Their Family Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy," she said softly. "Let me show you how much I love you."

Before he could object, his robe was open and his member exposed to the air. Jess wasted no time reaching up and grabbing it gently. She slowly started to stroke it, her hand gliding across it. As her hand moved, a moan escaped Will's mouth. She smiled at this and increased her pace slightly. Her eyes were wide with excitement as he moaned more. Then, without pause, she inched her head forward and slowly took him into her mouth. First the tip disappeared as she lingered there for a moment, sucking lightly. Then, she went deeper, taking in half on the first try. She pulled back for just a moment before sliding forward again, going even deeper. Soon, she swallowed it all, moving faster with each stroke. Will's moans vanished and his eyes rolled back as she pleasured him. I remembered her work on me and knew he wouldn't last much longer. She seemed too eager to care and he was enjoying it none the less.

Watching the show, I almost failed to notice Janet standing next to them with her fingers rubbing herself rapidly. Her face was one of ecstasy as she watched her daughter blow her husband. Suddenly, her eyes grew wide as Will started to grunt next to her. I watched as he came in Jess' mouth just as she pulled back to the tip. Jess held her mouth still as her father pumped into her. She managed to hold most of the cum with only a little spilling out over the side. When she pulled away, she looked up at him with a large, cum covered smile. As he looked down, she lifted her head slightly and swallowed, making sure to wipe the last of it off her chin a moment later. He responded by placing a hand on her head.

"That was amazing, sweetie," he said in a soft tone.

"Anything for you," she said back with a smile.

By this point, I was throbbing. I needed in on the action. So, I spoke to everyone.

"You will now all notice me. You will not see me as a stranger, though. I am a part of this family. You want to show me the same love you are showing everyone else."

All of their eyes moved to me in that moment. But, none of them had fear or worry. They didn't care about being naked or being caught in such acts. They simply acknowledged me. It was Janet who first showed more interest. With a smile, she walked over to me and wrapped her fingers around my hard cock.

"It looks like another family member was feeling left out," she said in a sultry voice. "Let me help with that."

She moved in and kissed me deeply as her hand started to stroke. Her lips were tender but filled with passion as they danced with mine. Her hand matched the passion as it stroked me at a mixed pace, slowing down and speeding up randomly to get as much excitement out of me as possible. I knew I wouldn't last long at the touch, so I forced myself to pull back. Quickly, I stripped off my clothes and pulled her to one of the beds. She grinned with lust as she followed me. As soon as I laid down on the bed, she moved over me and started to line herself up.

"Let me show you what you have been missing."

Without a second thought, she impaled herself on my cock with a loud moan. The lower she went, the louder her moans became. Despite all the action she got earlier, she was quite tight. She was also quite wet, either from Will or herself. It didn't bother me, though, as it felt way too good. I gave her no time to get used to me as I instantly started to pound into her. Her moans were only matched by the wet slapping as I hit her deep inside every time.

"You're... so... big" she said through her grunts and moans. "Pound... me... hard... Don't... stop!"

I needed no encouragement as I drilled her hard. With each thrust, I lifted her off the bed a bit more only to have her slam down on me moments later. It was sending her into a frenzy as her moans became screams. Then, suddenly, I felt her tighten even more as her body went ridged. Her body convulsed as she came on my cock hard. It was all I needed to go over the edge, causing me to explode inside her. Our movements lost their rhythm, but we didn't care as our bodies reached peak pleasure. I came quite a bit in her by the time I calmed down. Her body went limp on mine as she came down herself and panted heavily in my chest.

As I took time to recover, I noticed the sounds of sex still filled the room. Looking around, I was treated to quite a sight.

On the ground in the middle of the room sat Will, his dick deep inside Jess. He held her hips tightly as he slammed into her rhythmically. Her moans were muffled as she made out with Beth, their hands dancing on each other's chests. Just behind Beth was Chris, his dick pushing into her just as fast as Will into Jess. I watched in awe as the two girls were thrusted into each other by the two men, lost in the pleasures of their bodies.

I could feel myself getting hard again as I watched them, my member growing inside Janet. She moaned at the feeling, grinding against me to make it recover faster. But, by this point, I had only one person on my mind. I gave Janet a few thrusts, making her moan more, before pulling out and sliding her off me gently.

"Why don't you go have some fun with Chris?"

I noticed Chris look over at the mention of his name, only to lock eyes with his mother. Despite wanting to stay with Beth, he clearly had an interest in Janet as well. She felt the same too, for she wasted no time climbing off me and over to him. Chris pulled out of Beth, much to her dismay. But, Jess kept her occupied as she forced her sister to sit in front of her. Jess quickly lowered her head to Beth's pussy and started to lick her rapidly. Beth returned to moaning as her sister ate her out. Jess, at the same time, clearly enjoyed eating out her sister as her father continued to thrust into her.

