Their First Time Pt. 01

Story Info
The first time between the doe-taur and her fox lover...
6.1k words
2k
2
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Sandor was never supposed to fall in love with his childhood friend, though he did anyway. It was not the sort of thing that anyone could have expected or anticipated, but it was what happened, nonetheless. It was not something that the white fox, who was an adult preparing to start his studies as a mage, had ever anticipated, though Alyssa had been brought into his household, a merchant family, but it had happened anyway. Maybe he could have said that it was an accident, but his playmate and long-time friend, well... Alyssa was the one that he was closest to in the whole world.

He breathed slowly and easily as the hot water from the shower -- magically enchanted, something that was a luxury for many in the world. He couldn't help but look back on the time two months ago when he had finally, taking a bold, first step, confessed that he adored Alyssa, even that he loved her.

There was no one better than the doe-taur in his mind, her sleek brown fur, the fawn spots still present on her hindquarters that had never truly faded. Her soft, brown hair wafted softly where it was trimmed short, lightly curled, though it was all natural for her, not something that she had to style at all daily. Everything about her was natural, deer-ears pressing out intriguingly through her hair, twitching back and forth to catch every sound. The bulk of her body was that of a deer, a little shorter than him, but her torso was human-like, barely wearing any clothing most of the time other than a long, loose blouse that draped down over the chest of her doe half to the top of her forelegs.

It was not the sort of thought that he should have been having in the shower, his eyes trailing down over her deer parts in his mind, wishing that Alyssa was there with him. His heart pounded, blood rushing to his lower parts, breath catching.

"Do I dare?"

He spoke to himself under the rush of warm water, though there was no one there to hear him. His mother was out, a red fox who was the head of the household, fearsome in her manner, though she would very much have not approved of Sandor's relationship with Alyssa, if she had found out about it. Of course, it was a relationship in the early stages still, though he wanted more, wanted to do more, wanted to see just what lay between him and Alyssa, whether they were really well-matched enough to, well...do more together.

Sandor shivered. Sex. Was that the right next step between them? He didn't know, couldn't know. But he could only trust that maybe, that day, was the right day for them together. Without his mother there, he had sent away the other servants, giving them time off, which was very much needed, so it was only him and Alyssa on the third floor of the house.

Alyssa still had to complete her chores as a servant of the household, though she was mostly there for him, so he knew she was near. Sandor was no stranger to self-pleasure, though he tried to contain himself, his white tail sweeping back and forth softly, dripping and the fur heavy with water.

He took a breath, lips tugging in a smile.

"Alyssa?" He called out softly, sticking his head out of the shower area, water draining away through a hole in the floor, though he had never given much thought as to where it drained away to. "Alyssa, are you there?"

The doe-taur leapt to attention, a smile on her lips as she hastened to assist. They had to keep a ruse up of her being a servant only to him, though her cheeks still warmed to be in Sandor's presence. With their relationship still being as new as it was, she didn't know just where things were going to go between them, though that was all well and good, for she was in no rush, not going anywhere. The routine handing over of clothes and bath towels to Sandor in the bathroom was most certainly one of the easiest chores that she performed, after all. And he had so much fur to dry off, it made her giggle how long he took!

"Here you go, Sandor!"

She smiled as she cracked the door open, trying to hand in the clothes, though the fox's white paw did not appear to take them from her. That was strange, very strange, though the door cracked a little wider open.

"Alyssa?" There was something soft in his voice, something that made a cool tingle roll down her spine. "Can you come in? Please?"

It was a request, though she worried that something was wrong with him. What she didn't expect was to see him softly standing there, naked, dripping water, the shower turned off and the gentlest of smiles on his face.

Alyssa blushed. Oh, but he wasn't wearing any clothes! Did Sandor not realise? But she had seen him naked before, of course, though the fact of the matter there was that things between them had changed since she had confessed both her attraction and love for him, things that they could never again take back -- not that they wanted to. The relationship between them could not help but change.

