Their First Time Pt. 02

Story Info
Together, Alyssa and Sandor experience their first time...
4.1k words
2k
1
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"I love you too, Sandor, and I promise that I'll stay with you as long as you'll have me," she said, glancing back with a twinkle in her eye. "But if you want to ride on my back like that again, you'll have to actually let me stand! You'll trap me in the tub otherwise!"

They laughed together, lightness swilling between them like a fine wine, though that was not something that either had partaken in before. It was not something that, honestly, they enjoyed, the inebriation of intoxication, but they were, in a way, drunk on each other's love in the afterglow of their bodies coming together for the first time.

Alyssa chuckled and clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, glancing at the towels that, in the process of everything, had been dropped near the door of the bathroom.

"Oh! It's going to take me forever to dry my fur," she mused, though the fox was her priority there still, first and foremost. "I wonder if I have time to run downstairs, there should be fresh ones laundered..."

Sandor grinned and paused her, his tail lifting proudly. His shaft still hung soft and she licked her lips unconsciously as her gaze grazed it. The fox, intent on what he wanted to show her, however, did not notice it, not that time.

"Oh, I can help with that," he said, though perhaps Sandor should have been warned by how he was on the edge of showing off, pushing his chest out a little, his shoulder blades pushed back. "Look... I was practising, there are some spells I can do already! Just stay still..."

Alyssa swallowed hard and stiffened, freezing in place, though the deer part of her wanted to run, purely as she didn't quite know what her lover wanted to do. It couldn't be that bad, could it? Something about drying off? Though she didn't expect the flickering flames to leap and dance from his fingers, her back like a rod and her tail pushed up all the way, exposing the soft white of the underside in a deer's warning.

"Oh!"

She didn't want to move, but she still flinched as he moved his hands near her, the flames flickering from his fingers -- but only a certain distance, dancing and wavering back and forth with the brush of air against them. Alyssa was very rarely in the presence of magic and, truth be told, she had not honestly been made aware that Sandor was as progressed in his studies as he already was. It was impressive, even though she stared at it wide-eyed, trying not to let her body react, even though it instinctively wanted to shift away from something, the magic, that it perceived as a threat.

"It's okay!" Sandor said, rushing to reassure her, though his tail wagged faintly, trying to appease her, to reassure her. "It's not going to hurt you, it's only a little fire magic! Hold still, I'll go down your flank now."

He talked to her as he dried her off, though he grew more confident the more he used his magic. It was not something, to be honest, that he had had the chance to practise as much as he would have liked -- one reason that Sandor was quite keen to get into full-time mage training. It would give him opportunities in life, more than first times, that he had not had before, though he was glad that he had not had to go into the same line of work as his parents. It had done well for them, but there was so much more in the world to explore!

In his distraction, his thoughts elsewhere, eyes on her backside, the fox moved a little too close. The first thing they noticed of things not going as smoothly as they could have been was the sharp, acrid tang of something singed, something burning, in the air, and Alyssa could not hold herself any longer.

"Ah!"

She didn't mean to react like that, for she was not really hurt, though her skin bristled as if she had bene, every nerve-ending in her body electrified, on fire in a way that not even she could explain to herself. But maybe it was the fire, her fur scorched and blank in a span the space of a coin purse! She yelped and leapt and fanned herself, though there was no real danger there, the spell already having dissipated from Sandor's fingers the moment the shriek had left her lips.

"Alyssa! Are you okay?" He rushed to check her over, hands smoothing over her fur, seeking out any harm. "Are you alright? I'm so sorry!"

She took a breath, trying to slow her racing heartbeat. That, however, was something that a few deep breaths would not be quite enough to cover after such a fright!

"Yes... Yes, I'm fine, Sandor, I'm fine!" She laughed breathlessly, startled into mirth, for the whole situation was just so ridiculous that it did not bear being treated as anything other than what it was. "Maybe you shouldn't play with fire so much!"

