Their Big Night

Story Info
His Friend Was Coming Over To Fuck His Wife.
2.2k words
4.01
4.1k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was coming over to fuck my wife and I was so excited I couldn't stop shaking.  It was the most excited I had ever been, and although I don't understand it, I could hardly wait.  I knew it was really happening, and I was so excited I was trembling like a leaf.  When she first confessed to me she wanted him, rather than get pissed off and indignant, or hurt, I got really turned on.  Instead of getting jealous, I got horny and eager for it to happen, to watch it, to experience it with them.   The possibility thrilled me.

We had been fooling around after sex and I asked her about lovers from her past, which always turned me on to hear about, and she hinted there were some guys she still had the hots for.  I pressed her to tell me and she finally told me my friend Jake was one of the guys who still make her panties wet. 

"Jake?  My best friend?  You want to fuck Jake?" I said, like a clueless husband.  "Jake, the guy who just left our house a few hours ago after having dinner with us, after being next to you on the couch?  That Jake?"

"The only Jake we know," she said.  Then she smiled, nodded, and confessed she had had the hots for him for years.  "How could I have been so blind?  Does he know?" I asked innocently.  

She grinned.  "Yes.  We have talked about it, but he would not go behind your back," she said.  "But we have had phone sex a few times.  He says at least that's not real fucking.   At least that is only mind sex.  I have masturbated on the phone with him some," she said with a smile.  

"So, if I called him back, told him he could fuck you, you'd want him to?" I asked.  "Is that right?"

"In a heart beat," she said.  "He would be here faster than a speeding bullet.  It has been since Catalina, at the Casino, the night of our wedding," she said with a sly smile.

"You mean my best friend has wanted to fuck my wife since the night of my wedding and I didn't know?"

"Didn't have a clue," she said.

"What a dumbass," I said.  "Why don't I want to punch his lights out?  Why am I not furious?"

"Because you like him.  And because you like the idea of me having great sex.  You are a voyeur, you like porn, you like watching good sex, and you think it would be really great sex, which is true," she said with a grin.   

"So you would let me watch?" I asked.

"To fuck the man I have been hot for for two decades?  I would do him on tv, at the Met, in front of a live audience.  Let you watch?  Of course.  I'd let the Pope watch," she said with a wicked chuckle.

"So, if I called him back, you would like to do him right here tonight, this very evening?" I said.

"This very hour," she said.  "My panties are already off," she said.  "You want a show?  Call him.  Tell him you know and want to watch.  Tell your best friend you'd like him to come over and fuck your wife for you.  You can have an award winning production just for you.  You want him to fuck your wife.  I bet he will be willing if you request it.  He has mind-fucked me already.  I'll dial.  Just hand me the phone."

I picked up my phone and punched in the number.  When he answered on the third ring, I said, "I didn't even know."  He didn't need anymore explanation than that.  

"How could you have missed it?" he said.  "She is a fox.  Every man I know wants to fuck her."

"But she hasn't been hot to fuck every man you know, at least I don't think so," I said.

"She is a lot more randy than you think," he said.  "You are too close to the barn to see the mood of the animals.  Your wife is one horny lady and you have gotten too busy to see it, to look close."

"So, would you come back tonight and fuck her as a favor to her dumbass husband?" I asked.  There was a moment of silence, then before the click a hearty, "I'll be right over."

I put down the phone and turned to her.  "I am sorry I have been so blind.  If he comes here and gives you the fuck you have been craving, would you forgive me for missing it for so long?"  She reached out and pulled me to her, kissed me, and sighed.

"To just hear you say you want me to get something I have yearned for is more than enough.  To actually get it is fantastic and wonderful of you.  I love you," she said.

We heard him pull up, the door slam, and steps up the walkway.  I opened the door before he got there.  "Why don't I want to punch your lights out?" I said as he approached the door.

"Because you are too sensible for that.  You know sex is not love, that monogamy is not the answer to all mankind's problems, and you want her to be happy and have fun even if it is not directly from you.  You are better than that," he said as he passed me on the way in.  

"You love her.  You like me. And you want what she wants.  It is as simple as that," he said.  "You are too smart to be jealous."

"I am?" I asked as he approached Claire with his arms out.  They embraced, but it was a more romantic kiss than I remember them exchanging before.   It was a lover's kiss, rather than the best-friend-of-the-husband kiss.  

"So, I want to watch you fuck my wife because I am smart?" I asked.   

"No, you want to watch me fuck your wife because you are a warped pervert who gets off seeing his wife get laid," he said with a chuckle.  "You are a voyeur who likes to watch others do things: baseball, golf--which I think is nuts.  You are one of those people who will pay good money to watch other people do things you like to do yourself.  You are a spectator, my friend.  Face it.  You like to watch.  Even if it is me fucking your lovely spouse.  Most likely, you are a cuckold who gets off thinking of her being dominated by another man.  You are, however, my friend, and I think you are also savvy enough to finally realize what she wants and needs."  

