Theatre de Amore Ch. 06: Jenny Goes Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep your knees bent, always bent." I pressed my knee into the back of hers, bringing my hip up against her tight little ass. "That's it," I said in a low, approving voice, and felt a slight shiver go through her. I grinned, my head hidden behind hers so that she couldn't see my face in the mirror's reflection. "Now keep up the motion, but smooth it out. Think about the way shallow water ripples when you drop a pebble in it."

I ran her through a reversal of the movements, and kept her at it until she was able to move her abs at a decently quick pace in one smooth motion. I didn't take my hands off her until I was ready to show her something else.

"Don't lift your chest," I reminded her, using the correction as an excuse to put my hand on her breastbone. The bottom of my hand rested on the upper slope of her sweet little titties. I let my other hand stray to her hip. "Now, keep those feet flat on the floor and knees bent, but shift your weight and pop your right hip out." She obeyed. "Now shift it forward."

I slid my hand to cup one side of her ass. Yup, she'd left her panties back in her room.

"Don't squeeze your cheeks so hard, girly. Contract, but softly." I felt her muscles shift under my hand. "Shift left. And back."

I used my hands to continue guiding her. She didn't object. This was looking promising. I took a minute to appreciate the feel of Selena's body under my hands while she continued her moves. A look in the mirror showed me that she was intensely focused on what she was doing. Well, so was I. We were just focused on different things.

"You're a relentless taskmaster," she complained at the end of our session, patting her damp face dry with a towel. "That's probably why I hired you in the first place." She pursed her lips. "Well, that and your breasts."

"What?" I asked, surprised. Leave it to Selena to be delicate and blunt at the same time. "I didn't know you were such a fan of big boobs."

She gave a nervous laugh. I love making Selena nervous, because it's a pretty good sign that she's also horny. The main trick now was to make sure she didn't go search out Billy and get some relief.

"I need a shower," she said. I could see her eyeing the door like she was thinking of running for it.

"You do reek," I said, just to bait her. Her eyes widened and I laughed. "Oh fine, you smell like frickin' angel farts or something. I do reek though. I was at this longer than you today. C'mon, let's use the staff shower. Keep me company."

The staff showers have a few individual stalls, and a small open area for multiple people to use at the same time. Selena jumped into a stall but didn't pull the curtain closed, so I stayed in the open area across from her stall, where we could keep an eye on each other.

I started with warm water before switching to cool, watching Selena covertly from the corner of my eye. I mean, I didn't want to be too obvious. There's the "hey, let's fuck" approach, and then there's the slower seduction. Selena might bolt and run if I went too fast for her. And it was turning out to be a little bit of delicious fun. I was starting to feel like a panther stalking a mouse. A sleek, sexy mouse. Slow and steady, I reminded myself. I don't want the mouse turning into a honey badger.

"Brrr," Selena complained, drying off. "I made the water too cold." She wrapped the oversized towel around herself and tossed me a clean towel as I shut off the spigot on my own shower.

Ah ha! Selena hated cold showers. The fact that she used cold water told me that maybe my hands-on dance lesson had the effect I was hoping for. I thought about asking if she wanted to go hang out in the sauna for a bit. Before I could say anything, she said, "I think I'm going to have a warm bath and do some reading."

Oooooo, jackpot!

"Oh my god, you decadent bitch! Rub it in that you have the only whirlpool tub on this floor." I tossed my towel over my shoulder, put a hand on my hip and pouted. "You could invite me over to have a soak, you know. My muscles are kinda sore from today." I heard her tub could easily hold 2-3 people, so there was really no excuse for not saying yes. Except that Selena could be notoriously stingy about her private space. To be fair, she treated everyone's private space with respect, whereas I just marched in wherever I wanted if the door was left unlocked.

I watched the indecisive look on her face.

"Pleeeeassseee?" I added sweetly.

I could see the moment she caved. It was the briefest flicker of acceptance on her face that told me I had gotten another step closer to my ultimate goal. Yes! Score!

Once you have Selena in motion, it's important to keep her moving along and not give her too much time to think things over. I grabbed her hand and tugged her down the hall at a rapid pace.

