All Comments on 'Theatre Goer'

by Spartan112

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
like it

I love thrase kind of stories love to go places like this and suck cock not in to anal just love to suck this was a grat storie

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My second time, the first time, I saw a guy sucking another guy, combined with the blonde on the screen getting her arse filled it was too much, I went outside, slid into a booth and stroked myself to release. Now I was sitting, in the back row, my cock surrounded by an older guys bearded mouth, one finger gently rimming me, others touching my balls as my cum was shooting into his mouth, so good, better than the girls I had been going out with. I looked over, his cock was out, hard, I wasn't sure but he put his hand on my head, pulling me down, my mouth full of my first cock, quite long but thin, his finger pushing into my hole, now two. I felt like I was in a trance, my cock was still hard, I felt so alive. He lifted my head, the middle eastern accent, I fuck you, I just nodded, stand, I did, he turned me around, kneeling on the seats, he moved behind me, a wet finger rimming me, then the wet head of his cock, against me, I stayed still, the head entered me, my first but I seemed to open for him, I groaned, he kept going and started fucking me, I reached for my cock, stroking fast, I came dribbling onto the seat, something touched my face, a cock, I opened my mouth, what a slut, it slid in, moving back and forward, both hands holding my head as he emptied into my mouth. My arse seemed to be spasming inside, trying to milk his cock, he went faster, I felt him spasm, warmth in me as he thrust deep and stayed deep in me, how good was this as he pulled out,i felt his cum leak down my leg. He moved away, by the time I turned and pulled my underwear up, he was gone. That day changed my life. Theatre became my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love theatre sex

I used to often go to adult theatres and have hot gay sex. At first I just received the blowjobs but then after a while I wanted to try it. I can honestly tell you that the first time I sucked a cock I thought to myself "why didn't I do this before? I love it!!!" Since then I've been an avid cocksucker and now I've graduated to being an enthusiastic bottom who gets fucked every chance possible. There aren't many of those adult theatres around any more because the action is at the men's spas. I now go there all the time. Please tell more stories like this one -- it's really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

People probably think you have exaggerated this event. But for those of us that have done the same. Know it gets wild. I still do not understand the straight porn when guys want gay sex? Once the only two people were myself and another guy in the gay theatre. He blew me to a sweet cum and then I rode his cock to a wet finish. More stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Go back next week. Its time for four guys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous