Theatre de Amore Ch. 06: Jenny Goes Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M8dOvGlaz
M8dOvGlaz
283 Followers

"Please," she whimpered, "I need to cum."

"Ask me nice," I said, my voice rough. I was so wet and ready myself, but the thought of having to wait, and pleasuring Selena first, held me in check. God, it was sweet torture to want to feel her fingers inside of me, treating me to a hard fingering just like she was getting from me.

"Please, Jenny," she said, pleading with her eyes and her body, "Please make me cum for you."

"Suck my tits," I demanded, and stretched forward until my nipple brushed her lip. I continue working my hand, even if my rhythm was off in my own excitement.

I growled when she grasped at my breast and sucked the nipple between her lips. She sucked hard, pulling more flesh into her mouth. Lightning traveled from my nipple to my pussy when her teeth lightly grazed over my skin. She had both my tits in her hand now, tugging one nipple with her fingers, and the other with her lips.

I pulled my fingers from her pussy, and pressed them hard against her clit. They slid easily over and around her clit as she rubbed against them, seeking her release.

I shifted and my nipple popped free of her mouth.

"Ahhhhhh!" she cried out, and bucked against my drenched fingers. "Fuuuuck me! I'm cumming, ohohohoh!"

"You don't even miss cock right now, do you?"

"Ahhhhhh!" she cried again, her eyes slipping closed as pleasure took her. I buried two fingers inside her clenching pussy, and felt her cumming hard. For me.

"That's it, baby, cum for me. You wanted this all afternoon, you wanted your pussy worked by me, didn't you?"

"Yeeeessss," she wailed, her walls still pulsing around my fingers, juices dampening the palm of my hand. "Fuck!"

"I'm not done with you," I promised, and her pussy contracted hard in response.

Finally, she came down, panting, her hands coming up to play with her tits while I adjusted my touch, making it gently, sliding cum drenched fingers slowly in and out of her. She made small sounds in her throat, and I thought how easy it would be easy to bring her back to mindless arousal until she begged for release again.

I was aching for my own orgasm, but I clenched my thighs together and kept my eyes on Selena's face. Her eyes opened at last, and she the look she gave me prompted me to get back to business before she had time to think too much. I carefully slid my fingers free, noting the faint flicker of disappointment. She wanted more. Selena always did.

"Taste this," I said, and pressed my fingertips to her bottom lip.

Cautiously, her lips parted and I slipped my wet fingers into her mouth so she could taste herself on my skin. She held my wrist and sucked at my fingers, teasing them with her tongue while looking me straight in the eyes.

"Mmmmm," she murmured, and deep-throated my fingers, cleaning them of her juices and showing me she wasn't so far gone she couldn't flirt with me.

"Enough," I said hoarsely. "Spread those legs wide." I popped my fingers free of her mouth, and ran my wet fingertips around her pointy nipples, leaving a damp trail on her skin.

She sighed happily, and spread her legs further apart.

I took my time, kissing my way down her body, stopping to enjoy both tits again before continuing downward. I tongued her belly button, making her giggle. I didn't stay there long, wanting her to stay relaxed under my touch.

I placed a final kiss on her skin just above her pubic hair, then used my nose to nuzzle the soft curls covering her sex.

With one hand, I spread her swollen lips apart and gazed at her beautiful pussy. It was like a rose, unfolding before me. I blew gently on her exposed flesh, and felt her shiver in her desire. I gave her a ghost of a kiss, and smiled when she gasped.

"Not quite yet," I whispered, and turned my head to kiss her thigh. I took my time, dragging my mouth slowly upward, leaving a wet trail with my tongue until I reached the crease of her leg. Her hand landed lightly on the top of my head and I smiled again. "You want me to eat your pussy?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "Oh yes, please, Jenny."

My own pussy gave a twitch to hear her say it with such feeling, the way her voice caressed my name relit the fire in me from earlier, and started a low burn deep in my belly.

I pressed the tip of my tongue against her opening, dragging it slowly upward, until I reached her clit. I created a hard point with the tip and flicked her clit with it.

"Ohmygod!" she gasped, her hand digging into my hair.

I repeated the maneuver a couple of more times, and there was a responding surge of warmth from her. I breathed in her aroma, the smell of her sex, and dipped my tongue deep in her opening. The slightly salty tang of her pussy was heavenly, so I lapped more of her juices, until I had managed to smear my lips with a heavy coating of her. I tasted and sucked, nibbled and teased until I had her squirming and tugging at my hair.

