Their First Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a quick shower and got dressed, going back to see Brook sucking on Pete's cock again. I said my goodbyes to a couple of waves only, then made my way home. Good dreams were had that night as I replayed the evening over and over in my mind.

Waking the next morning I heard my phone ping and looked to see a video from Brook, with a smiley face. I felt the bed move and Stacy's face appeared on my shoulder.

"Can we watch it now?" she asked, stroking my cock with a sly grin on her face.

Halfway through watching it, I turned to look at Stacy, she'd already remarked on how much Pete came each time.

"Are you on shift next Saturday, I thought maybe we could role reverse?"

"You want me to fuck Pete? I think if I can't change my shift I could phone in sick," she laughed.

"Well, I thought you could fuck both of them, I don't think Brook has been with another woman before," I replied.