Their Family Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will ignore my presence."

Then, I stood up and watched as he stirred. The first thing he did was moan as he finally noticed the lips on his dick. A few moments later, he opened his eyes and looked down just as his wife pushed his dick into her mouth again. He moaned again as she held it there, their eyes locking. Then, she pulled him out again and smiled widely as she stroked him slowly, his dick slick with her salvia.

"Good morning," she whispered to him.

"Oh god. You haven't done that in forever."

"I know. It's the best way to wake you up."

He groaned as she teased the tip of his dick with her thumb. "What about the kids?"

Before I could say anything, she answered, "You better stay quiet if you don't want them to hear, then."

I smiled and took a step back to continue watching. Like with her daughter, she seemed eager to take the initiative and I saw no reason to ruin the moment. Especially when that moment involved Janet taking Will's cock into her mouth again. Will stifled another moan, as she continued. Soon, she added her hands to the mix, using one to massage his balls and the other to stroke him when her mouth focused on his tip. He managed to last for a few minutes, despite her obvious skill. Soon, though, his hips started to rise, showing how close he was. When she noticed it, Janet stopped mid stroke and popped her mouth off. She held him gently with one hand while she looked over his cock at him.

"Not just yet," she said seductively. "I want to feel you pulsing inside me."

He groaned in frustration, but did it with a smile. Erotically, she stood up and slid down her panties with a huge smile. Then, she crawled on top of him until their hips were lined up. As she slowly leaned down to kiss him deeply, her hips grinded on his. Her nightie hid most of the action, but I could hear some of their wetness. Suddenly, she gasped, breaking the kiss and holding the bed cover tight. She lowered herself, taking more of him in inch by inch. A loud moan escaped her lips when she finally bottomed out and the two of them sat there for a moment.

"Oh, god," Janet whispered. "It's been so long since you were inside me."

"You feel so tight," he whispered back.

A grin spread on her face. "Then let's fix that."

Slowly, she started to raise her hips. Then, when she was about to pull out, she pushed back down. Sensually, she repeated this, moaning softly as she did. Will was lost in the pleasure as he watched her ride him. Soon, they were kissing just to keep their moans muffled.

By this point, I was rock hard. My hand had found its way to the front of my pants and was rubbing gently as I watched the show. I was enjoying it thoroughly, but it was a big tease for me at this point. My plans didn't involve joining them just yet, though, so I spoke up.

"You two no longer care about being heard. You are too caught up in the pleasure to restrain yourself. Will, you will not cum until she does, then you are free to cum whenever afterwards. You will also have flashes of your daughters in Janet's place and this will turn you on more. Janet, you will imagine having a threesome with Will and your children as you continue to ride him, making you long for the real thing. When you both cum, you will both feel a deep yeaning to be with your children, but you won't say anything to one another. You will then continue to have unrestrained sex, being as loud as you want to be. You will ignore any sounds coming from your children's room until you hear three knocks on the door. After which, you will go and check on them."

As I was speaking, their movements became rougher and more frantic. Their voices grew louder as they got lost in the pleasure. At some point, Will even took control and grabbed Janet's hips, slamming them down on him harder than she did. Janet clearly loved it, as her moans almost turned into screams of pleasure. The only thing louder than her moans was the sound of their hips slapping together, wet with their juices.

Satisfied they heard me, I turned and made my way to the children's room. Even after I closed the door, I could hear Will and Janet clearly. With a smile, I made my way to the window, opening it like the other, then surveyed the three.

The sisters were fast asleep in their bed, hidden under their covers. I did notice, though, they were cuddling closely, more than a normal sister relationship. Chris was on his side facing the two with his blanket spread out over him. I couldn't see much else, though, so I wasn't sure of his state just yet. Curious, I moved next to him first. As soon as I tapped him on the shoulder, I whispered in his ear.

"You will ignore my presence and pretend to still be asleep. You will be aware of your sister's every actions, but won't do anything about them until prompted. The only thing you may do is watch and play with yourself without cumming."

Then, I swiftly pulled the blanket off him. I confirmed his hand was already on his dick, though it hadn't started moving yet. He must have went to sleep playing with himself. At that point, his eyes opened slightly and looked over to the other bed. He silently watched them sleep, his hand staying put. I nodded once to myself before moving the blanket back. Then, I turned back to the sister's bed.

