Their First Time Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me make you feel good too, Alyssa," he breathed, cheekily winking at her. "It wouldn't be fair if I had all the fun, would it?"

He murmured to her as he slipped around, water streaming from his body as he stood in the bath, but Sandor could not resist teasing her a little by swinging a leg over the deer-taur, sitting on her back facing her shoulders. Alyssa's eyes widened, but he didn't give her the chance to ask him what he was doing, his hands sliding soothingly up her back, feeling the very light muscle there, what her body developed naturally during the course of her work around the house.

His heart pulled for her. As much as the fox knew that Alyssa loved her work and to have a purpose in life, he wanted to take care of her. He wanted to see her relaxed, able to lie back, able to not think about the next thing that she had to be doing. Yet he couldn't show too much favouritism towards her either, considering the other servants in the house, making it all a bit of a mess on that side. It helped a little that she was there to be a companion to him still, as long as she was happy with it too, in his opinion, so he could dictate, in a way, what they did together. Getting her to stay still and allow tension to slip from her muscles, however, was another feat entirely.

He took his time, smoothing over her muscles, down the line on either side of her spine, working over her lower back, though her deer half was just as tantalising to him. He didn't understand that part of her body quite as much, though he did lean forward as she eased a little under his unskilled massage, gently hugging her from behind.

"Are you okay?" Sandor breathed, nuzzling the back of her head, Alyssa tipping her head back to meet him with a slight, soft moan. "Are you comfortable?"

"Yes, Sandor... Thank you for asking."

She almost didn't know why he was doing that, why he was focusing so much on her, though the doe-taur did not have the words in her mouth to ask the question, nor did she care too much. It simply felt too good to have him there, against her, even as he slipped back off her rump. And then she realised just where he was doing as he rubbed her backside as if the fox was getting her used to his touch, allowing her to relax even more, just a little bit more, her breath catching even as it hitched in her chest.

"Ohhhh..."

It was tantalising, something that sent a curling, twisting heat through her, breath tight in her lungs, but she had to breathe, slowly and deeply, taking stock of every breath that she could. Sandor did not stop, listening to her soft whimpers and cries, until his fingers found the underside of her tail, drifting lower to her pussy. Her sex was soft and framed by light fur, even if it was sodden at that moment, under the surface of the water.

Yet the fox gave her all the attention in the world as his cock throbbed, though the fox tried his best to ignore it. That was not what the moment was about, no, not at all, not as he slid his fingers over her sex, delighting in the softness of her, how her body yielded to his touch. He knew it could be rough for a lady for their first time and he determined to use all he knew to make it as easy as possible for her. At least amusing himself and exploring his own body, particularly with his staff, had given him an idea of just how that could be, though he only had any intention, as long as it was what she wanted to, of penetrating her sweet, warm cunny.

With the water lapping around, it was not quite the right position for Sandor to use his muzzle to taste her sweetness, though he could do that another time, working a finger lightly against her sex. Alyssa cried out, reaching back for him, and he clutched her hand as if she needed him as a lifeline, willing to do whatever it took to make her comfortable.

The truth of the matter was that Alyssa did not truly know what she was feeling, what she wanted or needed, only that it was Sandor. It had always been Sandor, her hips rocking back, taking his finger, just a little bit, inside her sex, that penetration that she had only before felt from her own hand. It was new and it was exciting and it was everything she wanted from him, the very gentle stretch something that her body could take.

The fox worked his fingers back and forth, gently exploring her and testing her readiness, though the doe-taur was more prepared than even Sandor could have expected. He licked his lips, breathing hotly, though stayed back, murmuring sweetness to her, his free hand rubbing her rump, around the base of her tail and over where there was a firmer layer of fat, giving her body a delightful shape. He wondered if Alyssa truly knew and understood just how long he had been eyeing up her body, blushing faintly, even before he understood what attraction was, how much he wanted to be with her despite everything that undoubtedly stood in their way.

The doe-taur, however, did not allow him a pause for reflection.

"Ah, please... Sandor!" She groaned, tail lifted and twitching as if it did not know what to do with itself. "I need you... Please!"

His finger felt so good, especially with the others rubbing the outside of her sex, all of it making her head spin in the best of ways, heart pounding as if it was going to leap out of her chest. Yet Alyssa needed that closeness, her sweet fox with her, pressing over her, into her, though that could only come one way.

It would be her first time and he treated her like the queen that she would never be, tenderly drawing back and rubbing his fingers together where a thicker strand of her arousal clung to them, even with the water. Experimentally, he brought his hand to his muzzle and lapped it off, heat creeping down her chest, something lurching inside her. Alyssa could not have said why the act of his tongue snaking out around his fingers, tasting her essence, made her stomach feel so "twisty", but perhaps that was something that the doe-taur would come to learn in time.

He pressed up against her, his hardness throbbing eagerly, dipping down against her sex. It was a position, with Sandor on his knees, that was thankfully very easy for the two to mate in, his shaft pressing against her softness, the entrance to her cunny. The fox held her hand tightly, Alyssa meeting his eyes, lovingly maintaining eye contact as he pushed inside her.

And then eye contact was impossible as their eyes half-closed in a shared moan.

"Ohhh..."

He rocked his hips, slowly easing deeper and deeper inside her, for the first time together, but he couldn't stop, wouldn't stop, not when such a look of bliss crossed his partner's face. Sandor leaned over her hungrily, wanting to see that again, wanting to hear her moans, his claws very gently pricking into the skin of her hips as he held onto her, needing some stability. Somehow, he had let go of her hand, but that by no means troubled Alyssa who was resting her hands on the side of the tub in front of her, using it for much-needed balance.