The fox frowned, though his tail lifted a bit, a little reassured that his love was alright, which was all that he was really concerned about. Damn it, why hadn't he just grabbed the towels? But there was no changing what had happened in hindsight, to be entirely fair, and he settled for checking her over very carefully, though the warm patch of singed fur on her hindquarters was swiftly cooling. When she was not sensitive to his touch, merely smiling warmly at him, though Sandor swore that he could still feel her heartbeat racing frantically, he exhaled. Never had there been a sigh of relief quite like that one before!

"Phew..." He laughed and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Yes, Alyssa... Yes, you're right, perhaps I do need to study more before trying something like that so close to you!"

"But you didn't hurt me," she said, enamoured by his behaviour, even if the doe-taur did not honestly quite understand why that was. "Everything is okay, Sandor, I promise. I'm only a little smoky!"

He laughed and took her hand in his, bringing it to his lips for a kiss. Truly, there was no one quite like the doe-taur in the world. Not for him, no one else in the whole world and beyond it too that would ever live up to all that Alyssa was, simply as she was naturally.

"Come on, Alyssa," he said gently, "let's get dried off properly and then..."

He smiled, though there was a simmering need behind his eyes that she could not help but take note of. Swallowing hard, the suddenly shy doe-taur squirmed in place, wriggling her rump. It was not right to suddenly be embarrassed by the fact that she was naked, but, well...sometimes it did seem to be a little more obvious to her than others.

Leading her through to the bedroom, he kissed her hand, the bed there before them, oddly intimidating. Alyssa swallowed and shook her head. Oh, it didn't feel right for her to be in an anthro's bed, not when the mistress of the house would have scorned it, when it was above her station in life. A twinge of doubt curled in the pit of her belly, but Sandor was there to smooth it away, drawing her to him, face to face as he embraced her firmly, securely.

She needed that, leaning into him. Even if she'd never known before that she needed to be held like that, nose tucked into the crook of his neck as the doe-taur gave a shuddering inhale.

"I've got you," he murmured. "There's nothing to worry about, sweetheart, I've got you, I'm always here for you. Alyssa... Nothing bad is ever going to come to you."

"But the mistress, your mother..." She breathed. "I can't, Sandor. Not in the bed."

Smiling, he tilted her chin up slightly and kissed her softly on the lips when there was no resistance.

"Today, I am in charge of the house. And you are on equal footing with me, Alyssa, you always should have been and you always will be. Please... One day, I hope you will see yourself through my eyes, as I see you, how beautiful you are."

His eyes roamed her as he led her to the bed and Alyssa went more willingly that time, softly enamoured by the fox's charm. He couldn't stop looking at the deer half of her body. Even after they had confessed their admiration and love for each other, he had not spent much time stroking it, which was surely something that he could then rectify.

"I want to hold you... All of you," he said, smiling as he sat on the bed. "Your deer part too, Alyssa. I love all of you."

She obligingly came to him, curious as to what he was going to do, though it was strange for her to be on the bed still. It was too soft, too big, not something that she was used to. There were servant's quarters for people like her in the world.

But Sandor drew her up where she belonged, with him, his arms around her deer half, holding her close, stroking over her soft rump, even where it was thicker, her feminine figure showing through more aptly. The fox squirmed onto his back, drawing her over him, and she sat with a giggle on his stomach, facing her backside towards his head. Her tail tucked down so there was nothing lewd about it, though his fingers tickled as he reached around her, hugging her to him, nose nuzzling her back.

"Mmm... You're so soft, Alyssa..." He murmured, eyes half-lidded, enjoying himself perhaps a little too much. "I love all of you, human, taur, deer... Everything... I always want you to know that."

She smelled so intoxicating too... He inhaled deeply What was that scent? He sniffed again, the doe-taur shivering against him as he held her. Perhaps cedar and sandalwood... Yet his sensitive nose picked up the faint aroma, even in her natural scent, of honey too.

Sandor would never get tired of that scent.

She giggled, running her fingers down his legs a little and even twisting to stroke his tail, though the fox shuddered and moaned a little. She paused, doing that again, raking her fingers softly through his white fur, closer up towards the root of his tail. Even though Sandor was lying on it, she could still reach a good portion, twisting as she ran her fingers up close to the base, scratching lightly.