With one swift motion, I pulled the covers off them both. Though Chris couldn't understand why, his eyes widened at the sight before us. Jess had wrapped herself around Beth, spooning against her back. She had also draped her arms over her, holding her tightly. Jess' hand was resting right over Beth's breast as well, ready to squeeze at any moment. Beth, in the meantime, had left one hand between her legs while the other rested under her head. If I hadn't known better, I would say the two of them were a couple. Wearing a small smile, I moved closer and tapped Jess on the shoulder while getting close to her ear.

As soon as she stirred, I said, "You will ignore my presence. You are startled laying so close to your sister, but not afraid. You want to be this close to her. You enjoy feeling her heat on your body. It makes you warm. It makes you aroused. It makes you want more; to feel her closer, to know how soft her body is."

As I said this, Jess' hand started to move, inching closer to Beth's breast. Slowly, it started to grope the soft mound, kneading it gently. All the while, her other hand moved Beth's hips closer to hers. She mashed their hips together as much as possible before moving her hand to the one Beth had between her own legs. Across the room, I noticed Chris try to hide his staring eyes, but it was clear to see he was watching excitedly.

"You will notice your brother watching, but it will not bother you," I whispered to Jess. "You are too focused on feeling closer to your sister. You want to make both of you feel good."

Jess' hand became more aggressive, blatantly pulling at her sister's breast through her nightie. Slowly, her other hand moved just low enough to snake up between Beth's legs. As soon as she found her pussy, her fingers started to rub against it. Clearly visible by Chris. Quickly, I moved around to Beth's side and tapped her on her shoulder while whispering to her.

"You will ignore my presence. You will feel your sister's hands all over you, but you won't be freaked out by them. They excite you. You've wanted this for so long that you can't hold back anymore. Enjoy it."

Beth twitched when I touched her shoulder, but moaned sweetly when my words sunk in. She leaned back into Jess as her sister's fingers worked her body. Soon, her one hand moved to the one on her breast and held it there as it played with her.

"I wasn't expecting to wake up this way," Beth said, turning her head towards Jess.

"I know, but I couldn't help myself," replied Jess. "Your just so beautiful."

Beth smiled as she rolled over, dislodging the hands in the process. Then, she draped her arms over Jess and pulled her close until every inch of their body was touching except their faces.

"I'm not upset. I feel the same way about you. Let me show you."

I watched as Beth leaned in the last few inches to kiss Jess. It started out light, but soon grew deeper as Beth poured in her passion for her sister. Jess seemed shocked at first, keeping still for a moment, then gave into her feelings with an equal amount of passion. Their lips danced together with the occasional tongue joining in. All the while, their bodies got even closer as their hands roamed each other's bodies. Beth's hand found its way up Jess' large shirt and onto her bare ass, groping it gently. Jess' hand had also snuck its way up Beth's nightie and started to play with her breast once more. All the while, their hips grinded together in a slow but sensual motion.

Suddenly, as their lust started to build, Jess pushed her sister onto her back and mounted her waist. Her hips grinded against her as she continued to kiss passionately. Beth responded instantly by grinding her hips too while her hands moved under Jess' shirt to her chest. Jess gasped loudly as Beth worked her fingers, yet refusing to break the kiss. With another push, Beth rolled on top, adding force to her kiss and more attention to Jess' chest. Jess didn't fight, moaning through her lips constantly. It was only when one hand moved slower did Jess finally pull away.

"Not yet," she said, stopping her sister's hand. "I want to play more first."

Beth nodded once with a smile and watched as Jess laid flat on the bed. She then gave her a quick, simple kiss before reaching down to the edges of Jess' shirt . In a single motion, she slid it up and off, revealing her perfect body. I could still see my dried cum coating her breasts, creating a small smile on my face. That smile grew as Beth lowered her head and started to lick both a nipple and the area around it. It took her only a moment something was off, for she raised her head and gave Jess a puzzled look. Before she could say anything, though, I moved closer and whispered.

"Neither of you will not question what is on Jess' breasts. Beth, you will simply find the taste delightful and happily eat it all."