Pleasure swamped her, though there was no pain. Her body had been more than ready for him to slip into her and it felt as if his shaft belonged there, the stretch gentle enough that Alyssa instinctively wanted to grind back on it, need coming above all else. Instinct, indeed, was a powerful thing, something that she could not lock down and away in a box where she could forget it. No, even then her body wanted more, wanted to bring the "strong male" behind her to completion, her tongue pressing out as she panted hotly through an open mouth. She barely even thought that she'd made a face like that before, though the time for shyness and embarrassment was most certainly long gone.

He pressed into her, again and again, finding a rhythm, water lapping up against the sides of the tub, his shaft filling her perfectly. It was not too big for her but it was more than enough for Alyssa to feel the length pressing up inside her, thrust after thrust, the fox finding a soft rhythm that was hard enough to be pleasurable while allowing her to get used to it, to having him inside her. After all, Alyssa had not felt anything like that before, entirely new to her, though all in a very good way...

The doe-taur moaned, losing herself in the moment, the feel of the warm water lapping at her sending her on, pressing back against Sandor, though she felt like she needed the fox more than ever, as if something new had been woken up inside her. That much more, however, the doe-taur did not know, whimpering and moaning, letting him hold her, his hands all over her, sweeping down over her back from her shoulders, grunting, even as he tried to whisper sweet nothings to her.

"Ah... Alyssa... Oh..."

He couldn't get the words out in his pleasure, which made her smile. Even then, he was so cute, all in a way that Alyssa only hoped she was the only one to ever see.

"I'm here... Oh..." Alyssa moaned with a full-body shudder, tail quivering. "That feels...so good..."

He'd already gotten her more than warmed up, though the fox was struggling to hold back then, his shaft tingling. It was so much harder to not spill his cream quickly when he was there with Alyssa, as if everything in the moment had been turned up, enchanted to be far more pleasurable than it ever could be on his own. He panted with every thrust, hoping that she knew how much he cared for her, how much he wanted her, how much he never again wanted to be with anyone except her. The doe-taur was the light of his life, especially as her pussy gripped his cock, pulsing and massaging his hot length erratically.

Before him, Alyssa rocked back against his cock, urgent for something. But for what? Oh, he had to find it, had to uncover a way to give it to her, every thrust sinking deeply into her sex, softer and easier with every stroke, even as the fox picked up the pace. Increasingly confident in his abilities, his tongue flicked briefly out from his muzzle to lap against the side, though he could not forgo the hot sweetness of doe-taur pussy any longer. No... Not when his lover wanted him too, bringing their bodies together in a new way, longing pulsating between them, a tangible force strung out in the air between them.

"Sandor..." She panted, grunting as her breath hitched a little uncomfortably. "Ah... I feel...close... Can you...help me?"

She blushed as she asked for it, though she was not in a position where she could easily reach down under her tail, stimulating the nub of her clit that was tucked just inside her sex. It was there to be teased and pleasured, though there were few angles that could be had in the tub, Sandor obligingly rubbing it, pressing in close as he kept his eyes on her.

He took in her gorgeous form, stroke after stroke disappearing into her pussy, though it was the rise and fall of her chest that he watched as Alyssa cried out in orgasm, her head falling back. He couldn't take his eyes off her and there was no reason for Sandor to do so either, thrusting deeply, letting the full length of his cock sink pleasurably into her.

There was no holding back for him, not as his love climaxed on his shaft, his hand drifting away when she trembled so much that he thought he might have been stimulating her a little too much. Yet the rush of pleasure and tightness in his loins heralded the spin of his climax, a rush of ecstasy unlike anything he had ever before experienced flowing over him, taking him in the best of ways.

"Ohhhh!"

A moan that didn't sound like any sound the fox thought he could make spilt from his lips and he felt Alyssa's eyes on him as he revelled in the moment. His cream split softly into her with short, deep thrusts of his cock, barely drawing back before driving into her again with a thump of his hips against her rump. Yet it was what they needed, that twining of ecstasy, bringing them closer together in a way that they had never considered possible.

He stayed there, over her, taking his time. There was no rush, even as his shaft softened inside her, though the passage of time seemed to be quick. One moment ecstasy was upon him and the next he was warm and fuzzy all over, his eyelids heavy, holding her close to him, wanting nothing more than for Alyssa to feel the beat of his heart, the heat of his lover simmering through to her.

Sandor kissed her softly, leaning over her back to kiss her cheek, the back of her neck, softly brushing her damp hair out of the way. Even though no water had been poured over her head, it was still damp around the nape of her neck, perhaps from the steamy heat of their bodies, the lust of their lovemaking as they came together in the bath.

"I love you so much, Alyssa," he breathed, lips brushing her skin. "Please... Stay with me. Always and forever."

That was an easy answer for her to give him, the fox's cock slipping from her pussy, though any discharge was swiftly washed away by the bath. Even if the bottom of the wooden tub was hard, it was a very soft and clean way for them to have their first time together. The cooling water still bid them leave, however.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Hunting a Mate A half-orc is ravaged by a minotaur woman beauty...in NonHuman
The Queen's Trial A dragoness is challenged by the king to duel...in NonHuman
Consort of the Dragon King A dragoness submits to the dragon king in lust and love...in NonHuman
The Last Hydra A dragon allows a hydra to continue her bloodline...in NonHuman
Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
More Stories