Their First Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was getting quicker and quicker, her head lolling about more, and Pete's hips were moving up towards her too. She must have realised what was happening as she quickly pulled off Pete's cock, and holding it across the base of her stomach wanked him quickly, his cock shooting its load across her stomach. Brook walked over to the camera, her cum covered stomach right by the screen.

"Convinced now?" she asked, her flushed face now on screen.

"Yes, definitely," I smiled.

Brook ended the call by saying we'd arrange what day. I looked down, my cock starting to go limp in my hand. Maybe Pete couldn't hold out with the excitement of being on camera. An hour later I had my final message of the night from Brook, telling me I had to give her a lift home again next Saturday.

I woke the next morning, my eyes half-open, the feeling of a hand around my shaft, stroking me to an erection. I smiled, visions of Brook filled my mind, and I turned onto my back. My eyes seeing clearer now, I saw Stacy looking back at me.

"It's nice for us to be at home at the same time," she smiled before her head disappeared under the sheets as she worked her way down my body.

As nice as it would be, I had to stop her. She looked forlorn, puzzled, but I had to tell her about Brook. I told her about how we used to look for other partners to join us, or to watch the other with, and she smiled, her hand still gripping my cock tight. I told her I'd had the chance presented to me again.

"Really? Who with? And when?" she asked.

I leaned over and grabbed my phone, then showed her the pictures that Brook had sent to me, and told her about dropping her off home after work on Saturday. She frowned, then laughed.

"While I'm at work, typical? She wants you, her body looks quite young?" she asked.

"She's twenty, I get the impression that she was a virgin when they met, and he's helping her find herself sexually. It was his idea apparently," I explained.

"He wants to play too?" she smirked, "what's he like?"

"He wants to watch, they haven't mentioned him joining in. And he's about six feet tall, very lean, but not particularly big," I answered, nodding towards my crotch.

"Have you sent her any pictures?" she asked, "Does she know?"

No, she hasn't asked for any," I told her.

"Well, it will be a nice surprise for her then," she giggled.

"See if she'll send some pictures over, so I can see what he's like. Maybe she can role-reverse with me?" she laughed, before sliding down and taking my cock in her mouth.

"I have a better idea than that," I answered.

I sent Brook a message the following day, after getting to work and realising she wasn't in for a few days.

"Ask Pete if he wants to film us?"

"Film us? I don't know about that, why should he?" she sent back.

"Well if he's going to watch, it's only fair we get to watch ourselves too," I replied.

"Oooh I like that, as long as nobody else sees it, I'll ask him later," Brook answered.

She replied that night, telling me she'd convinced Pete to do so, by telling him how much fun they could have watching it back. She told me she wouldn't see me until Saturday now, and she couldn't wait.

It felt like forever but Saturday finally arrived. Brook wore her normal trousers much to my surprise, but it didn't matter as we were a little busier than normal so there was no chance for a little pre-match flirting. We waved the others off and then went to my car.

Brook was quiet during the journey, and I asked if she was still okay with this. She replied to say her heart was racing with excitement, and she was trying to keep herself calm, but it was all she'd been thinking about all week.

As we pulled up Pete was in the doorway awaiting our arrival. He had a big grin on his face as he saw me getting out of the car. Going into the house, he shook my hand and asked if I wanted a drink, Brook saying she had to go upstairs to change. I assumed she meant out of her uniform, but wasn't expecting her to walk back in wearing black heels and a black lace bodystocking, and a big smile as she saw my mouth open in shock.

"Pete liked it when we saw it, he said you'd probably like it too," Brook said.

I nodded my approval, and she held her hand out and walked me to the door. She walked me up to the bedroom, where Pete had placed lamps in each corner of the room.

"I wanted to get the room right, how is it best for me to film you?" he asked.

"Sit there for a while," I said, pointing to a chair along the one wall, "then when you're comfortable enough walk around us getting what you think are the best angles, or what you think you two will want to watch back later."

Pete nodded while Brook took a few deep breaths. She looked at Pete who had now sat down and made sure he was still okay with this which he signified by saying he was filming, I sat on the end of the bed and then she pulled off my work top. She ran her hands through my chest hair, pulling on my nipples, watching my face intently to see my reactions.