Beth's face went from one of confusion to joy as she smiled at Jess. "I don't know what that is, but I simply love it. I think I'll have some more."

Jess shut her eyes just as Beth lowered her head again. I watched as she quickly licked every spot of my cum of her sister's breasts, massaging them as she did. Jess moaned in response, loving the attention and the pleasure she received. Glancing over, I saw Chris wasn't even trying to hide his staring anymore. The sight of his two sisters playing together entranced him so much that he couldn't pull his eyes away.

"You will finally notice Chris watching," I said, leaning down again. "You will pretend you don't see him so you can put on a show. It turns you on more knowing you two have an audience."

I saw them both glance towards him for just a moment. However, neither of them stopped. Instead, Jess reached up as best she could and grabbed Beth's nightie, pulling it off as well. Chris' eyes widened more as he finally saw both his sister's in the naked splendor. The show didn't stop there, though. Beth lowered herself to fully embrace Jess. Their arms held one another tightly as they kissed passionately on the bed. Their hips rubbed against each other fiercely, enticing moans from them both. Their chests smashed against the others as they massaged them as well. Soon, sweat was beading off them as their passion reached new heights. It wasn't long until their moans peaked as they came against each other. Beth lost her voice as her face was taken by the pleasure . Jess, almost screamed, her body twitching against her sisters. On the bed next to them, Chris had his hand between his legs, mindlessly stroking as he watched the show.

"Involve Chris now," I said simply, my hand also traveling lower.

As the two sisters came down from their pleasure filled high, they kissed once more. It was a gentle kiss this time, but still romantic. Then, the kiss broke and they both turned their heads to Chris.

"Enjoy the show little brother?" Beth said through her deep breaths.

Chris jumped at the words, fruitlessly closing his eyes quickly.

"Oh, don't be like that," said Jess. "I'm sure it was entertaining."

He tried to feign sleep to no avail.

Slowly, Beth rolled off Jess and grabbed the blanket, covering themselves seductively. "If you want to see more, you are going to stop pretending and admit the truth."

Chris opened one eye, then shut it closed quickly. I considered intervening for just a moment but decided against it. I knew he didn't need my help, for there was no way he could resist two hot women with just a blanket. Even if they were his sisters.

Sure enough, moments later, he sighed and opened his eyes to stare intently.

"You two were magnificent."

Beth giggled and let the blanket fall slightly, almost revealing a nipple. "Go on."

"You two were so passionate, I couldn't help but watch. I don't care that you are my sisters. It was so hot. Please don't stop."

Beth laughed again and let the blanket drop completely, instead focusing on Jess again. Their lips met and Jess' hands roamed over Beth's body, tracing it gently. When they finally broke, Beth was breathing deeply again and Jess simply smiled at her.

"Shall we play with him too?" she asked.

Beth nodded a few times before pecking her once on the lips. Slowly, they both slid off the bed towards Chris, making no attempts to hide their sweaty, nude bodies. Chris sat up in response, sporting a large tent in his shorts. His sisters were next to his lap moments later, hands sliding up his legs. Beth's hands reached his lap first, quickly releasing his member through his pants and boxers. As soon as it was free, Jess wrapped her fingers gently around it.

"Little brother isn't so little," she said, stroking it slowly.

Beth's hand joined around his cock as they started to stroke him together. Their movements were slow at first, teasing him gently. He didn't mind, though, as he rolled his head back and moaned. Beth's hand focused on the tip, rubbing it constantly, while Jess' focused on the shaft and balls. Soon, precum spilled through Beth's fingers and they both used it to coat his cock. Their speed picked up after that, their hands soon becoming blurs as they worked him with smiles.

Then, without warning, they both stopped. Chris groaned in dismay, but was soon moaning again as Jess quickly ran her tongue across his cock. They were long strokes, moving from base to tip. Once at the top, she sucked the tip for a few moments before popping it off and starting over. After three long strokes, Beth took her place, matching her sister's movements. Soon, they forwent trading and simply sucked each side of his cock, much to Chris' pleasure.

"I'm getting close," Chris managed to say through his moans.

"Not yet," Beth said, stopping suddenly.

Jess pulled back as well and smiled. "Do you want him?"