I watched this scene for a few moments before I glanced over to Janet and Chris. I saw she had laid down on the ground, legs spread wide. On top of her, Chris pushed into her slowly as he kissed her deeply. It wasn't fast and hard like with Beth; instead slower and more sensual. This suited Janet just fine as she laid there, arms around her son as she kissed him passionately.

I smiled at their love making before turning my attention back to Beth. Slowly, I got off the bed and moved to her side. By this time, I could tell she was close to cumming by Jess' expert mouth. At the same time, Jess had cleaned Beth of all of Chris' juices and was focused on making her feel perfect. Beth was so lost in the moment, she didn't even notice my member until it poked her in the cheek. Shocked at first, she soon smiled and reached up with her tongue. Slowly, she licked the tip of my cock, tasting her mother's juices on me. They seemed to excite her as she became more eager, quickly choosing to suck on the tip. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations for a few minutes before I pulled away.

"Come here," I said, moving to the edge of a bed.

She was reluctant to pull away from her sister's tongue but did so, denying her orgasm as she did. As she pulled away, Jess was flipped over as Will turned her onto her back. Soon, they were in the same position as Chris and Janet. However, Will was a lot more passionate. I could tell from the sounds he had already cum inside her, but was still thrusting as hard as possible. At the same time, Jess wanted more as she wrapped her legs around Will's back, pinning him against her. Her moans of daddy could be heard through their kiss, seeming to drive him on.

While the sight of son doing mother and father doing daughter was amazing, I had my focus drawn by another. Slowly, Beth crawled across the floor and up to me. Her eyes were filled with lust as she took me into her mouth again. I leaned back my head with a smile while she played with me. My hand played with her hair a little, but I paused her when I knew I was ready. Gently, I motioned for her to stand and pull her close to me. She smiles at me as she moves closer and slowly lowers herself onto me. With every inch, she moans, taking me deep. I hold her hips tight and help until I'm fully in her.

"Fuck me."

At the words, her hips start to move. Slow at first, she rises and falls, taking every inch. Her moans grow louder as her pace quickens. Soon, she is completely lost in the pleasure as she moves up and down. My moans match hers as I slam her hips down on mine. I move my mouth to her neck and kiss it passionately, raising her pleasure even more. We continue for minutes on end, losing ourselves to each other. Then, as I glance over her shoulder, I speak to the rest of the family.

"Watch us. And cum when we do."

Behind her, I see both couples rise off the floor. Chris and Will moved Janet and Jess until all four of them watched us while they continued. Chris held his mother's hips as he trust into her upright body. Will wrapped his arms around Jess' body and played with her breasts as he did the same. Yet, despite the pleasure, all their eyes were on us. Smiling, I moved to Beth's ear and whispered.

"Cum when I do. It will be the biggest orgasm you will ever have."

Then, I thrusted even faster. I held her body close to me as the passion grew. I knew she was close, but she couldn't finish until I did. Luckily for her, I was close too. Determined to finish, I wrapped my arms around her and pushed into her as fast as I could. Her moans in my ears were practically screams, waiting for the moment. Then, I felt the familiar build up. With the last of my effort, I pushed upward with a loud groan and came deep inside her. As soon as I did, I felt her tighten around my cock as her body climaxed. Behind her, I could hear the other four scream as they came as well. My body convulsed as it pumped load after load into her, her body milking me at the same time. When I finally stopped, my body went limp and I flopped down onto the bed behind me. Beth instantly joined me, falling on top of me.

I laid there for a few minutes, catching my breath. I could still feel Beth grinding onto my softening member, her pussy still pulsating slightly. After a bit, I rolled her gently off me and sat up. On the floor lay the other four, also exhausted. Beneath Jess and Janet, I could see their fluids pooling between their bodies. I smiled and looked over to Beth, who had a similar situation between her legs.

With a bit of effort, I stood up and stretched. Content with my work, I looked to them all and spoke again.

"You all will remember this fondly. You will remember this as the moment when you admitted your feelings to one another. You will continue to lay with one another, not caring for the social norms. When one of you wants to have some fun with another, you will accept happily. This will not stop you from having meaningful relationships with anyone else. You will, however, keep these relations a secret from anyone else. You will forget everything about me, but remember my instructions."

Smiling, I quickly gathered up my clothes and went to the door. As I touched the handle, I turned and took one last look. Behind me, I saw Beth had slid off the bed and made her way back to Chris. They started to kiss deeply while their parents watched in affection. At the same time, Jess had returned to sucking on Will's member, clearly enjoying herself.

My smile grew slightly larger as I opened the door and left, never to see the happy family again.