She squatted to undo my belt and zip, as she did I noticed the bodystocking was crotchless. Her hands pulled on my trousers, grabbing my boxer shorts too, and I raised my hips a little so she could pull them down together.

"Oh fuck," she cried out as my cock came into view.

Pete peered around her, still filming, a look of dread on his face.

"You didn't say about that," he asked her.

"I didn't know, honest," she blurted out, "fuck, it's bigger than yours and he's still soft."

I tried hard not to act too smug. It was a look and reaction I'd seen countless times over the years. 7" when soft, 10" when erect, and nearly as thick as my wrist. When you're not that good-looking, a cock like that can be the difference. Stacy herself had remarked before about how women she'd bought home for me had looked at me and wondered why they'd bothered, then changed their mind when he came into view.

Brook grabbed my cock with both hands, wanking it hard, and I took her hands to slow her down. She ran her hands down each side, her fingertips tracing along my veins, then cupped my heavy balls. She looked over at Pete, pointing his phone at her, and smiled broadly for the camera. I nodded down towards my erection, Brook knew what I meant.

"I'll try, but I don't think I'll get much in my mouth," she sighed.

She held my cock steady, opened her mouth as wide as possible, and then lowered her mouth down onto me. She'd only got a couple of inches in before stopping. She let some saliva drip down from her mouth and it ran down my shaft, Brook used her hands to rub it all around.

"Stand up and suck it, let Pete film you doing so between your legs," I instructed.

Brook stood at the end of the bed, bent over at the hips, her legs straight but apart. Pete crouched behind her, gasping as he got my cock standing proud as Brook dipped her head onto it again, taking a little more in this time. She wanked my shaft into her mouth, slow deliberate strokes.

"Fuck, your pussy is soaking without him even touching you, it's running down your thighs," Pete exclaimed.

"Mmm, I fancy me a taste of that, get up on the bed," I told her.

Brook moved up onto the bed, and then I moved her around and pulled one of her legs over my head. Brook looked directly at Pete with the camera, smiled and kept looking at him as she sank her mouth onto me again. This time, aided by my tongue casually flicking onto her clit like a snake, she took more and more in, gripping the base of my shaft tight as she worked her mouth on me.

She squealed each time my tongue found her clit, her body writhing as my hands gripped her buttocks and pulled her down onto me, my tongue now fucking her soaking wet hole. Pulling her down a little more I left my tongue by her clit, letting her grind against me, as I slid one, two and then three fingers into her wetness. Her body shook and her mouth left my cock momentarily as she came, her mouth open wide as she stared at the camera.

Brook went to move but one of my arms wrapped around the small of her back, holding her to me. My fingers, soaked from her pussy, traced across and around her arsehole. Her body flinched as I do so, my tongue working its magic to distract her. I teased my middle finger into her puckered arsehole, just a little at first, testing the waters.

Brook tensed her body at the feel of my finger, and thinking she didn't like it I stopped pushing. Instead of stopping, I heard Pete come and lean on the bed, now filming Brook's arse with my finger in it.

"Be gentle, I'm an anal virgin," Brook pleaded.

"She won't let me," Pete muttered.

Brook pushed back onto my finger and then went back to sucking on my cock. She had around six inches in her mouth now, still wanking what little of the shaft she could grip. I pulled my finger out and felt Brook wriggle her hips as I introduced another finger. She pushed back again and soon enough her body shook, this time a little more.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," she murmured.

She must have signalled to Pete again who returned to the bottom of the bed. I felt her hand move off my shaft, now cupping my balls, and her mouth sunk lower again. I heard Pete tell her not much more, and then soon he told her well done. Her mouth was on the base of my cock, her tongue flicked out as she tried to lick my balls too. As I found out later, as she worked my cock each time she withdrew and licked around the tip, she'd look into the camera and smile a proud smile, pleased with herself that she'd taken all of my cock in.

I alternated my hands, playing with her nipples and feeling them harden between my fingertips, then traced down her back and buttocks to her arsehole, feeling her body shudder at my touch. Grabbing hold of her arse I pulled her down and used my tongue to fuck her arse.

"Oh fuck, don't fucking stop," she cried out as her body let go again.