"I do," she answered followed by a light kiss on her lips. Then, she looked up at Chris. "Please take me. I've wanted it for so long. I've wanted you. Please Chris."

Chris looked down at his sister, seemingly pondering for a moment. A smile crept onto his face a moment later as he leaned down and kissed her deeply on the lips.

"Of course, big sister," he said after breaking the kiss.

She smiled widely and kissed back deeply, both of them rising to their feet as they made out. Jess smiled and pulled back, clearly happy for them. When Beth broke the kiss, she instantly turned around and fell on all fours. With her ass raised in the air, she looked over at Chris with lustful eyes.

"Take me Chris. Pound deep into your sister's pussy."

He wasted no time shedding all his clothes and moving up behind her. She moaned as he took a moment to rub her entrance with his dick. Then, he slowly entered her. She flinched slightly, but her moans grew with each inch he pushed in until he was fully inside. He held there for just a moment before slowly pulling out, causing her to moan louder. He tried to pull out to the tip, but she didn't let him as she thrusted backward. Their motions were awkward at first, as both of them were lost in their lust. But, soon, they matched their rhythms and they both dived into heaven.

"How do enjoy your virgin sister's pussy?" Beth managed to say between moans.

"It's amazing," he grunted.

"Harder," she moaned. "Go deeper. I want to feel every inch of you."

Suddenly, his pace picked up as he pounded deep into her. Each thrust drove her forward until her face was in the carpet. She tried to use it to muffle her moans, but to no avail. Through their voices, I could hear the smacking of wet skin, for she was soaked against his touch. I watched in awe at their unbridled passion, oblivious to everything else.

Jess, though, seemed content with being ignored. I looked off to the side and saw her lying against the bed, watching them intently. She had two fingers deep inside her pussy, slamming them hard while her other hand rubbed her clit rapidly. Her eyes, in the meantime, stayed on her brother and sister, enthralled by the sight.

Watching all three by that point made me rock hard. I could tell all of them were close and could pop at any moment. Without noticing, I had pulled out my dick and started stroking it. It took all I could not to join right then and there. But, I had one more thing I needed to do before it was time.

Barely taking my eyes off them, I moved to the joining door and knocked on it three times. Then, I moved to the side of the room and waited. For a moment, all I heard was the stereo of fucking from each side of the door. Then, subtly, I heard half it stop. The three in front of me didn't notice, as they were too wrapped up in their own orgy. It was only when the door swung open did they stop.

From my spot, I saw the whole room freeze. Janet entered the room first, closely followed by Will. They both wore bound robes and their jaws were ajar with shock upon seeing their son Chris pounding into his sister. Chris stopped as soon as he saw them, though Beth was a little slower. Her body shuttered with pleasure and took a moment to notice through it all. Jess also took a moment, though, she didn't think to pull her fingers out of her pussy.

The room was dead silent. Everyone just stared at one another, trying to understand what was going on. I considered for a moment saying something, but didn't. I left enough seeds that I shouldn't have to. But, it was tense for me too, none the less.

Will was the first to speak. "I don't know what to say."

"Dad," Chris said. He shifted slightly, causing Beth to moan in front of him.

"Wait," she said through her moan.

"Will," Janet said, resting her hand on her husband's shoulder. "It's alright."

"Janet?"

"Can't you see the love they have for one another?"

All eyes moved to Janet.

"Their love may be unconventional, but it's still real. Who are we to deny it?" She waved her hand towards her son and daughter. "Don't stop on our accounts."

Beth smiled at her words, but her face quickly turned to one of pleasure as Chris resumed pounding. Apparently, she was on edge, for she orgasmed moments later. Her whole body shook as the sensations took her, causing her to moan even louder. Chris grunted more, clearly enjoying feeling her cum around his cock.

"That's my boy," Janet said, opening her robe slightly. "Make your sister cum."

It was clear Will was enjoying the scene, for his cock was pushing against his robe. His mind may have objected, but his body didn't. I wasn't the only one to notice either. I pulled away my eyes from the fucking siblings to watch Jess stand up and saunter over to her father. Her juices were dripping down her legs as she made her way over, leaving a slight trail across the carpet. As soon as she reached him, she knelt down and gently pulled at the rope holding the robe together.