We passed Lucas who was heading for the gym. He paused long enough to give us an appreciative look, but wisely kept his mouth shut. It's not like everyone who works here hasn't already seen everyone else naked. Half the time no one even looks twice at someone else running up and down the halls in their birthday suits.

I hustled Selena into her suite, locking the door behind us as soon as I pushed it shut. Not letting up, I kept herding her until we crossed the threshold into her bathroom. Then I froze.

You'd think all the times I'd been in Selena's suite, I would have been nosy enough to check out all the nooks and crannies, but like I said, she was funny about privacy. Plus, she always kept this door shut, so I'd never thought much about it. There were rumors that she had a pretty sweet setup. You know, one of the employees had a friend who had a friend who worked for the contractor, that kind of thing.

The rumors were totally understated.

Bathroom wasn't even the proper word. This chick had a full-out luxury spa hiding in her little space. There was a large, tinted picture window opposite the door, and the sunken tub was placed in front of it on an elevated platform, so you had to go up two steps to reach it. A few steps away, there was a beautifully tiled shower with a large showerhead on two of the walls, and a little stone seat along the third wall. The tiles were a blend of soft white, and light blue and green. It gave you the feeling of being in an ocean paradise.

There was a long vanity, with a sink at each end, and seating in the middle. Selena turned a knob and the lighting dropped into a soft, warm glow. The ocean at sunset, I thought, turning to look at her.

"You," I said, saying each word carefully, "are so spoiled. It's amazing!"

"I know." She blushed, looking embarrassed. "Billy made it a birthday gift. He paid for it separate from the remodeling investment so Leslie couldn't complain." She cleared her throat quietly. "You wanted to use the tub, right?"

The 'tub' was a large, square pool in the floor, with seating on three sides. The inside looked like one solid piece of carved rock, giving it a natural appearance.

I could feel my mouth hanging open, and shut it. I was sure the dopey lovesick look was still on my face though. I was in love. With a bathroom.

"Do you want bubble bath?" Selena fiddled with some of the controls on a discreet panel on a half-wall next to the tub, and it began to fill. She indicated some bottles of colorful liquid sitting on the far edge of the tub.

"Yeah, sure," I said weakly, torn between staring at the tub and looking out the window. It was nearly sunset, and Selena had a fantastic view.

She added a bit of liquid to the water pouring into the tub from a small stone ledge that came out of the wall, and twiddled with more control options. It was like bathing under a mini waterfall.

"I'll set the jets on a medium-low. That'll be nice for any sore muscles you have. Come on." She carefully stepped down into the tub, moving away from the steps. She turned to watch as I made my way into the water. "Have a seat."

I picked a seat opposite of Selena and watched the bubbles bloom across the water's surface. The water was warm, the scent of the bubble bath just enough to tickle my nose without being too heavy. We sat quietly for a while, getting settled in.

"What scent is that?" I asked, watching as she leaned back with a little sigh. I should have told her no bubbles. They were blocking my entire view of her. I'd just cooch-checked my own play, dammit.

"Honeysuckle," she replied, closing her eyes.

"I like how deep this tub is," I said. "But if you don't shut off the water soon, you're going to drown me. Some of us can't reach the top shelf at the grocery store, ya know."

She grinned at me then, and moved to make some adjustments on the fancy panel.

"It'll stop filling and circulate now. Like a fountain."

"Good god."

"Do me a favor and don't mention this to the others." She gave me her best pleading look.

"If you promise to let me use it once week," I countered. She raised an eyebrow. "Twice a month?"

"Twice a month," she said.

It sounded enough like agreement to me. I put out my hand and we shook on it. Taking advantage, I didn't release her hand right away.

"Did Hartwell design this?" Hartwell was the guy who had helped Billy design the first floor, which was done in a theme drawn from the down and dirty disco era. It was the city back when glory holes, strip dive bars and seedy adult bookstores peppered the streets of Central Square. It was the complete opposite of the classy look of the second floor, which was mainly Selena and Billy's work.

Selena choked on a laugh. "If Hartwell did it, the room would be full of neon lights, a disco ball, and a stripper pole in the middle!"

I let the tip of my index finger rub gently over the base of her palm and her laugh cut off. But she didn't pull her hand away.