Pete appeared by my head again, filming me rimming his girl, this time I noticed he'd discarded his clothes. He was as slim as I'd described him to Stacy, his erection bouncing around as he moved around the bed. I felt the end of the bed move, and then Brook's mouth left my cock. I heard more slurping sounds, then Pete grunting.

"I want to ride you now," Brook announced.

She clambered off me and turned herself around, kneeling over my lower body and using a hand to hold my cock in place. Her face was smeared in cum, some dripping off her chin and hanging down onto the bodystocking, a cum necklace linking her chin to her breast.

She lowered herself slowly, groaning as my cock slid into her soaked but tight pussy. She rode me slowly, getting used to the feeling of it inside her, then rode me steadily. Her hands reached back and stroked and squeezed her buttocks as she rose and fell, my hands reaching up and playing with her tits, pinching and pulling at her erect nipples. Pete was behind her, crouched at the base of the bed, filming as her arse squashed against my heavy balls as she sank onto my length.

Brook felt him tap against her arse and looked over her shoulder. He must have motioned to her as neither said a word. She paused slightly to move her legs, her feet now planted by my hips, and I heard Pete tell her perfect as he could now see my large erection sliding into her better.

Brook's hands dropped to my shoulders now, leaning forward allowed her to ride me harder, my cock almost dropping out of her before she ground back down onto me. She turned and looked at Pete, then back at me with a broad smile on her face.

"I hope this looks as good on camera as it feels," she cried out.

Pete was getting a good close-up now, and I slid my hands around Brook's buttocks. Cupping them both, I pulled her down onto my cock quicker, letting her slide off before grinding her down into my lap again. Brook was groaning louder still, and suddenly her mouth gaped open as she came again, grinding to a halt to let her body relax.

She knelt forward and kissed me, mashing her tongue against mine before reaching back and pulling her buttocks wide apart as she started riding me again.

"Oh fuck that looks awesome, your arsehole opens as you push down onto him," Pete announced.

Brook looked down at me with a mischievous look on her face, then lifted a leg and slid off my cock. A hand reached around and she guided it towards her arse, resting the tip against her puckered hole as she groaned loudly at the touch.

"You said you didn't like anal," Pete said, sounding a little disappointed.

Brook looked at me, biting her lip in anticipation, then tried lowering her body. The tip of my cock pushed her arsehole open, and she cried out. She paused, took a deep breath and tried again. Again she cried out loudly. She reached a hand around and smeared her fingers then slid them against and into her arse. A little more lubed now, she tried again. This time she managed around two inches only before crying out loudly.

"Fuck, that hurts, I wanted to feel what it felt like filling my arse up too," she said disappointedly.

I told her to get off me, then turn the other way. I slid her down onto my cock again, telling her to hold my ankles. Now as she slid along me, I held a finger, then two, in place so they slid into her arsehole. Pete now had a dilemma, to film her getting both holes stuffed or the look of pure adulation of delight on her screwed-up face. He did both, but as he filmed her face he fed his cock into her mouth.

Now, with three holes getting worked, Brook came again, her body trembling to set Pete off as he grunted and shot his first few spurts down her throat, the rest covering her face again. I was quite impressed with how much he came, especially as it wasn't the first time.

I wanted a change now so moved Brook onto all fours and stood on the bed behind her. Crouching, I slid my cock deep into her pussy and made her cry out. I held the small of her back, pulling her hips towards me as I pushed my cock as far into her as I could manage. Long deep thrusts made her gasp loudly, crying out loudly as she pushed her arse back towards me, inviting me to fuck her harder. Getting into a good rhythm I put my hands on my knees, and let Brrok push back onto me also.

Pete filmed from both angles again, asking her as he filmed her face how much she liked it.

"I've never felt like this before, my pussy feels so full, it feels fantastic aaaaahhhh," she cried out as she came once more.

Her face slumped forward onto the bed as I fucked her through her orgasm. I looked up and saw Pete wanking as he watched on. I told him I had an idea, and lying on the bed I pulled Brook onto me. She eagerly slid onto my cock again, and I pointed to the bedside table, telling him to put his phone there so it pointed towards us. He did so, then I called him up onto the bed.

I reached under Brook, slid my fingers through her soaked folds, and slid a finger into her arsehole. Looking at Brook, I smiled and said.

"Pete's going to fuck your arse now, and you're going to fucking love it," I said.