"Does that feel good, Sandor?" She breathed, exploring him as he explored her. "Mm? Do you like it too?"

He moaned. That much should have been obvious, his body tingling, shaft plumping up even without anything strictly sexual going on.

Yet he clearly liked a little more of her than he let on as she wriggled, something shifting under her belly. She was long enough that her upper stomach, just behind her front legs, rested over his crotch and the very top of his thighs, but it still took the doe-taur a moment to release just what the movement under her was.

His shaft. Alyssa gasped and blushed. Oh, that was so lewd! And yet his hands on her were still so very gentle, so very perfect, all in the best of ways, the way that she wanted, rocking back a little, not quite knowing what to do. It was so new to her, everything, but she wanted to do more, to know more, to always be with her sweet fox. Although she could not know what the future held for them both, it was not something that she at all would shy away from, facing the future head-on with courage and pride held close to her.

All with him. He would make her a better person as she would make him a better fox too. She was sure of it.

She didn't need teasing, but his fingers slid around her rump with a low, flirtatious growl all the same. He squeezed her body as if he was memorising it with his fingers alone and she leaned into his touch, heat rising inside her, prickling all over her skin.

"Ah... Oh, Sandor... Sandor, that feels..."

And yet the doe-taur couldn't put into words how it felt, even as they shifted, the doe-taur lying on her side while the fox squirmed up behind her. Neither of them knew the ins and outs of sex yet, even though Sandor was a little more experienced than she was, but they knew enough to know what they wanted. On her side, Alyssa could lean back a little more, pressing against him even as he found the place for his shaft, tucking it up against her sex.

For a moment, neither of them moved, his shaft questing for her entrance, every thought of her not being allowed on the bed gone from Alyssa's mind. They merely breathed, taking in the heat of each other's bodies, how close they were, how good it felt to be so close together. He waited, not pressing into her, his fingers teasing over her pussy, over the edges of her warm folds, tickling her sex. Alyssa whimpered and gasped, her tail flicked up and wiggling back and forth. He pressed harder against her pussy, letting her feel him, the doe-taur shivering, though he did not yet penetrate her, merely teasing.

"Mm, you were made for my cock..."

The fox giggled faintly, earning him a reproachful look from the deer, even as her breath caught. He'd never really looked at her tail like that before, never really considered how it conveyed so much about her. Even the smallest of twitches had her groaning, one thing connected to the other, his fingers teasing and spreading her sex, watching her tail as a finger, teasingly, slipped inside.

Alyssa moaned.

"Oh, Sandor... Ohhhh... Oh, that feels..."

"Tell me, Alyssa," he breathed in return. "Please tell me, how it feels...for you..."

It was lewd and she blushed and tried to tell him as his finger explored her, adding a second, merely trying to find out how sensitive she was. The two digits curled up inside her and, just for a moment, brushed up against a sensitive patch of nerves, a spot inside her passage that sent a tingle of heat through her.

That, however, was something that she would uncover the delight of when she was a little more experienced in the ways of lovemaking.

"It feels tight..." She moaned, wriggling back. "I want you... It makes me want you even more..."

He would not make her wait for a single second more, not when her passion was as high as it was for him.

The fox moaned out his lover's name as he pushed into her, driving deep, his shaft fitting perfectly inside her pussy. The doe-taur ground back lightly against him, wanting it as much as he did, though the timing was perfect, every rock and grind of his hips driving his shaft into her. It was not a position that he could thrust particularly hard in, but he didn't need to, not as they were getting to know each other's bodies.

But the succulent heat of Alyssa's pussy captivated him, making the fox feel as if nothing else at all existed in the world. Only her, only his lover, only the doe-taur that he would love and care for, for the rest of his days. He grunted, lost for words in the depth of his love for her as he thrust, though her sweet moans were just as wonderful.

"Oh! Ohhhh, Sandor!"

"I love when you say my name like that, darling... Mmm..."