"If I had this in my room, I might not leave it for hours and hours." My finger continued to stroke her skin and I let our joined hands sink into the water. She stared at me, her lips slightly parted. I laid my fingertip on the pulse in her wrist, feeling the rapid beat there. Yup, she knew I wasn't talking about the tub anymore.

I could feel the wild electricity that flirting created building up around us. I like that feeling and I wanted more of it. It'd been a low, steady charge in the studio. Sitting here, naked in the water together, bubbles be damned, it was on the verge of a big flare up.

"Wash my back for me?" I asked, feeling a familiar twinge between my legs. I released Selena and stood slowly, the bubbles keeping everything below my waist hidden. I turned my back on Selena and waited.

The water splashed gently when she stood. Soon enough, her hands landed on my shoulders and began making lazy, soapy circles over them.

"Mmmm," I murmured, enjoying the massage as she worked her way down my spine. She had fantastic hands and knew exactly how much pressure to use to make it feel good, stopping just short of becoming painful.

"Now who's the decadent one?"

"Bitch, please," I said. "We both know it's still you." I squealed when she gave my butt a light pinch in response. She gave a soft huff of a laugh, and stroked her palms over my generous ass cheeks, squeezing gently. My nipples were stiffening in anticipation. I resisted the urge to play with them, not wanting to get distracted from my ultimate goal. Still, I didn't smother the soft groan she brought out of me. She'd once told me the sound of a person's pleasure was a big turn on for her, the moans, the grunts, the slap of bodies coming together. What else had she said? The squelching of a cock burying itself in a juicy pussy, the growling of an impending orgasm. Fancy ass words, but they'd turned me on because when she talked like that, I could almost feel like it was happening to me right then.

"Here," Selena said, reaching for a small pitcher sitting on the tub's edge. She dipped it in the water and slowly poured it over my shoulders, using her free hand to wipe suds off my back. After repeating the process twice more, she seemed satisfied.

"Now you." Was my voice a little huskier than normal? Maybe. I turned to her in time to catch her as she turned and presented her back to me. I wasn't the only one with hard nipples at the moment. I grinned.

Reaching for her shower gel, I lathered my hands and ran them over her exactly as she had done for me. Not willing to quit where she had, I lifted her arms out straight from her body, and soaped them one at a time, running both hands along those long limbs.

Her arms were still out when I took the small step forward. Now my tits were pressed against her back and I slid my soapy hands up to cup her perfectly (dammit!) formed breasts. For a moment she tensed, and I thought she might pull away. Then her muscles relaxed and she molded her body back lightly against mine.

I squeezed her breasts gently, massaging the undersides, feeling the weight of them in my palms. The soap and moisture gave her skin a delicious silken feel. Selena made a small sound in her throat, and I pressed a kiss against the base of her neck. She sighed and tilted her head to the side. I took it as permission, and continued kissing her neck, working my way up, sucking the water off her skin as I went. I touched her pulse with my tongue, then used the tip to trace upwards until I came to her earlobe. I sucked it between my lips at the same time I used my thumb and index finger to pinch her nipples.

"Jenny," she moaned, and tried to press her tits harder into my hands. I had her trapped against my body, and rolled her hard nipples between my fingers while I sucked at her earlobe. Her ass was pushing back against my belly, and I grinned around her earlobe before I released it to continue my work on her neck. Giving up my more gentle touch, I used my entire hand to squeeze her breasts firmly. I kneaded and worked them until I heard a small whimper from her. When I lifted my lips from her neck, she turned her head and I leaned in to capture her mouth with mine.

When I traced my tongue around her lips, and slipped it delicately into her mouth, she responded by sucking at it gently. Turned on by her response, I gave her tits one last rough squeeze before running my hands down over her rib cage to her hips. I spread my left hand over her belly, keeping her pressed back against me as I let my right hand wander down, floating over her neatly trimmed pubes. I kept my palm flat, and circled lightly over her mound, as if I were continuing to soap her body. I used three fingers to stroke her puffy outer lips and swallowed the frustrated groan she gave when she tried to move her hips against my hand. I kept her pinned in place as I slid one finger between her outer and inner lips. I resisted (barely!) the urge to dip my fingers in her slick well. It wasn't time, not just yet. I continued to tease her with just the one finger tracing her lips, sliding back and forth between the inner and outer folds.