The doe-taur swallowed hard, though her lips remained picked up in the tiniest of smiles, heart pounding, his hands outstretched to her.

"Sandor..." She breathed, struggling for words even as she took the fox's hands with all the courage she had in her heart. "What is this? What need do you have?"

That, perhaps, should have been obvious already, though the taur needed to hear it from him, her cheeks red with emotion, heat rushing to parts of her body that she didn't usually think about. Her tail twitched back and forth as he drew her to him, closer than they had ever been while he'd been in a state of undress. She knew what he wanted and, still, his eyes captured hers as if he was a god and she was no more than a maiden, enthralled by his handsomeness.

Of course, there was much more than that between them, though not everything could be at the forefront of her mind, not when he was like that, not when her eyes kept dropping lower and lower and she wanted to know more, to do more, to be so much closer to him.

Taking a shuddering breath, Alyssa leaned into the touch of Sandor's hand as he stroked her cheek, thumb brushing her lip. The fox's gaze was intense, claiming her.

"Spend time with me," he breathed. "If you wish too... I want..."

And she knew what he wanted already, whimpering as she pressed her lips to his, sealing away any further words from the fox. They were not needed, not then, not in that moment, not as her long, flowing shirt dampened from pressing up against him and she held her breath, allowing Sandor to lift her arms and remove it from her. The light undergarment, merely a short vest that helped cover her breasts and maintain her modesty, went next, rendering her as bare in nothing but her natural fur and skin as he was.

Sandor smiled, so very gentle with her, though the fox was still a male and a male had needs. Needs, of course, would never take precedence, not with her, not with the love of his life, though his body responded, his shaft thickening further, rising to attention. Even his balls felt as if they were tightening, as if there was a physical pressure there, a need that urged him on, though he shifted his weight rather than rub them. In front of Alyssa, he did not want to be too crude, despite how he was more naturally. After all, he had masturbated before, with more than just his hand too... It was just another way of easing the tiredness and such from the body, in his eyes.

But with someone else, with Alyssa, pleasure like that would take on a new meaning. He scooped her up into his arms, holding her across his body, though it was difficult with her taur body and he could not hold her up like that for very long. The tub was beside the shower, a luxury to have them separate, made from polished wood with a waterproof coating, though it was not frequently used due to the amount of water it took to fill it. Of course, even with the aid of magically enchanted items to help them out in the house, rich enough to afford such luxuries, water was still a limited supply and the water tank had to be refilled daily. One day, Sandor would learn more about the magic of how that was done and taken care of, though, right then, all the fox needed to know was that there was an excess of water after his family was away, along with the rest of the servants. There was more than enough for a warm bath.

The spigot flowed with warm water, the temperature adjusted with the tiniest of spells that Sandor had learned to cast, though it was merely activating what had already been set into place to warm the water. The bathtub filled around them, their bodies close, though they wanted to take their time, to enjoy one another, to not feel as if there was any rush at all between them. There was nowhere else at all that they needed to be, free to spend the rest of the afternoon in each other's arms.

Sandor only had to keep one ear out for his mother returning, though it was hard to even think about something like that when he was there with his lover, Alyssa in his arms, blushing as he kissed her neck, trailing a line down from her jaw. Never had he been so close to her in such a state of address and his heart raced, love twisting into something much deeper within him, something far more carnal.

Lust? Perhaps... Yet it was even more sweetly tasted when held hand in hand with love. Sandor wouldn't have it any other way, not as she whimpered and rocked up against him, the tub suitably filled around them, water splashing lightly as he added some oils and scents to it, his favourites. He hoped Alyssa liked them too, though he would find out what she preferred, in time, and gift them to her, purchasing what she could not, with her station in the growing town, get for herself. Not yet, anyway.

"Ah... Sandor," she breathed, heat in her cheeks, creeping down her neck. "I didn't think..."