"So good," she was saying. "Fuck yes, oh yes."

I lifted my head to regard her. Her eyes weren't even open. She had them closed and was tossing her head back and forth.

"Don't stop," she panted, "don't stop!"

"Tell me what you want," I said, blowing gently on her.

"Keep licking!" she said, and moaned when I took a long lap at her.

"Go on."

"Eat me out," she said, squirming, rocking her hips in search of my mouth. "Suck my clit and fuck me with your tongue, and don't stop until I'm cumming." Her thighs clenched on my head, and I pressed one of her legs down and away, nibbling at her thigh.

"I want you to say my name when you cum, Selena. Do you hear me?"

"Yes."

"What are you going to say?"

"Jenny," she said promptly.

"Jenny what?"

"Oh Jenny, I want to cum in your mouth. I want you to taste me, what you do to me with your tongue and your lips, you're making me cum." She was breathing heavily now, because I knew this was another thing that turned her on, and I was revving her up for a big finish. "You fuck me so good. I'm going to cum so hard for you, Jenny." She was squirming again. "Please!"

I hummed agreement and returned to my work.

Selena was on the edge of her orgasm. I could tell by her breathing and moaning, by the way she tugged at my hair and writhed against my mouth, urging me to keep going.

"Fuck it," I said, and shifted position. My free hand found my own soaking wet pussy and I began to finger myself with a steady rhythm, dragging the knuckle of my thumb over my clit as I worked myself toward orgasm.

Just before I went down on her for the final time, I found Selena had propped herself up on her elbows and was watching my hand work my pussy. My squelching pussy, she might have said. She was gorgeous; the naked desire on her face sent me back to my finish my job, that being the first woman to bring her to an orgasm.

"OOOOOHHHHHHH FUUUUCCCKKK!" Selena shouted, and ground her pussy against my mouth as I struggled to keep up. A gush of warmth, and she soaked my mouth as she came for the second time, crying out my name and panting. "Oh Jenny, oh fuck yes, that's it, ohohohoh! Oh god!"

Feeling her convulsions set me off and I moaned loudly into her pussy as my own throbbed and contracted and gushed over my fingers. I broke away from Selena, and as soon as my mouth left her, she had her fingers on her clit, rubbing hard and groaning as another wave took her.

I could feel my heartbeat in my pussy, transmitted to my fingers so that they throbbed in time together.

"That was so good," Selena moaned, and collapsed into a tired puddle, limbs splayed in every direction. Her hand rested on top of her mound, the curls wet like we'd just gotten out of the tub. She was unmindful of me resting on one of her legs as I came down off my own orgasm high.

I could feel her essence drying on my lips and cheeks, as I squirmed around until I was still lying between her legs, with my head resting on her thigh.

We laid like that for several minutes, catching our breath together, marveling in the post-cum glow.

Finally, I slid up the bed and hovered over her like I had at the beginning of this little adventure. I leaned down and kissed her, letting her taste her own honey again.

"That's all you're getting for today," I said, looking stern. "But I'm not done with you yet. I may have popped your bi-cunnilingus cherry today, but next time I think I'll bring my strap on and fuck you 'til you pass out."

I grinned.

"Oh my god," she whispered weakly, as I bounced off the bed in a renewed spurt of energy. She was still a puddle of satisfied jelly, unmoving and exhausted.

"You can bring my clothes to me later," I said over my shoulder as I opened her door and strolled out into the hallway.

Let everyone see me naked and sweaty, with my face covered in Selena's sticky sweetness, I thought as I strolled back to my room. I decided what I really needed was a session with my vibrator while I replayed my seduction and the way it felt to have finally taken Selena for myself.

Next time I'd have her show me what she'd learned. I started making a mental checklist of all the things Selena still needed to learn.

The list was long. And promising.

* * * * *

This chapter took a long time to start and finish for numerous reasons. Storywise, my intention was to write this from Selena's POV, especially since this was a new experience for her. No matter how much I tried, Jenny's voice kept intruding and insisting on being the one to speak for this chapter.

No editor for this chapter, so all errors are my own. Hopefully none are too glaring. Thanks for taking the time to read my work.