Their Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her wet cunt soaked my cock in her slick juices. When she came earlier, she produced an incredible amount of natural lube. Friction wasn't going to be an issue, not at all. I tilted my hips until the angle changed, and caught her opening.

"Ungh," she gurgled, startled. I kept it right there, and using my hand to help with control, I circled the opening, gently, stretching and preparing the entrance. She was tight, even just there, so I'd have to go slow. Once she was moving with me, enjoying the feel of my cock massaging her opening, I slid in just a little more, and felt the easy give of a truly stimulated pussy. Another inch, slowly I worked my way in, and felt her body welcome me every step of the way.

Her hips shook, and the motion almost vibrated me deeper until my balls rested on her clit. She groaned as she slurped.

"This is going to get a little more difficult now. Try not to bite him, please? I really like his cock as it is," I said and she giggled a little distractedly.

I gripped her hips tightly and began to work my way out again, and established a rhythm she could work with to keep pleasuring Marq. Marq's eyes alternated between watching Kyra's sweet pink lips around his cock, and my face as I pumped into the incredibly tight, velvety pussy in front of me. "I love you," he mouthed, and my orgasm approached a lot faster than I hoped.

My body demanded more, faster, harder, and Kyra had to abandon Marq's cock as I she rocked under me. Marq held her, helped her push back with each thrust, until her pussy quivered with another orgasm. A shock ran down my spine and exploded in my balls, and I released spurt after spurt of heavy cum deep in her pussy, which contracted around me and milked me for every drop. I roared my pleasure to the world before I collapsed over her back.

"Baby, you're incredible," I whispered into her ear, my arms holding her body tight to mine. She whimpered in response. I reluctantly pulled out, and a flood of cum - mine and hers combined - ran down her legs and onto the blankets.

***

The combination of Kyra's inexpert but naturally talented blowjob and Jordan's massive orgasm, hell, their combined, Richter 10 orgasm, meant my own balls were ready to explode. It wasn't going to take much. Jordan's face as he came, was fuck, Kyra was our missing piece of the puzzle, the bit we spent so many years trying to find. Neither of us had ever reacted like this to a woman -- not even when it was just the two of us. This was like the best, most mind blowing sex the two of us ever had, multiplied by a factor of Kyra.

I almost hated myself for it, but the moment Jordan pulled away from her, I flipped Kyra to her back, settled myself between her legs, and slid deep into her body. There was something about using my husband's fresh cum as additional lubrication that made my cock throb even harder. She cried out as I quickly bottomed out inside of her, the head of my cock bumping the hardness of her cervix, my balls on her ass.

"Are you good, sweetheart?" I waited until she relaxed under me.

"So good. So, so good," she mumbled. "More," she begged.

"I'll give it all to you, everything," I said. She had no idea the depth of my meaning as I began to pound into her. Her arms wrapped around my back, and her short nails bit into my skin as she pushed back against me, and her legs wrapped around my waist.

I have never, ever, been a two-pump chump, even my first time, but the physical and mental stimulation was too much, and my orgasm came out of nowhere, and I grunted, spilling my cum deep inside, joining that which Jordan had only just left behind. The moment my hot seed spilled into her she began cumming again, as if triggered by it, and let out a whimpering cry of pleasure.

I collapsed onto her, and immediately pushed at least some of my weight onto my forearms. She weighed less than half of what I did, and I didn't want to hurt her.

Jordan was there with warm, wet washcloths, and once I was able to summon the will to roll off of Kyra, Jordan cleaned the sticky remnants from our skin. He picked Kyra up in a bridal hold and held her, kissing her neck gently, while I pulled off the mostly unnecessary top blanket - soaked with our combined cum, and turned down the bed. I laid down first, Jordan laid her next to me, then climbed in behind her and turned off the bedside lamp.

We held her between us, her head pillowed on my shoulder, already half-asleep, while Jordan and I shared a long, deep kiss. His eyes glowed happily, and I bet mine mirrored his.

"Um, I don't remember any condoms," Kyra said sleepily, like she wanted to be scared and worried, but she was just too tired for the effort. She was well-pinned between us, but she wasn't making any attempt to escape.

"Sweetheart, we don't use protection. That's one of the best parts of being married," I said quietly.

"I'm not married, you are, and I'm not on birth control. I, I have a bad reaction to it," she whimpered, a totally different sound from what we drew from her throat a few minutes earlier

"All the better. We're going to take good care of you. Now, sleep. We'll talk more about this in the morning."

Her breathing settled into the evenness of sleep only moments later. I slid my hand over her belly, and wondered if we had already begun to build our dream family, and Jordan's hand slid over mine.

"Yes?" Jordan knew what I was asking.

"Yes," he affirmed.

We curled our bodies protectively around Kyra, and fell asleep.

*Stay tuned for, "Their Girl, Part 2"