She hadn't expected him to carry her to the tub, to be fair, though it was romantic, all in a way that made her heart pound, even as she tried to find what boldness there was in her, her hands rubbing up his damp arms, ruffling his fur. The fox moaned and pressed into her touch, even though there was nothing sexual about it, the two of them shifting closer until there was no space left between their bodies at all. There didn't need to be, not as they took the thick sponges, formed naturally, and washed one another, her skin glistening with water and fine oils.

"You look so wonderful, Alyssa," he murmured, as if the fox was not entirely aware of what he was doing or saying, hands coming up her ribcage with tantalising slowness. "Your breasts are so round."

It was not exactly the most flattering thing that he could have said, though the doe-taur still squirmed and blushed, not knowing what to do. Goodness, could she get any hotter than she already was? She didn't think it was possible for her body to contain as much heat as it clearly was and yet she had to bear through it, nipping anxiously at her lip, wriggling and squirming.

It would be her first time and, knowing what she did of Sandor, it would be his first time too. Even though, well, she had caught him that time in the bath masturbating with his staff. That had been strange for her to witness, though they had both been adults at that time and it was one more little thing that she had had to come to accept about growing older, sexual feelings rising. He'd been using the staff, Kastalia, like a male's shaft in his own tail hole, thrusting and grinding it rampantly, though the doe-taur had, to be quite honest, watched for longer than she was strictly proud of. She hadn't meant to, though she'd been attracted to the fox even then, the beginnings of desire pulsing in her, a spark of a flame fanned into a blaze. She had wondered if he had preferred males, at that point, though his eyes had been lingering on her even then.

"I love you, Sandor," she chose to say instead of lingering in her thoughts, tilting his chin up, kissing his lips softly, heartbeat fluttering. "So, so much... I wouldn't want this to be any other way, other than with you."

"Me too, I only want to be with you, Alyssa, my beautiful, sweet, kind Alyssa..."

There was a lot more to the doe-taur than that, of course, but Sandor could not find the words in the moment, not as he daringly reached for her breasts, watching her face for consent. It was lewder than he had been so far and yet they could not sit there forever, even though there was no obligation to either to do anything more, not when there was such a tender offering laid out before him. The weight of her breasts fell into his hands as she squeaked and blushed even harder, sliding her gaze away, though the doe-taur pressed a little more closely against him, allowing him to feel her.

"Mmm... They're so soft..."

He could barely get the words out, breathy moans slipping from his lips, Alyssa's deer tail flicking up and twitching back and forth. Oh, how she hated that her body showed so many little things like that, though it was honestly no different for anthros. If they had ears or tails or something else entirely it was liable to give away how they were really feeling, communicating as much, sometimes, through body language as they did other means. Never had someone touched her breasts like that before, perhaps her mother back when she had had an injury, though that was a very dim memory indeed, and that was by no means sexual.

It was sexual, flushing heat leaping to her pale skin, as his fingers softly traced her breasts, over the curve, brushing a nipple. Alyssa gasped and Sandor took note, always aware of every little move she made. He had been watching her for a long time, too long, perhaps, but he wanted to be good to her, to be close to her, to give everything to her. Whether that was a life together or, well, the tiniest of touches. It was all hers for him to give, hers to take, a give and take that he would, one day, work out the soft intricacies of.

He pressed in nearer, kissing her, drawing her close, breasts pressed to his chest, the heat of them delighting him. He did not know how to convey himself sexually or romantically, but the fox was more than keen to learn, running his hands down over her doe half, the soft fur, how it floated faintly in the water, appearing weightless.

"Mm, Sandor..." She breathed against him, barely breaking the kiss. "What about your mother? What if she...finds us here?"

It was a bit late for Alyssa to have concerns about that, but it was still a thought to keep in mind, even as Sandor growled playfully and nipped at her neck. Alyssa squeaked.

"Oh!"

"She doesn't matter," he panted more heavily, his cock hard and throbbing, aching for attention that, so far, it had been denied. "I only want you... She's out, Alyssa. But we don't have to do more, not if you don't want to, of course. But my mother will not disturb us, will not find us. I promise."