I finally broke the kiss, looking at her hungry expression with a smile.

I kept my eyes on her face as I finally slid two fingers into her hot, willing pussy. Her eyes closed and she shuddered lightly in pleasure.

"That's it," I whispered, my fingers buried as deep as I could get them, all the way to the third joint. I rotated my hand about forty-five degrees back and forth a couple of time, then pressed my thumb against her clit, rubbing it gently. Her hips ground against my hand, but she couldn't get much traction with the way I had her pinned against me.

"I know you want to cum, but I think it's time to get out and dry off," I murmured in her ear. "Come on, babe." I slid my fingers slowly out of her heat, and flicked the tip of my index finger over her swollen clit. I watched as she bit her bottom lip and released the breath she'd been holding. "Rinse off and let's get out of here."

I pulled away and splashed out of the tub, leaving her to follow my directions.

I rubbed myself dry quickly while she dipped down into the water up to her shoulders to get the soap rinsed off. I wasn't thoroughly dry when she stepped out of the tub, but good enough. I raked my eyes over her from head to toe, taking in her eraser sized hard nipples, and swollen pussy lips. I smiled as I held open one of the bath towels and she stepped eagerly into it.

None too gently, I began rubbing her dry with the towel, and she held herself still so I could work. I didn't want to give her time to think too much. Selena is in her own head too much anyway.

"Jenny, I don't know--,"

"Hush," I said, taking her hand and leading her out of the heavenly bathroom. She hushed. "Today is just for fun. No strings."

When we arrived at the foot of her bed, I gave her a gentle shove that knocked her back onto the mattress.

"Climb in," I said, and she began to scoot back until she reached the pillows. I clambered onto the bed on my knees, and prowled toward her like a lion stalking its dinner. She looked up at me, and I recognized the look on her face. She was horny as hell, her emerald cat eyes half-lidded as she looked back at me. I grinned in triumph, lifting one hand and splaying it over her firm left breast.

"I'm going to make you cum, Selena," I informed her, just in case she still wasn't sure how this was going to go down. "I'm going to lick and suck you until you scream, babe. You're about to find out why women are always better at oral." I narrowed my eyes at her. "Because we know what feels best, and how we like it done to us. If you're lucky, I won't ruin you on men for all time, but I'm gonna rock your world, bitch."

Her lips were parted, half desire and half shock, I thought. I bent my elbows, bringing my mouth down on hers and just like that, I was on fire. One of her hands came up and cupped the back of my neck and the kiss turned deep, hot, and lusty. Our tongues battled briefly until I won supremacy and we kissed like two people who had been starved for touch for the last six months.

Her hand landed on top of the one I had over her breast, and she dug her fingers in until I squeezed and fondled her roughly. She moaned into my mouth when I brought my knee between her legs. She ground her pussy against my leg, and I could feel the damp heat of her on my skin. Wet, god she was wet.

I broke the kiss and knocked her hand away from mine. I slid down until my mouth was level with her delicious little C cups. Removing my hand, I leaned and sucked her nipple into my mouth.

"Jenny," she moaned, and her hand dug into my hair.

My own nipples were brushing against her skin. I teased myself against her that way as I licked and sucked at her, and she squirmed beneath me, wanting more but not knowing what to ask for.

"Fuck!" I said, breaking off and sitting up. I sat back on my folded legs and cupped my big tits in my own hands, kneading them and teasing my nipples with my thumbs. God it felt good. Selena watched me for a moment, before she grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands away.

She replaced my hands with her own long fingered ones, pressing my tits together, weighing them in her palms, circling the nipples with the pad of her thumb. Her eyes were full of lust, and in a frenzy, I moved my leg a few inches back so I could slip two fingers into her slick tunnel. She gave a soft cry, and her hips flexed so that she was grinding herself against my hand.

"How long have you been this wet for me?" I demanded, pistoning my fingers between her lips rapidly.

"Since the studio," she panted. "I've been wet since I stood in the door watching you dance."

"You slut," I said playfully. She grabbed my wrist and I inserted a third finger into her pussy. "You can't wait to cum, can you? You're close, I can tell."

"Yes," she said, squirming as I continued to use my fingers on her just like a cock.

"I was trying to take it slow, but I think I'm gonna be nice and get you off like this first."