Their First Time Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was lucky, so very lucky. Not because she had found someone above her station to love her, but because she had found someone to love her. Others might say things that she didn't like about their relationship, if it ever came to light...but that was something that she would worry about at another time, if it ever even became a problem. Who knew where things would go between them, even if she was already sure that she only wanted to be with Sandor until the end of her days?

Alyssa knew more than anyone else just how things didn't always go her way, to plan.

He kissed her softly, sharing sweet words.

"I'll take you to the market soon," he murmured. "I saw a gold necklace that I thought you'd like...but I'd rather hear your thoughts, what you like."

That was sweet of him, but Alyssa shook her head, lips tugging in a smile.

"That's sweet, but...perhaps we should be more careful, Sandor," she said, cuddling closer, kissing him again before tucking her head under his chin. "We did not use anything as protection... I know it's not all that common for a taur and an anthro to be able to, uh...reproduce...but..."

She blushed, too shy to continue, even though they had, very clearly, done much more than that during the day. She shouldn't be so shy around him, but perhaps that was something that would not be swept away so easily, even as they opened up and communicated more and more openly with one another.

Considering that, Sandor nodded faintly, though he knew there was no real worry.

"It's not heard of, not at all, Alyssa," he said confidently. "Although... I wish it could be so. I wish that, one day, I could have a child with you. A taur or a fox... I'd love them as much, if not more, than you. You're the most important thing in my life, Alyssa."

She considered that, though she didn't have the energy to say more -- not until they had rested a bit first. There was no risk, no, and she knew it to be so. Though that he wanted a child too made her want one too, even if she needed to be older, to be more mature, to be established in her life with some kind of job too, perhaps, unless Sandor went on to such lengths that she could join him as his partner.

She smiled. Wouldn't that be something? But not even Alyssa, right then, could have ever suspected just how far they would go together. It would end up beyond their wildest dreams.

Maybe one day they would have a family. Until then, they would find love and life with each other, seeing just where their fate took them.

Their first time together could not have been sweeter.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories