Their Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," Marq praised, and brought his wine glass to my mouth. Caught up in the moment, I sipped the red. It was the first time I ever tried wine, usually my adventures were in the mixed-drink category, but it was delicious.

"It's a Sangovese," Jordan offered, which meant nothing to me, but I made a mental note to remember, which was quite the effort as Jordan leaned across the empty space to kiss the bit of wine from my lips.

I damn near swooned.

"Now, we'll let go of your wrists as long as you let us feed you," Jordan whispered against my lips.

I nodded my agreement and felt abandoned when both of them let go of my wrists at the same time. The feeling didn't last long as I felt their hands on my thighs, under the table.

They continued to hand-feed me, taking turns to take their own bites of the delicious offerings, or, a few times, to feed each other.

It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. Not that I had a lot to compare, but Marq and Jordan were setting a high bar.

Our little interlude as interrupted when a busboy entered to clear away the empty platters, followed by the waiter, who left several more trays of food, which Marq and Jordan slid out of my reach. I began to protest, but stopped myself when I realized it meant our little game would continue.

"Please pull the curtains," Jordan asked as the waiter left.

Once the curtains were closed, the space felt much more intimate.

My eyes widened at the selection. There was sushi, little pastries, tiny little pies that looked cheesy, maybe potatoes, and skewers with seafood, vegetables, and tortellini.

"When did you order all of this?" I asked.

Marq chuckled. "You don't order here, little one, unless you're allergic to something. You get whatever's on the menu for the night."

With their hands still on my thighs, they began to feed me again, and I took turns sipping from Marq's and Jordan's wine glasses. The food was incredible, and while I felt very self-conscious that both men's hands that slipped higher and higher above my hemline -- in a fancy restaurant -- I wasn't about to stop them.

I felt free. I felt powerful. I felt glorious.

I was probably a little buzzed by the time Jordan's fingers worked their way up my thigh. I spread my legs for him, and leaned a bit toward Marq, to give Jordan better access. His fingers quickly found the split in the panties, spread it open, thumbed my clit and pinched it, making me gasp.

Marq smiled knowingly, completely in tune with his husband's ways.

"Shhh, little one. You don't want to disturb the neighbors, do you?" Marq whispered into my neck.

"Nuh-uh," I whimpered under the assault of Jordan's fingers, which slid through the wetness and into my pussy, first one, then two fingers.

Marq pulled down the low-cut sweater, and popped my nipple from the bra so easily I realized the selection was intentional.

"Oh gods," I whispered to myself. There was no way I wanted the neighboring diners to know what was happening in our booth.

Soft keening bled through the rice paper wall between our booth and the one next to ours. Clearly it wasn't pain or crying. It was... That's when it finally occurred to me why the seating arrangement offered such privacy. Why the place wasn't advertised.

The people in the neighboring booth were probably doing something very similar. The restaurant was, perhaps not a sex club, but the sexy finger food, the relative but not complete privacy, the secrecy... Temptation was a restaurant for seduction and, perhaps, some degree of exhibitionism.

My wide eyes and gaze toward the keening sound told the guys I figured it all out.

Marq chuckled. "So it took you this long. This is one of our favorite places to play. Privacy, but not. The waiter could walk in to check on us at any time, or perhaps we could choose to not close the curtains."

The idea of other people watching the three of us... perhaps they couldn't see much because of the screens, but it was both provocative and terrifying.

"So much good food, but I'm going to have some dessert," Jordan announced, and pulled my legs toward him, which dropped my head almost into Marq's lap.

My mind imploded as Jordan widened the gap in the split panties and sucked my clit into his mouth at the same moment Marq sucked one of my nipples into his mouth. I didn't have the breath to squeal or scream, or do much more than gasp for breath.

I have no idea how long the assault on my senses lasted as Jordan's fingers probed my gushing pussy, finding my g-spot quickly, and his tongue and teeth gently tortured my clit while Marq's onslaught on my breasts and neck had my brain trying to split in two to process it all.

When Jordan's pussy-soaked thumb pressed in on the tight little bud behind -- and penetrated -- my entire body was wracked with a devastating orgasm as I screamed into Marq's waiting mouth.

By the time I recovered, I found that Marq and Jordan had straightened my clothes and helped me sit up. As I shakily found my balance, Jordan made a show of cleaning his fingers with his mouth.

I couldn't hold back the whimper triggered by memory and a need for more, the need to take care of the bulging, hard cocks that were so obviously trying to escape the confines of their pants.

"You have a choice," Marq's voice rumbled me as he pushed a button I hadn't noticed before. "There's time to take you back to the shelter, or we can take you back to our house. But once you cross our threshold, I can't guarantee you'll leave again."

I was weak. Weak as fuck. I couldn't say no. I couldn't say yes. I closed my eyes, trying to find strength somewhere. But I knew where strength lay.

"Take me home," I told them, and let them interpret my meaning.

*Stay tuned for Their Girl Pt. 04