." His fingers stroked the damp curls covering my mound as I stood near him. With a feathery touch, he dipped his fingertips into my juices and smeared them around the inner lips. He brushed my clit as he did, and my pussy twitched, still settling after my recent release. "Such a beautiful woman." He withdrew his hand. "Sit next to me," he invited, and I sat on the edge of the bed.

Dawn sat back in her chair before us, wet pussy spread open, hands toying with her full breasts as she observed us.

"She is beautiful," Dawn agreed. "Fuck her for me, Don. I want you to fuck her and make her cum for me. I want to see her face this time." Her voice was vibrated with need, and she looked at me with lust-glazed eyes. "I want to see her enjoying your cock."

"Selena," Don said, cupping one of my breasts with his hand. "I want to please you this time." He slipped off the bed and knelt before me. I smiled and spread my legs for him.

Don worked kisses up my legs until he reached the juncture between my thighs. He expertly licked my pussy, until I was squirming with need for him to finish what he started. I dug my fingers in his hair when he blew gently on my clit and inserted one of his strong fingers inside of me. He used the other hand to prevent me from grinding against his mouth.

"Please, Don," I begged, "oh, please, more, I want more."

"Fuck her, Don," his wife said, adding her opinion. "Make her cum for us. I can see by the look on her face, she's ready for it."

"Would you like that, Selena?" Don asked, kissing my thigh, and tracing his finger around the crease of my leg, instead of working it inside of me like I wanted, no, like I needed.

"Yes, yes please. I need to be fucked now." I whimpered softly when he blew on my clit again, and teased my opening with the tip of his tongue.

"Then that's what you'll get," he said. He stood, then pulled me to my feet. He held me until I was steady on my feet, then turned me so my back was to him.

Carefully, he maneuvered until he was lying back on the bed, and had pulled me onto him so that I was crouched just above his rigid cock, still facing away from him. I faced Dawn, who was busy with her hand between her legs as she watched us.

Ready to have him inside me at long last, I mounted Don's cock, and sat still for a moment, savoring the feel of him inside of me. He wasn't as deep as I would have liked, but I was well on my way to achieving an orgasm after the ministrations he had performed with his mouth.

I rotated my hips, grinding myself against him. He grunted in satisfaction, his hands rubbing along my ass.

"Oh god," Dawn said, panting and working two fingers hard in her pussy. I watched in fascination, much as I had with Jenny, as she stroked herself into a frenzy.

My hips began to flex and I used my leg muscles to raise and lower myself on Don's cock as I continued watching Dawn. As I moved faster, my orgasm came dancing within my reach, and Dawn began to talk again.

"Oh fuck, Don, she's beautiful riding your cock. Look at her, oh my god, those tits bouncing up and down. I want to suck her nipples, Don. Those lovely red rosebuds, right in my mouth."

A small moan escaped me, and I braced my hands against Don's thighs to give myself better leverage. He helped me by lifting my ass with his palms, helping me ride more fiercely as I listened to Dawn.

"Is she good, Don?"

"She's so good," he answered. "She's so tight, darling. I can feel her milking my cock. It's all I can do not to cum in her right now."

"Ohhhhh!" I moaned loudly, my ears full of their lustful talk, and my eyes full of Dawn's pleasure. "Yes, oh yes, don't stop, please, please!" I was fucking Don as furiously as I could from this position, rising, lowering, then grinding against him. Each roll of my hips worked my swollen clit until I was ready to burst.

"Oh fuck yes, I'm cumming! That's it, Don! Give it to her! I'm cumming!" Dawn wailed as her hand worked furiously between her legs, pinching her nipples hard between the fingers of her free hand. She threw her head back, her neck muscles straining as she reached another orgasm. "Fuck her!" she cried out.

Don was grunting, and watching Dawn orgasm pushed me over the edge. I slammed myself down, grinding against Don's pelvic bone, his cock buried inside of me. "Oohhhhh!" I near-shouted, "oh yes, that's it, yes, I'm cumming!" I shook, and thrust myself against Don again, hearing him grunt once more.

"She's cumming on my cock!" he announced to Dawn, fulfilling her previous demand. "It's so good, she feels so good, darling."

I closed my eyes and rode, as wave after orgasmic wave shook me inside. Dawn had warned me they were vocal, but I had no idea the two of them would create such an erotic atmosphere around me with their words. I had always liked when men talked to me during sex, with few exceptions, but the two of them together truly doubled the pleasure.

Don's hips were moving under me, with the movement was flooding my clit with stimulation. My hands squeezed his thighs hard. My own thighs were quivering, and I could hear my drenched pussy positively sloshing as Don kept up the pace.

"Oh, please!" I cried out, not sure whether I was begging for him to stop or to keep going. I was gripped by another orgasm, hard on the heels of the first one. "Yes, oh yes," I moaned.

Don lifted me off his cock once I had stilled, and laid me out on my back on the bed. His hand stroked my face, my breast, my stomach. I looked down my body to see what he was doing.

Don had his hand wrapped around his cock and was on his knees between my legs.

"My turn, ladies," he said with a smile, and pumped his hand rapidly.

He came across my stomach with a quiet grunt, the four quick spurts lashing across my skin. I watched in satisfaction, certain that Billy must have told him not only what I enjoyed doing, but what I enjoyed having done to me.

While he still knelt over me, I rubbed the sticky substance into my skin. Don winked at me, and clambered off the bed to go to his wife. I stretched and sighed happily, settling onto the bed as Don led her over to the other side. He crawled in between us, and the three of us laid quietly, recovering.

After a time, Don made love to his wife while I lay beside them and watched. Unlike the encounter with me, they whispered sweetly in soft voices, and focused on each other until Don came inside of her. She kissed him, and he rolled off, lying between us again. He took my hand, and held it, holding Dawn's with the other.

We lay still and peaceful, and I marveled at how comfortable I felt in here with them, as if I had known them much longer than a day. I wondered what it would be like to know someone as long as they had known each other, and Billy.

Finally, I rolled toward Don. When he turned his head to smile at me, I kissed him lightly on the mouth, then leaned over him to kiss Dawn in the same manner.

"It's time for me to go," I said, with real regret. Jenny would be waiting for me to relieve her soon.

"We'd very much like it if you could have a drink with us again next month," Don said.

"During our next visit," Dawn clarified. "When we put our new membership to use."

More to come...

Thanks to andyinoz for editing and my helpful advanced readers!