But he struggled to get his words out too, lost in the moment with her, pleasure washing through him with every thrust. He could barely believe that her pussy felt as good as it was, so tight around him, as if she was gripping him and trying to pull him even deeper, though that was only his mind trying to make sense of all the sensations crashing over him. Her pussy was a velvety glove that he wanted to embrace forever, her tail twitching back against him, his arms around her, finding her breasts.

That was something that Sandor had not considered before, how her body reacted to touch in that way. It was not only about where their bodies connected in sex, of course, but so much more than that, a low growl rolling from his lips as he pressed on, thrust after thrust spearing into her, the slap of his hips on her rump rising to lightly backdrop the room. It was not the dominating sound, not over their soft moans, but he made Alyssa cry out even more readily as he rubbed her breasts.

"Mmmm..."

The fox groaned, letting her feel the heat of him, tweaking her nipples, exploring her and repeating anything that got him an interesting reaction. After all, he didn't want to do anything that hurt his sweet Alyssa, only wanting her to feel good, her breasts filling his hands nicely. That wouldn't have mattered, but he still appreciated that they were such a nice handful, his tail flicking back and forth across the bed, though fox tails didn't typically wag.

Alyssa whimpered, heat in her cheeks, her hair more mussed up than she would have liked. Though that was not a problem, of course, not when she was with Sandor, for they were clean and fresh and still ruffled, their fur brushed up in the wrong direction in some places. His shaft fit so nicely inside her, though the position left her unable to grind back onto him all that much, merely taking it.

Though there was a pleasure to be had in that too as she experienced everything for the second time with him, enjoying his closeness, how the heat from his body seeped through, tenderly, into hers. The little barks and moans he gave, even a soft yip hidden behind his lips that he wasn't able to seal away quite so quickly. He wasn't as refined and proper when he was with her, as if he was finally able to be himself, and yet Alyssa still knew that there were layers of him yet for her to uncover.

That was alright. She wanted to know more, to see so much more, day by day, moment by moment. Yet their bodies coming together took up every last ounce of her attention in that moment, whimpering, groaning, trying to grind her rump back on him, though the fox held her tightly, his arms around her, though the position meant that not all of her, deer and human, could press up together at once. Yet it was still a miracle that they were able to come together like that, all in the best of ways.

Slowly but surely, his thrusts sped up, powering into her, Alyssa whining for him. She could barely hold herself together and yet they had to come together, the angle just right for his shaft to press down against her clit, giving her gentle stimulation with every thrust. His hand dropped, pressing to the front of her sex, rubbing lightly, though it was not an educated pleasure that he sought to deliver. The position was new to him, especially with Alyssa, and yet he still wanted to please her, to make her climax before him.

In the end, they got off together, reaching that thrill and the bliss of orgasm in one another's arms. It was just as well that they were all alone in the house, for their cries and monas tangled together, bodies joined, passion grinding out every thrust of his into her pussy while her sex slickened around him. Their combined juices mixed deliciously, trickling out of her pussy, two loads of cum seeping up inside her, the first and the second time, while he panted and held her as close as he dared, hand falling away from her pussy.

In the afterglow, they lay close to one another, allowing their breathing to settle. Though, even then, Sandor could not resist being just a little bit cheeky and taking the small hand mirror from beside the bed to show Alyssa the cream-pie of her sex. His cock slipped out and she rolled onto her front, torso upright, looking back in the mirror with her cheeks a decidedly rosy colour.

"Oh... That's..." She rubbed her face as if she could sweep away her blush. "That's so much!"

He laughed lightly, though it was all soft between them, light and gentle.

"Don't be shy, Alyssa, this is all between us. As it always will be."

They settled down, face to face, though they could not nap there all afternoon, regardless of how tired their eyes were, how their eyelids so very terribly wanted to pull down. Maybe it was the emotion of the day that had proved too much for both fox and doe-taur, holding hands, clasping them before their chests. Her doe-half spread out across the bed, finally able to stretch out fully and relax, Alyssa content, hardly able to believe all that had come to pass between them.

12