I watched them both walk towards me.  "You had phone sex?" I asked, still thinking about that.

"Hey, nobody gets pregnant.  No one has to climb out a window with his pants in his hand.  It is a lot safer than in her bed, right?"  I laughed and nodded.  

"So, was it good phone sex?" I asked.

"The best ever," she said.  "Some were three orgasm calls, occasionally."  She laughed.  "A few times I hung up just as you pulled into the driveway.  I had to get my breath back to normal before you came in.  You never noticed your wife had a red neck and pink cheeks when you got home?"

"Clueless," I said, shaking my head.  "What a dunce.  My wife fucks someone on the phone and I don't even notice her rosy cheeks or deep voice.  What a fool.  Well, will you two put on a sex show for a dumb pervert who doesn't notice odd things his wife does?"

"If you ask nicely," she said.  "On the couch, the floor, the kitchen sink, where would you like to see the sexy action?"

"How about in the big king-sized bed with the bedcover pulled back?" I said, "or actually any place you'd like.  On the kitchen table if you want," I said, getting turned on by the possibilities.  "On the front lawn, if you want," I said, thinking about how scandalized the neighbors would be to see her fucking in our front yard. 

"The neighbors would probably object," she said with a smile.  

"Only if they couldn't watch," I said with a smirk.

In the bedroom I then watched them do something they had waited for for years.   I quietly took a seat and gazed at them as he undressed my wife very slowly and with obvious delight.  He took off her blouse, kissed her shoulders.  Lifted her bra over her arms, kissing each breast and sucking each nipple.

 "What would you like to see," he asked.

"I would like to see what you two have been wanting to do all these years," I said honestly. 

"So, you want to see everything?" he said, "because I have wanted to do everything to this lady for decades."

"Then you do what you have wanted to do," I said.  "Whatever."  The two of them looked at one another, smiled, then got on the bed and she stretched out on her back and opened her legs for my friend.

"I think he wants to eat some pussy," she said.  "Am I right?"

"I have been dying to taste that meal for twenty years," he said.  "It is a diet I have dreamed of since Catalina," he added.   She put a hand on each side of his face and guided it to her pussy.  

"Well, you just enjoy yourself and we will let my husband watch you dine," she said as she pulled his mouth against her wet slit.   "I will just lay here and let you feast on my banquet," she said with a chuckle.  

Jake spread her petals with his fingers and licked with his tongue the length of her opened snatch.  I thought I heard him moan as he sucked the juice from her pussy.  "How does that taste?" I asked.

"As good as it looks," Jake said.  He continued to kiss and lick and suck as I watched him pleasure my wife orally.  

"So you have been wanting to do that for a very long time, right?" I asked. 

He lifted his head.  "Longer than you know," he said, her sticky cum on each cheek.  

I watched him eat her for thirty minutes, then I said, "I would really like to see you fuck her before you wear her out."  Without any additional prodding, he moved up and put his stiff rod at her well lubricated slot, and then without hesitating he pushed it into her in a forceful drive   forward.  I was sitting towards her feet and could see him part her sweet lips with the tip of his erect penis and gradually move into her.

Amazingly, it thrilled me to see him shove into my wife, and I watched him disappear between her swollen and moist labia as he had wanted to do for decades.  Unhurriedly, he moved in and out of her pussy and gradually picked up the pace.  Finally, Jake was driving his cock into her in rapid and energetic strokes, and she was grunting every time he hit the back of her canal, forcing her forward with each thrust.  

I had, as they both said, enjoyed porn for years, but I never had enjoyed any sexual scene like I was relishing what was happening right before me on my very own bed between my wife and my very best friend.   Their sex was actually terrific to watch, whether it was my mate or a porn queen servicing some hunky stud in a fuck film on my television or at an adult bookstore.  

There was no denying it.  Watching her get fucked was a very genuine pleasure I had missed for decades because I didn't realize how much I wanted to see it.  I was delighted when she changed position and mounted him, riding above his body like a cowgirl on a bronc, holding herself vertical and bouncing over him, forcing his hard cock repeatedly into her and calling out his name constantly.  

They had gone at it for nearly an hour when I decided to let them finish by themselves, leaving the room and letting them have the private fuck they had yearned for for years.  I went to the den and picked up a book and began reading, happy that I had been able to see them, but satisfied and willing to let them have what they had wanted all this time.

When they finally came down stairs together, I looked up from my book and smiled.  "You were wonderful," I said.  "I have never seen anything sexier, ever.  Thanks for sharing it with me."

They had fucked for me and I was happy.  They had admitted they wanted to have sex and I was delighted to give them the opportunity.  Whether I am a pervert who wants to be cuckolded or just a peeping Tom who gets off  seeing someone else fuck my wife, I am also "smart" enough to know whether it is phone sex or exhibitionism on my bed, people will do what they want one way or another, and it is up to me whether I accept it or fight against the current.  It was my decision and that is what I have done, made my own choice and enjoyed the outcome.