She believed him, but she had to be bold, sharing a smile with her fox lover as her hands, finally, ran down his lightly built chest, all the way down to what she had not been brave enough to touch so far. She was not fearful enough about his mother to hold back, though her heart hammered, fingers tentatively and then more boldly touching his cock, curling around. Emboldened by how her fox sweetheart sucked in a deep, needy breath, she pressed on, rubbing up and down his shaft. The water eased the path of her hand a little and she listened to him, letting the fox moan and rest his head on her shoulder.

"Mmm, Alyssa, that feels... Your hand on my cock..."

Oh, heavens! She blushed again and shivered. She'd never heard the fox say something that crude before, what a dirty word! And yet it was right for the situation at hand, what they were going to go together, biting her lip to seal away her cry, though her lips still tugged up at the corners in a smile. She wanted him and he wanted her, her heart surging. What more could Alyssa possibly need to know?

"I love you, Sandor."

She had to keep saying it, had to keep pressing in closer, had to show him that she wanted him for more than sex, his love, his body, his mind, his heart -- oh, there were so many things at play! And the difference in their classes, that was not something that could be ignored either, that she loved him for who he was, not his money. Yet that was something that Alyssa was going to have to trust that the fox knew, something that she would tell him over and over again if it ever came up.

That was not the right moment for it, not as she rubbed his cock up and down, finding a pace, a rhythm -- all that worked for her. He pressed in closer, urgently rocking his hips, on his knees, though the bottom of the tub was hard and the water sloshed more anxiously against the sides. It was a wonder that even the space in there, so far, was enough for them, though they were ready for more, yes, so very much more.

"Alyssa, oh, that feels... That feels so good..." He moaned, his pink tongue flickering out of his mouth to lash against the side of his muzzle. "Mmm, please... More... Your hand feels so good on my dick. Just like that."

She could feel the temperature of him rising, a grin on her lips. Oh, it was good, so good, to make him feel like that, to know that she was affecting him. And his moans... They were better than she could ever have imagined in her wildest, dirtiest of private fantasies and dreams. Not that the doe-taur, despite knowing of her attraction to the white fox anthro for quite some time, had ever spoken a word of such fantasies. No, those were far too embarrassing to breathe life into!

He couldn't help himself, clenching his jaw, nipping at the inside of his cheeks, trying to find something that allowed him to press on in the slow rock and grind of his hips, water sloshing around the tub. But all the fox could do was pull back a little, though not too far, locking his eyes on Alyssa, her gorgeous body, her human half slender and fine, shoulders light and rounded. His eyes, of course, had to drop to her breasts, which were exposed to him for the first time, and, for the lack of being able to reach her deer half, he rubbed them gently, fingers sliding down her sides in a loving caress and back up again.

"Mmm... Oh, Alyssa, I love you so much, I love your body..."

She blushed and did not say anything in return to that one. What was she supposed to say? Oh, no one had told her what she was supposed to say for her first time! Were there certain words that were appropriate? And yet she appeared to be uncovering a new side entirely to Sandor that was decidedly inappropriate, so perhaps that was something she could peel back the layers of, bit by bit. Even though she was hot and bothered, the doe-taur knew that she was more fortunate than many to have her first time with her best friend of so many years. Of course, Sandor was not the same fox that she had grown up with, but she wanted him to be so much more than that, to be someone that she dared to dream that she would be with for many, many years to come.

But their first time together would be sweet regardless of what happened after that time, coming together in puffs and pants of breath. Sandor, however, was far from a selfish lover and only had his partner in mind, as much as it near enough pained him to draw back physically from his sweet doe-taur. His cock lingered in her grasp, swiftly growing more skilled to his pleasure, the art of giving a handjob, as he'd been told by other guys his age it was called, but he drew back with a smile on his face. His ears splayed out a little to either side of his head, tail wagging faintly through the water, though that was something that he had picked up from more canine anthros, the lightness of movement more fox-like, barely wiggling from one side to the other.

12