Brook simply nodded and bit her lip again. Pete rubbed some of the remaining cum from her face and used it to lube her arse, then as I slid my arms around Brook's body to hold her steady, Pete pushed into her. Brook screwed her face up, then pushed her tongue deep into my mouth again. I felt her body move as Pete started fucking her.

"Fuck, your arse is so tight," Pete cried out.

I urged him to slow down, to let Brook slide at her own pace, but my pleas were in vain. Around a minute later, he grunted loudly and Brook cried out as his cock pulsed and throbbed deep in her arse, shooting his load deep inside. I looked at Brook's face and knew she'd wanted that to last much longer, how much she'd been enjoying her first experience of being double penetrated. Pete had moved now and picked his camera back up.

"Oh Brook, you know how much you like me cumming on our face, you're going to love watching this back and seeing my cum seep out of your arse, it looks amazing," Pete cried out.

Brook looked a little happier, then suddenly laughed out loud.

"His cum will act as a lube, my arse will be soaking wet inside. Now you can fuck my arse," she told me.

I didn't get much chance to answer as she quickly slid off me, repositioned herself, and then lowered her arse down onto my cock. She was right, my cock slid into her arse as she pushed down, groaning as more and more slid in. Taking a final deep breath, she pushed down until she felt my pubes against her arse.

"Is it all in, have I taken it all?" she asked Pete.

He nodded, then instead of riding me she leant backwards a little and rubbed her clit, looking me directly in the eye. She used the other hand to push three fingers into her pussy.

"This is how good your fat cock feels in my arse," she cried out as she came again. This time she gasped as she squirted, her juices flowing over my lower stomach.

I put my hands on her hips and quickly lifted her, laying her flat on her back. Grabbing her ankles I pushed her legs right up, her knees right by her shoulders, and lined my cock up against her arsehole once more. I'd more or less let Brook dictate the pace, now it was my turn. In one quick swift movement, I forced my cock deep into her arse.

Brook cried out loudly as I fucked her, long deep strokes, almost sobbing as I fucked her arse. I pushed her legs further apart, then leaned my weight forward. Now I fucked her harder, faster, Brook crying out louder still.

"You're hurting her, stop now," Pete cried out.

"Don't you dare fucking stop," Brook shouted.

She reached a hand out and grabbed Pete's cock, pulling him onto the bed and feeding him into her mouth. She slobbered on him greedily, wanking his cock into her mouth. I nudged his shoulder, pointing at Brook. He knew what I wanted.

Twisting but keeping his cock in her mouth, he put his head between her legs and flicked a tongue out onto her clit. It didn't take long for Brook to come again, Pete rising with a big smile on his face. Now Brook lay there, me fucking her arse and Pete fucking her mouth, Brook turning her head sideways. I could finally feel myself getting ready to cum too.

Knowing what Stacy likes, and me also, I pulled out of Brook's arse, quickly positioned myself lying on my side behind her, and slid my cock easily into her arse once more. One hand was on her hip, the other around her shoulders, playing with her nipples as I slid into her. Her body tight against mine, Pete held her head still as he fucked her mouth, subduing her moans and groans as he did so.

"I'm nearly ready to cum, play with your clit and cum with me," I whispered into Brook's ear.

It was too much for Pete and he came again, and again all over Brook's face. Spurt after spurt shot out, he could certainly keep cumming lots each time. As he pulled away I signalled for him to go behind us. I quickly flipped Brrok to laying flat on her stomach, my weight on her back, my hands on her shoulders giving me extra leverage and pinning her down, her cum covered face rubbing into the duvet. Using my feet I pushed her ankles apart, exposing her well-worn pussy and her cock filled arsehole for Pete's filming.

In this position Brook's hand was lodged against her pussy, her fingers rubbing over her clit as I thrust into her, and I heard her familiar groans and her body trembled. Timing it almost to perfection I started to cum deep into her arse as her body shook with her orgasm, much stronger than the others before. I thrust into her a few more times until I'd finished spurting, then withdrew slowly to look down at my handiwork.

Brook's buttocks were red, a contrast against the black surrounding fabric of the bodystocking, and the creamy white cum leaking from her well-fucked arse. She turned her face to the side, her face a look of pure pleasure, little droplets of cum still stuck in her eyelashes.